Solis Southline Apartments

Solis Southline is an amazing apartment to live in. Not only is the apartment itself nice and clean, the staff is top notch! I always feel welcomed when I come home! They have also done a great job during the coronavirus and planning resident activities for us! Thank you!
I love living at Solis the past 2 years. The leasing office staff and maintenance staff are always so helpful and friendly. I am only leaving because I purchased my first home! It is a wonderful community. The amenities are also super nice.
We love living here. Our experience has been really phenomenal from the professionalism of the leasing team, to the amenities, and our neighbors. The location is top notch and a lot of pride is put into the complex as a whole. Being a foot away from the rail and the trail doesn’t hurt either. Love where you live!
The leasing team is always quick to respond and helpful with every question. All of the hallways and amenities are clean and the other residents couldn’t be friendlier!
Solis is a great place to call home. The staff Are really friendly and personable they always say hello. The Management and workers are very friendly and they get your requests done quick! Overall a great place to live, always clean. Keep up the good work :)
Straight from my google review before — We moved in last October and have 0 complaints. If you are all about location like us, Solis is the perfect fit. Near the light rail, breweries, restaurants, and even a safe 45 minute walk to uptown! Ethan and Janet are both awesome and helpful. After touring everywhere on the light rail, this was the perfect fit! We will be here for a while!
Maintenance staff is amazing here. I’ve never had a better experience. Always within a timely manner and take your concerns into consideration.
Solis Southline has been great to their residents during the coronavirus pandemic. Weekly food trucks and special resident activities. Thank you!
I love Solis. The amenities are great. During covid-19, even though these amenities are closed, the staff is taking great care in cleaning and making sure everything is safe.
Great apartment complex with great staff. The maintenance team is awesome. The building is very safe! Apartment is new and beautiful classic design that won’t go out of style!