This is a great property with a lot of nice amenities. Property is close to a lot of great shopping and dining. I am immensely enjoying my stay at Sorrell Fairview.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

These apartments are very nice and I love them. Everything is well kept and the neighbors are freiendly. nice and clean and quiet. I love it.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

I love my community! The only thing I would like to be different is the smell of cigarettes in the breezeways. Other than that, this is a wonderful place to live.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

New resident other residents seem pleasant and friendly , enjoying paths for walking my dog. looking fore ward to nice weather and spending more time outdoors

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Sorrel Fairview is awesome! By far the best apartments for the price in Fairview and even in North Dallas. I love how the apartments look both inside and out as well as how clean the apartment grounds are kept. Everyone in the office is extremely friendly and accommodating, always providing any assistance if needed. Keep up the great work!

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

The staff are friendly and helpful. The maintenance people do a good job keeping the grounds looking nice. I really like the location. Everything you can want or need is within a short distance. Neighbors seem nice and pet friendly.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

I have lived here 2 years now and the community is very friendly. I love the access to the pool and the workout facility. The apartments are in an excellent location and off the beaten path that is very safe to live.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

I love the area and the fact that it’s a gated community. The price is getting a bit expensive but I love the office people they are great!!

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

I love living here. This has been the best apartment experience I have ever had. The staff is amazing. And the amenities are very well kept. Quite neighborhood.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

I love this community! Amentities are amazing, staff is so friendly and helpful! Beautiful space and super fun events. Super affordable as well.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Overall this isn't a bad place to live. The front desk/maintenance hours can be a little inconvenient in my opinion but that may be different from person to person.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

So far, our experience has been amazing. We still have a couple of months until we move in, but everything has gone so smoothly! Very happy!

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

We were overjoyed by the help we received yesterday to get our lease done. It was quick and easy!!! I was approved in minutes and the deal was awesome. The property is beautiful

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Every apartment complex wants to believe they're luxury apartments. Sorrel Fairview really is. Beautiful apartments, mind-blowing amenities, friendly and helpful staff, and WORKING gates. They have it all.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Actually it’s a perfect apartment Specially the features are awesome Me and my wife and the kids we loved the apartment thank you for this apartment

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Beautiful location and tucked away from all the noise and traffic. My apartment feels like a house on the inside with the custom color paint and upscale finishes.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Lived here since the property was built in 2016. It’s been rough from management and property owner changes, but now that everything seems to be squared away, we’ve had no issues. We love being on the townhouse side; it’s quieter.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Still the best complex I’ve lived at. Staff is incredible! Special thanks to the maintenance team for always being great! The complex is always clean and has a safe environment. I never hear noise from other neighbors

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Sorrel Fairview feels like home for me. The office team has been fantastic and very welcoming, hosting many events for their residents. The facility is in excellent condition as well!

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Very nice community and environment to live, fantastic staff and nice area , we love here after living in 3 different apartments we don’t think to move from here soon

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Great location near major highways, shopping, and restaurants. I've really enjoyed the new social gatherings and events. It was a nice large sized pool for summer.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

I've been living here for about 4 months now and I love the community, it's very quiet and clean. The people and the office staff are all so nice.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Love the apartment complex and the staff. Neighbors are way too loud all through the day and night, and nothing seems to effective in getting them to be respectful.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

good clean community. friendly neighbors. safe environment. good emenities. friendly staff has been great.woudl recommend to anyone looking for apartment

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

This is a decent place to live and in an excellent location for everything. Apartments are in good shape with ok maintenance service. Dog park needs some work but overall happy with residency here