South Bay

4.6

4.6

Comfortable quiet living, good location, free car wash area plus vacuum, close to work for me and close to restaurants and shopping 🛍 be having Spectrum real soon
I've lived here for a year and there have been no issues. Overall, it is a great place to live and I would recommend it to anyone in the Corpus Christi area.
Still loving my everyday experience here. Safe and family friendly. Staff are also nice and helpful. Been here almost 3 years and haven't seen any reason to complain.
Great place to live and very nice community. All my neighbors are so kind. The office team are always so nice and communicate very well whenever there’s events or changes going on.
I love this apartment! The only reason I didn’t give 5 stars is because my apartment building doesn’t have dedicated handicapped parking spaces so I often have trouble getting to and from my vehicle. Also the pool is nice, but extremely crowded on weekends and evenings. Otherwise, the office staff are extremely helpful and friendly. The property is well maintained. I was more than happy to re-sign a lease for another year.
Everyone is super helpful and kind. The location is nice because it’s super easy to hop into the highway. Everything is clean, private, and secure
Get location. Can't hear my neighbors. Pool is nice. lots of parking. Only issue is the garbage service that costs $25 a month but does not pick up on Fri and Sat. They also make the bag fit in the garbage can. Costs $25 so wish i could opt out.
what do the stars indicate? I rate 9o% love it.The kitchen needs lots of help.: new sink, get rid of the nonfit kitchen ceiling light, counter top falling apart and the occasional sewer smell
So far, everyone has been kind, professional, and friendly. The staff is knowledgeable. The residence are kind, and respectful of others around the. The community is clean and well maintained, the unit upon move in was spotless and had no major areas that needed to be fixed. I LOVE that each unit has its own water meter so you only pay for the water you use.
The staff is always so helpful and friendly and the community is well kept and clean. We really enjoy living here and the perks system is awesome too!