South Pointe Apartments

4.5

4.5

Katherine
about 22 hours ago
The apartment is not as updated as promised but still such a great place!! Love the layout and how spacious it all is. I can see myself staying here for a long time.
Katherine
We love living at Southe Point Apartments! The staff is very friendly and the keep the property very neat and clean. They also clean the gym and pool which is very appreciated.
Linda
Awesome maintenance staff! Thank you for always being friendly and professional. You are the best indeed! My work orders are always completed in a fast and professional manner. Everything is fixed perfectly. Without them we would not be as happy as we are. Thank you for all you do!
Antwaun
South Pointe is an amazing community. Very quiet and clean. The staff in the office are AWESOME as are the neighbors! Thank you all very much.
Kelly
Love this complex, the location and the price! I have lived here 2 years now and have never experienced a problem. Maintenance is quick, the gym is newly renovated and all the neighbors are respectful and friendly!
Shannon
Recently my garbage disposal stopped working... : ( I put in a workorder in the morning, and by the afternoon maintenance had stopped by and gotten in back working in less than 5 minutes.
Melissa
The staff is responsive and helpful and the amenities are wonderful and well maintained (gym and pool area). The complex is kept clean and overall the tenants are respectable and kind.
Alix
about 2 months ago
Staff is amazing, and I wish I could live here again. However the rent went up by a lot. Overall the maintenance staff is great, apartment is clean.
Jeffrey
about 2 months ago
Great neighborhood Convenient to shopping and other destinations.Brand new gym with brand new equipment. Maintance staff are quick to respond and fix issues the first time
Emmalee
about 2 months ago
It was alright. Nick was a great help in figuring out how to sign the lease. There is not much to do except for going to the gym or hang at the pool.