Mac speed shop can be loud at night with construction and motorcycles. Fan light are barely dim enough to see. But otherwise, the staff are friendly and I have a good experience living here.

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

Great Low Country Boil! Love the Tayste events. Everyone loves the tayste events and we would all greatly appreciate having them out every so often

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

love love love this apartment!!! amazing staff and amenities and the pool is great. I highly recommend living here if you are looking for a new place!

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

Great location - close to bars, restaurants, grocery stores and the light rail. Maintenance staff is quick and efficient and extremely friendly.

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

I’ve loved living in Solis so far! The apartment itself has been awesome and the amenities like the gym, the pool, and free breakfast on Saturday’s can’t be beat.

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

So far, I LOVE it here! When I am in Charlotte, I work from home so I enjoy the fact there are offices on the main floor we get to use-free of charge. They are quiet, easily located, great view of the pool and community area and it gets me out of my home. Access to anything and everthing is so easy from here. I workout at Madabolic (across the street), a grocery store in walking distance, hope the train uptown out the back door, an easy walk to restaurants and breweries...Crazy amazing! AND...most important, I haven't heard a neighbor yet! Maybe I got lucky and they are just quiet, but I would more so say they just have good insulated walls. I LOVE it here. Couldn't be happier.

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

I’ve lived in many apartments throughout the country and this is by far my favorite. Clean and quiet environment that still promotes fun. Love the social events!

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

I have absolutely loved living in Solis Southline! Not only were the employees so accommodating and welcoming when I first moved in, but they still go out of their way to say hi when I'm walking by, and always answer any questions I have. The only problem I have had so far are problems with packages getting lost. However, I know that that is just what comes with living in an apartment building - and the staff has been so helpful trying to work with me to figure it out! I love how Solis has so many fun events to really promote a fun and collaborative community - getting free food, coffee and treats doesn't hurt either!

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

Amazing! I love living here, the people are great and so is all the activities they host. The staff is amazing as well as the maintenance.

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

I really enjoy living here. The staffs are very nice, and the facilities are in good condition. My room is quiet. The neighborhood is extremely convenient, close to supermarket and light rail.

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

We love living at Solis Southline Apartments. The complex is always clean and updated. The staff is very friendly and there are so many cute pets!

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

Solis Southline strives to provide a GREAT complex to live and hangout in. The amenities are amazing and the location couldn't be better. They even do breakfast on saturdays, and always have events at the clubhouse or lounge area. The staff is always helpful and pleasant!

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

So far I have enjoyed living at Solis Southline. The location is great. One thing I think could be an improvement is a shuttle of sorts to and from the light rail- especially in hot, cold, or rainy weather. The walk is about 8-10 minutes which is very doable in good weather. But it would be a nice perk.

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

Great environment. Lot of younger professionals to meet and enjoy all of the amenities with. Walking distance to many bars and restaurants. Easy access to the light rail

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

It is great to live here! Leasing office is nice and helpful. The only thing is that I hope the cups in club house and gym can be fulfilled more often.

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

I love it here!! awesome amenities and the staff is great. I loved here from Boston in June and the transition could not have been any better.

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

Living in Solis has been nothing but exceptional. The leasing office truly cares about each of their residents and the maintenance team is always responsive within 24 hours. The amenities are fantastic as well.

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

This is a great place to live. Our unit is amazing, the pool and gym are our favorite amenitites. 10/10 would recommend. The only feedback I have is I wish package and food deliveries were a little smoother/simpler.

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

We really love living here! The proximity to everything is awesome. Also, the staff here is very accommodating and always available to help.

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

Solis Southline is a friendly community and the management are staff are always helpful. The units have a modern style with efficient amenities.

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

I love living in Solis! No complaints at all. The corner units are amazing but all units are great. The amenities (pool and gym) are top notch.

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

One of the nicest places to live in South end. We love the amenities and use the dog park literally everyday. Noise from the light rail is almost non-existent.

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

Wonderful experience here at Solis! I have lived here a year, and I am always impressed by the resident events, pool, amenities, and polite office staff.

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

It's a very nice place to live, every e here is friendly, they have a great salt water pool, and a gym, and Free Starbucks coffee and fee Brunch e ery Saturday at 10:30am...... It's close to city being in South End a b d lite rail stop isn't too far from here its great place

Reply from Solis Southline Apartments

My experience here is great. The complex is modern and fresh. I love the amenities, even though the coffee machine is broke a lot however the staff are super friendly and very helpful. Would definitely recommend to a friend.