A lot of break-in’s here.... and loud neighbors. Overall, the employees are very nice and don’t bother you often! This apartment barely does things for the residents... but it’s a good price for what you get.

so far everything is perfect I love how homey it feels. so much space. love it all so much !!maintence is always helping out! only problem is parking spaces

1. Make keyfobs are available prior to move-in 2. Ensure that cabinets, etc are installed and the apartment is fully ready on day of move-in 3. Ensure that the apartment is cleaned prior to move-in and all trash and removed materials are disposed 4. Person in charge of responding to emergencies lives an hour away, that's too long in case of an actual emergency.

It was a great experience moving in. The only reason why I didn’t give 5 stars was because we didn’t get our key fobs (still haven’t) at move in and the cabinets weren’t quite ready for move in either. However, all requests made have been responded by maintenance in a very timely manner! Thank you!!

Great view from the balcony but inside is what I love...the grey walls make it very relaxing and the layout is great ! Ashleigh was very helpful in the application process, the office staff response is timely and service issues fixed fast!

Very great community i love the privacy. Beautiful apartments. Very nice location. Neighbors are very great to me. Office staff are very nice everytime i go to their office

I love living at Sonterra Height. The residency is very clean, the staff is knowledgeable, and the neighbors are quiet and keep to themselves.

This is a nice complex to live in, location is great. It’s close by grocery stores and pharmacies. Staff is friendly for the most part and maintenance quickly gets around fixing problems.

My experience as a resident has been very satisfactory, since I have had an excellent response both in the office and with the maintenance staff, the facilities are clean and they have done events where we know each other more as residents

Staff at front desk were amazingly helpful. Made our process very quick and promp like I needed. So far super nice community . Really happy.

The Staff was very prompt! They were very helpful to our quick move. They worked with our circumstances as being first time movers to Texas and we couldn’t be and more grateful. Thanks Sonterra Heights!

Overall, my experience has been pleasant. I have noticed that other residents are not picking up after their dogs and myself and my dog have nearly stepped in the dog poo. If more receptacles with the poo bags could be placed in the community, that might be helpful. Encouraging residents to carry their own bags is another suggestion.

So far everything has been excellent . I would recommend them to others who need an apartment. Jennifer was amazing during the process of signing a lease.

Loved living here so far! It’s very peaceful and quiet. I never thought I could find a place like I’ve found Sonterra Heights and I’m so glad I did!

Love the huge patio and the view over the golf course. Good location. Would like to be able to mail things myself without having to go into office.

Just moved in and I love it so for any maintenance request put in is handled immediately. The perfect neighborhood close to a lot of restaurants and bars.

This is a very nice and quiet place. I do appreciate the value of these apartments. The employees here have been very helpful and friendly.

So far so good. My front door wasn't secured but maintenance got it fixed quickly. I really like my apartment! I will recommend this place to my friends.

Awesome so far. Excited to see how the rest of the year goes. Friendly staff, very helpful. Love how quiet the community has been, love the area.

Any complex maintenance issues are always taken care of in a great and timely manner. Their community socials are always fun and friendly for all.

Just moved in and everything is perfect so far. Nice and quiet and our building is backed up to the golf course everything is so close and convt

We live it here. We moved from Melia Apartment Home and it was so bad. I came here and I’m in love with it. Thank you for approving us 🥰🥰. We just need a few more things

I loved how much helped we received with our moving process. It only took a week to apply, get approved and move in. Everyone was very sweet and still is after 3 months of living here. I love the location and how safe the community is.

Happy to live here. Odfice staff is courteous and very helpful. Very quiet community❤and when maintenance is needed...they are always in a timely manner.

Sonterra Heights apartments are awesome! highly recommend everyone to live here! great location, staff is awesome, neighbors are respectful, in other words I love it.