Solis SouthPark

4.7

4.7

I loved living at Solis! It was always clean, well taken care of. I always felt safe and had very friendly neighbors. It was so nice having both the gym and the pool -which were almost always well maintained!
I love this community. The stuff is very nice and always helpful! It’s safe and very convenient for walking anywhere. Love my apartment with high selling and big windows 👍🏻
Moved in about a month ago, and love it so far! Everyone has been super nice and friendly :) The location is amazing and has everything you could want.
Great location. Convenient to shopping, dining and services. Can get noisy at times due to thin walls. The concierge, Maria, is always going above and beyond to make our lives easier.
I have loved my experience at Solis. Everything is always clean, feels safe, and it always carries a friendly environment. The area surrounding the complex is so fun especially this time of year, as they do a wonderful job decorating for the holidays.
Comfortable living in a most convenient location to all amenities as well as a clean, well maintained complex with a staff always willing to provide the best customer service possible.
Fantastic experience! Was there for seven months for work relocation. Great neighborhood. Friendly, supportive staff! Clean and modern building. Maintenance staff were incredible! Will miss the Solis Southpark team!
The community is very nice. Very nice and good staff. Location is perfect. Apartments are amazing. I love the part where Starbucks is next to my apartment and Whole Foods is at the walking distance. Even the South Park is just half mile from here there is no way you will get bored in this community. The gym is nice have enough equipement to workout all body parts
I know this is a mixed community. However, something needs to be done with the gas/propane trucks making deliveries at 4 am and making so much noise. Need to add noise-canceling or double pane windows.
We love living here! The people are so nice and the community around us is awesome! You can walk everywhere and the amenities are great here.