I just moved in and I am already so in love with living here. The amenities are amazing.The staff is very friendly and professional. You can’t go wrong with living here!

This is a great place to live! I love the location and the atmosphere! The workout room is awesome and the pool area is a lot of fun...it even has gas grills!

The apartment is great! We have an awesome pool and gym, friendly and responsive staff and amazing apartment features and updated appliances. The sky lounge is an added bonus and we even have free workout classes!

Living at South 400 has been a great experience from the start. The floor plans are beautiful, and the staff is amazing. The sky lounge is a must see benefit of this beautiful community.

South 400 is very nice and clean. Being a new apartment it is well put together and in an incredible location to downtown and Near Southside. Great community and nice amenities.

The ladies at South 400 were the reason why I signed my agreement for a move in date of Feb 2018! Wow, they were extremely accommodating and showing top notch customer service! I worked in the customer service industry and was underwhelmed by the amount of leasing agents and apartment complexes' that wouldn't call me back or made me feel an inconvenience. I knew immediately knew and felt, upon talking with Denise at South 400 that I felt at home!

I’ve had such a great move in experience. I’ve enjoyed attending the monthly events and meeting new people. I would highly recommend this complex to a friend.

Almost 3 months in and we are absolutely loving it! Only suggestion: a spin bike for the gym. Thank you for being so awesome, management. The staff alone makes it!

I have been a resident at South 400 for 3months. Love the complex and the community. The staff are so friendly and extremely nice! Great place to live!

Love the sleek modern appearance of the apartment. The amenities such as pool and gym are top grade and great. I also really enjoy the sky loft. Wish there were more community events but starting to see an improvement in that. I have yet to use the gym classes but was very thrilled to see that! The leasing agents are always very helpful. I do feel communication lacks occasionally i.e. with the parking situation but overall I hav e loved living here.

Love being so close to downtown and the staff is pretty great - always around and helpful. My only issue is that I feel my unit is a little pricey and still a little small for the amount I pay monthly.

Great location and the front office is wonderful. Super fun events! The outdoor areas are well kept and beautiful. Extremely safe with key fob and gated garage.

+ Friendly staff + Well kept facilities + Good location + Well constructed apartments * Expensive but competitive - No community shopping carts to transport groceries/heavy objects - Mailboxes far from units - Extra storage fairly small

South 400 is a wonderful community live in. The staff is friendly, efficient and very responsive to the needs of its residents. I have had no problems living here.

It's a great place to live. There is a dog park, great ammentities and the staff take resident suggestions and feedback. It is also in a great location.

At first things were a little challenging due to the building being new but things have progressed and gotten much better. I enjoy living here and am happy I picked South 400 as my home.

The complex is very nice and well kept. I have not had any issues since I moved in May and that says a lot. The staff is friendly and always returns my calls.

I love living at South 400! Very quiet community and great apartment management! They are also very timely when I have a maintenance request

Great experience and I had an easy process working with staff. I love the property and layouts. I'm glad I chose this property over other another community.

We’ve had such an amazing experience living at South 400- we love it! The staff is wonderful, the apartments are great, and the amenities are top-notch.

South 400 is a great place to live with a great location. It is a new community so you get the comfort of knowing you are the first to live in your unit.

Safe, quite, relaxing, plenty of things to do. Nice amenities. The sky lounge view is prob the best of down town Ft Worth. The gym is ok, not the worst apt gym but not the best.

I love my apartment layout with the giant kitchen and double balcony facing the pool. I love the gym and the rock climbing wall. I wish there was a hot tub though.

I love living here! My apartment is spacious and I love all the amenities here....club house and fitness center are awesome and the management staff is friendly and calls me by name every time they see me!

I have absolutely loved living here! The dog park and fitness classes are great, and all the staff members are extremely friendly and helpful! So glad I chose to live here. :)