Everyone I have met is very nice, the office staff is very helpful, and the community is always clean.. i have not met as many people as i would like to yet.

everyone is amazing super nice and friendly, great pool to relax and love the upgrades they have done to the indoors!! Julie always tries to put her residents first to make sure they are happy!!

Was charged illegitimate parking fees, gym is not in good condition, and the office printers were taken away. Additionally, our A/C was working on and off for two months. The inside of the apartments are nice and the parking can be cramped sometimes.

Just moved in and everything has gone smoothley! Maintenance has been prompt about fixing things needed and front desk as been helpful! Only complaint is receiving packages is difficult from Office with work schedules!

I love it! Feels like home and a place I can live in after college. In one day I’ve experienced the sincerity and kindness of the community.

Love it here.... my view is awesome and quiet neighbors. The staff are very helpful and friendly, always willing to help no matter what the situation

I’ve lived at Sonterra Heights for a year and it is the perfect location. Pros: location, upgraded kitchen/appliances, double sink in bathroom, huge closet, and optional garage. Cons: bath tubs need to be upgraded, need better valet trash system, needs a hot tub, and no security.

They’re improving. Upgrading appliances is a plus but their thoroughness in assembling cabinets and such could be better. Maintenance response is quick and usually management will get back to you fairly quick as well.

I moved in Feb 2018 and so far I have had a great experience with the office staff and the cleanliness of the grounds. My only thing is parking. The lot near my apartment fills up rather quickly. Overall love it here!

I love it here. Really nice and clean. Stash bri friendlyand maintenance keeps up withthe property on a daily. Property is very nice and clean.

They are working on fixing the parking issue. It’s a huge problem though. Also the office still has a problem getting all our packages to us. We end up going back to the office due to them only pulling 1 of 2, etc.

The apartments are nice but overpriced and the staff doesn’t seem to know what they are doing and can be very rude. The pool never gets cleaned and you have to beg to get a gate clicker that works.

Some of our neighbors are rude n other are extremely loud always yelling and fighting at all hours of the day and night. We have no issues with our apt. and if we do it is taken care of by maintenance right away. The front office staff is very welcoming and helpful.

I really love the designing of this apartment, and the area is pretty nice and quiet. However, there is a lot of fire ants around my apartment.

It's been great. The only complaint that I have is that the rent has increased and I do not feel that they have done a great job of up keeping the workout room or replacing the printers in the office area.

Jacob has been really helpful and quick to reply. Also, my new carpet is so appreciated! I love that there is a dog park to take my pup, and the complex seems really clean!

Good neighborhood, fairly quiet place, and all the upgraded things for the kitchen are very good and convenient. However, I’ve found many fire ants around my apartment.

Living at Sonterra Heights is great. The prices are very affordable and the staff is really friendly. I have several friends who have lived here as well.

Had a decent time living here, although I had more problems than I’ve ever had with my neighbors while living here. Overall a good apartment complex.

I’ve loved living here. The location is great. Not too far down Stone Oak and easy access to both 281 and 1604. Our commutes are easy. The management team has always handled my complains and concerns professionally and timely.

The complex itself is very well kept. My apartment amenities are of great quality. Maintenance and staff are very prompt and knowledgeable. I would recommend this apartment complex.

Great experience with our community. Sometimes our neighbors are loud at night. Parking at night can also be cramped on certain days. Other than that a great community.

Each months getting better. I think they trying to help and solve the problem And office peoples are more kind and care so far I do feel much comfortable

Living here has been pretty good. I have enjoyed the valet trash and the office staff is nice. My only complaint would be the bugs around the complex. Other than that, can't complain.

Enjoying the apartment and friendly staff. Not enjoying the anonymous neighbor who left me a rude note and reported my dog to Animal Services.