Decent ammenities that continue to be decreased on a regular basis. ( pool passes, decreasing time to where rent is late by 1 day less ). Good neighborhood. Awesome staff.

Very friendly neighbors and quiet area. Staff are friendly, great area for dogs. Love that the apartments are far enough away from town so there isn’t noise but close enough to go run to get something. We like living here.

We have only been here a month, but the whole process has been great! I looked at many apartments and am so happy with our choice. It's safe, close to everything, has great amenities, is in a peaceful location, and the staff are excellent. Couldn't be happier....well unless we had a Chickfila in the club house...that's my only improvement.:)

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

We are adjusting to apartment life after 47 years in a 2400 s.f. house on two acres with a pool. We have found the adjustment not as difficult as one might think. Our dog seems happy and we live at the end of a very quiet complex. We love the deep green space that our patio faces and are hopeful that there will be some good fall color. I saw a few weeds in front of our patio, and thought I might pull them, but before I got around to it, the landscape guy took care of it.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

The apartment itself is cute. When you submit a maintenance call, they address it in a reasonable amount of time. The water pressure isn't good and the person upstairs stomps to the point of things falling off shelves, ceiling, etc...and wakes me and my dog out of a dead sleep.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

We’re enjoying our transition here at Sorrel. Great neighborhood and location. We’ve had an awesome experience thus far. No complaints here!

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

We’ve been very happy here at Sorrel! This was a great place to be while transitioning after a big move from GA to Texas. We love this area and there’s always so much to do!

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Great atmosphere, family oriented and always have something to do. I love the staff here as they always have an answer for questions and if they don’t, they will find one. Love the space and colors of each apartment!! Thank you for everything here!

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Right in the heart of everything, Sorrel Fairview Apartments is an awesome community. Beautiful apartments, wild amenities (dude, they have a movie theater), walking trails, dog parks, meeting space (with a pool table, can you believe it?) and of course a nice gym. This place rocks!

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Love it here!! Community, events, atmosphere and management are all amazing! I hope to renew my lease and I’m excited about the new bridge that’s just going to elevate the whole experience here!

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

You know it's hard there's a lot of discrimination out there in this apartment complex was very helpful my husband I was very pleased and I am too they helped us with everything and not to mention that Ashley and the manager are wonderful people and this please has a big heart

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Sorrel Fairview is awesome! By far the best apartments for the price in Fairview and even in North Dallas. I love how the apartments look both inside and out as well as how clean the apartment grounds are kept. Everyone in the office is extremely friendly and accommodating, always providing any assistance if needed. Keep up the great work!

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

I just moved in to Sorrel Fairview apartments this week. So far, everything has been great! The staff is very helpful and friendly, it already feels like home!

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Iv lives here almost 3 years and I have nothing but amazing experiences. Staff is great Maintenance is amazing. Couldn’t have asked for a better home

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

The grounds are beautiful and well maintained. I love my apartment and I can always count on maintenance requests being completed quickly. The community is quiet and my neighbors are super friendly. Love my new home.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

So happy I chose Sorrel! The apartments are awesome, the property is beautiful and so well maintained! Friendly staff and incredible amenities!

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

We love it this far! Great units and amenities! The alrtment is very nice and new and big. We love the pool area especially. 10/10 would recommend.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

I have never felt more at home in an apartment complex before. It’s always felt temporary moving from apartment to apartment. The day we moved in, I realized I wanted to stay here longer than the lease term we signed. The views are beautiful. The grounds are peaceful and quiet. NO TRAFFIC NOISE!!! The amenities are lovely. We truly are just beyond happy here.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

We’ve lived here since November & it’s been nothing short of great since we moved in! The office staff is great & always on top of anything that needs to get done! Maintenance crew blows it out of the water every time as well! Everyone is so sweet and overall a great community to be apart of! Plus we’re close to everything! 75, 121! It’s great!

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

My experience has been great so far I’ve been here for 2weeks now it’s been quiet I must say maintenance comes right away if there’s anything wrong they waste no time in getting whatever needs to be done !

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Nice community. Thus had a very unpleasant experience with one of the Maintenance men but the staff seems to to be attentive to the needs of the residents.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Clean and queit community, sorrel is home for me. Accessible to great restaurants and malls. Clean hallway, spacious rooms and livingroom space.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

I've only been here three weeks and I really like the community. The staff is very accommodating and answers all of my questions cheerfully. I love the location, my apartment views and the peacefulness. The apartment flow is great and having available storage on site is a plus. Very nice complex. Thank you.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

I love the staff and community events. Complex has great amenities but I wish the valet trash was free. I also wish there were more garages. Some buildings do not have access to garages.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Quite community. Amenities are very nice. Neighbors are nice. Car wash and pet was are a great bonus. Property is well maintained and clean.