South Beach

We recently moved in and it’s been amazing! Not only are the amenities top notch but they take COVID seriously and follow CDC guidelines unlike many others in the area. It’s safe fun. Also neighbors are fun hardworking people as well!
I love it here I fell so at peace and happy ❤️ Love my home , inside is like a dream come true , living here with my partner is so welcoming my surrounding are very nice and helpful
Love the amenities, apartments are new and aesthetic, maintenance is prompt and the property is well maintenance and looks great, friendly neighbors, friendly staff and much nicer than all other apartments in the same price range.
We love south beach! Everyone here has always treated us really nicely. Even tho all the amenities haven’t been open, it’s still a nice place to live. Our kids have so many friends here and we often do bbqs and parties, it’s like living on a cruise ship
I have to give a low score due to all the confusion when we moved in , we moved in with no help or assistance!! but we do enjoy the apartment and the resort!
Love everything about the place ! so far, no complaints :) Everyone is very friendly and approachable, which makes for a great sense of community
Great place, great people. Definitely well diverse, suitable for all age groups. The staff are amazing and extremely friendly and helpful...
Always get immediate response and a willingness to go above and beyond on what I need. Staff is friendly and always follows up. Just signed up for another year.
Place is beautiful and well taken care of and the Maintence staff is amazing. Anytime I called them for something they come within 24 hours and fixed it on the spot
Everything is totally adequate, minus the constant stomping that occurs in the unit above us ALL night, EVERY night. We’ve talked to 2 employees about this and supposedly they’re supposed to have carpet, etc., but the noise doesn’t stop, ever. We would leave just because of that. I’ve never lived in a building with such thin walls and ceilings.