I love the new management, they are responsive and organized! Looking forward to working with them and seeing the the following issues (lack of communication, lack of order, poor attitude and repeated requests of maintenance issues. People never pickup after their dogs, for which fine should be enforced. The key pad system never works, nor does the address show up on google maps. Please do not chill the pool

Not great! We pay for amenities that we do not receive. The pool is yet to open, even though the pool is supposed to be open all year. This is a gated community, yet the gates are wide open all of the time. The common areas are dirty and the restrooms are never stocked. Also, the grills are only full of propane on Friday night and the rest of the week empty. I was told by the office staff that I just had to deal with this, since these were not emergencies. I do not recommend this community.

While I love the apartment and the community for the most part, there seem to be constant issues in my building that make me want to move. One major issue has been resolved but the other has not.

I do not like that Management seems to be adding more restrictive policies. When you start charging for amenities, they are no longer amenities.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

The gates never work for very long, which kind of negates the concept of "gated community". I don't like the fact that when I renew my lease this month I will be paying for valet trash (not optional) because I don't use it that often and would prefer to take care of it myself and not pay $25 a month, even though I like my apartment.

Great location and amenities. Trash collection has become an issue for the number of residents but I have been informed that a solution is near.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Administrative Organization Needing Improvement - Property itself Excellent - Development Recently Sold - Hoping to see more improvements (gates, service requests fulfilled)

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Sorrel Fairview is doing very well ,management is friendly and the ladies are welcoming. It's a nice place and the apartments are well organized

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Recently moved into the complex - no major issues so far although the garbage being on only one side of the complex is a big inconvenience for everyone on the other side

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Great staff, no problems with appliances and if we need to call maintenance they are available to you as soon as possible. I feel safe as well.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

It seems like the hallways don’t are not kept up. A lot of debris. Front gate closed on me and hit my car it was minor but chipped paint w/ minor denting, Office lady cant do anything about that. Maybe put a dog pole with a box that holds a trash bin and bags on west side.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Pool should be cleaner, but I love being able to swim at night. Maybe some solar heaters would be nice. The pool area is mostly clean just the pool itself. Bathrooms in pool are clean and I love that. Controllers to open the gate never work. Need something better. Music too loud on pool sometimes. Staff is nice haven't had a problem. Trash service is too expensive and not realiable. Sometimes they will not show up and sometimes they just skip some buildings. Frustrating giving the fact that is expensive. I would prefer just taking the trash myself. Really nice maintenance staff. Hadn't had any problems in the apartment. They also do a nice job keeping track of the packages.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Overall, positive experience. The valet trash is inconsistent as to what time, or if picked up; a single trash bag is difficult to fit inside the bin. Security gates and remote rarely work properly or needed, as the gate is always open

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

There should be more activities for specific categories of residents (singles for example). Would also suggest a page or app for the residents to be a part of.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

The apartment itself is cute. When you submit a maintenance call, they address it in a reasonable amount of time. The water pressure isn't good and the person upstairs stomps to the point of things falling off shelves, ceiling, etc...and wakes me and my dog out of a dead sleep.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

We love living here. It’s a great location, especially on the townhouse style side of the complex. We hardly ever hear anyone and love that there’s a pet relief area near our front door so we don’t have to go very far with our dog. You really get what you pay for when it comes to amenities. Having a garage just beneath us is a huge plus for us.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

This is a decent place to live and in an excellent location for everything. Apartments are in good shape with ok maintenance service. Dog park needs some work but overall happy with residency here

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Love the apartment complex and the staff. Neighbors are way too loud all through the day and night, and nothing seems to effective in getting them to be respectful.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Downstairs neighbors are the worst. The walls and floors are super thin and they complain about every little noise. Besides that it’s pretty good.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

The community has been peaceful and maintenance has been timely with fixing all issues I've had. The office staff was helpful and informative when I was moving in.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Staff is extremely friendly and helpful. They are great! Floor plan is awesome and love the space. The only downside is the parking. Parking is really bad and about to get worse as we are losing existing spots for very overpriced covered parking.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

This is a great property with a lot of nice amenities. Property is close to a lot of great shopping and dining. I am immensely enjoying my stay at Sorrell Fairview.

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

Great place to live ! Never any problems and office staff always helpful and friendly. My kids love the community center and the pool is awesome!

Reply from Sorrel Fairview Apartments

The staff is awesome! The property has gone downhill in appearance over the last year. Some of the residents continue leaving their trash in the parking lot or in the hallway all day, others have their dogs pooping on the stairs and in front of garages and never pick it up.

Very good people, nice quiet place, Love that it is so close to everything. Also maintenance comes right away, To fix anything that you my have wrong in your apartment.