Lennox SouthPark

4.6

4.6

I love the area where I live. It’s very convenient, lots of restaurants and shop close by. The complex is nice and clean. The staff are professional and friendly and good at responding quickly to any issues you have.
Lennox for me has been a love hate relationship. Due to the changes in lifestyle. We moved here from the coast of NC. We had a 3000 sq ft house, once the kids moved out we decided to downsize and move to a city. So here we are 6 months later. I love this place, location, food, people are all great. The apartment is ok, kind of wish we picked one closer to the elevator, but that’s a lesson learned for next move. I do think we need a bit more space than 750sq ft. We have 2 small dogs and they love the dog park it’s a great perk. We haven’t gotten the chance to use many of the amenities due to Covid, hopefully that will change.The people that live here are great, they respect privacy and are also friendly. All in all a great place, the staff is awesome for the most part! Will we renew our lease? Not likely for this exact apartment but maybe for one in different part of the complex with a bit more room, time will tell and we will see whats up when the time comes I guess.
The Lennox is a great place to live. The location and walkability is perfect. It is safe and private, which is really important to me at this stage of my life.
Love the community, but the individual who leased our apartment to us is completely another story. I am actually uncomfortable living here now after the way she treated me last week. Not feeling comfortable in your own home is horrible, because you were treated wrong by management for no reason. I honestly wish we could move now instead of having to wait for our lease to end in August.
Love it here. No complaints. Great location. They should remove their outdoor couches though so homeless people won’t sleep on them anymore.
This is a great apartment community. It’s safe, good maintenance team, and there are things to do around the area. Also the people in the lease office are incredibly customer oriented. I really like living here!
Great apartment complex with great amenities and team. Especially since I work from home I wish we had access to all amenities but am grateful for the amenities that we currently have access to.
It helps me a lot to be able to see and pet dogs and we have a bunch here at Lennox. The staff is so nice, professional and helpful, it makes living here really enjoyable
The community is very nice and so is the inside of the apartments. I am giving the apartment a 4 rating though because in our experience the people who work in the office are not very helpful or friendly when you have questions and also the amenities are still not fully open (coffee machine still is not up and running) even though neighboring apartments have all their amenities fully open.
Maintenance staff is great and always here the next day after a work order is put in the night before. Love how quiet it is. No loud neighbors.