I love the staff and community events. Complex has great amenities but I wish the valet trash was free. I also wish there were more garages. Some buildings do not have access to garages.

Quite community. Amenities are very nice. Neighbors are nice. Car wash and pet was are a great bonus. Property is well maintained and clean.

Love it here... staff is wonderful.. love the landscaping and the pool. I love my creek view.. Maintenance requests handled promptly.. Quiet complex and friendly neighbors.

I really have enjoyed all amenities including the dog park, work out facility, and car wash. Thank you for the kind and warm reception at the front desk.

Pool should be cleaner, but I love being able to swim at night. Maybe some solar heaters would be nice. The pool area is mostly clean just the pool itself. Bathrooms in pool are clean and I love that. Controllers to open the gate never work. Need something better. Music too loud on pool sometimes. Staff is nice haven't had a problem. Trash service is too expensive and not realiable. Sometimes they will not show up and sometimes they just skip some buildings. Frustrating giving the fact that is expensive. I would prefer just taking the trash myself. Really nice maintenance staff. Hadn't had any problems in the apartment. They also do a nice job keeping track of the packages.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

It seems like the hallways don’t are not kept up. A lot of debris. Front gate closed on me and hit my car it was minor but chipped paint w/ minor denting, Office lady cant do anything about that. Maybe put a dog pole with a box that holds a trash bin and bags on west side.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Awesome community to live in the staff is always willing to help with anything they are amazing the complex is always kept up and clean I recommend to anybody looking to live here

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Like living here! I like that it’s quiet and pleasant. It is a bit pricey but I love the location. It’s close to work. I also appreciate all the amenities.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

I have only been here 3weeks and I am ABSOLUTELY loving my new apartment. I feel safe that our apartments are located in a breeze way. I have a large balcony and enjoy the greenery and scenery from my balcony. Best move I’ve made!

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

I love the apartment and the amenities. The staff is great and there is always something going on. Very pet friendly as well. Don’t forget to reserve the movie room and the free popcorn!

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Great community! Friendly neighbors and friendly staff. Love living here, it's close to both mine and my husband's jobs. We also really like it because its quiet.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

I love how responsive maintenance is. The front office personnel are friendly. The amenities are top shelf. My only complaint is that the pool should be opened.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

New app is great, office staff is friendly and helpful. Odd cost-cutting behaviors now in effect from upper mgmt ( no AC in workout room? no candy in office, minor boo, but someone had to be sad about it ). Was eventually notified that a 3-day grace on lease payments was now a two-day. (this was changed without notification to tenants), + intrusive policies of upper management going full balcony police for the first time in years. (this is the first time in years.) Office staff is incredible, whoever is implementing policy / upper management needs the boot - it's as if they want to claw back every benefit of being here slowly. Still would reccomend people to live here for now, though.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Lovely, no complaints. Beautiful community, friendly clubhouse leasing agents and a very fast and efficient maintenance staff. My family and I could not be more happier.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Helpful staff, clean grounds, and quick response to maintenance requests. I moved in last month and have been very happy with the layout of the apartment and the staff!

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

The community has been peaceful and maintenance has been timely with fixing all issues I've had. The office staff was helpful and informative when I was moving in.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Patricia and the management team were wonderful. They made my home search and recent move a pleasant experience. The buildings are well maintained and i’ll Definitely recommend to friends

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

My husband and I love it here. It’s a relatively quiet neighborhood and everyone is really nice. The dog park is great as well as the pool and gym. It’s also a plus to have a beautiful view of all the trees in the back of the property.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Loving our new home! Very well maintained and cared after community. Maintenance is super fast to respond to requests and everyone is always super nice.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

So far our experience has been great at this apartment complex! The community is well kept and the neighbors are super friendly! I always feel safe and at home!

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

I have lived here for a couple years and I feel as though it’s just like my home growing up! On the back side of the complex there is a creek and it’s so beautiful to watch and having the woods behind is an added plus. The staff make it easy to live here as they always have answers when I have questions! Thank you!

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

This is a great property with a lot of nice amenities. Property is close to a lot of great shopping and dining. I am immensely enjoying my stay at Sorrell Fairview.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

These apartments are very nice and I love them. Everything is well kept and the neighbors are freiendly. nice and clean and quiet. I love it.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

I love my community! The only thing I would like to be different is the smell of cigarettes in the breezeways. Other than that, this is a wonderful place to live.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

New resident other residents seem pleasant and friendly , enjoying paths for walking my dog. looking fore ward to nice weather and spending more time outdoors