We moved in last weekend and are living it so far. The staff is wonderful! One of the reasons why we chose this apartment over others. They made the application and move very easy. Kirsten and Denise are very welcoming and truly care about you. Love that it’s pet friendly

South 40@ is awesome! The staff here are super helpful, and the community is super close to the downtown area. Can’t wait to take my longboard to explore!

This property has everything. Some of my favorites are the lounges, the apartment floor plans, the parking garage, and the incredibly kind and capable leasing office staff.

I have only been here for two days but so far, I very pleased. The leasing office is amazing. My last apt did the nickel and dime thing to an extreme. Every charge makes sense and has a purpose. Apt is and community are very clean. I’m new but it feels like home.

Great facilities and room. Convenient parking, mail, and trash. Gorgeous views. Everything is looking good and I expect it to remain this way.

Going on year two if living here and it has been absolutely fantastic ! Staff is always so helpful/polite, and the location could not be better!!! Out neighborhood is growing and soon to be the spot to be in !!!

Great, quant, relaxing, dog friendly, and love the events. Have the best community and walking distance to so many place. Best place to be!!

So far everything has been fine. Having the elevator key for move in was helpful, Trash pickup is convenient, maintenance has responded quickly.

So far our experience has been great! Although moving is hard work, We are so happy and pleased with our new apartment and can’t wait to make it our home!

While I've only been here for a half a week everything has been great, from taking my tour to signing my lease to moving in. Office staff has been great. Professional, helpful, courteous. Unit is very nice.

Facility is fantastic. Staff is friendly & excellent. I highly recommend South 400. More and more dining & entertainment is coming to the area.

I have loved living in the South 400 everyone is so friendly and accommodating and it’s nice and quiet! Denise has been so nice and helping me get my first apartment!

I enjoy the neighborhood and have lived here a year and a half. I would look forward to more resident activities and maybe some new perks just to keep things exciting. Love my apartment.

I love living at south 400!! It’s been great having everything so close to me. Bars, restaurants just a couple blocks away is such a great perk!

Overall experience has been great! If the parking was better it would be a 5 star experience— there are far too many unused “reserved/tow” spots in the parking lot. Also, mirrors in the parking garage to see around corners would help eliminate many close run-ins in the garage.

Denise has been wonderful to work with. She is always very responsive and has been so helpful. The community has been clean and our neighbors have been quite and friendly.

I’ve lived here for nearly two years, was one of the first to move in when the complex was brand new. I have really enjoyed my time here. The staff is excellent, maintenance is quick, and the location is perfect. I also feel like the building is well-built/insulated because I rarely hear noises and the a/c & heater keeps the place warm/cool without much effort.

Wonderful experience. Best aprtments close to downtown Fort Worth. Good atmosphere, quiet at night. Good amenities and community events. Highly recommend.

Quiet atmosphere, wonderful resident activities. Plenty of ammenities. Spacious apartments, dog friendly. Close to downtown. Nice place to live

I am so pleased with this community. From the friendly office staff to the cleanliness of the facility everything is first class. I’m so glad I live here.

The staff here is amazing. They value your questions and concerns. I love the updates and information about special events and upcoming changes.

Been living here for awhile and it is amazing watching this area blow up !!! I have a feeling it will be the spot to be in within the next 2 years! The South 400 has been great to us and for us! Just the right amount of fun and care :)

South 400 has been an absolute treat. From the location, to the amenities and staff, everything about our experience here, thus, far, has been nothing short of perfect.

Very good amenities, awesome staff, very cool resident activities, friendly community and within minutes of downtown Fort Worth! Highly recommend!

Very transparent, professional and nice throughout. Denise has always been there to answer any questions. Signing my lease was easy and smooth and communication is top notch