Sonterra Heights

4.3

4.3

We’ve lived here for multiple years and I’ve had a good experience. We like the price layout and location of our apartment. Being close to 1604 and 281 we can get anywhere in the city in about 15 minutes.
Love it here so far! The only suggestion I have is to change the lights on the outside of the buildings and hallways because most of them are out and it’s extremely dark at night. Maybe add a pet waste center on the walking trail on the side of building 4.
I really enjoy the location and office staff! The maintenance is always prompt! I work at Trader Joe’s so it only a short walk. The only thing I wish we had was a recycle bin!
Ladies up front very helpful. Sometimes there are difficulties they always manages to work with me. I just hate the facts my neighbors would let me sleep in peace at least once a week tho. Other than that eveything is a ok
Overall a great place to live. Quite area, convenient to a lot of things! Wish there were more resident functions or things to get involved in but other than that this is a great place to call home.
I love how friendly we are here to each other , how helpful my neighbors are . Whenever something break in my home I don’t have to wait very long , they are there without questions.
Place isn’t what it used to be. Loud neighbors everywhere. Never any parking. Gate is always broken. Been here for two years and ready to leave.
It has been a great experience!! This complex has been quiet and nice area for the short term. I almost hate to leave it but on to bigger and better things.
Sonterra Heights has been the easiest community to live in, we just renewed our lease until we can find a house. Very glad Sonterra Heights was available when we needed a great place to stay.
We have a lot of dog traffic, which is fine we have four legged family, but the grass area has so much dog poop. It’s gross. Also there has been a lot of beer contara de sodas cans left in the parking lot.