This is a nice, clean, safe place to live. The property is well maintained and the staff are easy to work with. The units are very soundproof. I have rarely heard any noise.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

The community is quiet and the neighbors are extremely friendly. The front office is quick to respond to any communication. Any service requests are handled very quickly. The only thing on my wish list: a Luxor Room!! (Great for packages!)

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

We’ve lived here for the last 10 months & it’s been the best community we’ve rented at. Very clean, amazing maintenance crew & very friendly office staff. Highly recommend moving here! Not to mention it’s right in the middle of everything- shopping centers, food & 75/121!

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Out of all the apartments I have ever lived in, this is one of the best I have seen. And as far as pet friendly, they are the best. The staff is great and go out of their way for the residents.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

We love it here. The only reason I would give Sorrel a 4 instead of 5 is because of the trash situation. I don’t like that we have to pay for trash and we end up bringing our own to the dumpster 99% of the time. And if it’s a holiday, the dumpster is overflowing and there are flies everywhere!

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

I love living in our community! its surrounded by nature and has the best office staff. I always feel safe and the maintenance staff always gets requests doe in a timely manner.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Overall, positive experience. The valet trash is inconsistent as to what time, or if picked up; a single trash bag is difficult to fit inside the bin. Security gates and remote rarely work properly or needed, as the gate is always open

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Staff is extremely friendly and helpful. They are great! Floor plan is awesome and love the space. The only downside is the parking. Parking is really bad and about to get worse as we are losing existing spots for very overpriced covered parking.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

I have lived here for over a year now and can say this place is great! It’s super clean and I always feel safe walking around. Haven’t had any problems either and the apartments are super nice and updated

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

My only real complaint is about the carports that are going in. Instead of just a small handful of them being installed and costing $75/MO for whoever wants one every tenant should be given an assigned carport and it should be included in their monthly rent. We are prone to large sized hail here and a lot of damage was done to vehicles earlier this year because of it. Tenants shouldn’t have to worry about damage to their vehicle or be charged extra to protect it. I’m hesitant to even buy a new vehicle because of this. Our cars are sitting ducks out there!!

Nice People in this Community... Staff is Great! Would recommend to others looking for a single room apartment all the way to a small family situation.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Great community. Nice and quiet neighbors. Love the amenities. Staff is on point and friendly. More than you would normally expect from an apartment complex.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Sorrel Apartments has a very friendly staff. It is also very clean and neat which makes it very pleasing to the eye. Moreover, when I ask for a repair, it is promptly fixed.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Very good people, nice quiet place, Love that it is so close to everything. Also maintenance comes right away, To fix anything that you my have wrong in your apartment.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

I love the complex and location! Excited about the future trail path being built. My only complaints are having to pay for valet trash and covered parking which is limited and not convenient for all apartments.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Everyone here is very nice. We have met several other couples in the area that we live. Every morning we say hello to the walkers as they pass our balcony. This is a great location. It gives you a country feeling, but you're 5 mins to anything you could want.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

This apartment complex is amazing, including the staff and all the amenities. It’s kept up really nicely and clean. All work orders are taken care of in a timely manner. Neighbors are extremely friendly!

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

I have loved living here. The people and staff are so nice and friendly. Sadly, I am moving out due to a new job, and I wish I could stay because I love living here. The staff is top notch and very friendly, it's always a nice experience when I talk to them. The areas around the complex are always well maintained, I enjoy taking in the nice scenery on walks. The gym is quite fair too. Overall, I've been very happy to call this place home for the past year, and leaving for a new opportunity is bittersweet. I hope I'm able to keep in touch with the great people I've met here, and maybe swing by every now and then when I'm in the area.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Really good place. Pool is great. Maintenance guys are very fast. Management is helpful and they are all very nice. The buildings are very peaceful and quiet. I really like the place.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

The staff and neighbors here are GREAT! I’ve lived here for three years, and they just keep making this community better. It’s an especially terrific community for dogs and their owners!

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

I like it but sometimes not clean but we still like the pool also the kids spent all the summer in it and this is makes me happy thank you so much

Though still a newbie at only 5 months my Sorrel experience has been outstanding. The common areas are kept immaculate and every request has been completed same day input. Thank you to the staff you are all so kind and professional.

I do not like that Management seems to be adding more restrictive policies. When you start charging for amenities, they are no longer amenities.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

I have enjoyed living here, that’s why I am going to continue leasing here and am moving into a larger apartment. Also my boyfriend and I will be moving in together and signing a lease.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Sorrell Fairview is a great place to live because the neighbors are very nice and the maintenance crew is very professional. The office staff is always willing to help you with any problems- if they arise. Steve P.