Sorrel Fairview Apartments

My partner and I have been enjoying the scenic life here. This complex has a lot to offer. Great access to the pool and cozy home feeling. Great place to live.
It's a safe gated, pet friendly complex. I also like the amenities we have here. The parking could be better and some people need to drive slower to keep the children and pets safe. Office and maintenance staff are nice and helpful.
It’s been an amazing experience here at Sorrel. By far the best rental community I’ve ever been a part of. Ready for the awesome events and being able to use the amenities again hopefully soon. But we are enjoying the trail and landscaping for now!
During this time I have enjoyed being home! I enjoy short walks around the community when I can and my apartment home is a safe haven for me.
I love living here!! It’s amazing. There is so much to do. Even social distancing is easier because I can just walk far away from other people on the trails
Courtesy and quality. We could not appreciate the experience more. Our view of nature is priceless and the other residents are very friendly.
Friendly people....great maintenance staff...lots of green space! Arizona, my beagle, loves it too! If you must be quarantined, this is a good place to be!
We love living here. Overall everything is pleasant and nice. Grounds always look good . Mail and package situation can be frustrating at times long before covid 19. But we manage .
Office and maintainance staff are very sweet and responsive! Best community I've had the pleasure of living in. The amenities and the new trail in the back of the property are amazing!
Too corporate cheaply constructed units Great location , this has to be such the nicest spot in the area next to creek, green belt and old railroad tracks. Staff is friendly