Solstice Orlando

4.6

4.6

Devon
Great residence with a lot of amenities that are awesome. I love the game room and pool area. The business center is also very nice. The staff are very helpful.
Terrence
Just resigned my lease for the 4th year ! Great property and staff. Thank you so much Bre Revels for everything you do ! This area is growing into a great place. Everything you want and need is close by.
Jaime
Life is wonderful here at Solstice! Thanks for all the awesome events. Love watching movies with my neighbors by the pool. Please more taco bars! The staff is amazing and love everything they do for us.
Rogelio
Bueno es una comunidad con mucho que ofrecer ya Que tiene. Sus amplias áreas comunes ,piscinas y lobby muy completo con sus diferentes espacios , cómo son el area de juegos , Gym y sala de star
Kirsten
It was great. Solid amenities. Definitely dog friendly. Maintenance very responsive. Big gym. The barista is very on and off being there. The dog park needs some TLC.
Kevin
Solstice apartments is a great place to live! The apartment designs are beautiful and the amenities are so great. My favorite amenity that is so unique is definitely the spa. Highly recommend!
Savan
I love my apartment and I love the location and the surrounding area. My only wish was if it wasn’t so expensive. I hate that everything around here is so expensive now. I get it sorta bc of all the things being build around here but it sucks bc it’s becoming hard to afford living here. Overall these apartments are nice and they do have great events and amenities.
Amjed
The lease signing process was seamless and the staff was very responsive, and our move in experience was great. Great community and amenities.
Aliana
I love the office staff, they are amazing and always quick to help me out. I love the neighborhood and how pet friendly it is. The only problem I have is that if something breaks it doesn’t seem to be a priority to fix it.
Mitchell
I love the amenities and the rent is very affordable. The apartments are very nice and have a lot of space. I would recommend Solstice to anyone.