South Lamar Village

4.2

4.2

Victoria
Some of the work that’s been don in my apartment comes undone regularly. I haven’t had any communication about the water spot starting on my ceiling except from the wonderful maintenance staff
Mary
I love living at South Lamar Village. I’ve been here almost a year and I can honestly say it’s the most pleasant apartment experience that I’ve ever had. Maintenance is incredibly helpful and will assist with anything, no questions asked. We even have our own little dog play group! You cannot beat the location. Hundreds of open parking spaces as well.
Jorge
really good area with nice apartments i really recommend to live has everything you need specially close to downtown which is perfect good decision
Natalie
about 2 months ago
Love it here. It’s such a good community. The pool is so nice in the summer. I forget I’m at an apartment complex bc I feel like I’m at a 5 star hotel.
Daren
about 2 months ago
South Lamar Village has been so far the warmest and welcoming of experiences, the front office is great and very helpful I appreciate their hard work and customer service 5 out of 5
Jennifer
2 months ago
Everything has been great so far. I appreciate the computers in the resident lounge. The leasing office was efficient and professional and really helped us out.
JohnLuke
2 months ago
Our place is really nice but honestly rent could be a little cheaper and there could be less robberies by us but I still love it and look forward to my time here.
Tyler
2 months ago
It's been a perfect welcoming from the South Lamar team! From the initial application process to picking up our keys after an 1,100 mile journey, we immediately felt right at home.
Emily
3 months ago
So far so good! My dishwasher unexpectedly broke but a new one is supposed to be coming soon and maintenance was quick to come and help me resolve the issues with my previous one! The leasing office has also been so so helpful and able to answer all my questions regarding my lease. Price is great for the service I have so far received.
Avery
3 months ago
So far SO GOOD! It's only been a short month but the move-in process went so smooth and the office staff made it super easy to know exactly what I need to get/have done before moving in! The apartment was SUPER CLEAN! could still see the vacuum marks on the carpet in the bedroom! :) Feeling like we're off to a great start!