Solis Southline Apartments

4.7

4.7

It’s been awesome being a resident!! They have events, beautiful property, and it’s always clean and tidy! The staff is incredible and always willing to help
I'm moving in within the next few weeks and everyone on the team has been so helpful and welcoming! Glad I chose Solis and excited to be a resident here!
Great amenities, awesome location. The staff is friendly & knowledgeable. My only feedback is to have a more streamlined way to let friends/guests into the building.
I just moved in, and everything has been wonderful so far! :) My dog loves the new space, and so do I. Everyone here is so kind and friendly!
Couldn’t ask for a better place to live!! Amazing place. Beautiful complex. Great amenities. Good views. Awesome staff. Fun location. Walking distance to everything you need. Love it here.
Great location and great amenities. We love that Solis is right in the middle of south end. Another determining factor in moving here was the fact that the gym and pool here are both amazing.
Solis south line has been wonderful! Very clean, great amenities, and great location! There are lots of resident events and the complex as a whole is very dog friendly. Highly recommend!
My move-in process was quick and easy. I love living on the light rail trail and near the dog park. The train is not too loud, which is something I was worried about. I'm also making friends with the neighbors and feeling a strong sense of community.
Great place to live, lots of community activities and great amenities! The dog part is really nice, would like a double gate to make it more safe for the pups but a great place for them to play.
My roommate and I moved here during peak COVID without having even toured. We really got lucky! The leasing office is always so quick to help with any questions/problems. And it’s always super clean! Love the gym and pool!