This community has the nicest residents and the perfect location. Plus if you have dogs there is a dog park avalible within the complex! As far as the apartments everything is renovated, new appliances and countertops.

I was happy with the people that helped me find a home for me and my family. Everyone is so helpful. When I needed something they were there.

So far, so good. We had some damages in our apartment when we were moving in, and the maintenance crew addressed most of them in a timely manner. We were very appreciative of that.

Absolutely loving my new place! Moved in this July and so far front office staff have been friendly and helpful. Interior of apartments is lovely!

I couldn’t have mad a better choice thanks too the staff here at Sonterra! The location is perfect and I’m completely satisfied. Thanks Sonterra

Front office staff is very helpful and although it is busy during the summer, they always make time to ensure that you leave 100% satisfied!

I like living here, but I’m not that impressed with the staff. I wish they would be clearer on expectations. For example, I wished I had known more details about which documents and items I should have signed before signing my lease. Also, the AC didn’t work upon moving in on my 2nd day of living here. On top of that, the staff are friendly but not as understanding as I wish they could be. For example, I needed to do laundry downstairs, & I wasn’t told that I needed to load money on a prepaid card until I asked a staff member. I wish she would have said so initially instead of telling me to pay with a credit card, only to leave me to discover that the credit card isn’t working. That’s what I mean but being clearer on expectations and how things work around here. It would be ideal to receive more email communications for things such as when I can pick up my keys and when my P.O. box has mail for me to pickup. Overall, I enjoy living here, but the apartment unit itself is the best part of the complex.

The staff is friendly and the apartment is very nice. The trash pickup is helpful with my bad knees and the pool is clean and refreshing. The neighborhood is also quiet with the other tenets not being too loud.

My experience is good so far. However, there are still some minor. A lot of fire ants inside my apartment, and I do not feel completely safe when the door only has one locker.

Great community great staff , very quiet and the atmosphere is friendly and not one rude neighbor . Move in was easy , parking could be alittle bit better but overall great

The community is nice, the units recently got a make over. Only gave 4 stars because of some minor things that should be updated or double checked, like bathtubs, water faucets, or AC units.

Our experience has been good so far, but more trash containers need to be available for the residents in this big community. Overall we are happy.

Great I love this place. Staff is on top of things and keep me happy. They keep the apartment looking clean and beautiful. I would recommend to my friends.

Just moved in and i am very satisfied..... The staff including maitanence are all very friendly. I believe I made a great move. My daughter and I are very happy here

We love the community at Sonterra heights. The location is central to everything you could ever need. The staff are always friendly and helpful and the amenities are really nice. We have been very happy here.

Things will go wrong that's part of life , but they take care of all my issues very quickly and for me that's what counts. They even take care of the mosquitos

Everyone I have met is very nice, the office staff is very helpful, and the community is always clean.. i have not met as many people as i would like to yet.

everyone is amazing super nice and friendly, great pool to relax and love the upgrades they have done to the indoors!! Julie always tries to put her residents first to make sure they are happy!!

Was charged illegitimate parking fees, gym is not in good condition, and the office printers were taken away. Additionally, our A/C was working on and off for two months. The inside of the apartments are nice and the parking can be cramped sometimes.

Just moved in and everything has gone smoothley! Maintenance has been prompt about fixing things needed and front desk as been helpful! Only complaint is receiving packages is difficult from Office with work schedules!

I love it! Feels like home and a place I can live in after college. In one day I’ve experienced the sincerity and kindness of the community.

Love it here.... my view is awesome and quiet neighbors. The staff are very helpful and friendly, always willing to help no matter what the situation

I’ve lived at Sonterra Heights for a year and it is the perfect location. Pros: location, upgraded kitchen/appliances, double sink in bathroom, huge closet, and optional garage. Cons: bath tubs need to be upgraded, need better valet trash system, needs a hot tub, and no security.

They’re improving. Upgrading appliances is a plus but their thoroughness in assembling cabinets and such could be better. Maintenance response is quick and usually management will get back to you fairly quick as well.

I moved in Feb 2018 and so far I have had a great experience with the office staff and the cleanliness of the grounds. My only thing is parking. The lot near my apartment fills up rather quickly. Overall love it here!