I just moved in on February 1st. I love the community. It is nice and quite. I love the gym and pool area. I just got a chance to use it and love it!

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Great little community! Safe and quiet place to live. The only thing missing is more lights at night in order to make walks more enjoyable...

Reply from Sonoran Vista

I am very happy. I have not had one problem with anyone or anything for almost a year. It’s quiet which is important to me, paying rent is easy, things get fixed quickly and they try to do fun things for the residents. I have lived many places and this one is at the top.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

This is a better apartment to live in this locality. Apartment has spacious rooms. Friendly residents in the community. It has good amenities.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Love it here! Great community with so much to offer. The gym and business center are beautiful and new with free WiFi and great equipment!!!

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Just moved into the complex, and love it so far! They are easily available and always able to answer questions! Staff is very friendly and knowledgeable

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Me and my family have been living in Sonoran vista for almost two years and till date the stay here has been wonderful .The staff and amenities meet the standards

Reply from Sonoran Vista

We have been staying in Sonoran vista for almost eighteen months and so far the stay in the community has been fabulous , the neighborhood here is very calm and composed

Reply from Sonoran Vista

This place has been nothing but accommodating for me! I love the pool area with the grill and seating area, perfect for entertaining. I feel very safe and at home here and couldn’t ask for more!

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Apartment is good overall but I do have 2 complains: 1. There is dog poop everywhere and even after complaining there is no action to improve 2. Maintenance request takes really long time and response is slow

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Just moved in, so far so good. Clean apartment with a calm and quiet community. Nice appliances and good location. Plenty of restaurants nearby.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Absolutely love my new apartment, very quiet, nice workout room and pool, grounds look nice and the clubhouse is quiet and clean. Enjoy walking with my dog early in the morning and feel safe in this gated community.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

it was a nice experience so far. We had recently moved but it was good experience. Initially we had some maintenance issues but later all got resolved.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

I have been living in Sonoran vista with my family since two and so far the stay has been wonderful.The neighborhood is fantastic and the maintenance staff has been wonderful

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Community is gud ...wen I moved mentinence was gud bt nw a days mentinence is very very slow.. nd after many compliments still I can see dog poop every wr..and no body is taking any action..

Reply from Sonoran Vista

So far so good. Much quieter and cleaner than our last place, but the available parking is pretty cramped here. I'm also not sure why the mailboxes have to be in one single spot like a mile away from my door, but oh well.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Have been living here since two years so far the stay has been wonderful.The community is very peaceful with very well maintained pathways a.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Community is nice location and great access to highway, etc. Again paying 25 a month for a trash service is so absurd. I never ever use it!!

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Recommendable community , Feels good to stay , as it is clean and convenient Safe and secured, With 24*7 access to pool and gym, good response to any of the work order

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Love the community, everyone is always very nice and welcoming! The office staff is wonderful and maintenance does their best to stay on top of everything!

Reply from Sonoran Vista

I had been living at Bella Vista condos for about 8 years and wanted to stay in the area. Sonoran Vista is the best value and quality I found after an extensive search.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Everything’s good so far. The property is well maintained and kept clean. I love that there’s no drama among neighbors and everyone is nice with everyone.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

My experience has been excellent. Things are fixed quickly, management is great. My only complaint is that some people use their patios as a junk yard which makes the property look like the people who live here don't care and it's funny that we received "patio guidelines" which are clearly ignored.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Initially when I move in there were so many issues but later we talked leasing office they were salted out..... There are small issues left but I m sure they will also handle in timely manner...

Reply from Sonoran Vista

I have rented here for over 3 years. In general I have enjoyed the experience. The only issues is that the staff changes a lot. Once we have a good maintenance staff, it changes..