The community members are here are so welcoming. I love meeting all the wonderful fur babies, as well! We fell in love with the central location and the spacious floor plans.

so far it has been a great experience. the staff is great. had a small thing that happened and they were on took care of it. the property is in great condition

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Love the staff we came from California the staff made it so easy to get everything done from so far away dog friendly very clean and beautiful place to live.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Great apartment complex, friendly staff and quiet neighborhood! People around here are really nice and welcoming. I would love for the staff to host more events for residents but other than that everything is good!

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Love my place and I am surrounded by the best neighbors ever!!! I am going on two years as a resident and it has only gotten better and better. Really like our current management and all the people that work in the leacing office. Couldn't ask for more.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Community is conveniently located. Staff is friendly and professional. Several resident events are scheduled throughout the year. Great property for singles and families!

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Very quiet and nice community. Nice gym and friendly staff. Dog park is full of feces as well as surrounding areas as some do not clean up after their animals. Friendly neighbors and beautiful area in Fairview.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

The apartments are beautiful on the inside and out. The move in process was a breeze, and the staff has been professional and kind. I love it here so far!

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

I love the staff, maintenance, neighbors, and love the new apartments. My unit has hardwood flooring with the most modern colors and decor. I also love the fact you that it is gated for extra security.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Super friendly staff always willing to help and the property is always maintained perfectly! The community club house is a perfect go to spot when you need to get busines done as well.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

I love how maintenance responds quickly., management is friendly, and parking is ample. A great place to live.. The residents conduct themselves in a friendly manner.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

I love living here! The office staff and maintenance crew are all very helpful and amazing! Each time I have had to contact them my questions were answered or issues resolved immediately.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

We love living here. We sold our house and find this townhome to be quite relaxing. Great to just be able to call for repairs rather than trek to Home Depot. The amenities would not be available in a private home unless we paid 5 or 6 hundred thousand for a home. So, for half the cost we are getting a much better lifestyle. The staff is kind and responsive. Our son loves the creek, riding his bike to the local stores, and taking the dog to the dog park.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Excellent staff, quiet neighborhood, very close to shopping at The Village at Allen. I can't say enough good things about living here. Maintenance takes care of like 99% of any apartment problems which is really great for someone like me that travels a lot for work and doesn't have time.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

I just love the community! I’ve met so many friendly people. It’s quiet and serene here. If you are looking for a place to live, this is it!

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Most communities have a dog park. We love that our community include our furry family in all community activities. Plus free walks. Our pets are our family as well.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Wonderful! The office ladies are great and understanding! The maintenance men are very nice! The neighborhood is nice and quiet! Definitely a great place to live!

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

We have only been here about 3 months now and we absolutely love it. The complex is well kept, maintenance is very quick, and the front office is extremely helpful and friendly. I love how they try to bring the community together by hosting the events in the clubhouse and I just think that this complex goes above and beyond what most do! Thank you!

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

We have lived here for about a year and a half, this has been the best experience I have ever had at with any other community. There are many activities for the residents. If you ever have an issue the office staff are there to help and are so friendly!

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

My boyfriend and I were looking for a great first apartment. Someplace with plenty of ammenities and a great community. Sorrell seems to be the perfect match for us and we look forward to living here

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Decently priced apartments in a good part of town. Location is great located near the Allen/Fairview Town Center and very close to McKinney as well.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Love the staff! Very helpful and friendly. Maintenance is very efficient and I love my new apartment! It’s a new apartment complex that is close to shopping and restaurants nearby!

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

So far everything has been wonderful! The staff is always helpful and of course the maintenance team is awesome!! The complex is always clean and the gates are closed for safety.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

I have been living here for more than a year. Sorrel complex is very clean and quite. Management is very good and good people helps you here.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Great, friendly staff. Manages mail better than any other apartment complex i've seen. Still do not approve of Valet trash being "forced" on lease owners by property management, and an option to opt out needs to be available.