I really love the designing of this apartment, and the area is pretty nice and quiet. However, there is a lot of fire ants around my apartment.

It's been great. The only complaint that I have is that the rent has increased and I do not feel that they have done a great job of up keeping the workout room or replacing the printers in the office area.

Jacob has been really helpful and quick to reply. Also, my new carpet is so appreciated! I love that there is a dog park to take my pup, and the complex seems really clean!

Good neighborhood, fairly quiet place, and all the upgraded things for the kitchen are very good and convenient. However, I’ve found many fire ants around my apartment.

Living at Sonterra Heights is great. The prices are very affordable and the staff is really friendly. I have several friends who have lived here as well.

Had a decent time living here, although I had more problems than I’ve ever had with my neighbors while living here. Overall a good apartment complex.

I’ve loved living here. The location is great. Not too far down Stone Oak and easy access to both 281 and 1604. Our commutes are easy. The management team has always handled my complains and concerns professionally and timely.

The complex itself is very well kept. My apartment amenities are of great quality. Maintenance and staff are very prompt and knowledgeable. I would recommend this apartment complex.

Great experience with our community. Sometimes our neighbors are loud at night. Parking at night can also be cramped on certain days. Other than that a great community.

Each months getting better. I think they trying to help and solve the problem And office peoples are more kind and care so far I do feel much comfortable

Living here has been pretty good. I have enjoyed the valet trash and the office staff is nice. My only complaint would be the bugs around the complex. Other than that, can't complain.

Enjoying the apartment and friendly staff. Not enjoying the anonymous neighbor who left me a rude note and reported my dog to Animal Services.

I think the front office and administration are very friendly and sincerely want their residents to enjoy their homes. I personally have had no problems with maintainence not showing up in a timely matter. I am pleased to see that they are improving the area in back of the office by adding a new sidewalk leading to the Mail boxes.... and in front of my apt.! My only suggestion I would like to see improved... the cement landings going to each floor of the apt. buildings look rather "getto" when approaching the doors/ entries to the apts. The cement is stained and looks horrible. Also the amt. of trash in these areas as well as in the courtyard needs to be limited... possibly with staff walk throughs, etc...

Great experience so far here at Sonterra Heights! Front office has been helpful with all our questions about San Antonio & the apartment complex. We love the style of the Apartments too!

Quiet community that has polite residents always willing to help each other out. My complex is beautiful & spacious. The area has a bunch of different places to explore such as restaurants, bars, & shopping.

When I first moved in I had an awful experience with management but overtime they have tried to make things right. I love the area and the price is very good for the square footage.

The apartments here are extremely nice and roomy. The staff has always been professional and really nice. I wish that the grounds were kept up more. It seems that the grounds could be kept up more. Some of our neighbors have not been very considerate of the trash they leave lying around.

Nice neighborhood but complex can sometimes get messy and dirty. A lot of littering and dog waste in the grass area. Very nice apartment units.

Everyone is always so nice and helpful. We have quick maintenance if you ever need something. The community is great and the neighbors are friendly.

I feel that this new management has improve the residence comunnity. I like that management tries to bring union and joy within the residents. :)

I love living at Sonterra Heights. It’s close to everything and it’s a quiet family oriented community. I love the pool and the landscaping around the pool area

Sonterra Heights is a nice property but my neighbor is too loud. The complex is clean and the updates are nice. Convenient location to everything

So far so good !! The ladies in the office have been nice 😀and helpful the apartment is real big the balcony is real big alot of room favorite

The manager is top-notch and is endeavoring to improve the life style in the community. The book is still out on the maintenance operation, but I assume that it will end up as more than satisfactory. Nevertheless, we are not sure about steering. Landscaping could use further investigation.

I have been living here in this community from past 17 months with my family. Community is great and location is perfect, though I wish it should have dedicated play area for kids.