South Main Commons Apartments

4.6

4.6

Tasha
about 2 months ago
Office manager is excellent. Very professional, kind and knowledgeable. Maintenance is fast to act on any issues you may have. Grounds area kept clean and nice looking at all times.
Benedicta
about 2 months ago
Maintenance and house keeping in the community is awesome. They are always available to help residents. I recommend South Main Commons to everyone.
Alex
about 2 months ago
Everything is good clean and olmost perfect but visitor parking is not on the right way I think every resident should be have spot for more of one day
Miriam
2 months ago
Great community and management. Friendly neighbors and close to a lot of shopping centers and the Virginia Rail Road (VRE). It’s also close to nice parks and malls
Alicia
2 months ago
Been here since September. So far, I love being here, the neighbors are nice, apartment is spacious. I love that we are close to the playground and so do my kids!
Samuel
3 months ago
Neighbors are friendly and respectful, Management and maintenance crew are both responsive and helpful. Property is well kept and an overall nice place to live.
Geraldine
3 months ago
I move here in June or July in 2021 I love it here it’s very quiet here I feel very safe here I’m so glad I move here my grandson enjoy playing outside
Miriam
3 months ago
Great community and friendly neighborhood. Close to VRE and supermarkets such as Walmart, Aldi, Costco, Freshworld and a lot mores. Great experience
Benedicta
3 months ago
Very nice and neat place to stay. I have stayed here for sometime now and I really like this place. Housekeeping is always done. Whenever you call for Maintenance, they do their due diligence.
Tasha
4 months ago
I love living in this small community. The staff knows the residents by name, is always friendly and fast to respond to any issues or concerns I may have.