Solis Southline Apartments

4.8

4.8

The community is so welcoming and my roommate and I are already so grateful that we chose this complex to live in! Such a great area of the city to be in!
Everyone is very nice & helpful! Very clean space with awesome amenities. Being able to walk everywhere has been my favorite part of living at Solis.
We only stayed here for a couple months as we subleased, but overall it was a nice place with good amenities. Definitely worth the look if you’re looking for an apartment in South End.
We’ve been living here for one week and have loved it so far. There is so much to do in the apartment complex, and nearby. It was spotless when we moved in.
we've lived at solis for about a month now and love it. The property is kept very clean and the amenities are well maintained. That's what matters!
The move in process was amazing, everyone was so friendly and helpful. We have loved our experience here so far! All of our friends that we have had over absolutely love it!
Everyone has been SO welcoming! I chose Solis for the friendly staff/community and the amazing vibe I received when I came to visit. So happy!
I just moved into Solis about a week ago and I already love it. The units are quiet, yet still right in the heart of the south end. The amenities, especially the pool, look great and I can't wait to use them during my free time.
my roommate and I love living here so much! the community events are great, amenities are top of the line, staff is friendly and the location is ideal!
Great job with helping me move in, everything went smooth and everyone was so helpful. They are always available to help. Really love the new place! Great location.