Wonderful experience here at Solis! I have lived here a year, and I am always impressed by the resident events, pool, amenities, and polite office staff.

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

It's a very nice place to live, every e here is friendly, they have a great salt water pool, and a gym, and Free Starbucks coffee and fee Brunch e ery Saturday at 10:30am...... It's close to city being in South End a b d lite rail stop isn't too far from here its great place

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

My experience here is great. The complex is modern and fresh. I love the amenities, even though the coffee machine is broke a lot however the staff are super friendly and very helpful. Would definitely recommend to a friend.

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

Great safe community with awesome amenities! The staff is super helpful and respond right away to any questions or concerns you may have. Very dog friendly.

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

Best pool in Charlotte! Really well designed amenities overall. Apartments have a nice luxury feel and finish and we love living here. Recommend!

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

If you are looking for a beautiful place to live this is it!!! The amenities are incredible (Love,love,love) the gym! There are so many pluses to this building I just love it!

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

Great community! Location is prime - close to the New Bern station, breweries and restaurants. The light rail is perfect for walking the dog, running or getting around the area. The maintenance staff is awesome! They’re attentive and detailed. I love the amenities including the random pop up happy hour events and free yoga.

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

Solis is a wonderful community to live in from the people that live there to even the people that work there. Everyone is respectful of each other and it is a wonderful place to live.

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

Very inclusive and great community, I’m not usually social but there’s always something going on to get out and hang out with new people around here

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

Nice apartments in a great location along the trail. The amenities are good, such as the turfed dog park, courtyard with gas grills, and indoor lounge with coffee and multiple TVs.

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

I’ve had a great time here so far. Love all the events that pop up. Glad it’s pool season now where I can grill, float in the pool, and meet some new neighbors!

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

Best community I’ve lived in yet! The weekend brunch is my favorite feature, but the pool and gym facility are close seconds. I don’t even need to purchase a gym membership. I couldn’t be happier!

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

I have loved living at Solis. Kris is extremely helpful with everything I need. The maintenance is always on top of the requests and keeping the grounds clean. I have no complaints about living here!

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

I haven’t moved in yet but the service has been great so far. They promised to bring my packages up to my apartment and have been nothing but kind to me and my roommate.

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

Great location and the staff have been absolutely wonderful with our hectic move in. The amenities are awesome as well. They are always clean and running smoothly

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

Perfect location and great amenities. Everyone is super friendly. It really feels like a community. Dog park is a huge perk for those who have pets.

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

Great location and great staff! The environment and vibes thru out the complex are excellent! Nice dog park! The apartments are spacious with high ceilings.

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

Living at Solis Southline is like waking up on vacation and living at a resort! Dog friendly, clean, all the amenities and walking distance to everything!!

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

The application process was easy and simple. Moving in was also easy. Services requests are resolved in a timely manner. Have enjoyed living here

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

I’ve really enjoyed staying here. My only complaint has been the theft of stuff from the cars and the light from the pool at night is a little bright.

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

Great maintenance crew and good, frequent food and drink events which I appreciate. Room is nice. Only complaints would be the bedroom needs more lighting, and sometimes people need to clean up after their dogs more.

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

I love Solis! It is a great community feel with resident events and a kind management staff. The grounds are always clean and I always feel safe. I love the gym and pool as well. Highly recommend!

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

Solis Southline is in a great location being in SouthEnd right by the Light Rail. It addition to that it offers great amenities such as a nice gym and pool

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

I love the awesome environment our complex has. It has the most amazing gym, great Saturday morning breakfast, wonderful staff and events galore!

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

The kids are doing great and I will be there at work and then I will be able to make it to the meeting tonight but I will be there in the next week or minutes ago so I'm sure we could do something like this but we can get it done before the end of the day I was in the shower and then I will be able to make it to the meeting tonight but I will be there at the same time as the one I have is a good time