Been here 8 months love the area. My unit is nice and roomy. Very quite and worry free.A lot of change in officebut nice people. Good maintenance staff.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

The stay in Sonoran so far is so good ,love the atmosphere over and appreciate the new community renovation programmes which is planned in comming days

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Door knob needs fixing. Ceiling fan needs repairing. Gym accessibility is great. Should facilitate more activities amongst residents especially over the festive period.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Good location close to freeway and shopping. Pretty quiet. Two bedroom Apartments nice size just need more storage and visitor parking. Clean

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Not bad but staff turnover is challenging for long standing residents. The valet trash service is way overpriced for its value, opt out would be appropriate

Reply from Sonoran Vista

So far my experience has been very good, the staff has been very helpful and eager to please. I would rate my overall experience a 8 out of 10. I would give Sonoran vista a 8. The community gets a 8

Reply from Sonoran Vista

This community as a whole is pretty great. Maintanence seems to be good and on time. One issue I do have is that there always seems to be new staff members.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

It’s been an awesome experience till now. We have been staying here for more than an year now and never faced any issues. Staff has been very helpful

Reply from Sonoran Vista

been here about 2 and half months and my experience has been very positive. the staff has been great and I am comfy, I like the apartment and it feels like home.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

So far we’re loving it. We got the newly renovated unit with stainless appliances in the kitchen and I love it. Though my washing machine is an old one and overflowed once. They kinda foxed it so here’s to hoping it wont be making any problem in the future!

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Andy has been super nice and Super Helpful! So excited to move in! It is going to be our first townhouse and first home together with my boyfriend and I

Ive been here several months now with no issue. It’s such a peaceful neighborhood and everyone is friendly. Everyone in the office is so nice and I am still loving the gym!

Nice place to live and thanks for new roads. Ask residents to clean their dog **** from public areas. Many of residents are not picking it. Except that, everything is good.

In person, WONDERFUL! But, very hard to get in touch with over the phone. I am THRILLED about our apartment. Your renovations are so beautiful!! The process to sign the lease was quite easy. Thank you!

Lived in this complex for 3+ wears when I was younger. Not once did we hear loud animals or noisy neighbors even though there was someone above us. Always a clean property as well

Good clean community so far. Asphalt renovation was handled well and not too disruptive. I like my apartment as its been updated and is nice inside.

Great community, awesome units, pretty good staff (Mike is awesome), but maintenance is pretty slow at getting around to satisfying requests or even awknowledging requests.

The Sonoran Vista Apartment community is wonderful, the Staff is great, friendly and helpful. The apartments feel homie and it is definitely a quiet place to live.

I like the community and the neighborhood ....the staff is very friendly am enjoying my stay in Sonoran vista .would like a slight improvement in maintainece area.

Community is very ,love the friendly atmosphere over here .This is my first stay so long in US and so far it's been an amazing experience at Sonoran

I was impressed by the amenities and club house when we moved here, but the lack of parking and how crowded it feels is a problem. Also everything in the apartment feels cheap and doesn't feel like the premium price that our family is paying for. Also no Ethernet ports. However, the location of the complex to everything else is perfect and also pretty quiet.

I have enjoyed living here for the last year but I do have a problem with the noise level as well as the fact that my neighbors have dogs they aren't supposed to have and it keeps me up at night. This is not the apartments fault, just a grievance.

The office has been absolutely great with answering all of my questions and helping me with anything I need. Can't wait to move in in December!

We have been here for just a little under a month and we absolutely love it! Such a wonderful community and beautiful apartments. Our move in day was a little rocky just from a lack of information between management but everything was easily sorted out! Uncovered parking is limited but not unmanageable. We are so happy here and so glad we found Sonoran Vista!

Reply from Sonoran Vista

I have completed my four months of stay in Sonoran vista and community gives me an homely feeling ,I would like a slight improvement in maintainece area and this shall make the stay even more wonderful