Quite community. i had much communication with neighbors yet. Nice staff. I had a few initial issues with the apartment but they have since been worked to get those ironed out.

Reply from Sonterra Heights

I love this apartment complex. Always clean and never had any issues with anything. Valet trash is a plus, convenient porch pick up. Plenty of walking trails.

Reply from Sonterra Heights

Friendly neighbors! Peaceful environment. I love my apartment layout! Especially my patio! I didn't realize how much storage space was in the apartment. Leasing staff are awesome!

Reply from Sonterra Heights

Apartment is in nice condition. Some amenities are not well maintained. More importantly fees are always added on. Staff does not handle customer service too well.

Reply from Sonterra Heights

Overall everything is great. Sometimes it is hard to find parking but has gotten a little better. Also, I used to have noisy neighbors but they moved out. Overall it has been great.

Reply from Sonterra Heights

While I was moving in, my moving helper’s partner bailed on her. My upstairs neighbor was very friendly and helpful and even called in a fellow neighbor to help finish the move. My neighbors have all been welcoming and friendly.

Reply from Sonterra Heights

It is just ok. The neighborhood is quiet. However, dog poops everywhere. Fire ants, bugs, cockroaches appear inside my apartment many times.

Reply from Sonterra Heights

Great place to live. So close to work . Easy to get to 281 and 1604. Very friendly residents and workers at Sonterra Heights apartments. I would highly recommend this place.

Reply from Sonterra Heights

Sonterra Heights was a no brainer choice for me when I was searching for apartments. To get such a nice area with freshly remodeled units at the same price as older apartments in worse areas made the decision easy. Not to mention how professional and helpful the staff was.

Reply from Sonterra Heights

It’s been great so far. We are enjoying our apt and love the huge patio. Maintenance is very timely and Ashleigh in the front office is exceptional.

Reply from Sonterra Heights

Quiet clean neighbors. Great office team and super helpful staff. All of the neccesary appliances are available at any time. A great clean gym with all the basics covered. A beautiful pool and excellent animal areas.

Reply from Sonterra Heights

it's been okay. I got my car towed the first night and had to pay $250 to get it out. Our upstairs neighbors are loud and parking is kinda hard to find.

Reply from Sonterra Heights

it is a great and wonderful peaceful calm area. EVERYTHING is clean the house is designed well clean beauty. THE office are there for you anytime and too fast response especialy ASHLEY she is too polite and kind . WE love this place and everything in it. THIS place near of all places close to everything. NO noises we thank you SONTERRA HEIGHTS

Reply from Sonterra Heights

I am very pleased with the officer personnel at this time. They are friendly, respectful and very helpful. Thank you for trying to resolve my issues.

Reply from Sonterra Heights

I love it here office staff is friendly and always takes care of me. It’s close to work and If I have a problem it’s foxed right away. Love it here

I dont know many people at my complex but I think the apartments and facilities are nice and its in a nice part of town. I would recommend living here to friends.

The complex does get engaged with the residents and have multiple events to attend. We have a Weekly food truck event every Thursday. There is a very homey vibe here nd it is very family friendly

Absolutely love the community, not a fan of the parking infrastructure but still a beautiful place.Amazing staff. Great Amenities. Friendly Neighbors.

Wasn’t terrible until my rent hiked over $120 a month at resigning. They have fixed the gates and noticed maintenance cleaning up dog poop. Parking has not gotten better though because they only threaten towing, appreciate the stuff though

I love living at Sonterra Heights! The apartment is absolutely gorgeous! It’s spacious, bright, and comfy. The staff is so prompt and punctual. Every time I submit a maintenance request, it’s always completed within 2 days. The Sonterra Heights complex has amazing amentities, including a gorgeous pool and practical workout gym.

So excited to call Sonterra Heights my home! I love how quiet and dreamy the property is. And the renovations are so pretty! Very excited to be here.

I'm loving Sonterra Heights. The office staff has been exceptional. Ashley, is friendly and very proffessional. Needless to say...my fur babies are living their stay at Sonterra Heights❤

This community is very quiet, has friendly neighbors, and is pet friendly. Sonterra heights is in a great location and has an awesome staff.

This is a quiet property that is close to great restaurants and shopping. I would recommend this complex to anyone moving to San Antonio. It has been a great choice.

As a resident I’ve enjoyed the environment the staff has created in the time being that I’ve lived here. I’ve had pleasure making the right decision to move here.