South Pointe Apartments

4.4

4.4

They are nice apartments but the repairs and maintenance could be better. When I first move in the apartment was kind of clean but when the walls were painted they were no clean and painted over the fuzzies, dirt and spider webs. Also I have call the office a couple of times about the self cleaning option on the stove since is missing the locking handle and they have no idea what I am talking about.
I have loved living here! I love the location the most. I wish the apartment was slightly more updated. I also wish that there was a little more parking.
The management team is amazing and very attentive. The maintenance crew are quick to fix things. The community is very friendly and neighborly.
I’ve been loving living here. I put my review on Google because I’m so impressed with this place! I can’t wait to enjoy the pool again when it’s hot outside.
It is very quiet most of the times. Groceries, gas station and restaurants are very accessible and convenient. Safe environment. Spacious parking lot.
Clean, safe and a mature well mannered neighborhood. My wife and I had plans to move out of an apartment neighborhood as soon as our daughter was born. We don't feel rushed to do so now.
Love living at south pointe. It’s a great price for a great area. The staff are all friendly and work quickly when maintenance is needed. Apartment complex is clean, and neighbors are friendly.
Space is great size for the price in this area. It's a pretty quiet community also without much noise from neighbors. Everyone is friendly here.
Great place to live! They fixed the plumbing issues we had in a reasonably timely manner. Neighbors are all nice and friendly. My dog Ivy loves walking by the ducks
Convenient location to many stores, restaurants and highways. Excellent staff as well as maintenance team. The new gas grills by the pool are a plus.