Lennox SouthPark

4.6

4.6

I love my Unit, love the live music on Friday evening, love the happy noise of the restaurants. I was happy to renew my lease. I hope my friend Berhan will lease at Lennox. I am a very friendly person, I have many friends all around the world. I cannot make friends at the Lennox. I am thinking about having a little a get-together in the Sabor Lounge (Graham second floor) and invite the Lennox Residents. Do you think is a good idea?
Great place to live! Great location and everyone in the leasing office is so nice and helpful!!! There are great restaurants and shops right around the corner, within walking distance!
Pleasant place to live. I love the location and the staff. It is convenient to fine restaurants and other stores. I’m glad I made the decision to live here
I enjoy having the convenience of having so many restaurants, shops, and grocery stores so close. Also, having coming events and all the amenities are a huge place. That's not even to mention the quiet and peaceful feel off the complex.
The Property Management (Shawna & Dani) and Maintenance (Mike) have been outstanding from day 1. They are highly responsive should any need arise. The property itself and the surrounding “neighborhood “ are extremely well kept and safe. The “Neighborhood “ itself is vibrant and offers many amenities. Highly recommend Lennox SouthPark
I love living here. You can’t beat the location. Management has always been receptive to my needs. It’s been nothing but a positive experience for me. Thx.
I love the area where I live. It’s very convenient, lots of restaurants and shop close by. The complex is nice and clean. The staff are professional and friendly and good at responding quickly to any issues you have.
Lennox for me has been a love hate relationship. Due to the changes in lifestyle. We moved here from the coast of NC. We had a 3000 sq ft house, once the kids moved out we decided to downsize and move to a city. So here we are 6 months later. I love this place, location, food, people are all great. The apartment is ok, kind of wish we picked one closer to the elevator, but that’s a lesson learned for next move. I do think we need a bit more space than 750sq ft. We have 2 small dogs and they love the dog park it’s a great perk. We haven’t gotten the chance to use many of the amenities due to Covid, hopefully that will change.The people that live here are great, they respect privacy and are also friendly. All in all a great place, the staff is awesome for the most part! Will we renew our lease? Not likely for this exact apartment but maybe for one in different part of the complex with a bit more room, time will tell and we will see whats up when the time comes I guess.
The Lennox is a great place to live. The location and walkability is perfect. It is safe and private, which is really important to me at this stage of my life.
Love the community, but the individual who leased our apartment to us is completely another story. I am actually uncomfortable living here now after the way she treated me last week. Not feeling comfortable in your own home is horrible, because you were treated wrong by management for no reason. I honestly wish we could move now instead of having to wait for our lease to end in August.