Sorrel Fairview Apartments

4.7

4.7

I enjoy the beautiful neighborhood and friendly neighbors. I have a beautiful view of the wooded area and it’s quiet for the most part. ❤️
It’s was a great easy experience , friendly experienced staff members, secure safe environment with access to walking trail shopping and Entertainment is just around the corner
Absolutely love living here! Great neighbors and atmosphere. Very clean and quiet. It’s difficult to find apartment complexes that suit all of our needs but Sorrel definitely does!
I continue to love this place every day! The people, from my neighbors, to the just plain awesome front office make loving here not only easy and convenient, but fun!
The apartment is a beautiful community filled with kind community members. The staff are friendly and efficient and the maintenance men are quick to answer a call.
I absolutely love living here. The leasing and management staff is amazing and the maintenance. It is a great community for families as well!
Renewed the lease for another year. This is by far one of the best communities I have ever stayed in. Thank you to the staff for being very attentive!
I love it here. ❤️ It is great for Bailey and I love the trail. It is nice and quiet here and I do not have issues. My building has some pretty friendly folks
Getting closer to my second renewal. Still love this place! And highly, and frequently, recommend it to other people. Just wish this infectious situation would abate so I can use the gym.
I’ve enjoyed living here at sorrel. We’re super close to everything (especially shopping), but still tucked away from too much hustle and bustle!