I am very pleased with the officer personnel at this time. They are friendly, respectful and very helpful. Thank you for trying to resolve my issues.

I love it here office staff is friendly and always takes care of me. It’s close to work and If I have a problem it’s foxed right away. Love it here

I dont know many people at my complex but I think the apartments and facilities are nice and its in a nice part of town. I would recommend living here to friends.

The complex does get engaged with the residents and have multiple events to attend. We have a Weekly food truck event every Thursday. There is a very homey vibe here nd it is very family friendly

Absolutely love the community, not a fan of the parking infrastructure but still a beautiful place.Amazing staff. Great Amenities. Friendly Neighbors.

Wasn’t terrible until my rent hiked over $120 a month at resigning. They have fixed the gates and noticed maintenance cleaning up dog poop. Parking has not gotten better though because they only threaten towing, appreciate the stuff though

I love living at Sonterra Heights! The apartment is absolutely gorgeous! It’s spacious, bright, and comfy. The staff is so prompt and punctual. Every time I submit a maintenance request, it’s always completed within 2 days. The Sonterra Heights complex has amazing amentities, including a gorgeous pool and practical workout gym.

So excited to call Sonterra Heights my home! I love how quiet and dreamy the property is. And the renovations are so pretty! Very excited to be here.

I'm loving Sonterra Heights. The office staff has been exceptional. Ashley, is friendly and very proffessional. Needless to say...my fur babies are living their stay at Sonterra Heights❤

This community is very quiet, has friendly neighbors, and is pet friendly. Sonterra heights is in a great location and has an awesome staff.

This is a quiet property that is close to great restaurants and shopping. I would recommend this complex to anyone moving to San Antonio. It has been a great choice.

As a resident I’ve enjoyed the environment the staff has created in the time being that I’ve lived here. I’ve had pleasure making the right decision to move here.

The management and staff have been very kind and welcoming. I greatly appreciate the big welcome to the community. Thank you especially to the maintenance for their speedy service!

I've just moved in not too long ago with my boyfriend and we love the location. It's quite, close to the park and it feels like a friendly environment.

I love this place so much and it is just like home. It is a comfortable spot to live and not noisy at all. The people here are outstanding and deserve a lot more than what they get!

So far everything has been great. Office responds very quickly and gets things done. The only issue is the parking isn't always the greatest.

My experience has been great except for the parking regulations. A lot of vehicles are parked within the complex without displaying a parking permit. And these same vehicles are parked for weeks at a time without moving. This issue causes problems for other complying residents because the parking spaces are limited thus leaving far away parking or none at all.

I have lived here for one month now & it has been a very pleasant expierence! My neighbors are very friendly, front office staff is great, and it seems that they keep up with the property very well! I would 10/10 recommend!

Ashleigh was a very nice and very understanding with exactly what we wanted...wel love are new apartment and tje cummity around us. I would recommend this to anybody

Great place to live but need better parking. Guests visiting from out of town should be able to park inside the gate with a pass. I would recommend this place to all my friends

Great experience so far. Great area. Nice apartments. Love the inside set up of the apartments. Great amenities. Customer service has been good.

Staff are awesome, love my view from my unit. Quiet community, no issues with parking. Valet trash that i love. I really don’t have any complaints, been living here for a little over 2 yrs now

It’s a great apartment complex. Everyone is all so nice and helpful. It’s a great place for me and my kids to feel safe and right at home. I love it.

We have lived here about 3 months and everything has been great!! Our only complaint is parking can be tricky at times and we wish the gym was more up to date with equipment.

So far I have enjoyed my experience here at Sonterra Heights. I like the location, the staff are all friendly and helpful. Glad to see they are cleaning up the outdoor areas they needed it! And would be great if both gates were in working order at all times.