Sorrel Fairview Apartments

4.7

4.7

It’s been great living here. Everyone is so nice and my boys love the amenities. Can’t wait for the summer so we can utilize the beautiful pool.
I requested maintenance for my bathroom. The maintenance men is always so very nice and pleasant. They get the job done the first time when they come.
Great, but not as good as it was. Cutting corners on maintenance and landscape may benefit the bottom line, but the differences are noticed and noticeable.
I love my friendly neighbors and the comradery of the community. Everyone is so friendly. I love being able to call this place home. Looking forward to my next year here.
If you’re looking for a place where the staff and maintenance crew care about your well-being and safety, look no further, because your home. I’ve never received such great service in my life. The apartments are too notch with amenities, the community is safe, and everyone in the complex is so nice an neighborly. Stop looking, because this is your home.
Great location, located close to Mckinney, Allen, Frisco. Each has their own action going on, Bars, Music, shopping, you name it. Cant beat it!
This community was an extremely beautiful, well kept and peaceful community. The office staff was extremely accommodating and friendly also. It could not be better located and was amidst a lot of shopping, restaurants, transportation and schools. It offered amenities that most communities did not.
Resident for two years and can't complain at all. The staff and maintenance have been courteous, professional and responsive which is evident by the happiness of my neighbors. Thank you Team Sorrel.
Renewed my lease for another 13 months- the team here is amazing and always takes great care of me: I love the beautiful view and really do not have any complaints.
I love it here. A very nice place to live . People are friendly and respectful. The staff go beyond there job to get things done in a respectful time matter. The atmosphere is breath taking.