Just moved here a month ago. We love it so far. Convenient location! Close to everything. Quiet & safe area. The breezeway can be a bit much when it’s super cold outside. That’s about the only con so far.

Fun, easy going, laid back and safe place to live! I enjoy My reserved parking spot and my awesome pool view! I also Love the staff that is willing to help with any issue with no problems at all. An over all great place to live

Great Community. Staff is great. Fun activities for residents. I would like the halls and mail area maintenance to be more on point. I like that the staff is always looking ways to improve residents experience. Happy to be here.

Love this apartment complex. I am so happy with where I am living and all the staff members are super friendly! They have great events and an awesome workout facility.

It’s been very convenient and comfortable living at South400 so far. The staff are very friendly, maintenance issues has always been addressed immediately

We are one month into being apart of this community, and it seems like it's going to be fun and easy to live here! Cannot wait for summer to come around to see how that community comes together around the pool!

So far I've enjoyed living here. I met my neighbors, who just moved in when I did. The complex seems clean and there are weekly activities to bring the community together.

The parking garage is easy to navigate and is roomy. The workout room is gorgeous. The pool is spectacular. The apartment is self is magnificent. The appliances are stainless steel and work perfect. This community is gorgeous and I cannnot imagine living in a better apartment community.

The South 400 Apartments are an excellent place to live! The staff here are kind, prompt and attentive to all concerns. Additionally, they do an excellent job making myself and my husband feel at home. They truly make this apartment complex a community.

Clean and chic furnishings and really helpful leasing agents/management! Love the proximity to Magnolia and Downtown as well. The Sky Lounge, which overlooks the Fort Worth skyline, has become my favorite spot to retreat to after a long day.

Excellent community, great events. Neighbors are very friendly. Close to downtown and major landmarks of Fort Worth. Everything is new and clean. Highly recommend.

Fantastic team at South 400 that was very accommodating and answered all of our questions! Showed us around the community and was sure to make sure we didn't leave with anything unanswered. Five stars!

I love the apartment. It is beautiful! Staff is so helpful and friendly! Amenities are great, appliances new. Great hardwood floors and covered garage!

So far I am loving it here! I cannot wait to be able to have wine on the rooftop! The covered parking ramp is a bonus. Move in was a breeze. Couple of VERY minor issues (only burnt out bulbs) when I got here and they were taken care of almost immediately.

New and Clean. Fair Prices and a good community around the apartments. The neighborhood is pretty good, just dont leave anything in your car.

I just moved in and I am already so in love with living here. The amenities are amazing.The staff is very friendly and professional. You can’t go wrong with living here!

This is a great place to live! I love the location and the atmosphere! The workout room is awesome and the pool area is a lot of fun...it even has gas grills!

The apartment is great! We have an awesome pool and gym, friendly and responsive staff and amazing apartment features and updated appliances. The sky lounge is an added bonus and we even have free workout classes!

Living at South 400 has been a great experience from the start. The floor plans are beautiful, and the staff is amazing. The sky lounge is a must see benefit of this beautiful community.

South 400 is very nice and clean. Being a new apartment it is well put together and in an incredible location to downtown and Near Southside. Great community and nice amenities.

The ladies at South 400 were the reason why I signed my agreement for a move in date of Feb 2018! Wow, they were extremely accommodating and showing top notch customer service! I worked in the customer service industry and was underwhelmed by the amount of leasing agents and apartment complexes' that wouldn't call me back or made me feel an inconvenience. I knew immediately knew and felt, upon talking with Denise at South 400 that I felt at home!

I’ve had such a great move in experience. I’ve enjoyed attending the monthly events and meeting new people. I would highly recommend this complex to a friend.

Almost 3 months in and we are absolutely loving it! Only suggestion: a spin bike for the gym. Thank you for being so awesome, management. The staff alone makes it!

I have been a resident at South 400 for 3months. Love the complex and the community. The staff are so friendly and extremely nice! Great place to live!

Love the sleek modern appearance of the apartment. The amenities such as pool and gym are top grade and great. I also really enjoy the sky loft. Wish there were more community events but starting to see an improvement in that. I have yet to use the gym classes but was very thrilled to see that! The leasing agents are always very helpful. I do feel communication lacks occasionally i.e. with the parking situation but overall I hav e loved living here.