South Bay

4.7

4.7

Aaron
So great I love South Bay and the community is so friendly nice and clean thank you to the maintenance men who are always out cleaning the property so we all can live clean
Michael
Great place. And the management team here is amazing. Top notch. I've recommended this place to several of my colleagues and they have all loved it too.
Joaquin
It’s been a great living experience for me and my family it’s an amazing place and the staff is very helpful and friendly. This has prompted us to renew our lease for a full year again.
Virginia
So happy South Bay has been my home for three years. With the many improvements on property, the maintenance and office crew are still awesome!
Heather
Apartment complex is pretty quiet. Staff is helpful and maintenance is very responsive. I love how there are always events and things that the complex does for the residents. Been here for the past 3ish years and have little to complain about.
Ilenia
I absolutely love it here! They do such a good job at making you feel welcome, as well as getting everything you need done! They are fast to message you back and get service requests done! Great staff!
Annette
For the last 25 years I owned my own home. I recently sold it and moved into South Bay. I was hesitant at first because I am not familiar with apartment living. I toured several apartments before choosing South Bay. So far, my experience has been great. The staff are all so helpful. Kudos to Abram for always being so helpful. Maintenance has always been very responsive to our needs. I have enjoyed my experience so far. Thank you South Bay!
Enrique
Front office personnel and maintenance workers have doing and awesome job, taking care of any issues that come up. Looking forward to switching over to Spectrum Cable, Thank you'll for the hard work
Joshua
The front office staff is very knowledgeable and worked promptly when getting us ready to move in. They answered all my questions and made the process easy to complete. They are very kind and it is highly appreciated.
Ashley
I love living here at South Bay! Maintenance and the front office are always super helpful with any issues we may have. I truly don’t have a negative thing to say about South Bay Apartments.