Lennox SouthPark

4.7

4.7

Loved it! Everything was so clean, people were friendly, parking was always readily available and convenient! Which is often hard to find in Charlotte.
Very clean community grounds and inside the community as there is a cleaning staff on site seven days a week which is great. great maintenance staff!!
Property maintained perfectly! All problems are attended too Office personal very helpful and user friendly Maintence people all very curtious and efficient in fixing all problems
1 star
Cockroaches everywhere. I have never lived at a place before that had this much of a bug issue. Not just cockroaches. I pay a fee (for the first time ever) to exterminate bugs.
Good location to live, highly walkable to other spots. Everything else you need is within a 20 minute drive. The rent is a little high, though.
I loved living at Solis! It was always clean, well taken care of. I always felt safe and had very friendly neighbors. It was so nice having both the gym and the pool -which were almost always well maintained!
I love this community. The stuff is very nice and always helpful! It’s safe and very convenient for walking anywhere. Love my apartment with high selling and big windows 👍🏻
Moved in about a month ago, and love it so far! Everyone has been super nice and friendly :) The location is amazing and has everything you could want.
Great location. Convenient to shopping, dining and services. Can get noisy at times due to thin walls. The concierge, Maria, is always going above and beyond to make our lives easier.
I have loved my experience at Solis. Everything is always clean, feels safe, and it always carries a friendly environment. The area surrounding the complex is so fun especially this time of year, as they do a wonderful job decorating for the holidays.