I have no complaints. My apartment is spacious, modern, and cozy! I have everything I need, and it’s nice that it’s always quiet in my apartment regardless of the time of day.

I have really enjoyed living at Sonterra Heights. They seem to put forth effort into upkeep which is a big deal for me; power washing the walkways, lawn maintenance, etc. They are very pet friendly which is a big bonus!

The apartment staff is very professional and they always greet me by name with a big smile. I would recommend Sonterra Heights to all my friends and relatives. Keep up the good work Ben Farrell 723 Ben Farrell 723

Just moved in on Friday, and everyone is so nice and very helpful. We love our place. One of the best decisions we made. The staff, especially Jennifer is beyond helpful. We recommend Sonterra Heights to anyone.

Moving from a small town 6hours away was very scary being that I had lived there all my life. However I always wanted to move to San Antonio, and being able to be a part of such a beautiful community has been amazing so far!

I am still in the process of moving in. Love the layout. My area is quiet and peaceful. It would be perfect if there were elevators. Lol

Loved living here so far! Very quiet and peaceful. Only thing I would complain about it the neighbors who live on the same floor always leave trash everywhere.

Sonterra heights is great! Recommend to all, maintenance is on top of it! Lorena is very personable, along with the rest of the friendly staff.

I just moved in so my experience is really not complete. The staff has been extremely helpful, polite and professional. The cabinet doors are still missing but that’s not a huge deal. The parking is not ideal, but again, not a big deal. The apartment itself is lovely!

Everyone is great! I love that everyone is so attentive to us with our questions, concerns and maintenance requests. I love that maintenance is available for emergencies and also that they get to your work orders right away. The community is clean and friendly because of the team they have and we love it all!

Was enjoying, currently nervous to go out at night because of the raccoons. Hoping managing is going to get this taken care of before someone get hurt.

I have been here at Sonterra for about a year now , Great place to live , I only have one complaint. pets should only be on the first floor.

Amazing experience , staff is great have not had any problems. Neighborhood is alright other residents should pick up after their pet more.👍

Wonderful staff and personnel, quick and easy move in. Beautiful community and life noise little to none around you. Highly recommend to anyone.

A lot of break-in’s here.... and loud neighbors. Overall, the employees are very nice and don’t bother you often! This apartment barely does things for the residents... but it’s a good price for what you get.

so far everything is perfect I love how homey it feels. so much space. love it all so much !!maintence is always helping out! only problem is parking spaces

1. Make keyfobs are available prior to move-in 2. Ensure that cabinets, etc are installed and the apartment is fully ready on day of move-in 3. Ensure that the apartment is cleaned prior to move-in and all trash and removed materials are disposed 4. Person in charge of responding to emergencies lives an hour away, that's too long in case of an actual emergency.

It was a great experience moving in. The only reason why I didn’t give 5 stars was because we didn’t get our key fobs (still haven’t) at move in and the cabinets weren’t quite ready for move in either. However, all requests made have been responded by maintenance in a very timely manner! Thank you!!

Great view from the balcony but inside is what I love...the grey walls make it very relaxing and the layout is great ! Ashleigh was very helpful in the application process, the office staff response is timely and service issues fixed fast!

Very great community i love the privacy. Beautiful apartments. Very nice location. Neighbors are very great to me. Office staff are very nice everytime i go to their office

I love living at Sonterra Height. The residency is very clean, the staff is knowledgeable, and the neighbors are quiet and keep to themselves.

This is a nice complex to live in, location is great. It’s close by grocery stores and pharmacies. Staff is friendly for the most part and maintenance quickly gets around fixing problems.

My experience as a resident has been very satisfactory, since I have had an excellent response both in the office and with the maintenance staff, the facilities are clean and they have done events where we know each other more as residents

Staff at front desk were amazingly helpful. Made our process very quick and promp like I needed. So far super nice community . Really happy.

The Staff was very prompt! They were very helpful to our quick move. They worked with our circumstances as being first time movers to Texas and we couldn’t be and more grateful. Thanks Sonterra Heights!