Solis Southline Apartments

4.7

4.7

Great place to live, lots of community activities and great amenities! The dog part is really nice, would like a double gate to make it more safe for the pups but a great place for them to play.
My roommate and I moved here during peak COVID without having even toured. We really got lucky! The leasing office is always so quick to help with any questions/problems. And it’s always super clean! Love the gym and pool!
Love it here! Great staff and great maintenance group! Always here to help when we have an issue. Only thing i wish Was added was a double gate for the dog park and or a key fob entry for it
I love living at Solis Southline! The staff is very friendly and super helpful. The apartment complex is so close to some amazing restaurants breweries in charlotte.
moving in was such a breeze and all of the staff my roommate and I have interacted with have been beyond helpful! the gym and amenities are amazing, especially working from home!
We love living here! The amenities are great and the location is so convenient! The proximity to the trail and everything that’s on the trail is something we really enjoy.
Exceptional experience, nothing but great things to say about Solis Southline. The people and facilities are so nice. I couldn’t imagine living anywhere else
Such a great community! Dog friendly, great events, staff is responsible and helpful! It’s a modern building with all the amenities for a really good price too
Love it here. Hallways are always super clean, maintenance is very timely, leasing agents are incredibly nice. The only issue I have here is that the dog park is not very secure. It is very easy for a dog to run outside the gates which leads right into the road. I’d like to see a double keep put in along with an automatic closing door. Random people walk through the dog park all the time leaving the doors wide open.
Move in was easy after initially getting paperwork done the week prior. It has been clean, friendly interactions and so far enjoyed living here and in the Southend community.