Stay at Sonoran community has been a wonderful feeling .I see slight deviation in gate operations time and again they are kept open despite being an gated community

Reply from Sonoran Vista

I have been staying in Sonoran vista community appartment since past one and half year and till date the stay has been wonderful, specially I love the maintenance here.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

On our second year and still loving our place here in Sonoran Vista. We are glad to have moved to a newly renovated apartment so we rarely get issues in the unit.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

So far it's good overall. Valet trash pickup won't take our moving boxes, but we pay them monthly to take out trash, which I think is a bit ridiculous. But overall, my experience has been good.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

We have completed one year of stay in Sonoran vista .The stay has been amazing and neighborhood is very peaceful and would appreciate the maintenance activity here.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Nice community. Pool is very attractive and clean. Staff sometimes a little clueless and not always available in clubhouse or by phone. Parking not the greatest.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

It's been fourteen months since started living in Sonoran vista and so far the stay has been awesome.Thus is a gated community but in the couple of months I see always the entrance is opened due to some issues with gate ,would wish to get the same rectified.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

My experience here at Sonoran Vista Apartments has been beyond my highest expectations. The 24/7 pool and gym are wonderful. The beautiful lobby, printer, food trucks and occasional free breakfast and other activities make living here a dream. The apartments are clean and safe. The maintenance crew are the best. And much like the community the staff are professional and cool. I would highly recommend anyone to Sonoran Vista.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

the staff is great and the area is secure and safe. The apartment units are very well kept and up-to-date. There's a trash ballet that is very consistent and the grounds around the complex are always groomed.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

I like this community.. location wise it's gud...overall I like it..mentinence experience for me it's gud....only concern is regarding the dog poops.. everywhere I can see it...

Reply from Sonoran Vista

I have really enjoyed living at Sonoran Vista so far. The parking is a little crowded and my apartment doesn’t really have anywhere for me to put a garbage can under the sink in the kitchen or anywhere else, but it has been great other than that. I’ve met some great people and I love my apartment.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

We have really enjoyed living in the community. The only complaint we have is that the air conditioning is extremely loud and never stops running which in turn makes our electric bill extremely high.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

It's in good locality, convenient to schools and shopping. Good and quick response for maintenance work. Maintenance people are more friendly then the management

Reply from Sonoran Vista

It is overall a nice place to live with the regular caveats. Communications could be improved and the valet trash service is very hit and miss when they choose to pick up your garbage.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Great place to live. Location is awesome. Maintenance is great. Needs new treadmillls. Trash removal service is a waste of money -need to get rid of it!!!

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Love the community and the people that live here. Maintenance is really good at trying to stay on top of things and the office staff is always willing to help.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Quiet neighbors, beautifully kept, planned community activities, food truck Thursdays, pet friendly, responsive management & maintainence. I’ve not had a problem.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

The grounds are well kept, and it is a very pet friendly community but unfortunately, there is limited parking in the community. Also, the stairs inside the apt are narrower than they should be and can be dangerous.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

I moved in just 1 week ago after living in a house for the last 30 years...I have loved the ease of the process, the pristine condition of the townhome and the quietness of the complex. It already feels like home!

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Like community and quiet living. Love how clean swimming pool is.Maintenance on time.Office and lobby are welcoming. Happy gates are working.Lawn care is a challenge lots of tress.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Love to stay in the community also staff is really supportive. Would recommend others to stay in the same sonoran vista community. Nice location.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Amazing and perfect area for kids and near to school which i liked it more. Thanks my friend to referred me. Excellent maintenance. Thanks for it.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Excellent community !! I would like to refer my friends here. Nice to stay such a good community and maintenance is really good. Staff are very friendly and helpful.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Move in experience was not ideal as the apartment I moved into was dirty and had a bad smell from previous owners. No one was able to help me over the weekend so I had to find a place to live for two days while these issues were addressed. Staff is friendly however unable to help with real concerns without manager assistance. All issues have now been resolved and the community is nice and well kept.

Reply from Sonoran Vista

Nice to stay in Sonoran Vista apartments and completed 1 year 2 months. Maintenance is really good and team is very helpful. I like to refer my friends.