Lennox SouthPark

4.6

4.6

Amazing place to live, helpful and very well located! Totally recommend if you have pets its a great place full of events and activities for you to grt involved
Excellent Apartment Community. Great location, near shopping and restaurants. Staff in office is the best. They go out of their way to assist you. 5 stars for Lennox!
I've been here for almost a year now, and still think this is one of the best overall communities in this area. The amenities are great....big big dog park, friendly, attentive staff. The buildings are maintained well. If you have any kind of issue, Mike the head of maintaince will usually get to you within the hour. I just renewed for another year, and i couldn't be happier. Covered parking(admittedly we have some minor insulation issues in the garage) is a huge perk in winter. And the summer thunderstorms. In and out easy. We have a big fitness center, considering our size, this is a good weight room. Overall, 5 starts!!
The building and courtyard are very beautiful. The building and courtyard are very beautiful, and the security system is very strong, so you can live in peace.
It is good ! The area is the best ! people friendly and quiet! now there is luck of clean in the corridors there are lot of insects and dogs hair. Especially if you live near the small parks.
I like the area I live in. Very convenient to places nearby. The residents are very friendly if you bump into any of them. It’s a very nice and clean area and I feel secure.
I love my Unit, love the live music on Friday evening, love the happy noise of the restaurants. I was happy to renew my lease. I hope my friend Berhan will lease at Lennox. I am a very friendly person, I have many friends all around the world. I cannot make friends at the Lennox. I am thinking about having a little a get-together in the Sabor Lounge (Graham second floor) and invite the Lennox Residents. Do you think is a good idea?
Great place to live! Great location and everyone in the leasing office is so nice and helpful!!! There are great restaurants and shops right around the corner, within walking distance!
Pleasant place to live. I love the location and the staff. It is convenient to fine restaurants and other stores. I’m glad I made the decision to live here
I enjoy having the convenience of having so many restaurants, shops, and grocery stores so close. Also, having coming events and all the amenities are a huge place. That's not even to mention the quiet and peaceful feel off the complex.