I love it! The property is always super clean. There is never dog poop everywhere like my last apartment. Any issues I have are fixed almost immediately. Also a great perk that the area is beautiful

Reply from Lantower Waverly

I absolutely love the main office staff and am awed by the view from my balcony! It’s the prettiest at sunset. I also welcome the community events offered monthly.

Reply from Lantower Waverly

We love living in Waverly. It's a great community. Very safe and walkable. We're close to so many things. We love our apartment and our view.

Reply from Lantower Waverly

My experience has been amazing! The location is wonderful and provides me with plenty of shops nearby to get what I need. The leasing office and maintenance staff have been very helpful with helping me with problems inside the apartment, or being locked out. Would highly recommend Lantower at Waverly.

Reply from Lantower Waverly

Love the amenities, pool, apt layout. Walking distance to shopping, bank, post office, etc. Near 485. Couldn’t ask for more, pet friendly, valet trash service.

Reply from Lantower Waverly

I enjoy the amenities that we have. The neighborhood is peaceful. The maintenance team is excellent. All in all no complaints from us. We have been in our apartment for almost a year.

Reply from Lantower Waverly

It’s like living in a hotel! My husband and I moved here 2 months ago and adore this location. We use the gym and free coffee maker every day!

Reply from Lantower Waverly

We have lived here going on 2 years and enjoy it very much! Lots to do in the area and the apartment complex offers lots of activities as well as social events

Reply from Lantower Waverly

New management and ownership lowered the feeling of community, exterior areas look old and worn and some employees are unapproachable and unfriendly. Sad to see the decline

Reply from Lantower Waverly

Amazing community and staff! Location is amazing with walking distance to tons of shops and grocery. The staff is super friendly and helpful. Couldn’t recommend more!

Reply from Lantower Waverly

I like my apartment very much - it’s quiet (most of the time) and spacious. Upkeep of the community fitness center requires constant reminders.

Reply from Lantower Waverly

Great place to live. Amenities are amazing. Community is very friendly. Area is kept very clean. I cant wait until the pool is open again. The smell of cookouts are one of my favorites.

Reply from Lantower Waverly

This apartment complex is definitely one of the nicest out there! The community culture and walking distance to the shops in Waverly make it an ideal place to call home.

Reply from Lantower Waverly

I enjoy living at Lantower. The location is great. I can walk to catch the bus in the morning and walk to shops and restaurants. Current leasing staff have made some improvements maintaining the common areas which were needed.

Reply from Lantower Waverly

Great new management! Large apartments. Great location at waverly and close to everything... The only thing missing is a basket ball court..

Reply from Lantower Waverly

I have been living here for 5 months and so far I love it. Everyone is friendly and helpful. The place is in a heavily populated area, yet it is quiet and peaceful. I would recommend this place to anyone who wants to be close to everything, yet feel miles away from everyone.

Reply from Lantower Waverly

Great neighborhood/location, and super friendly staff who respond much quicker than I’d expect! Hope I don’t jinx myself since I’m about to move to another unit, but I don’t hear people around me.

Reply from Lantower Waverly

I have been here for two years . The property he kinda gone downhill . Rent has been raised , hallways don’t remain clean and the cleaners don’t keep the property clean . I love living her for location and am comfortable. I just wish it was maintained better. The staff has change but seem okay haven’t met them in person .

Reply from Lantower Waverly

I absolutely love living here! With close proximity to EVERYTHING and the cute homey feel of the apartment units, I’m not sure I’ll ever want to leave! I live in a studio and the space is perfect for me! I have guests over often, and there’s still more than enough room! Living alone could be scary, but I’ve never once felt unsafe or uneasy while living here!

Reply from Lantower Waverly

If they would just fix the locations of the dog poop stands it would be 5 stars! they're all in the middle of big grassy areas (instead of accessible from sidewalks of blacktop) so you have to walk through a bunch of muddy grass to get to them. SUPER annoying. everything else is great.

Reply from Lantower Waverly

The townhouse was spacious and had ample storage (oversized two car garage). However the price versus service do not meet expectation. We had work orders closed without the service getting performed. We also had ants & mice, despite keeping an extremely clean house. Ultimately we were able to find a similar rent at about half the cost... with tennis courts. Waverly is super convenient, but for the 5 minute drive versus the 3 minute walk, we had to go.

Reply from Lantower Waverly

Although the new manager has been pleasant and promised to make improvements, the overall conditions and quality of living isn’t great here. The buildings and grounds are dirty/grimy, and there are no where near the number of events promised—other nearby apartment complexes boast of numerous great events via Instagram (with the same management company; which is very confusing as to why it’s so different here). Also, events are almost always announced last minute...some even with just a day’s notice. Ex: Stairwells are stained, sticky, and often smell like dog urine/feces. Elevators are smelly, have unknown filth smearn on the walls, and grime on the floors. The carpeted hallways reek of mildew and pet urine, while the concrete hallways are generally stained and sticky like the stairwells. There is often trash and discarded dog feces on the grounds, as well as dead or unmaintained plants around many buildings. Many areas are lacking mulch and have weeds. The general state of the complex is quite poor. It’s embarrasing to have friends or family over as they question how the place is “luxury” and why the rent is so high if the conditions are so bad...the only answer is the lack of care/pride taken by (previous) management and owners.

Reply from Lantower Waverly

I struggle to even give this community 1 1/2 stars. Office staff is extremely incompetent...lost packages, argued w residents and didn't follow thru w promises. Dog park was always disgusting! Community grounds were filthy, noisy doors, sub par interiors, etc. Only reason for the 1.5 stars is great location.

Reply from Lantower Waverly

It is lovely neighborhood to live in has excellent events to meet neighbors .Close proximity to good shops and amenities are great medical facilities in walking distance

Reply from Lantower Waverly

Great place to live! Spacious, access to lots of shopping, food and more. The amenities are another wonderful aspect of living here, the property is well maintained.