Lennox SouthPark

4.6

4.6

Mariagrazia
Perfect apartment!!!!! The Angel of light in front of the building is gorgeous!!!! People in the office are very helpful!!! The Thanksgiving dinner delicious! I found very nice friends here!
Megan
Pretty good place to live. Overall a good experience, but the walls are thin so you better hope you have nice neighbors who are quiet or else you will not like living here.
Kaitlin
I like living here at this complex. So nice, clean and safe place. The staff and residents are friendly and the location is perfect since it’s so convenient it’s not far from the city or other neighborhoods.
Marsha
It’s great! Love it here. I’ve lived here for two years. I love the neighborhood. The property is clean. The office staff is very nice!!!!!!
Sophia
Amazing place to live, helpful and very well located! Totally recommend if you have pets its a great place full of events and activities for you to grt involved
Paola
Excellent Apartment Community. Great location, near shopping and restaurants. Staff in office is the best. They go out of their way to assist you. 5 stars for Lennox!
Charles
I've been here for almost a year now, and still think this is one of the best overall communities in this area. The amenities are great....big big dog park, friendly, attentive staff. The buildings are maintained well. If you have any kind of issue, Mike the head of maintaince will usually get to you within the hour. I just renewed for another year, and i couldn't be happier. Covered parking(admittedly we have some minor insulation issues in the garage) is a huge perk in winter. And the summer thunderstorms. In and out easy. We have a big fitness center, considering our size, this is a good weight room. Overall, 5 starts!!
Shohei
The building and courtyard are very beautiful. The building and courtyard are very beautiful, and the security system is very strong, so you can live in peace.
Sarah
It is good ! The area is the best ! people friendly and quiet! now there is luck of clean in the corridors there are lot of insects and dogs hair. Especially if you live near the small parks.
Kaitlin
I like the area I live in. Very convenient to places nearby. The residents are very friendly if you bump into any of them. It’s a very nice and clean area and I feel secure.