Sonterra Heights

Amazing apartment complex! Very safe, clean, and friendly staff. Maintenance is great and always comes quickly to repair the unit. Also not many bugs from the highest floor... get the free pest control included with rent! It gets the job done.
It’s been an amazing experience. The staff is attentive and is always there for the community. The complex is also an extremely friendly and quiet complex
I'm enjoying living here so far. I'm just not a fan of people not picking up after there animals, the amount of stray cats in the community (I find cat droppings by door once a week) and the recycle bin dump is an eye sore. None of these things are controllable by the office staff I realize, but people need to be more mindful of certain things. You should want to keep the place you live looking nice!!
This is month 3 of living at sonterra heights and although the pandemic has come along, I am so glad we chose to live here. Our quarantine experience as been that much more comfortable here in our apartment. There is so much greenery in the location and you still feel as you are talking a walk in the park here. So far so good.
At first we had few problems but front desk and maintenance have done a good job Always on top of things The only thing missing is more lightning towards the back and dog station
I love living here! The apartment is so nice and spacious! It's great that it's not noisy here (other than when people swim in the pool). The maintenance people always come on time & fix my issues in a timely manner. The staff are friendly & courteous.
Great 1st apartment for me, and my pups. We love it here. Perfect location in Stone Oak, near restaurants. It’s close to work, but it’s also close to my parents house.
I overall like living here, but I do think there are a few improvements that can be made- for starters the parking needs to be addressed. There isn’t enough parking for everyone and it’s almost impossible to get a garage. I also think that the building I live in can get a bit noisy at times, but the amount of space in the apartment is great. I think it is a satisfactory place to live.
Been here since august 2019 and I love it, seriously. Out of all apartments I’ve lived it, this is by far the only one that has great customer service and a fast maintenance response.
I like how the grounds are kept, I love clean my apartment was when I moved in. I love the valet trash removal. The maintenance response is great. The rent is reasonable.