The staff here is amazing. They value your questions and concerns. I love the updates and information about special events and upcoming changes.

Been living here for awhile and it is amazing watching this area blow up !!! I have a feeling it will be the spot to be in within the next 2 years! The South 400 has been great to us and for us! Just the right amount of fun and care :)

South 400 has been an absolute treat. From the location, to the amenities and staff, everything about our experience here, thus, far, has been nothing short of perfect.

Very good amenities, awesome staff, very cool resident activities, friendly community and within minutes of downtown Fort Worth! Highly recommend!

Very transparent, professional and nice throughout. Denise has always been there to answer any questions. Signing my lease was easy and smooth and communication is top notch

Absolutely love living here! The staff is so friendly and helpful. Everything is always clean, including the stairwells and parking garage. Great amenities and a welcoming environment.

The management is great. They are very receptive to the residents and it seems like they are always looking for ways to make improvements. Definitely far better than previous comparable places I have lived.

Love the atmosphere and community at South 400. I wish we would have a pet friendly community event once. Other than that, I love everything here!

So far everything has been great. The office staff is so helpful and friendly. I feel safe, even when I’m or walking my dog st 5am. The parking garage is over crowded but that isn’t anything that’s too annoying...yet. Pool is great. Lounge is great. And residents are all super nice and friendly also

Great location! Minutes from downtown, magnolia avenue, and the hospital district. Easy access to 1-30 and 1-35. Management is very responsive. Plenty of amenities

It has been great! The leasing staff and our neighbors all are amazing. We have met and become great friends with a lot of the residents! The property and the location is new and ideal!

I've really enjoyed living here so far! It's quiet and clean. The staff is friendly and accommodating. The pool is great to relax in after the gym.

The floor plans have been carefully designed. The finishes look really good and feel high end but are also practical. I love the lounges and the parking garage. Leasing office staff is top notch.

I have yet to move in, but already I can tell that the community of residents is a friendly group to be around. The leasing agents were also very attentive and helpful during the entire leasing process.

We havent moved in yet but the move in process went smooth and we love the people so far! The property is clean and conveniently located!! :)

We love it here so far! Great management and we love the location and simplicity of living here. Everyone is very accommodating and polite which we love.

The place is great. I love living on the top floor and parking on the first. Guest parking is not a good idea. The front office Staff has always helped me and has been great

Love the apartment and the staff! Everyone is very friendly and they are sure to take the time to get to know you and make sure you enjoy living at the community.

Denise was by far the most professional and knowledgeable tour guide I have ever had in my entire life. The experience was absolutely game Changing.

One thing I greatly appreciate about 400 S is the communication between management and residents. I always know what’s going on within my community wheter it be events, maintenance issue, or friendly reminders. I always know what’s going on which prevents a lot of stress and provides comfort!

The staff is so attentive and maintenance is truly helpful! The events the office has are events people are actually interested in and a lot of fun.

Everyone on the staff here are the most genuinely friendly people I’ve EVER had experience with. Response to any issues is always prompt and kind.

Love the dog park. The sky lounge is very nice. The pool area is beautiful but I wish the pool was heated. The apartment is very nice and easy to care for.

I've been living here for almost a year, and I absolutely love it! The apartments themselves are amazing, as are all the employees! I love all the amenities that are provides as well.

Have been a resident here for about six months, and it has been fantastic! I honestly wish there was more parking for us though. If I am not home by a decent hour I cannot even park on my floor, I have to park on the 5th.