Great location. Convenient to shopping, dining and services. Can get noisy at times due to thin walls. The concierge, Maria, is always going above and beyond to make our lives easier.

Reply from Solis SouthPark

I have loved my experience at Solis. Everything is always clean, feels safe, and it always carries a friendly environment. The area surrounding the complex is so fun especially this time of year, as they do a wonderful job decorating for the holidays.

Reply from Solis SouthPark

Comfortable living in a most convenient location to all amenities as well as a clean, well maintained complex with a staff always willing to provide the best customer service possible.

Reply from Solis SouthPark

Fantastic experience! Was there for seven months for work relocation. Great neighborhood. Friendly, supportive staff! Clean and modern building. Maintenance staff were incredible! Will miss the Solis Southpark team!

Reply from Solis SouthPark

The community is very nice. Very nice and good staff. Location is perfect. Apartments are amazing. I love the part where Starbucks is next to my apartment and Whole Foods is at the walking distance. Even the South Park is just half mile from here there is no way you will get bored in this community. The gym is nice have enough equipement to workout all body parts

Reply from Solis SouthPark

I know this is a mixed community. However, something needs to be done with the gas/propane trucks making deliveries at 4 am and making so much noise. Need to add noise-canceling or double pane windows.

Reply from Solis SouthPark

We love living here! The people are so nice and the community around us is awesome! You can walk everywhere and the amenities are great here.

Reply from Solis SouthPark

Excellent location and wonderful staff. Any issue you have, they will respond and work with you ASAP. The new renovations are just icing on the cake.

Reply from Solis SouthPark

They are very friendly and helpful. It was a quick turn around and they enabled us to feel comfortable right away. We are truly excited to have found Solis Southpark.

Reply from Solis SouthPark

It's a great community, however more interactive engagement for residents along with added amenities and perks for residents without additional fees would improve the experience

Reply from Solis SouthPark

Leasing staff is super helpful and VERY prompt. The community has outstanding amenities and apartments are secure, clean, and have amazing floor plans. Also, the walkability of the community is incomparable. You have everything you need within walking distance.

Reply from Solis SouthPark

Such a wonderful community. I have wonderful neighbors and I truly enjoy the features and amenities of the entire complex. Most of all the staff has been remarkable and very helpful.

Reply from Solis SouthPark

Everything is great. But, I was a little disheartened about the pest situation though it is being remedied. Overall, and despite that, it’s a very impressive and enjoyable place to live.

Reply from Solis SouthPark

Solis has the best amenities (very nice pool and exceptionally nice/well equipped gym); the staff is very helpful, responsive, and kind; the community is tucked away in great location within walking distance to several restaurants, etc.; most importantly, Solis is exceptionally clean and well kept (cleaning crew comes every morning so it is by far the cleanest apartment complex I’ve ever lived at).

Reply from Solis SouthPark

Solis Southpark is awesome! Great amenities, lovely leasing office staff, and immaculate living! I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else! Best first apartment one could ask for.

Reply from Solis SouthPark

Very friendly staff, and impressive that they remember your name! Maintenance quickly attended to and addressed to resolving the problems. Fun social events.

Reply from Solis SouthPark

My living experience here has been great! The community is awesome and I love the events that have taken place here. It feel like home and I’m very happy to live here.

Reply from Solis SouthPark

Great place to live! Fun community activities. Maintenance team is excellent and extremely responsive. Community is centrally located and very convenient.

Reply from Solis SouthPark

Very nice amenities and the location is great so far. Just moved in last weekend and I am enjoying the floor plan and the pool. Parking is very convenient.

Reply from Solis SouthPark

Good community, great location. I’ve lived here for a year now, through the construction, and I’ve got nothing but good things to say. The prices are a little high, but I think it’s equitable to the cost of convenience.

Reply from Solis SouthPark

Solis provides the perfect balance of sophistication, convenience, activities, amenities, great dining, shopping, and a great centralized location.

Reply from Solis SouthPark

Great place to live. Great staff and neighborhood! Apartments are great sizes and appointments well . The leasing staff and. Maintenance team are all great. Great food and shops around the complex

Reply from Solis SouthPark

Awesome! We really enjoy living here and the management has been great as well. Very clean and safe place and not too expensive. We will recommend to all

Reply from Solis SouthPark

I had a really easy time moving in. My apartment looked amazing and the whole staff is pleasant, and easy to work with. The amenities are great!

Reply from Solis SouthPark

The community is very well kept, great office staff (extremely helpful), awesome location, very clean interiors (cleaning staff is always on site).