Sorrel Fairview Apartments

I love the new management, they are responsive and organized! Looking forward to working with them and seeing the the following issues (lack of communication, lack of order, poor attitude and repeated requests of maintenance issues. People never pickup after their dogs, for which fine should be enforced. The key pad system never works, nor does the address show up on google maps. Please do not chill the pool
Not great! We pay for amenities that we do not receive. The pool is yet to open, even though the pool is supposed to be open all year. This is a gated community, yet the gates are wide open all of the time. The common areas are dirty and the restrooms are never stocked. Also, the grills are only full of propane on Friday night and the rest of the week empty. I was told by the office staff that I just had to deal with this, since these were not emergencies. I do not recommend this community.
I do not like that Management seems to be adding more restrictive policies. When you start charging for amenities, they are no longer amenities.
While I love the apartment and the community for the most part, there seem to be constant issues in my building that make me want to move. One major issue has been resolved but the other has not.
My upstairs neighbor is so inconsiderate, he constantly stomps like a herd of elephants. My kitchen was unusable for more than a month because of a water leak that was misdiagnosed the first 2 times and the big mess it caused. Now the parking situation is worse because of the carports.
When I moved in, around May 2018 I thought it was great. Now it seems like every little change they make is an effort to nickel and dime residents. Guest parking passes are about to implemented at only for 24 hours at a time, at the risk of your guest having their car towed, even though there is no shortage of parking. The theater room now costs money to reserve, so if they're still listing it as an amenity, they shouldn't. My understanding is that they're under new management from what it was when I signed here, but if I was apartment hunting now, I would probably look elsewhere.
The gates never work for very long, which kind of negates the concept of "gated community". I don't like the fact that when I renew my lease this month I will be paying for valet trash (not optional) because I don't use it that often and would prefer to take care of it myself and not pay $25 a month, even though I like my apartment.
Great location and amenities. Trash collection has become an issue for the number of residents but I have been informed that a solution is near.
Administrative Organization Needing Improvement - Property itself Excellent - Development Recently Sold - Hoping to see more improvements (gates, service requests fulfilled)
Recently moved into the complex - no major issues so far although the garbage being on only one side of the complex is a big inconvenience for everyone on the other side