Excellent location and wonderful staff. Any issue you have, they will respond and work with you ASAP. The new renovations are just icing on the cake.

Reply from Solis SouthPark

They are very friendly and helpful. It was a quick turn around and they enabled us to feel comfortable right away. We are truly excited to have found Solis Southpark.

Reply from Solis SouthPark

It's a great community, however more interactive engagement for residents along with added amenities and perks for residents without additional fees would improve the experience

Reply from Solis SouthPark

Leasing staff is super helpful and VERY prompt. The community has outstanding amenities and apartments are secure, clean, and have amazing floor plans. Also, the walkability of the community is incomparable. You have everything you need within walking distance.

Reply from Solis SouthPark

Such a wonderful community. I have wonderful neighbors and I truly enjoy the features and amenities of the entire complex. Most of all the staff has been remarkable and very helpful.

Reply from Solis SouthPark

Everything is great. But, I was a little disheartened about the pest situation though it is being remedied. Overall, and despite that, it’s a very impressive and enjoyable place to live.

Reply from Solis SouthPark

Solis has the best amenities (very nice pool and exceptionally nice/well equipped gym); the staff is very helpful, responsive, and kind; the community is tucked away in great location within walking distance to several restaurants, etc.; most importantly, Solis is exceptionally clean and well kept (cleaning crew comes every morning so it is by far the cleanest apartment complex I’ve ever lived at).

Reply from Solis SouthPark

Solis Southpark is awesome! Great amenities, lovely leasing office staff, and immaculate living! I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else! Best first apartment one could ask for.

Reply from Solis SouthPark

Very friendly staff, and impressive that they remember your name! Maintenance quickly attended to and addressed to resolving the problems. Fun social events.

Reply from Solis SouthPark

My living experience here has been great! The community is awesome and I love the events that have taken place here. It feel like home and I’m very happy to live here.

Reply from Solis SouthPark

Great place to live! Fun community activities. Maintenance team is excellent and extremely responsive. Community is centrally located and very convenient.

Reply from Solis SouthPark

Very nice amenities and the location is great so far. Just moved in last weekend and I am enjoying the floor plan and the pool. Parking is very convenient.

Reply from Solis SouthPark

Good community, great location. I’ve lived here for a year now, through the construction, and I’ve got nothing but good things to say. The prices are a little high, but I think it’s equitable to the cost of convenience.

Reply from Solis SouthPark

Solis provides the perfect balance of sophistication, convenience, activities, amenities, great dining, shopping, and a great centralized location.

Reply from Solis SouthPark

Great place to live. Great staff and neighborhood! Apartments are great sizes and appointments well . The leasing staff and. Maintenance team are all great. Great food and shops around the complex

Reply from Solis SouthPark

Awesome! We really enjoy living here and the management has been great as well. Very clean and safe place and not too expensive. We will recommend to all

Reply from Solis SouthPark

I had a really easy time moving in. My apartment looked amazing and the whole staff is pleasant, and easy to work with. The amenities are great!

Reply from Solis SouthPark

The community is very well kept, great office staff (extremely helpful), awesome location, very clean interiors (cleaning staff is always on site).

Reply from Solis SouthPark

Great place to live and in a great location in SouthPark. I really like the walkable nature of the community and also being close to so many amenities.

Reply from Solis SouthPark

Have not yet moved in (that happens on June 1 and I'm very excited!!) But I wanted to report that the whole "information gathering" experience was unbelievable!! Nikki in the leasing office is amazing, and others that I've spoken with have also been nothing but open, available and very helpful. I have to say that I'm a bit Obsessive Compulsive, and having lived in my current apt outside Boston for 26 years, I had a LOT of questions, and a LOT of requirements. Solis people we just as nice and accommodating as can be.....I was VERY impressed. I can only hope my LIVING experience at Solis goes as smoothly, and turns out to be as enjoyable and pain-free, as the "research" stage turned out to be!! I'll report on that later this year. :-)

Reply from Solis SouthPark

Love living here, just extended my lease by 24 months, so plan be here for a while. The location, the neighborhood, the amenities is all fantastic!

Reply from Solis SouthPark

Good amenities, but can be a little loud from outside traffic. Leasing office is easy to work with and proximity to awhile Fooda doesn’t hurt.

Reply from Solis SouthPark

New to the area and the Solis SouthPark community. Nikki and Emily made my apartment search extremely efficient. I didn’t need to look any further once I saw what Solis SouthPark had to offer. Looking forward to meeting new friends and discovering all of what the area has to offer!

Reply from Solis SouthPark

The staff is absolutely wonderful. They are honestly one of the main reasons I leased at Solis. I can’t wait to move into this beautiful property. The location is amazing!!!!

Reply from Solis SouthPark

Moving at the end of March, but so far my experience has been great. I love the community and the staff has been very helpful. I'm excited to live here and enjoy all of the amenities as well!