This is a very nice and quiet place. I do appreciate the value of these apartments. The employees here have been very helpful and friendly.

So far so good. My front door wasn't secured but maintenance got it fixed quickly. I really like my apartment! I will recommend this place to my friends.

Awesome so far. Excited to see how the rest of the year goes. Friendly staff, very helpful. Love how quiet the community has been, love the area.

Any complex maintenance issues are always taken care of in a great and timely manner. Their community socials are always fun and friendly for all.

Just moved in and everything is perfect so far. Nice and quiet and our building is backed up to the golf course everything is so close and convt

We live it here. We moved from Melia Apartment Home and it was so bad. I came here and I’m in love with it. Thank you for approving us 🥰🥰. We just need a few more things

I loved how much helped we received with our moving process. It only took a week to apply, get approved and move in. Everyone was very sweet and still is after 3 months of living here. I love the location and how safe the community is.

Happy to live here. Odfice staff is courteous and very helpful. Very quiet community❤and when maintenance is needed...they are always in a timely manner.

Sonterra Heights apartments are awesome! highly recommend everyone to live here! great location, staff is awesome, neighbors are respectful, in other words I love it.

It is a quiet neighborhood and very family oriented. The apartments are renovated and have all new appliances. The only down fall is no security or police that keep watch weekly. I have heard of neighbors having their cars broken into but I’ve been lucky.

I really haven't had any bad experiences here at Sonterra Heights. Its a Great place to live except for 2 things the dogs in the upstairs apartments and the trash build up in the trash cans outside..

Great place to live. Quiet and everyone is friendly. Would recommend to anyone. Love my floor plan too! I really lucked out with this apartment.

The office staff is WONDERFUL. They do everything they can to make living here a fantastic experience. I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else. LOVE THEM!!!

Experience is pretty good here except for the fact their is no visitor parking, and we got towed for parking over the line. Love the location we are at. Paying rent is super easy on the app too!

Move in went well but we didn't get a tour of the whole complex when we moved in and we still aren't able to get into the fitness center after a week of being here.

From the day I came to view a unit everyone has been helpful. All my questions were answered and I felt knowledgeable about the decision I was about to make. Now living on property has been great! Grounds are clean and my neighbors are all friendly. I absolutely love it here.

I love living here! My apartment is absolutely gorgeous! It's spacious, has windows in every room, and is very charming! I'm impressed with the maintenance crew because they always complete my requests in a timely manner (within the same day or next day). The staff are friendly and willing to help me whenever they can. I don't have any complaints!

I love living here! The apartment unit is fabulous, and I’m glad it’s always quiet inside the unit. The maintenance people are always timely when they fix the maintenance requests, which is great!

I am new in the area and I visted a few other apartment complexs. I was impressed with Sonterra Heights because the staff was helpful and friendly.

I love that I can call Sonterra Heights my home. Great neighborhood. Neighbors dont interfere with your property or privacy. Great food locations nearby including HEBs Walmarts and Targets near by.

Over all my experience has been really good. My neighbors are quite and the area that i am in. I enjoy my view of the golf course, expecally when the sun sets

Reply from Sonterra Heights

Lived here almost one year and have been very pleased with all aspects. Maintenance is always prompt and front office is friendly! Only downside is parking and dog park isn’t always upkept!

Reply from Sonterra Heights

Lots of work orders needed since my move in. However, everything else has been great, including the environment. Also, a really quiet area to enjoy !!!

Reply from Sonterra Heights

My family and I love the area, location, amenities, and staff. The rating of a four only due to side gate entrance doors that do not fully close. Leaving vulnerablility to outsiders that do not live here and can break into cars or apartments.

Reply from Sonterra Heights

Place is great, but having to live with a rusty falling apart tub lessened the experience. I tried multiple time from day one. And was always given the run around. Besides that i love the apartments . Hate the carpet choice. Great management.