Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Recently moved into the complex - no major issues so far although the garbage being on only one side of the complex is a big inconvenience for everyone on the other side
Excellent community. Plenty of floor plan options and views, very well maintained, outstanding landscaping, and great staffing. A place where the staff knows you by first name and always onsite if needed.
While I love the apartment and the community for the most part, there seem to be constant issues in my building that make me want to move. One major issue has been resolved but the other has not.
Doing great for the most part. No major complaints. Maybe address the trash issue from having only one trash can for the whole complex. Thanks
I love the new management, they are responsive and organized! Looking forward to working with them and seeing the the following issues (lack of communication, lack of order, poor attitude and repeated requests of maintenance issues. People never pickup after their dogs, for which fine should be enforced. The key pad system never works, nor does the address show up on google maps. Please do not chill the pool
I Love the community, pool and workout center. The landscaping is beautiful. I would definitely recommend living here to friends and family.
Sorrel Fairview is amazing. Beautiful, clean community grounds at all times. Spacious and high end town home apartments. Staff is very friendly. Maintenance is very fast and awesome. They go above and beyond. Best place I have lived.
Very easy process for moving in and love all the amenities! Not too overpriced like most other places in the area and the views are amazing for Texas living!
Great place to live. Amazing office personnel. Kate T is amazing very responsive, and quick to help. Maintenance staff is great. Pool needs more up keep, and we need more trash/waste options. Compactor is always full so we can't always discard our trash. Love our home.
Administrative Organization Needing Improvement - Property itself Excellent - Development Recently Sold - Hoping to see more improvements (gates, service requests fulfilled)