Great place to live. It has everything and in a convenient location close to downtown and the south side. I love the pool area and the fire pit....there is even an outdoor lounge on the 5th floor with a view of downtown!

I love all the amenities and how close the apartment complex is to everything in the city. The administrative team is amazing and super friendly!

I've really enjoyed living at South 400. The apartment features are super nice, the additional benefits are great and the apartments are super spacious!

The management is amazing! So friendly and they even plan community events. The building still seems so new and living here has been great. Have recommended to many of our friends.

I've enjoyed living here. The apartments are nice and spacious. The amenities are amazing! The apartments are so close to everything the city of fort worth has to offer. I would recommend this place to others!!!!

Overall a great community to live in. Amenities are great and rent prices are competitive for the area. We have really enjoyed working with the leasing staff and they have been quick to respond to all communications.

Love the community! Both great people live and work here. The apartment we picked is the perfect size for my husband and I and the price is reasonable as well. Moving from Dallas everything was super expensive. We got a deal here!

Community is great except I wish they would get would of guest parking. I live on the 5th floor and leaves me with barley anywhere to park. Also it would be nice to have multiple tv’s in the gym. The one installed is in no site of treadmills where you spend most of your time

Friendly place to live with a nice location. Close to downtown Fort Worth and easy access to I-30. Pets are welcome and the dog park is a nice perk!

South 400 is great; everyone is so nice and the girls in the office really go out of their way to make sure you feel at home! You really belong to a community here.

This is the first multifamily complex I’ve lived in since my college years and I am blown away with how much things have improved. From amenities like the pool and clubhouse, to services like trash pick-up or social functions like the club house events, I’m amazed that there’s so much more than I experienced back then.

South 400 is a Great Community and the staff is very involved throughout the community. It makes for a wonderful environment to be apart of.

I had an amazing stay at south 400. It's a very decent place at an amazingly short distance from the hospitals in the hospital district. Neatly kept. I haven't had an issue yet. The only two negative points for me were the rent is a bit too high and the car wash that they promised when I signed the contract was never constructed. Apart from that it was a wholesome experience.

Everyone is so friendly and personable. Apartments are brand new and absolutely lovely! Denise always remembers me by name when I stop into the office.

It’s been great! I just moved in here and the place is impeccable. I have a one bedroom apartment and it has plenty of space. The amenities are also great.

I love the layout of my apartment. I don't like how hard the doors slam, the one on the third floor garage needs an adjustment. Dog treats/ doggie water fountain in the dog run would be cute. I love the location of our apartment. Would be nice to get another round of coupons for the nearby businesses on main St/breweries. I love the pool, wish it was heated during the off season for more pool time year round. I love the new car chargers!

The staff is amazing and very responsive. Not to mention, the property is one of the most beautiful ones I have seen. South 400 is diffenitly worth taking a look at.

Just moved here a month ago. We love it so far. Convenient location! Close to everything. Quiet & safe area. The breezeway can be a bit much when it’s super cold outside. That’s about the only con so far.

Fun, easy going, laid back and safe place to live! I enjoy My reserved parking spot and my awesome pool view! I also Love the staff that is willing to help with any issue with no problems at all. An over all great place to live

Great Community. Staff is great. Fun activities for residents. I would like the halls and mail area maintenance to be more on point. I like that the staff is always looking ways to improve residents experience. Happy to be here.

Love this apartment complex. I am so happy with where I am living and all the staff members are super friendly! They have great events and an awesome workout facility.

It’s been very convenient and comfortable living at South400 so far. The staff are very friendly, maintenance issues has always been addressed immediately

We are one month into being apart of this community, and it seems like it's going to be fun and easy to live here! Cannot wait for summer to come around to see how that community comes together around the pool!

So far I've enjoyed living here. I met my neighbors, who just moved in when I did. The complex seems clean and there are weekly activities to bring the community together.

The parking garage is easy to navigate and is roomy. The workout room is gorgeous. The pool is spectacular. The apartment is self is magnificent. The appliances are stainless steel and work perfect. This community is gorgeous and I cannnot imagine living in a better apartment community.