The transfer from another apartment was very easy. Lorena was very helpful and knowledgable about the property. Maintenance did a very good job in preparing the new apartment.

My experience has been so great for the time being that I’ve lived at Sonterra Heights. From the helpful staff to any helpful requests I’ve needed.

We just moved in to the complex and all the staff has been great and very helpful. We only had to request for 3 items to get fixed and a work order was put in and a call was received to schedule an appointment. The only down side is that some residents don’t pick up the dog poops.

We love living here. It is nice and quite and all the neighbors are nice and friendly, it’s like a building community inside of a community. The only reason I did not give 5 stars is because of the security ( lack there of). There is a gap in the fence that I have seen people squeeze through and the gate code being the same as 2 years ago when I visited. I have had actually two times someone try to open our door in the middle of the night plus all the vehicle break ins they won’t fix or change the code. Yet other than that slight negative everything else is great the staff is friendly and helpful

I have no complaints about living here. My apartment is so spacious and cozy. It's practical because it has plenty of storage space and beautiful with its modern design. Maintenance always comes in a timely manner.

Since move in 3 weeks every thing seem go smooth. Easy to go many main road of city. 1604, 281 ,I10. Room is big size and free space then many apartments around this area I have been research. Destiny was been helpful on paperwork. (Thank you) Only thing I'm not give5 stars because its just too much dust on parking area, couldn't wash and park out there except you have to pay extra for garage.

it was okay the staff was always changing which made it really hard to get familiar with people but other than that it was a nice place to live

Happy overall. Maintenance is quick and helpful. Office staff is friendly. AC and plumbing is subpar. Everything else is great. Considering renewing.

Maintenance could be more attentive and leasing office could be more on top of renewals and getting them out in a timely manner. Also I would like to see more community events put on by the leasing office and better weight equipment in the weight room

My experience as a resident has been very satisfactory, since I have had an excellent response both in the office and with the maintenance staff, the facilities are clean and they have done events where we know each other more as residents

I love it ! One minor issue like the water in washer & dryer area not working , but other then that’s it’s a great apartment! Staff is always coming when requested and I love that.

Living here has been fairly fantastic, minus the typical apartment issues. We’ve had some problems with our dishwasher and AC, but maintenance is usually here within a day or submitting a work order. The design of the apartments are really nice and homely. Would recommend living here.

Great Costumer service at the leasing office. Very friendly and helpful. Jennifer is awesome! She helped me so much with my move in process and answered many of my questions.

My experience at sonterra heights has been super amazing. Great are & amenities and staff is so accommodating and friendly all the time. I feel very at home here.

I was looking forward to getting my first apartment in a new city and the unit that was given to us was obviously not previously cleaned and there were so many issues that it is shocking that they were not fixed before we moved in. For the price that we are paying, we definitely deserve a better place. We have submitted requests for the unit to be cleaned because as a new resident, we should not have to spend an entire week cleaning the unit we just received. We were hoping to stay here for a couple years but now we cannot wait to find something else when our lease isn’t over.

The location is great, easy access to 1604, and near shopping areas and plenty of restaurants. The community seems nice so far. The layout of the unit is nice, but I wish the kitchen was a little more spaced out.

Everything is nice appliances are new and kitchen looks extravagant and the balcony is very huge. The master bathroom is exquisite and the internet connection is good

When I receive my apartment it was very clean which is one of the things I pay attention, says a lot about the apartment complex. The staff is amazing and he location of the apartment I sent perfect, you have everything close by.

Off to a slow start. Had mold growing under kitchen sink. Constantly have mosquitos in my apartment. Parking is extremely limited. Brother just signed his lease here and received a welcome packet with gate codes; I didn’t receive this information in a packet or otherwise.

The office staff has always been kind and helpful. The pool is extremely enjoyable and well maintained. There are some quirks in my apartment, but nothing major or that can’t be easily fixed.

Living here has been the best apartment experience I have had yet. When there is a problem they get to fixing it pretty fast. Always willing to answer questions or concerns. The apartments are beautiful inside and out. We all feel safe here.

Me and my husband have been here for three weeks and I love living in the apartment. We have had a few maintenance request and the maintenance team here is on top of it and usually Responds within a day.

After 10 years of moving around I have finally found an apartment complex that actually cares for the residents. I have hadn’t issues but every one was so helpful and actually wanted to help. It’s apartment living so don’t think everything will be completely quiet. They allow dogs so that means sometimes things get left behind. But overall a great place to call home.

Shortly after moving in here I read a ton of yelp reviews that made me worrying if i picked the right place. After living here for four months I can tell you it definitely was. The maintenance crew responds so quickly! The pool is beautiful and it’s such a great location. Love it!

I have no complaints. My apartment is spacious, modern, and cozy! I have everything I need, and it’s nice that it’s always quiet in my apartment regardless of the time of day.