Great neighborhood. Only 1 parking spot per apartment and if you don't move your car in 2 days it gets towed. No dog park or place to walk with dogs even though its a pet-friendly community.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

I love the apartment and amenities. However, upon move in there were multiple things broken. There is also only one area for trash which makes it hard.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Sonoran vista is a wonderful community .The amenities and maintenance is awesome many of our friends are willing to move into this community because of the wonderful ambiance.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Relaxed and welcoming! I feel very at home here! They keep the grounds groomed very nicely and everything is secure and safe. Helpful staff and a warm community!

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Its nice and pleasent society.... We lived here last 9 months ... its good n everything near by like school park grocery shopping..... thanku

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Sonoran vista community is a very good residential community .We love the ambience in an around the community. The staff here is very approachable.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Sonoran vista is a good place for living. We have been living in the community for almost two years , and so far the stay has been amazing and wonderful

Reply from Sonoran Vista

We and many of our family friends reside in Sonoran vista community as the community is very fascinating and friendly neighborhood adds additional value to our stay.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

It’s overall a pretty great community but maintenance is slow, office staff can only be contacted in person and pool isn’t heated as advertised. I

Reply from Sonoran Vista

The community is beautiful and very clean! I love how everything is near by and it’s a lot easier for me to get my errands done. I love how close it is to my school as well:)

Reply from Sonoran Vista

It’s a great place to live. The staff is friendly and very helpful. they work hard at giving us the best experience we can have! I would highly recommend living here

Reply from Sonoran Vista

We like the apartment a lot! So far we have had nice and quiet neighbors. We feel the maintenance of landscaping and repairs could improve.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Beautiful complex nice apartment very happy that we moved here. Parking is easy and very safe place. The pool is nice as well every time we go there it’s always clean

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Completed two years. Expecting nice quality fobs to open the gates. Community is excellent. We liked it and referred a couple of families into our community.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Our family have been living in this community appartment since early May 2017 and so far the stay in the community has been awesome .. looking for slight improvement in maintenance waiting time.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Just moved in February 2019 so far so good peaceful and friendlyBeautiful apartment Maintaince is great Office personnel phenomenal great people

Reply from Sonoran Vista

its a good experience as of now. Moved in this community 8 months before and has a good experience so far. Only couple of concers: 1: Maintenance request take time to close. 2: Few residents do not collect after their pet. I am sure these concers will be taken care soon.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

The facilities are great, and I love the location. The staff, even though it seems like they try to help, often times does not know the solution to simple problems. Maintenance requests can take weeks to be completed. The manager is kind and understanding in these situations but these situations could be avoided with proper training and solving problems up front!

Reply from Sonoran Vista

The area is nice. I like the layout of things. The only issue I can complain about is the maintenance upkeep of the units. Run into numerous things now that have not been taken care of and now things either need to be replaced or were not cleaned or inspected before we moved in.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Pros- Quiet community, family friendly, nice apartments, very safe. Cons- Pet friendly, but no dog park or trails to walk your dogs, ONLY 1 assigned parking per apartment (we have 2 cars).

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Overall it is a nice place to live. The office people are nice. The community is usually nice looking and usually quiet. Problems are constant water pipe issues...more the city's problem than Sonoran Vista.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

The Mountain View is really cool. It’s a calm community. Really close to all the groceries and really good running/ walking route for a refreshing workout

Reply from Sonoran Vista

We have completed our twenty two months of stay at Sonoran Vista appartments. So far the stay have been wonderful .we have a very approachable leasing staff members who are ready to assist us whenever in need.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

My family have been living in Sonoran vista community for almost two and half years and so far the say here has been awesome. The leasing office staff have been very approachable.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Love the community and the staff! I, was happy to renew my lease here! The only down side is the parking can get a little tight and its frustrating when you get home from work and have no place to park a second vehicle.