great place, friendley staff, good location close to shopping the crosstown expressway. it has a decent fitness center. grounds are well kept.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

It was good experience I really enjoy myself kids loved it I love it everybody loved that we would love to come back I love your Fab I'm going to refer to some friends we really enjoy it

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Clean, safe and in a good neighborhood. Plenty of parking, nice pool and close to stores and restaurants. The lady at the front office is friendly and professional.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Awesome place to live. Neighbors are nice. The location is fantastic! The staff and maintenance personnel are very professional. It is a quiet and friendly place to live. I enjoy the pool very clean and well maintained. I enjoy living here.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Quiet, small complex located just south of Gandy. This is a great South Tampa location. Very nice pool area that is beautifully landscaped. Ample parking for residents.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Love the area; Corazon in front office is great; quiet; needs some work but overall happy here! Good place for restaurants, easy access to highways and Tampa bridges over to St Pete or expressway over to 275.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Good community, kind of an older community so it's fairly quiet except for my neighbor upstairs. Otherwise okay. Not a fan of them getting rid of the Jacuzzi but the Gas grills are a plus. Staff is great.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Super grateful! wonderful, fun, caring, and sincere people, (staff, maintenance,and neighbors), tranquil, exciting, safe,comfortable, and well maintained , family fun and friendly environment, great energy, super positive experience and place all together💜

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

The Maintanance staff is incredible and quick to help with requested repairs. They are very friendly as well. Some of the neighbors we have had concerns with arguments and being inebriated.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Easy and quick move in! Corazon was very helpful and I didnt have any issues getting moved in. The apartment is in a great location and everyone has been friendly!

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

daughter likes it. Quiet. well lit. Laundry area is kept clean and is inexpensive. double exit form top floors one lead to pool and laundry area, one to parking.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Nice, clean and quiet place! Just perfect! The staffs are so kind and helpful, Corazon made this how experience much easy and relax. So glad I picked this place.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

All in all good place to live, huge mix of people from young to old. I have never had any problems here. They always keep the complex pretty tidy.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

kjbhjjjjn just I'm going to be in town and the other is the first of many of the time I have it had one side of a building and the other is 8jb

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

I was just wondering if you have any questions please feel free to contact me at any time and I will believe it was a pleasure to get it's ok to be off the phone with my

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

great place, friendley staff, good location close to shopping the crosstown expressway. it has a decent fitness center. only downside is sometimes the spa does not work

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Everyone has been very friendly and the complex feels very safe. There are occasional foot stomping from tenants above us but overall pleasant experience so far.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

The community is very nice. My neighbors are very kind. The staff are very helpful. The grounds are kept clean and tidy. The office staff are the best. They are helpful and professional. The pool is awesome! Our neighborhood watch meetings are the best. It is a nice place to live.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Nice people ready to help in leasing office and the maintenance staff are great! I feel safe here and all of the people I’ve met are very nice.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

We have enjoyed our time here. As it comes to a close we decided to redo our rating. Overall the property was great. Just a few things along the way that we were not fond of.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Experience has been really well. Debbie and Corazon have been helpful since I am moving across the country. Everything has been straightforward with no hiccups.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

When I transferred from one apartment to another in the same building instead of me paying my last bills they took it out of my deposit. Essencially they took 65% of my deposit

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

South Pointe thus far has been a great experience, though I've only been here a few weeks. My apartment is so close to many restaurants, Publix, and Bayshore Blvd. Hope everything continues to go well!

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Great place to live. Great front office and facilities. A secure environment so you and your vehicles are pretty safe. Corazon and Debbie at the front office are great.