Sonterra Heights

The staff has been very nice and we love our apartment! We’ve had a good experience so far. Put in a maintenance request and they got to it the next day. No complaints! Thanks!
Its been a great experience. The staff was very helpful. The overall apartment is in great condition. Everything was ready to go for move in with no issues at all.
Look forward to the experience here at Sonterra. So far I’ve yet to be able to take advantage of the amenities here. It would be nice to be able to use the gym specifically
Just moved in and it's been great so far. Very beautiful, great management! Spacious, great upkeep by maintenance, office personnel are very friendly and professional! Definitely getting our money’s worth!
I love living here, noise is very quiet. Community members are amazing, just wish fitness center would be open 24 hours. Staff members are amazing. Maintenance will help you with everything
Just wish that the back gate would be fixed so it can keep our community safer and make that a priority rather or even send a email out about what sonterra is going to do to resolve the issue. Instead I get emails about dog poop.
Relocating can be a little scary, especially to an area you’ve never visited before. Having an outgoing adventurous personality helps me to connect to people I have never met, so I feel very comfortable living in this community. I have met a few helpful neighbors who have giving me great info.
Since I came to live here they have not come to fix several things in the apartment that are ruined and I have been fixing them myself and poor attention from Miss Giselle
The entire office staff are extremely polite and courteous throughout the entire experience from being approved, to move in day. Everything was fairly easy and we experienced no difficulties. Amber and Janet made sure to find us the best apartment that suited our needs in our time frame, and everything worked out perfectly. I highly recommend this place not just because of their amenities and newly renovated features, but I also enjoyed our experience communicating with the awesome staff that seems to want the best for us.
some small minor issues. But all is well. 1. Dirty around the Corridor. 2. Muddy in walk way 3. Ants in kitchen. 4. Spiders in Corners of the apartment.