My move in experience was great, the staff is wonderful and prompt. I love how friendly everyone is and the apartments are great. So glad I chose Sorrel.

My sister and I love living here! It is clean, quiet, and a great location! The amenities are great, we love the salt water pool and workout center. Oh and the office staff is awesome :)

Moved here about 3 months ago. Love neighbors and love the staff!! Very friendly!! Quiet and secure community!! My wife and dog loves it here!! Thank you Kaityln!!

My husband and I have lived here since it opened in 2016. Of course, living in a brand new property had its hiccups at first, but since the new management - things have been better! We love our apartment and garage beneath us. The townhouse side of the property is very quiet. We haven’t explored much until recently and discovered a small dog park! We had no idea and haven’t seen any communication about it before, but glad we stumbled across it. Our little Pom will enjoy it now.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Downstairs neighbors are the worst. The walls and floors are super thin and they complain about every little noise. Besides that it’s pretty good.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

The apartments are beautiful and I highly recommend living down at the bottom of the hill, it is quiet and you always have space to park. The complex is a great area with the woods around it and not many places to build near it. I love the staff as they always try and help to their best ability, so thank you staff!

I love living at Sorrel apartments! They are so close to everything I need and so much entertainment. The staff is so kind, timely, and welcoming. I would recommend Sorrel to anyone looking for a good community to live in!

I love my apartment and the staff here. My dogs love the dog park. And it's safe for my daughters. They really love to walk to the park and pool.

New clean apartment complex with friendly neighbors and lots of community events. Has a lot of updated amenities, and seems like it's located in a safe area.

Very beautiful place! Extremely quiet and staffs are always very helpful. Clean and well maintained. Valet trash helps alot because the stairs are very steep. Moved here out of state and it feels like home here. everything nearby. wish the road on greenville had street lights after dark since it really gets pitch black dark when driving to and from home at night but thats the city's responsibility.

Everything has been so wonderful. Staff is so nice! Community is nice! We absolutely love living here. And it's super close to both my and my husband's job.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Love this community.. great for kids. Everyone is super friendly and the staff is always very quick to get back to us with any concerns. Cannot say enough good things about this building!

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Love the cleaners of the property. The people at the office is very nice and always willing to help. When my mail keys didn't work, they took care of it right away. I love our movie room and the work out room.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

My favorite perks of the apartment community have been the dog park, nice workout facility, and valet trash. I wish the valet trash was a free amenity rather than an additional fee.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Great customer service and I adore your Leasing agents! Everyone was friendly and bubbly. I also enjoyed the Halloween community party. Family oriented

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Extremely quiet and well maintained. With the trees surrounding the complex, you would never know that you a mile away from the Allen outlet shopping center and the Allen event center. Office ladies are very professional and nice to talk to. Maintenance is very fast, normally within 24 hours of putting in a request. I will be resigning my lease without any hesitation!

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Convenient, Clean, well-maintained community. Staff is very friendly and welcoming. Amenities such as fitness center, pool, and community Center are very nice. In addition, the staff holds many resident activities.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Great place to live ! Never any problems and office staff always helpful and friendly. My kids love the community center and the pool is awesome!

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Very nice location and views. It feels secluded right in the middle of everything. The pool is amazing resort style and rarely packed. Big props to maintenance! Clean and responsive.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

We love this apartment community! It’s quiet, clean, great amenities (very nice pool, theater room, car wash), close to a lot of restaurants and grocery stores, parks... it feels like home.

Amazing experience. Every problem we have had has been fixed ASAP. We have little to no noise coming from our neighbors. And the best part is the parking. I never have to worry about walking far in the rain with my little one. I highly recommend this apartment complex to anyone!

There should be more activities for specific categories of residents (singles for example). Would also suggest a page or app for the residents to be a part of.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Have only been here a few months and love everything about this complex! Family friendly, quiet, clean and extremely nice. Definitely glad my family decided for this complex to be our new home!

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Our application/ leasing process has been so hassle free! Mandie Franklin from the leasing office is absolutely amazing & so patient with us throughout the process! We’re so excited to finally move into our townhome & become apart of the amazing community!

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

We just moved in! Everything has been wonderful. The complex is so peaceful and beautiful! Was a little nervous about moving from a house I to An apartment but so far it’s been amazing