We have lived here for over a year now. We enjoy this community and appreciate the office staff for accommodating our request when able. We have used the clubhouse , the pool , the gym and find them all an extra plus. The improvements to parking have been a God send. This location is perfect for our family .

It's nice place too live, Also the office staff, are Very nice people and try there best to help you, With any problems u have or anything u need, And its right away, almost same day.

Very quiet place and safe for us. Maintenance great, outside is taking care every Monday. Little expensive for one bedroom but it ok for now🙏

I have only been moved in for about a week. So far the amenities are phenomenal. The community is friendly and well maintained. The community is surrounded by trees. (Except for the highway that you surprisingly cannot hear.) So it has a country setting community feel, while being > than 5 minutes from anything and everything. 5 stars.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

A perfect home with an outstanding staff in the office always eager to help along with fantastic maintenance crew / management they keep our homes looking updated and the grounds spotless ! The insides are the first to have the new designs and always making sure we have the most Beatiful options for our homes !!! My Neighbor’s are also the Best on both sides !!! I have never been happier!

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

I love living here! The only negative seems to be out of management"s control: pet owners who do not pick up after their dogs!!! This is my third year to live here and i can honestly say i have never failed to pick up after mine. The pet area in the middle is like a mine field. In the daytime you can navigate it successfully but at night not so much! Right in front of my front door and sometimes patio too I often find these "little gifts" ! There has been an improvement on the number of dogs off leash but it is difficult I realize to make some people follow common sense rules and show respect for their neighbors!!!!!

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

We love our living situation more and more with each passing day. Quality of life has increased exponentially and this is the best complex we've moved into in our 6 years of living in Texas.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Quiet and far enough from the busy traffic. Love that the kiddos all play together outside and friendly neighbors. All the dogs love to play together and enjoy the dog park. Love that we are getting a walking path with bridge

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

I love living at Sorrel it is a beautiful appartment and all of the employees are awesome! I am always very satisfied whenever i have a need for concern.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Just moved in - but this far we’ve been so impressed with the property, management and other residents we’ve met! On our move in day we had a minor maintenance issue and the response time was incredibly fast and the maintenance professional was efficient and very polite.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

My upstairs neighbor is so inconsiderate, he constantly stomps like a herd of elephants. My kitchen was unusable for more than a month because of a water leak that was misdiagnosed the first 2 times and the big mess it caused. Now the parking situation is worse because of the carports.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

I’ve just renewed my lease and it’s because I like this community! My maintenance requests get completed quickly and the office staff is helpful.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

When I moved in, around May 2018 I thought it was great. Now it seems like every little change they make is an effort to nickel and dime residents. Guest parking passes are about to implemented at only for 24 hours at a time, at the risk of your guest having their car towed, even though there is no shortage of parking. The theater room now costs money to reserve, so if they're still listing it as an amenity, they shouldn't. My understanding is that they're under new management from what it was when I signed here, but if I was apartment hunting now, I would probably look elsewhere.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

We’ve been really happy here at Sorrell. There are several updates being made to the grounds, and the overall community is very friendly. Love the events, too!

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Very clean and calm place! It seems it's very safe as well. There are open porches but it seems like people are okay with their items being out in the open! Staff is very friendly as well!

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

These apartments are the best! Everything from the leasing staff, cleanliness, and neighbors! The pool is super nice too and the gym. I love the grilling area by the pool it is great for having summer dinners

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Amazing place amazing staff amazing location for me and work. Maintenance is very friendly and always on time , very quick to respond. The staff up front are always willing to assist with any questions you have.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

So far, this is a great community. Maintenance requests are done same day and staff is very friendly. Community is well kept with great amenities

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

It has been a blessing to live here. Great staff, great communication and beautiful apartments! The facilities work quick to make sure things get done. The app I love because they will answer typically very quick!! Thank you for making this my home!

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

This is a nice, clean, safe place to live. The property is well maintained and the staff are easy to work with. The units are very soundproof. I have rarely heard any noise.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

The community is quiet and the neighbors are extremely friendly. The front office is quick to respond to any communication. Any service requests are handled very quickly. The only thing on my wish list: a Luxor Room!! (Great for packages!)

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

We’ve lived here for the last 10 months & it’s been the best community we’ve rented at. Very clean, amazing maintenance crew & very friendly office staff. Highly recommend moving here! Not to mention it’s right in the middle of everything- shopping centers, food & 75/121!

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Out of all the apartments I have ever lived in, this is one of the best I have seen. And as far as pet friendly, they are the best. The staff is great and go out of their way for the residents.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

We love it here. The only reason I would give Sorrel a 4 instead of 5 is because of the trash situation. I don’t like that we have to pay for trash and we end up bringing our own to the dumpster 99% of the time. And if it’s a holiday, the dumpster is overflowing and there are flies everywhere!

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

I love living in our community! its surrounded by nature and has the best office staff. I always feel safe and the maintenance staff always gets requests doe in a timely manner.