South Lamar Village

4.2

4.2

Ryan
Great location to live. Lots of things to do within walking distance and only a few minutes from downtown. Resident lounge and pool are definitely a bonus.
Victoria
Great experience so far. Rough start but I like the apartment even though it’s less space. Wish there was valet trash for the price is about the only thing at this time point
Daniel
It's been a great experience so far! Nice quiet neighborhood, and close to a bunch of quality restaurants. The people around here are kind and respectful.
David
Quiet neighborhood, great location. Second time living in this complex and the upgrades are very nice. Easy to walk to grocery store or local watering holes.
Verified Resident
I love my unit and the community is great. The only big bummer is that the maintenance has been slow. Haven’t had a working WD in three weeks.
Javier
Other than the nice pool, convenient gym, and location there is nothing else that can redeem this complex. The 2 bedroom apartment is small and not in great condition. It was given to us in a very dirty condition.
David
I was a big fan of this property...until this year. We have consistently had our water shut off or no hot water practically every week for the past 7 months. In thus part of town, that is appalling. Find somewhere else nearby,, there arebplanty to choose from.Plus they do not have access to Google fiber...which is available at the 2 properties on either side.
Laura
Love living at South Lamar Village. Recent improvements at the gym are much appreciated. I rated 4 stars instead of 5 because some of the property amenities are under managed.
Tyler
The gym is pretty great, especially with the 24/7 access. It would be amazing if a more serious stationary (peloton or other) was added to the equipment. Also, we loved using the grill, but they don't seem to work or be filled with gas anymore.
Malia
Such a great experience!! Brittany made everything so easy and clear from viewing the apartment to a couple minor repairs to my unit prior to move in. Amazing and prompt communication!