Sonterra Heights

4.2

4.2

Don’t not live here. We have had my car towed for no apparent reason. A gunshot go off less than ten feet from our window. There are half painted cabinets in our apartment. Extremely sloppy remodel. They’re paint spots all over the floor, mildew in our cabinets, mold in ours vents among many other issues. Save your money.
Everything is been great since I moved in haven't really had any issues other than my AC here and there but everything's been great in Bay been super friendly
Great place to call home! We’ve been here through the pandemic and the snow storm and we’ve never been more comfortable and safe. Check them out!
Experiencia unica, es como vivir en hotel, las instalacionez son hermosas, el area de alberca y asador muy bonitas y amplias. La atencion del personal es muy atento
It has been challenging being that I am a new resident and my unit got burglarized after just 2 weeks of moving in. It then took about 2 weeks to get back into my place due to repairs. Trying to finally start enjoying my place 2 months after moving in. Looking forward to greater experiences.
The complex is beautiful and always being improved! I feel safe and at home here. It is a great and easily accessible area, not to mention all of the amazing facilities offered.
Quiet place to live, pool is nice and clean. Available Bar B Q pits to cook. (Wish y’all had them inside the pool area, hint hint). Cons: Parking is absolutely horrible. The run off when it rains just makes mud everywhere. Lights bulbs are out everywhere on the property, the mailboxes, the covered parking areas, the pool lights and some of the trees that have light fixtures are out.
Awesome staff, especially Destinee. Have been there three months and have not had a problem with neighbors, very quiet complex. Would like to be able to park more than one car within the complex.
I love to live here. It's a excellent experience. It's a quiet community with the all basic necesities close to here. I highly recommend rent in this place.
Great area and nice and quiet atmosphere and friendly neighbors! Easy access to your favorite places. All it’s all around a great place to live!