Solis Southline Apartments

4.8

4.8

linda
1 day ago
Solis Southline has been great. I love the apartment, amenities, and miscellaneous events. It's also fairly well maintained, and is quite quiet.
Amanda
Everything has been great so far! Love the area. Love the amenities. Love the location. People have been very friendly as well. All in all a good place to be.
Katherine
I love living here! My apartment’s finishes make it look so clean and modern. The leasing office is always very helpful and maintenance is quick to respond to any issues.
Michaela
Clean community, great apartment features, and extremely affordable for south end. Our leasing agents have been extremely helpful with the move in, and we’re very happy with our choice to live at Solis!
Jeremiah
Love it here at solis, going on year 3 and haven’t had a complaint yet! If you’re considering moving here look no further come visit and sign up with this awesome property.
Pablo
I've been here for almost 3 weeks and it's been a great experience, the neighborhood is really nice, and the location is exceptional, the staff is so kind.
Hannah
The community is so friendly and welcoming! I just moved in and I’m loving it so far. My pup especially loves the dog park and walking on the rail trail.
Scott
about 2 months ago
Absolutely love the place. The girls in the front office are awesome. Might be my favorite part of this place. They are on point! It’s also the cleanest place I’ve ever seen. They clean everything daily it seems like.
Samantha
about 2 months ago
Great experience here, front office is the best and on top of things. They are always willing to help and really make a difference in the experiences.
Meilin
2 months ago
I’ve been living at Solis for more than two years now and it is great! The staff is wonderful and the location is perfect! It is so close to so many great places that are walking distance!