Solis Southline Apartments

I’ve been loving my time at Solis! The staff is wonderful - always super willing to help. And I’m really enjoying the community events, especially with the pandemic.
I just moved here at the beginning of the month and have loved it so far! The staff has been very friendly and welcoming. I have really been enjoying getting to do work in the conference rooms in the lobby area, the decor, music, coffee, and cleanliness are refreshing and very relaxing.
It’s been fantastic the people are great the customer service is awesome and the community is world class. This place does it right, highly recommend
The people who work here are so nice and helpful, there are endless events to participate in, great amenities, and a great value for the price. Definitely recommend!
I love living at Solis!I never got to see the apartment before I moved in and I’m so happy where I picked. The staff is amazing and the location is unbeatable. Only complaints would be living on the south Blvd side the noise is unbearable some nights.
The apartment has amazing amenities and top quality apartment. There are lots of resident events, and great community of people to meet at the events or casually in the common areas. The location is on further end of South End, but walkable to all the restaurants and breweries. Only complaint is that the ceilings are pretty thin, and myself and other residents have had issues with hearing neighbors above walking around.
Moving during a pandemic was tough but having the dog park and hanging by the pool gave me the opportunity to have meet people that I know I can rely on if I need anything.
Just moved to Charlotte and would highly recommend Solis. Between the complex with its amazing staff and wonderful amenities as well as its location in South End, it’s made for a very easy transition.
I really enjoy the staff here at solis! They are quick to answer maintenance requests and are always very friendly and respectful when coming in my apartment. I really have enjoyed my time at solis so far.
Neighbors are very selfish overall. I like the events and staff. My apartment is pretty nice, but the experience is soured by the neighbors.