Sorrel Fairview Apartments

4.7

4.7

Going on another yr lease today! Me and my wife love the location and everything around it! The walking trail are beautiful with the sun out or even when it snows. Couldn’t be any happier!
Me and my Fiancé Love our little quiet apartment. It’s a pretty calm place to live at and really peaceful. No one bothers us and everyone we meet is so friendly.
We love our Sorrel community! The office staff is amazing and Our community is always on point!!! We love how our neighbors are so kind and helpful!! In September it will be 5 years since we moved in and we love it!!
Always accommodating - great place to live and nice spot! Beautiful property, friendly residents, fast service from the maintenance team. So many pets!
1 star
The residents on the upper floors, who were very annoyed by the noise and vibration, moved and finally became quiet. They barbecue on the balcony and are about to catch fire, or throw out a still-lit cigarette from the balcony and making a fuss in the swimming pool at midnight. It was said that the staff at the leasing office could not handle anything really unless they could confirm it directly with their own eyes or ears. Therefore, we have been forced to put up with it for over a year. There is no security officer, and the staff at the leasing office cannot handle it. Those who violate the rules will not be penalized, and those who follow the rules and live quietly will suffer unilaterally, such inequality is tolerated, too unfair. In this situation, I can't introduce this apartment to my friends. I just pray that the new residents are those who are considerate of others.
I love living here! Quiet, safe, central location. You can walk or bike to Whole Foods/Dillard’s and the local shopping via the walking trail if you want. Well managed apartments. Been here almost two years, and it’s been a great experience.
This is a great community in a beautiful area with nice surroundings. It is kept very clean and has great amenities. I would definitely recommend this place.
I have lived at Sorrel Fairview for several years now and it is by far my favorite apartment complex I have experienced. Maintenance is prompt and actually fixes things. The office staff is great and I love that we can pay rent via check! The amenities are great and well-maintained along with the entire apartment complex.
This apartment/community has been a peaceful and wonderful place to live. I have loved Sorrel more than anything other community I have ever lived in. It’s a great place to call home.
I likes the apartment and the area a lot. Great and fast response from maintenance always. Always great help from the office when needed. But sadly the apartment area is not quiet and peaceful anymore.