We’re enjoying our time so far! We just moved in, but our apartment and the community is fantastic! Our dogs love the dog park, and we love how quiet the community is.

The complex is in a great location. All of my neighbors have been quiet and friendly. The maintenance staff is always quick to respond and kind.

This has been a great complex for us. We enjoy the amenities and being close to everything. Great area to be in and we’ve met some great people, too.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

I love living here! The leasing staff is so helpful and nice. I love the scenic views and how conveniently located this community is. I have no complaints, I hope to make a lot of memories here.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Love it here!! Community, events, atmosphere and management are all amazing! I hope to renew my lease and I’m excited about the new bridge that’s just going to elevate the whole experience here!

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

I love living here in this complex. The office personnel are friendly and kind. They have taken care of a couple things for me in a very speedy manner.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

I love my townhouse! It’s quiet and very homey. Great location and great place to live. The attached garage is extra long and allows for storage.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

So far so good! The ladies in the office made the application and move in process a breeze so that’s always nice! They didn’t oversell but didn’t undersell either so I knew exactly what I was getting into.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

The maintenance staff is simply fabulous. Always courteous and very prompt they do good work and are very professional. They make our community a better place to live

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Overall, we have thoroughly enjoyed living at Sorrel for the past 2+ years. The location, amenities, and pricing have been a great fit. I appreciate the ease of parking near our apartment and the jogging trail as well.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

The staff, grounds, and maintenance crew are the best. The staff is always cheerful and attentive. The grounds are clean and neat and the maintenance crew always does an efficient job.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Amazing! The office staff Are WONDERFUL PEOPLE! They made my move in process so easy... GREAT GREAT MANAGEMENT COMPANY!! I’m glad I choose this place !

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

We have lived here for over a year now. We enjoy this community and appreciate the office staff for accommodating our request when able. We have used the clubhouse , the pool , the gym and find them all an extra plus. The improvements to parking have been a God send. This location is perfect for our family .

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

It's nice place too live, Also the office staff, are Very nice people and try there best to help you, With any problems u have or anything u need, And its right away, almost same day.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Very quiet place and safe for us. Maintenance great, outside is taking care every Monday. Little expensive for one bedroom but it ok for now🙏

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

I have only been moved in for about a week. So far the amenities are phenomenal. The community is friendly and well maintained. The community is surrounded by trees. (Except for the highway that you surprisingly cannot hear.) So it has a country setting community feel, while being > than 5 minutes from anything and everything. 5 stars.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

A perfect home with an outstanding staff in the office always eager to help along with fantastic maintenance crew / management they keep our homes looking updated and the grounds spotless ! The insides are the first to have the new designs and always making sure we have the most Beatiful options for our homes !!! My Neighbor’s are also the Best on both sides !!! I have never been happier!

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

I love living here! The only negative seems to be out of management"s control: pet owners who do not pick up after their dogs!!! This is my third year to live here and i can honestly say i have never failed to pick up after mine. The pet area in the middle is like a mine field. In the daytime you can navigate it successfully but at night not so much! Right in front of my front door and sometimes patio too I often find these "little gifts" ! There has been an improvement on the number of dogs off leash but it is difficult I realize to make some people follow common sense rules and show respect for their neighbors!!!!!

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

We love our living situation more and more with each passing day. Quality of life has increased exponentially and this is the best complex we've moved into in our 6 years of living in Texas.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Quiet and far enough from the busy traffic. Love that the kiddos all play together outside and friendly neighbors. All the dogs love to play together and enjoy the dog park. Love that we are getting a walking path with bridge

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

I love living at Sorrel it is a beautiful appartment and all of the employees are awesome! I am always very satisfied whenever i have a need for concern.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Just moved in - but this far we’ve been so impressed with the property, management and other residents we’ve met! On our move in day we had a minor maintenance issue and the response time was incredibly fast and the maintenance professional was efficient and very polite.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

My upstairs neighbor is so inconsiderate, he constantly stomps like a herd of elephants. My kitchen was unusable for more than a month because of a water leak that was misdiagnosed the first 2 times and the big mess it caused. Now the parking situation is worse because of the carports.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

I’ve just renewed my lease and it’s because I like this community! My maintenance requests get completed quickly and the office staff is helpful.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

When I moved in, around May 2018 I thought it was great. Now it seems like every little change they make is an effort to nickel and dime residents. Guest parking passes are about to implemented at only for 24 hours at a time, at the risk of your guest having their car towed, even though there is no shortage of parking. The theater room now costs money to reserve, so if they're still listing it as an amenity, they shouldn't. My understanding is that they're under new management from what it was when I signed here, but if I was apartment hunting now, I would probably look elsewhere.