Sonoma Ranch

4.8

4.8

Derek
about 14 hours ago
This community and the management truly support their tenants. I’ve rented a lot of different apartments and houses; nothing compares to the quality of Sonoma Ranch homes. It’s very safe & friendly. My fiancé and I have never lived in a place where we felt at peace until this complex. 10/10 will recommend to friends and family that are interested in living at a great place.

Pedro
about 16 hours ago
Excellent place, nice and calm appartments, comfortable, clean and neat, outstanding support from the team and excellent personnel, we have been living very hapily so far, a great experience in our first time in California!

Adam
The people here are very kind and easy going. Everything is well maintained and the view is beautiful. I would highly recommend this place to any of my friends or family.

Thomas
This has been my best experience yet among my many moves in a long life. Despite some parking mistakes made by some of our move-in helpers, Andrew made everything run smoothly and introduced us to our apartment in a thorough manner. The apartment was sparling clean and everything functioning perfectly. The unpacking is now about done and we look forward to living here.

Javier
3 months ago
Sonoma Ranch is a great place to live! There are so many excellent amenities included! The appliances are all brand new and high quality. You will love living here! ❤️

Shannon
3 months ago
Beautiful quiet and well maintained community. The staff is wonderful and very responsive at all times. I love my apartment and the amenities included. I feel very at home here.

Verified Resident
3 months ago
Nice and prompt staff that are accommodating. Neighbors are all very nice and friendly. Well kept landscape and up to date amenities for all residents to enjoy.

Kassidy
3 months ago
I absolutely love living here! It’s so quiet and peaceful and all of my neighbors are incredibly kind! Deiah and Andrew make this place feel truly like home :)

Lydia
4 months ago
I love living at Sonoma Ranch Apartments! The area is clean safe and quiet. The amenities are very nice and enjoyable. The residents are neighborly as well. This community is the best Santa Rosa has!!

Delila
5 months ago
We love living here! New, super clean and well-kept community with friendly people! Kids enjoy the park and the pool and we all enjoy the beautiful commons area. Great place for families :)