Sonoma Ranch

4.9

4.9

Super great place to live! 😀 I highly recommend Sonoma Ranch Apartment Homes! The appliances are of the highest quality and the amenities are excellent!
Great experience. Timely assistance from the office! Beautiful community love the amenities!! Love taking our dogs to the dog park in the evenings!
Been great living here so far. . Thanks to all the staff for making us feel at home. Looking forward to getting to know all my fellow residents
We moved on site unseen. It was a scary thing to do but we had a good feeling about Sonoma Ranch. The staff here is wonderful and so far everything has been as promised and planned!
We just moved in and we really like the community, installations and the area, this is our first time in the USA and the service provided, communication and treatment from all involved personnel was really good and supportive, even with the difficulties of a foreigner recently coming to the country, they figured out ways to help so for that we are grateful!! Thanks to the Sonoma Ranch team!
Very helpful staff that made getting our keys and moving in seamless and enjoyable. The apartment was just as advertised and in perfect condition.
Friendly neighbors, good maintenance, good night lights, BBQ great and ready to use and looking forward to use of pool and the exercise area. Manager and staff professional and courteous .
The unit we moved into was perfect upon move in. The resident landscaping and grounds are clean and well taken care of. The design of the unit inside makes living comfortable and feel like home immediately. The appliances work excellent, and are incredibly quiet.
I love the location of this Apartment Complex! The design and layout is so wonderful, it feels like a small community unlike some of the larger apartment complexes. I also love the layout of the apartments and the spacious blacony.