Sorrel Fairview Apartments

I love it here! Coming from a place that used to be super noisy and I would get woken up almost every night at 4 am to now I sleep through the night is great!
Was excited at first before moving in. After moving in, we so not loke our neighbors. One below us complains about everything, one next to us smokes weed every day and we smell it in the mornings or evenings. On top of a truck that got their tires stolen a couple of days ago.
The management is friendly, attentive and swift to respond. My apartment and surrounding exterior is beautiful. Prices are high but competitive. Other residents are friendly and respectful. I just wish the gates were actually closed like they’re supposed to - we chose this complex specifically because it was a gated community, and I’ve seen the gate closed MAYBE 5 times since May.
I have greatly enjoyed my time here and will continue to rent here. Love being able to walk the trails and enjoy the scenery outside. I tell all my friends how great this place is!
Love this community! From the staff to the neighbors, amenities and events, everything is awesome! We love the beautiful trail they put right behind us. That saved us a lot of boredom and lack of exercise during COVID.
Management has made moving here easy! And once you are here, the maintenance staff will keep your apartment fully functional and they will do it quick with a smile.
We love living here! Great location and awesome apartment staff. The apartments stay well kept with maintenance being very timely and proficient.
everyone was very helpful. It made my move from California so much easier. I am looking forward to meeting some of my neighbors and exploring the surrounding areas
We've lived here a year and a half and love it!! The staff is very helpful, the neighbors are friendly, and the grounds are always kept up and clean.
my favorite apartment complex i’ve ever been in! year two here is even more enjoyable than year 1. made sure my brother and his new wife moved to this community when they got married earlier this summer. it’s the best