I have been living in Sonoran vista with my family since two and so far the stay has been wonderful.The neighborhood is fantastic and the maintenance staff has been wonderful

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Community is gud ...wen I moved mentinence was gud bt nw a days mentinence is very very slow.. nd after many compliments still I can see dog poop every wr..and no body is taking any action..

Reply from Sonoran Vista

So far so good. Much quieter and cleaner than our last place, but the available parking is pretty cramped here. I'm also not sure why the mailboxes have to be in one single spot like a mile away from my door, but oh well.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Have been living here since two years so far the stay has been wonderful.The community is very peaceful with very well maintained pathways a.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Community is nice location and great access to highway, etc. Again paying 25 a month for a trash service is so absurd. I never ever use it!!

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Recommendable community , Feels good to stay , as it is clean and convenient Safe and secured, With 24*7 access to pool and gym, good response to any of the work order

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Love the community, everyone is always very nice and welcoming! The office staff is wonderful and maintenance does their best to stay on top of everything!

Reply from Sonoran Vista

I had been living at Bella Vista condos for about 8 years and wanted to stay in the area. Sonoran Vista is the best value and quality I found after an extensive search.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Everything’s good so far. The property is well maintained and kept clean. I love that there’s no drama among neighbors and everyone is nice with everyone.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

My experience has been excellent. Things are fixed quickly, management is great. My only complaint is that some people use their patios as a junk yard which makes the property look like the people who live here don't care and it's funny that we received "patio guidelines" which are clearly ignored.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Initially when I move in there were so many issues but later we talked leasing office they were salted out..... There are small issues left but I m sure they will also handle in timely manner...

Reply from Sonoran Vista

I have rented here for over 3 years. In general I have enjoyed the experience. The only issues is that the staff changes a lot. Once we have a good maintenance staff, it changes..

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Moved in to an apartment with a broken fan- very loud and constant, which has still not addressed by property managers after a full week. The pool was said to be heated year-round, but is freezing. Otherwise, the apartment itself is clean and comfortable.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

The staff is friendly, accomadating, and always available if needed- the community is clean & cozy I feel like I’m living at a resort, I love the 24hr pool and hot tub makes it feel like it’s my own backyard!

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Stay at Sonoran community has been a wonderful feeling .I see slight deviation in gate operations time and again they are kept open despite being an gated community

Reply from Sonoran Vista

I have been staying in Sonoran vista community appartment since past one and half year and till date the stay has been wonderful, specially I love the maintenance here.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

On our second year and still loving our place here in Sonoran Vista. We are glad to have moved to a newly renovated apartment so we rarely get issues in the unit.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

So far it's good overall. Valet trash pickup won't take our moving boxes, but we pay them monthly to take out trash, which I think is a bit ridiculous. But overall, my experience has been good.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

We have completed one year of stay in Sonoran vista .The stay has been amazing and neighborhood is very peaceful and would appreciate the maintenance activity here.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Nice community. Pool is very attractive and clean. Staff sometimes a little clueless and not always available in clubhouse or by phone. Parking not the greatest.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

It's been fourteen months since started living in Sonoran vista and so far the stay has been awesome.Thus is a gated community but in the couple of months I see always the entrance is opened due to some issues with gate ,would wish to get the same rectified.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

My experience here at Sonoran Vista Apartments has been beyond my highest expectations. The 24/7 pool and gym are wonderful. The beautiful lobby, printer, food trucks and occasional free breakfast and other activities make living here a dream. The apartments are clean and safe. The maintenance crew are the best. And much like the community the staff are professional and cool. I would highly recommend anyone to Sonoran Vista.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

the staff is great and the area is secure and safe. The apartment units are very well kept and up-to-date. There's a trash ballet that is very consistent and the grounds around the complex are always groomed.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

I like this community.. location wise it's gud...overall I like it..mentinence experience for me it's gud....only concern is regarding the dog poops.. everywhere I can see it...

Reply from Sonoran Vista

I have really enjoyed living at Sonoran Vista so far. The parking is a little crowded and my apartment doesn’t really have anywhere for me to put a garbage can under the sink in the kitchen or anywhere else, but it has been great other than that. I’ve met some great people and I love my apartment.