South Bay

4.7

4.7

Adam
about 5 hours ago
Everyone is so friendly. The staff goes out of their way to make sure everything is well. The complex is always well taken care of and that makes it a wonder place to live.
Matthew
So far the stay has been great, there is good sound insulation so I don’t hear anybody around me and it’s been nice. The staff has always been nice and courteous so I really enjoy
Helen
My dog loves the little park by the side entrance. It would be nice to have a water fountain/dispenser for the dogs. The grounds are lovely, as well as the apartment itself. I do think the gates stay open a little too long when they're opened.
Hunter
Amazing. Very nice and the apartment feels very at home for just moving in. South Bay is very clean, no dog poop going out side and was very amazed it had its own car wash and car vacuum.
Donna
Love our new place. It is well kept and peaceful. Look forward to our lease year. Front office is very helpful. Love everything about of building.
Steven
I absolutely love living here! The property is always kept clean, the residents are very respectful, and the staff is always super friendly and helpful!
Heather
I've lived here for the past 2.5 years and I've been pretty happy with the community. Pretty quiet, staff friendly, maintenance is quick to fix stuff. Overall, a good place to live.
Monique
it has been such a joy living here at SouthBay! the whole team in the front office is amazing as well as maintenance. They have made living here a breeze!
Ilenia
I refer all my friends here honestly, it’s a great community and love the amenities!! They really do a great job of keeping the place clean and beautiful as well as are constantly updating and adding fun new stuff around
Rylee
Great community! Super supportive staff and wonderful location. Often very quiet and we enjoy the events put on. Fairly diverse neighbors and excellent ammenities.