Its been stressful moving of course but the staff has made this transition pain free and simple. Smiling faces and a happy welcome everytime is just what any person needs.

We hsve enjoyed living at Sonterra Heights. It’s always peaceful and landscaping is always well maintaining. Other than issues with valet trash pick, we’ve had a wonderful experience here.

A lot of problems with apartment. When moving in we noticed poop carpet stains. Paint job is horrible, wood flooring is lifting, cracks on the wallS ALOT OF STUFF!

3.5 stars because my neighbors are so loud every night, and nothing has been done about that. The community is clean and in a good location.

The neighborhood and outside apartment complex itself is very nice. Had some issues in my apartment when I first moved in and they were taken care of quickly, however I’ve slowly encountered more small problems as you would with an older apartment. So far I’ve enjoyed living here, the only thing I really dislike is parking for guests.

Great and friendly staff and made the process very easy. Answered all my questions promptly and got back to me very fast. Will reccomend to others

The management team has been so warm and welcoming since the day we took a tour till move in, with now online access It was to easy on move in day. Thank you Sonterra Heights for assigning in a smooth transition for my daughter and I!

I like the quiet, which I wasn't expecting I also like how quick you are to fix anything that breaks down You're maintenance is a great team

Just moved in, and so far the people here are very nice. Ladies in front office are very nice and helpful and the neighbors are very welcoming.

So far everything has went pretty good. I have great neighbors and maintenance takes care of all issues in a timely manner. I do wish parking was a bit better or that the spaces were larger as my car has been hit by other doors too many times.

I would have given 5 stars but the parking policy for guess is ridiculous Other than that, this is a beautiful place for the professional adult.

I have a wonderful experience living here! My apartment is gorgeous, and I like its modern features. The maintenance requests are always completed in a timely manner, and the convenience of the Amazon Hub is amazing!

amazing love it and possibly renewing my lease :))) staff is awesome. it’s very quiet and clean and neighborhood is great !! love the area and what’s close by. possibly thinking of living here again after my lease

I absolutely love these apartments. Great location for work. Quiet and nice scenery. My sons are loving their new home. Great schools and shopping for the misses

Very friendly staff and answered any question I gave them! Moved in right away with no problems. Some lights were out in the apartment before I moved in and they fixed them right away!

The best apartments I’ve lived in! From great management that responds quickly! To the maintenance team that will never leave you hanging!!!

I just moved in on Saturday and so far I am loving it! The office staff has been very polite and helpful and they also respond to emails very fast. I also love my unit!

I just moved in! So far so good! I live the atmosphere and the inside of the apartments. The people are friendly and the staff is really helpful.

Excellent! Management is very helpful and quick to resolve maintenance issues, I’m renting W&D, the dryer was not working, in less than 2 days they brought another one, very happy!!

Great location & price. We had trouble with our A/C unit at first, but the team was great about helping us out, and eventually just replacing the whole A/C system.

Love the size of the apartments! Lots of room! The patios are spacious too! The location is convenient to restaurants, grocery stores, schools, and easy access to the highway!

When requesting help the front desk is prompt ensuring residents get are always satisfied! The residents portal is also a great second tool.

I've been living here for almost 15 months and I really like it here. The staff are amazing and the maintenance guys are quite about fixing things.

Beautiful Residential Stone oak I lived here 3years Lovely place And Oak tree and Beautiful church Cornerstone Thank you such lovely place and Christmas comes more bear

Amazing ! Property and management have never had issues . Parking is a little difficult at times. But the location is great you are close by to everything