I’ve really enjoyed staying here. My only complaint has been the theft of stuff from the cars and the light from the pool at night is a little bright.

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

Great maintenance crew and good, frequent food and drink events which I appreciate. Room is nice. Only complaints would be the bedroom needs more lighting, and sometimes people need to clean up after their dogs more.

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

I love Solis! It is a great community feel with resident events and a kind management staff. The grounds are always clean and I always feel safe. I love the gym and pool as well. Highly recommend!

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

Solis Southline is in a great location being in SouthEnd right by the Light Rail. It addition to that it offers great amenities such as a nice gym and pool

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

I love the awesome environment our complex has. It has the most amazing gym, great Saturday morning breakfast, wonderful staff and events galore!

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

The kids are doing great and I will be there at work and then I will be able to make it to the meeting tonight but I will be there in the next week or minutes ago so I'm sure we could do something like this but we can get it done before the end of the day I was in the shower and then I will be able to make it to the meeting tonight but I will be there at the same time as the one I have is a good time

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

I absolutely love living here! It’s so beautiful and waking up to the view of the pool everyday is fabulous! The staff is so kind and gets every need met quickly and efficiently!

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

I really love living in Solis, the rent is just high for the location. I did have my license plate stolen out of our garage a couple of months ago. I called the Solis office and left a message and I left a message for the public safety officer and no one ever called me back. This was disappointing and frustrating because we get a lot of emails to contact you all if something goes wrong and I did that, but no one ever got back to me about it.

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

Love all the events for residents! Staff is always friendly. Main area is always kept clean Brunch is awesome on saturdays and love the cold brew!!

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

At Solis I feel that I have all that I need, my apartment has a nice view, I am able to meet great people , the team that works here is exceptional... not mentioning great events and amenities

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

It's been alright, the parking is the main complaint, and the necessity of guest passes. Why can't residents park in guest parking? Guests don't pay for this.

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

Great apartments in a beautiful neighborhood with many things to do nearby. The pool is great and the gym has everything you could want including a rock climbing wall

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

Fantastic community! The apartments are well maintained and the staff is always able to help with any problems that arrive. Love how dog friendly the community is.

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

Love it here! Only compliant is the dog poop on the stairs. Other than that, team is great and facilitaties are awesome! I would recommend to a friend.

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

Love living there, despite the constant issues with things like plumbing, lighting and heating. And the constant late night dog barking. We are getting to know the maintenance crew much better. One MAJOR issue is with the parking. Coming home at 6 pm I should not have to park on the 5th floor, when I live on the 2nd. Almost every apt. complex I have lived in had (1) one parking space assigned per apartment. No matter how many people live in that unit. Of course that means they would have to return the money to folks that have been paying for their assigned spots, but that is small for a happy resident base, isn't it?

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

It's a fun community to be in. Southend has a lot of activities and restaurants around it, and living in the middle of all of the action is great. The apartment itself is also beautiful. It's modern and has lots of storage space, which makes living their fun and easy.

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

It’s a nice place to live. Location is convenient in the South End area with a quick 5-6 minute walk to the New Bern light rail stop. There are a lot of great perks like free yoga on Monday and cycle on Wednesday. There is free breakfast every Saturday. They are constantly cleaning the common spaces which is nice. Only downside is some residents let their dogs pee in the parking garages rather than taking them outside to the very nice dog park (part of the complex). I’d recommend living here!

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

I really enjoy living at Solis . To start with, staff people are amazing, very caring about our needs and requests, friendly and worries to provide us with the best

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

Five Stars. Clean. Friendly. Great amenities and resident events. Maintenance is also great. Orders are done usually within 12-24 hours. Highly recommend!

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

Very attentive staff for residents with great gym and pool area. Great floor plan options from studios to townhouses. One struggle was the move in process - the team was much less organized than during my time living here.

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

I just moved to Charlotte and was blown away how clean Solis was compared to other places I looked at. You truly are paying for what you get

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

Love the building and the location. I am very impressed with my first year here and would love to renew my lease. My one issue is the rate of rent is a bit high. Depending on what rental rates are offered I will have to decide if I will renew my lease.

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

I feel that since the whole staff has changed things have went down hill a little. The hallways aren’t as kept up, the coffee area is always a mess and out of cups. The package area looks a mess most of the time. On floor three there are black handprints on the Walls that have been there for over a month. Residents’ fault for being that immature that they would do that and not clean it but also I feel that someone in the office should take care of it now.

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

We love living here! The location is great and everyone is very friendly. The apartments are spacious and then common areas are really cool. I would definitely recommend this place!

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

All staffs and residents are very good and kindly. The interior and facilities also are nice. We usually have a party per month for residents. I hope to live as long as I can.