It's in good locality, convenient to schools and shopping. Good and quick response for maintenance work. Maintenance people are more friendly then the management

It is overall a nice place to live with the regular caveats. Communications could be improved and the valet trash service is very hit and miss when they choose to pick up your garbage.

Great place to live. Location is awesome. Maintenance is great. Needs new treadmillls. Trash removal service is a waste of money -need to get rid of it!!!

Love the community and the people that live here. Maintenance is really good at trying to stay on top of things and the office staff is always willing to help.

Quiet neighbors, beautifully kept, planned community activities, food truck Thursdays, pet friendly, responsive management & maintainence. I’ve not had a problem.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

The grounds are well kept, and it is a very pet friendly community but unfortunately, there is limited parking in the community. Also, the stairs inside the apt are narrower than they should be and can be dangerous.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

I moved in just 1 week ago after living in a house for the last 30 years...I have loved the ease of the process, the pristine condition of the townhome and the quietness of the complex. It already feels like home!

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Like community and quiet living. Love how clean swimming pool is.Maintenance on time.Office and lobby are welcoming. Happy gates are working.Lawn care is a challenge lots of tress.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Love to stay in the community also staff is really supportive. Would recommend others to stay in the same sonoran vista community. Nice location.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

It's our little home away from home. We love it here because of it's homey feel and because it's quiet. No dramas from neighbors, everyone is always willing to give out a smile.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Amazing and perfect area for kids and near to school which i liked it more. Thanks my friend to referred me. Excellent maintenance. Thanks for it.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Excellent community !! I would like to refer my friends here. Nice to stay such a good community and maintenance is really good. Staff are very friendly and helpful.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Move in experience was not ideal as the apartment I moved into was dirty and had a bad smell from previous owners. No one was able to help me over the weekend so I had to find a place to live for two days while these issues were addressed. Staff is friendly however unable to help with real concerns without manager assistance. All issues have now been resolved and the community is nice and well kept.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Nice to stay in Sonoran Vista apartments and completed 1 year 2 months. Maintenance is really good and team is very helpful. I like to refer my friends.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

It is a wonderful community! However it is difficult to get in touch with anyone which makes stressful situations just that much worse. We have enjoyed living at Sonoran vista!

Reply from Sonoran Vista

So far we’re loving it. It’s been a year and I’ve had no complaints. We’re renewing again for another year and hopes for another awesome year here.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Love the stay at Sonoran have been here since an year and neighborhood is very friendly .There has been issues with entry gates these days looking forward to get the issue resolved at the earliest.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Too many management company changes makes this feel like a madhouse where no one knows what's happening. Nice area and nice apartment for the price. Maintenance could be better. The front gate needs to be fixed.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

I love the stay at Sonoran vista .The maintenance specially is amazing our maintenance related issues are responded instaneously without any follow up .I would recommend my friends for Sonoran vista leasing

Reply from Sonoran Vista

We like the apartment and have gotton use to the constant car street noise. Valet garbage is questionable. Maintenance of shrubs could use improvement.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Living for almost a year now and we love this place. Clean Place. I would strongly recommend to stay here. Good facilities with Gym and Pool.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Great community! Staff and maintance are quick in responding! The pool and gym are always maintained nicely. The community is always clean. Low the experience so far.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

We started staying at Sonoran vista since an year ago and since then the stay has been amazing ,I love the ambience in the community and this makes it different from all the other communities in the neighborhood .

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Great office staff very helpful made the application process run smoothly and everything was very complete on the computer. It was nice not to have all that paperwork.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

I have been at my new apartment now for almost 5 days and I love it. Everyone is so nice, the grounds are so clean and it is so quiet.!!! I'm really going to like it here.