Staff is always nice. I’ve never lived in a complex where the staff are so accommodating and well mannered towards their guests. The only change I would recommend or would like to see would be a scrub brush for the car was area. The pressure in the hose isn’t enough to get your car clean so a scrub brush would help with that a lot. Neighborhood is quiet and amenities are very nice here.

excellent people, clean grounds, maintance on the spot, billiard table nice but we need new sticks or at least ne tips put on existing sticks. Pool is always clean even in the winter.

If you want a home like community, you want Sorrel Fairview. I have had such a great experience ranging from the office staff, the maintenance and the apartments themselves. It is the best I could ask for as it is quiet and welcoming with so many events throughout the year!!

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Great neighborhood, great floor plans, great amenities (but wish they had a jacuzzi). The maintenance staff is very attentive and friendly.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

The staff, grounds, and maintenance crew are the best. The staff is always cheerful and attentive. The grounds are clean and neat and the maintenance crew always does an efficient job.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Great place to live, quiet and clean space. Management and maintenance staff are very friendly and prompt. Parking is a little bit tight but you’ll always find a spot.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

I’ve enjoyed my time living here and am not looking forward to moving. It will be hard to find a place close to what I have made a home here.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

The office staff is always very nice and answers all the questions I have. The apartment complex is always kept clean and maintenance requests are completed at it in a timely manner.

This community is quiet and peaceful. Most of my neighbors have been so welcoming and take the time to get to know you. Also, I appreciate the management team keeping us posted on things happening around us and I love the events they host (for family and pets)!

Great office staff! Really helpful with setting up new services and getting ready to move in. The units are very big with large rooms and tons of closet space.

We’re enjoying our time so far! We just moved in, but our apartment and the community is fantastic! Our dogs love the dog park, and we love how quiet the community is.

The complex is in a great location. All of my neighbors have been quiet and friendly. The maintenance staff is always quick to respond and kind.

This has been a great complex for us. We enjoy the amenities and being close to everything. Great area to be in and we’ve met some great people, too.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

I love living here! The leasing staff is so helpful and nice. I love the scenic views and how conveniently located this community is. I have no complaints, I hope to make a lot of memories here.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Love it here!! Community, events, atmosphere and management are all amazing! I hope to renew my lease and I’m excited about the new bridge that’s just going to elevate the whole experience here!

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

I love living here in this complex. The office personnel are friendly and kind. They have taken care of a couple things for me in a very speedy manner.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

I love my townhouse! It’s quiet and very homey. Great location and great place to live. The attached garage is extra long and allows for storage.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

So far so good! The ladies in the office made the application and move in process a breeze so that’s always nice! They didn’t oversell but didn’t undersell either so I knew exactly what I was getting into.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

The maintenance staff is simply fabulous. Always courteous and very prompt they do good work and are very professional. They make our community a better place to live

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Overall, we have thoroughly enjoyed living at Sorrel for the past 2+ years. The location, amenities, and pricing have been a great fit. I appreciate the ease of parking near our apartment and the jogging trail as well.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Amazing! The office staff Are WONDERFUL PEOPLE! They made my move in process so easy... GREAT GREAT MANAGEMENT COMPANY!! I’m glad I choose this place !

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

We have lived here for over a year now. We enjoy this community and appreciate the office staff for accommodating our request when able. We have used the clubhouse , the pool , the gym and find them all an extra plus. The improvements to parking have been a God send. This location is perfect for our family .

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

It's nice place too live, Also the office staff, are Very nice people and try there best to help you, With any problems u have or anything u need, And its right away, almost same day.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Very quiet place and safe for us. Maintenance great, outside is taking care every Monday. Little expensive for one bedroom but it ok for now🙏