I don't have any complaints I will sign my lease again. Maybe for a larger bed room. I love the kitchen that is what sold us on our place here

Reply from Sonterra Heights

I love this place! Been here since last year! Every time I have a question or need help they are quick to help me. It makes you feel at home.

the apartment complex is nice, clean and comfortable. There are small issues that I wish Office staff and manager would attend to quicker , but overall I am happy here

We have been at Sonterra Heights through three management companies. the maintenance group here now is the best of all the ones we have had.

It’s OK. Upgrades have been nice. They have done a lot to the outer grounds and have made the apartments more livable. More can be done but On the right track.

Great floor layouts for a two bedroom with easy access to highway 281 and loop 1604. Anytime I submit a maintenance work order it gets done the very next day

One of the quietest places ive ever lived in. I never hear my neighbors or even people in another room. The staff is nice and taylor is very professional and helpful.

Great community and so peaceful and quiet. The maintenance crew is great, and the staff is so friendly and helpful. No sounds from the highway, and the neighbors are quiet. amenities are great.

Ever since recent management has started, I have seen significant improvements. I would still like to see the back gate get fixed for entering. Also, parking is still an issue. If I arrive to the apartment past 9 pm, there is no parking within a 4-5 building radius.

Been here a few months and very happy with how communicative the office is.when something is going down, we’re informed well in advance in most cases.

Reply from Sonterra Heights

Clean, safe, and affordable. Located for easy access even during heavy traffic periods. Close to restaurants and trader Joe's is walking distance.

Reply from Sonterra Heights

Very friendly staff and nice community. Great location, everything you need is close by. The gym on site is very nice as well. Would like to see them add a Jacuzzi hot tub.

Reply from Sonterra Heights

The apartments are nice and newly renovated. The only issue I have had since living here has been with maintenance issues not being completed.

So far, no complaints! The staff is very friendly and they try to interact and do fun things for the residents. Maintenance is pretty responsive too. You can fill out a service request online and they'll address the issue within 24 hours usually.

Great place to stay!! Great staff up front and always love talking to them!! Just renewed my lease and I’m very satisfied with these apartments

Needs improvement , the sellers need more preparation , the pool area and the gym need more care , almost all the time are in bad shape , the same in the comun areas

Wonderful pleasant office staff, easy pkg pickup, secure and safe, quite community, pet friendly, love the business computers for use, and of course the maintdnance staff .

The interior of the apartment is beautiful, but I still have a pest problem even after moving in in august and having the pest control come out several times. I’ve complained to the office several times about the apt in front of me being really dirty, and they still haven’t done anything. Every apt I’ve ever lived in takes this serious, and will issue a fine after the 2nd warning.

Excellent community. Always having events and really friendly. The upkeep at the apartment complex is superb. The renovation adds a nice touch to the apartment.

We love our neighbors & the friendliness of the community. The staff is welcoming & extremely helpful. We have been here for over a year and enjoy the convinces of the location.

I and my wife just moved into Sonterra Heights about a month ago and couldn’t be happier with our choice. Our apartment is beautiful and we love then newly updated kitchen and appliances. The staff here have been super helpful with the transition moving in and the maintenance team are very prompt in fixing anything we need done.

Maintenance & the staff are excellent!! I likes to live here. I will definitely recommend to my friends. I love the dog park and the greenery here.

It's not a bad place to live but it needs work, especially maintenance getting things taken care of that need to be done, people that have lived here for awhile don't get the new paint or carpet, etc

My Wife and I love it here. It's very peaceful. It's a gated community. Feels really save ave quiet. Wwe moved in apt 2 months ago. Everything we expected.

I absolutely love our new apartment there are a few things that have gone wrong or just don't get fixed right away but I love my space and how safe I feel at our new home.