Nice community! Again the pickup trash needs to go. It is a rip off and everyone doesn’t want it. Location is great but good to buy a place.

We have really enjoyed out time here at Sonora vista. The maintenance people have been very responsive and Bill in the front office has also been super helpful.

The application process was quick and easy. The tour was nice to see the gold and platinum options as well. We are excited to move in at the end of June!

Love living here! My neighbors are great the maintenance is great, and the office staff is wonderful and always accommodating and helpful. The property is clean and taken care of. I definitely enjoy it.

Haven’t moved in yet, but the experience has been great so far! The unit looks great. The staff has been good to us. The rent is very reasonable for the area.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Business office and Maintenance under Alliance have been slowly improving. I believe in the beauty & vitality of the Sonoran Vista community. Please pick up after your pets (don't be a schmuck!!) because it reflects on all of us.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

I love living here. The amenities are great and the apartment is updated with better fixtures. It is also quiet. They do community events like, food trucks. The only complaint would be that there isn't enough guest parking.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

We’ve really enjoyed living here and I would say the only negative we’ve experienced is the neighbors. Alexia is nosy and rude and verging on psychopath and she has negatively affected our lives in multiple ways. One of our downstairs neighbors doesn’t respect the lease and has 3-6 animals living in her unit at a time. Other than the neighbors we love our apartment.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Rent is very expensive for size of apt, I used to live in 2 other nearby complexes that were hundreds less a month, community is excessively noisy especially late at night, people have no consideration for other residents. I've also lived here 2.5 years and even though I pay $100 per month for my upgraded appliances I don't see a relief in rent. Surely they are paid off at some point.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Nice to stay in Sonoran Vista and renewal the stay. Neighborhood is very calm and nice. Have completed a year of stay in the same community. I like to extend one more year.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

The whole prcoess has been really nice and easy. The staff seems very nice. The complex looks very cleand and well maintained. I look foward to living here.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Clean and quiet area. A lot of help with maintenance and love valet trash. I like security gate and office area. Fun to rent movies or use computer

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Main complaints are that there is only one garbage disposal area, if you deadbolt lock yourself out of your apartment they cant help. Otherwise, community is very good. people are friendly and no issues have risen.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

We just signed a lease here and are very excited. The facility is very clean and modern. The staff that helped us out was wonderful and very informative.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

We looked at 10 + communities to live at in the area and Sonoran vista was by far our favorite. We can't wait to move in at the end of May. The leasing staff is very helpful and nice.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Neat community on outside. Exercise room machines and suana need cleaning and the tv dont work. Two bedrooms are spacious. Need more non resident parking spaces

Reply from Sonoran Vista

It’s been good so far. We’re enjoying our stay. For a room for improvement, maybe they can act faster on service requests as it takes a few days or weeks to get help with something in the unit. They always come and get things down, but it takes a while.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

I have completed my one year of stay in Sonoran vista and so far the stay has been wonderful,the neighborhood has been calm and would love to continuey stay.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Good except my carpet was supposedly cleaned and it still looks dirty and I have to purchase a carpet cleaner because it has a funky smell. Apartment is nice overall. The outside light at my front door is still missing the glass. I gave a list of things to be fixed - have to email management. Received a "noise warning" - I am assuming my dog barked, but there were no details. I accidentally left my patio door open when I left for work and am assuming he heard people outside.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

This community is quiet and peaceful. Maintenance has been quick to respond and make needed repairs. The only downfall has been parking. But that's definitely not a deterent.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Have been staying Sonoran vista from almost an year and so far the stay has been awesome the community is peaceful and neighbourhood is very sweet

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Have been staying in Sonoran vista since an year and the stay so far is good.The manintance is good and the neighborhood is very approachable

Reply from Sonoran Vista

I believe this community is responsible and professional while still feeling cool, modern and fun. I feel like this community cares and gives back. I feel like I am a part of something grand here at Sonora Vista. I love this community. P.S. Nice job on design and decor plus the complimentary Wi-Fi and breakfast in the lobby...place looks great! That and the incoming outgoing mail, real grass, gym and hot tub open 24/7 Pshh Dam That's strong! Thanks.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

The community is so nice and quiet... Walking distance to area stores are great...Love swimming pool and weight room are open 24hrs big plus👍🏾👍🏾

Reply from Sonoran Vista

I have really enjoyed living at sonoran vista the staff is extremely helpfull they reapond to maitnence calls within a timily hour and the property is always looking nice and clean!!