Great place to live. Great staff and neighborhood! Apartments are great sizes and appointments well . The leasing staff and. Maintenance team are all great. Great food and shops around the complex

Awesome! We really enjoy living here and the management has been great as well. Very clean and safe place and not too expensive. We will recommend to all

I had a really easy time moving in. My apartment looked amazing and the whole staff is pleasant, and easy to work with. The amenities are great!

The community is very well kept, great office staff (extremely helpful), awesome location, very clean interiors (cleaning staff is always on site).

Great place to live and in a great location in SouthPark. I really like the walkable nature of the community and also being close to so many amenities.

Have not yet moved in (that happens on June 1 and I'm very excited!!) But I wanted to report that the whole "information gathering" experience was unbelievable!! Nikki in the leasing office is amazing, and others that I've spoken with have also been nothing but open, available and very helpful. I have to say that I'm a bit Obsessive Compulsive, and having lived in my current apt outside Boston for 26 years, I had a LOT of questions, and a LOT of requirements. Solis people we just as nice and accommodating as can be.....I was VERY impressed. I can only hope my LIVING experience at Solis goes as smoothly, and turns out to be as enjoyable and pain-free, as the "research" stage turned out to be!! I'll report on that later this year. :-)

Reply from Solis SouthPark

Love living here, just extended my lease by 24 months, so plan be here for a while. The location, the neighborhood, the amenities is all fantastic!

Reply from Solis SouthPark

Good amenities, but can be a little loud from outside traffic. Leasing office is easy to work with and proximity to awhile Fooda doesn’t hurt.

Reply from Solis SouthPark

New to the area and the Solis SouthPark community. Nikki and Emily made my apartment search extremely efficient. I didn’t need to look any further once I saw what Solis SouthPark had to offer. Looking forward to meeting new friends and discovering all of what the area has to offer!

Reply from Solis SouthPark

The staff is absolutely wonderful. They are honestly one of the main reasons I leased at Solis. I can’t wait to move into this beautiful property. The location is amazing!!!!

Reply from Solis SouthPark

Moving at the end of March, but so far my experience has been great. I love the community and the staff has been very helpful. I'm excited to live here and enjoy all of the amenities as well!

Reply from Solis SouthPark

I love living here, it is close to everything that you need. Staff is very friendly, by far the best apartment complex I have ever lived in. It’s so nice to call this place home.

Reply from Solis SouthPark

It is a comfortable and clean place to live. It is very quite and the people are friendly. The staff are very helpful and will taken their time to help.

Reply from Solis SouthPark

Kim, our Leasing Agent has been amazing! The location and amenities are fabulous. We are excited to move into our new home at Solis Southpark!

Reply from Solis SouthPark

Love our new apartment and all the amenities! The dog park is excellent and our dog loves it here. We love the common areas and really enjoy the delicious coffee machine!

Reply from Solis SouthPark

Great area with lots to do around it. Love the staff and how they’ve helped. Me being new to the area hasn’t been a rough transition with where I chose to live and the community!

Reply from Solis SouthPark

Friendly staff, nice surroundings, great location. I love being able to walk to get groceries, the mail salon, get coffee, eat. Super convenient.

Reply from Solis SouthPark

Any issues are resolved efficiently and timely. Great location with places and events worth visiting. Very short walks to whatever you might need.

Reply from Solis SouthPark

The new grey paint on the 1st floor of the building is soo dark and depressing, compared to the beautiful entrance across the street. Please do something to lighten it up over here. I just moved in and this is not attractive at all.

Reply from Solis SouthPark

Initial experience okay so far with the office staff. I have not moved in yet. Great location, apartment size is perfect, and clean with nice amenities.

Reply from Solis SouthPark

So far the leasing staff has been friendly, warm and welcoming. We had an issue with the smell on our floor, and when we asked about it, we immediately received a response. The other residents are very friendly, there is ample parking and everything in our unit is in working order. The only thing that would have been helpful is if we'd received a tour of the property upon move in so we would know where the trash chutes are, the break rooms, and so forth. Also, if someone had walked through our unit with us to show us small things like the obscure location of the garbage disposal, it would have saved us a few minutes. We eventually figured everything out and the place is great.

Reply from Solis SouthPark

I have never enjoyed living in an apartment as much as I do at Solis! Love my space, the people are great and location is perfect! Would not think of moving anywhere else!

Reply from Solis SouthPark

Love the apartments and love the neighborhood. Spacious and well appointed unit. Very secure buildings and lots of convenient parking. Multiple restaurants to choose from.

Reply from Solis SouthPark

I enjoy working with the staff at Solis South Park. I am relocating and they were very helpful with getting things setup. I particularly liked the welcome letter that gave me all the numbers I needed to get setup.

Reply from Solis SouthPark

I have loved living at Solis Sharon Square. Any time I have needed anything I can go to the front office for assistance. It is a beautiful community to live in!