So far everything has been great. The office staff is so helpful and friendly. I feel safe, even when I’m or walking my dog st 5am. The parking garage is over crowded but that isn’t anything that’s too annoying...yet. Pool is great. Lounge is great. And residents are all super nice and friendly also

Great location! Minutes from downtown, magnolia avenue, and the hospital district. Easy access to 1-30 and 1-35. Management is very responsive. Plenty of amenities

It has been great! The leasing staff and our neighbors all are amazing. We have met and become great friends with a lot of the residents! The property and the location is new and ideal!

I've really enjoyed living here so far! It's quiet and clean. The staff is friendly and accommodating. The pool is great to relax in after the gym.

The floor plans have been carefully designed. The finishes look really good and feel high end but are also practical. I love the lounges and the parking garage. Leasing office staff is top notch.

I have yet to move in, but already I can tell that the community of residents is a friendly group to be around. The leasing agents were also very attentive and helpful during the entire leasing process.

We havent moved in yet but the move in process went smooth and we love the people so far! The property is clean and conveniently located!! :)

We love it here so far! Great management and we love the location and simplicity of living here. Everyone is very accommodating and polite which we love.

The place is great. I love living on the top floor and parking on the first. Guest parking is not a good idea. The front office Staff has always helped me and has been great

Love the apartment and the staff! Everyone is very friendly and they are sure to take the time to get to know you and make sure you enjoy living at the community.

Denise was by far the most professional and knowledgeable tour guide I have ever had in my entire life. The experience was absolutely game Changing.

One thing I greatly appreciate about 400 S is the communication between management and residents. I always know what’s going on within my community wheter it be events, maintenance issue, or friendly reminders. I always know what’s going on which prevents a lot of stress and provides comfort!

The staff is so attentive and maintenance is truly helpful! The events the office has are events people are actually interested in and a lot of fun.

Everyone on the staff here are the most genuinely friendly people I’ve EVER had experience with. Response to any issues is always prompt and kind.

Love the dog park. The sky lounge is very nice. The pool area is beautiful but I wish the pool was heated. The apartment is very nice and easy to care for.

I've been living here for almost a year, and I absolutely love it! The apartments themselves are amazing, as are all the employees! I love all the amenities that are provides as well.

Have been a resident here for about six months, and it has been fantastic! I honestly wish there was more parking for us though. If I am not home by a decent hour I cannot even park on my floor, I have to park on the 5th.

Great amenities, community events, and location to things in the South Fort Worth area! Attentive staff make sure to listen to any needs of the residents.

Tenants could be a bit more respectful when just letting the gate doors SLAM. Perhaps they don't live near a gate door...……...it doesn't take much effort to shut the door and not let it slam. Otherwise, NO complaints

Very good atmosphere. Very calm. Lots of activities to do. Spacious clean floor plans. the sky deck and dog park are new and very fun to use.

South 400 had been a remarkable experience. The front desk is very helpful and the people are nice. It's a great place to live. It feels like a resort all the time. I highly reccomend living at South 400.

I love South 400! Kirsten and Denise were amazing to work with me when I was moving in. The apartment layout is great and I feel very safe! I highly recommend South 400!

Great place to live. It has everything and in a convenient location close to downtown and the south side. I love the pool area and the fire pit....there is even an outdoor lounge on the 5th floor with a view of downtown!

I love all the amenities and how close the apartment complex is to everything in the city. The administrative team is amazing and super friendly!

I've really enjoyed living at South 400. The apartment features are super nice, the additional benefits are great and the apartments are super spacious!