The apartments here are extremely nice and roomy. The staff has always been professional and really nice. I wish that the grounds were kept up more. It seems that the grounds could be kept up more. Some of our neighbors have not been very considerate of the trash they leave lying around.

Nice neighborhood but complex can sometimes get messy and dirty. A lot of littering and dog waste in the grass area. Very nice apartment units.

Everyone is always so nice and helpful. We have quick maintenance if you ever need something. The community is great and the neighbors are friendly.

I feel that this new management has improve the residence comunnity. I like that management tries to bring union and joy within the residents. :)

I love living at Sonterra Heights. It’s close to everything and it’s a quiet family oriented community. I love the pool and the landscaping around the pool area

Sonterra Heights is a nice property but my neighbor is too loud. The complex is clean and the updates are nice. Convenient location to everything

So far so good !! The ladies in the office have been nice 😀and helpful the apartment is real big the balcony is real big alot of room favorite

The manager is top-notch and is endeavoring to improve the life style in the community. The book is still out on the maintenance operation, but I assume that it will end up as more than satisfactory. Nevertheless, we are not sure about steering. Landscaping could use further investigation.

I have been living here in this community from past 17 months with my family. Community is great and location is perfect, though I wish it should have dedicated play area for kids.

Great community. Office staff is very helpful. Maintenance is good, if your work order is accepted in the system and given priority. Love this place! 👍🏻

Sonterra Heights is a great place to live. I’ve been here since 2014 and our current management has been the best. They are very friendly and always do their best to get the apartment community involved by having small gatherings in the office. I’ve really enjoyed it so far.

Everything has been great so far. Only downfall has been that next door neighbor puts out boxes that stay out in the hall for days and blows to our door.

I absolutely love it here at Sonterra Heights. The Management and Staff are super helpful and friendly. They are always doing special events and celebrations to bring the community together. It simply does not feel like apartment living. I have been very pleased!

It's a great community and the staff is wonderful. The gym is always clean same as the pool. I'm in apartment 327 and there have been issues however the staff has been pretty quick to help us get it fixed.

Sonterra heights has been a great place to live, I've been here for nine months now. All the receptionist are amazing and super helpful, friendly, and nice!!

Sonterra Heights is a GREAT place to live!!!! The Staff is Excellent!!! ... and it is a very safe place to live!!! Centrally located is an absolute PLUS!!!

Love my apartment upgades and how spacious it is but parking is terrible; I was even towed recently because there was no where else to park when I came home one night. $200 down the drain. I also notice that the apartment complex always finds something to add an additional charge to my bill for which is beyond frustrating.

Living at sonterra heights is great. The complex is very quiet. It's in the sought after community of stone oak and they offer luxury apartments with stainless Steele alliances and granite countertops at an outstanding price.

I couldn't be happier than I am living here! It's clean, I'm safe, and I'm happy. Everyone is friendly that works here and I feel spoiled. :)

This is a great place to live. The community is very friendly. Cool pool & fitness room. The only complaint that I have is the limited parking...

We are very happy with the treatment we receive from the employees at Sonterra. Maintenance is quick to respond. Great place to live. My daughter is considering moving to Sonterra. Facilities are always clean. Pool area during the summer is great. Allowing entrance at the far back entrance is great.

It’s alroght, but there seems to always be something they do wrong or something that’s inconveniences me. But last few months have been decent.

Good place to live and covered by top school districts. New management is doing great job by keeping the surroundings neat and clean. Staff is nice to the people.

Nos gusta mucho este complejo de departamentos, por la atencion del personal, mantenimiento, seguridad, es muy tranquilo, la reenovacion de los departamentos muy bonita y nuevo La ubicacion es muy centrica

I am glad I chose Sonterra Heights as my post graduate apartment. There are a few issues I wish would be handled like the gates always being out or some updates to the gym, but all minor issues. Just hope rent doesn't go up and I'll be happy.