Solis Southline Apartments

4.8

4.8

Everyone I’ve met here is super friendly and nice! The staff and all or the people who live here too. The amenities are amazing! Super dog friendly. The maintenance staff are quick and efficient. The apartment is well taken care of.
Overall is a great place. The amenities are in good shape, well maintained. The gym is good, pool is great and barbecues are enough for the community. The apartment are nice, appliances are stainless steel and floors hardwood.
Enjoyed living here, the staff members are all fantastic. Living on the side of Remont road got a little loud at times, but it wasn't too bad. Inside our apartment was beautiful; however, the layout seemed to waste a lot of space. My boyfriend and I lived here and we don't have too much tuff between us, but storage space was still pretty tight.
Great place to live! Amazing amenities and people. Always helpful and well communicated. The pool and gym are best in south end, also dog park and parking.
I love living here. It’s always clean, great amenities, and the location is perfect. The unit itself is very nice- the appliances are all modern and always work.
Love, love, love living here!!! Everyone is so nice and helpful all the time! I even got one of my friends who moved down to Charlotte to live here!
It’s a great place to live. Great amenities and quiet. Just wish they did more events each month for the price we pay. Like that it it easily walkable to many places.
Super nice apartment and really good amenities! Solis is right in the middle of Southend and close to all the restaurants and shopping you need
I love living here! It’s the perfect location for young 20s right on the rail line and rail trail. They always host community events that people actually go to unlike some complexes I’ve lived in, and the free coffee machine is a huge plus every morning
Overall my experience has been great! Lovely apartment and lovely amenities. If I were to suggest any improvements. It would be nice in the gym to have a heavier set of dumbbells.