Sorrel Fairview Apartments

4.7

4.7

This is a very peaceful place to live. The sunsets are amazing from the top floor on the back. Sometimes when it rains it is like there is a waterfall outside my window!
It’s now gotten to the point, where management and maintenance is so quick, and efficient at communicating, that I may just live here forever!
Its been just over half a year since I moved into Sorrell Fairview with my wife from the Midwest. So far so great! The community, staff, and amenities have been beyond awesome!
Good, can definitely refer a friend, place is clean maintenance service always shows up during the day when called. Is nice living here and residents are very friendly.
This has been a great community to live in. Everyone has been super friendly and I haven’t had any bad experiences. The community is well taken care of.
I enjoy living in a nice and well kept community. The leasing office is quick to reply and maintenances handles things fairly efficiently. I love my neighbors and love my home.
Nice apartment surrounded by plenty of trees. Friendly, helpful service team. Certain aspects of the apt are showing age such as the appliances and exterior paint.
We love living here! It’s very safe and a great location! It is close to good shopping as well as downtown mckinney which has great local shops! Managements is excellent! Been here two years and love it!
Many non-residents are using the swimming pool. A group of several people came between 10PM and 4AM, and while drinking alcohol, they made a loud noise and played music at a loud volume, which was extremely insane. People who lived before and moved about half a year ago also come with friends at midnight and make a fuss. There are also groups who come with small children in the evening, probably homeless, and sleep in lounge chairs until dawn. Most of the people who seem to be residents are gone by about 9 PM, but after 10 PM, there are several groups of people who come by car from the outside and make a fuss with bad manners every week. I contact the police when too noisy and can't stand it, but I'm reluctant to contact the police too often. Is it possible to somehow stop the use of annoying people outside?
Excellent management. Super clean apartment complex with very friendly neighbors. Very quiet. Lots of fun amenities. My kids love the walking trail.