South Pointe Apartments

4.4

4.4

I enjoy living in this smaller very tranquil community. My neighbors are enjoyable and are made of a good mixture of ages, ethnicities, and family types. Maintenance and office personnel are always friendly. I feel very safe here.
People are friendly. Approachable staff. Publix and Target are just walking distance, same with good restaurants. Quiet most of the times. enough parking space for everyone
Great location and quiet neighbors. Single entry, so no unwanted walk throughs. My wife and I would diffidently suggest this apartment to anyone.
Great location close to shopping and the Selmon express Way. Nick the manager is awsome and gets things done. The surronding area is really quite even with fire station accross the street.
South pointe is in a great location of south tampa. It is walking distance to grocery stores, coffee shops and many local restaurants. The staff members are courteous and neighbors are friendly. Great place to live.
I love my neighbors I love the staff I love that parking is so easy I’m close to all the stores it’s the best place In Tampa to live they love my dog and I love them
Too expensive. I think there is mold in the bents since it smells like it every time the ac quicks in and the washer works but doesn’t really cleans the clothes plus my clothes keeps getting stuck in the bottom of the inside of the washer so my clothes keeps getting ruin.
Any issues that I have had, gotten solved efficiently. I haven’t had any issues with neighbors or environment! The area stays cleaned and comfortable.
It has been a nice stay. The renovations made it slightly disappointing. I like that is it close to a grocery store. The ducks are really friendly.
The apartment community is peaceful. All establishments that you need to go to like groceries, shopping, gas stations are accessible. People are friendly.