South Pointe Apartments

being handicapped makes it a little hard to get around and get two things I need conversing the Topography of the apartment complex is difficult for one who is handicapped
I just moved in, so far staff is very friendly and the apartment complex looks very nice. The curb appeal is very nice and there is space for visitors to park.
great place, friendley staff, good location close to shopping the crosstown expressway. it has a decent fitness center. grounds are well kept.
It was good experience I really enjoy myself kids loved it I love it everybody loved that we would love to come back I love your Fab I'm going to refer to some friends we really enjoy it
Clean, safe and in a good neighborhood. Plenty of parking, nice pool and close to stores and restaurants. The lady at the front office is friendly and professional.
Awesome place to live. Neighbors are nice. The location is fantastic! The staff and maintenance personnel are very professional. It is a quiet and friendly place to live. I enjoy the pool very clean and well maintained. I enjoy living here.
Quiet, small complex located just south of Gandy. This is a great South Tampa location. Very nice pool area that is beautifully landscaped. Ample parking for residents.
Love the area; Corazon in front office is great; quiet; needs some work but overall happy here! Good place for restaurants, easy access to highways and Tampa bridges over to St Pete or expressway over to 275.
Good community, kind of an older community so it's fairly quiet except for my neighbor upstairs. Otherwise okay. Not a fan of them getting rid of the Jacuzzi but the Gas grills are a plus. Staff is great.
Super grateful! wonderful, fun, caring, and sincere people, (staff, maintenance,and neighbors), tranquil, exciting, safe,comfortable, and well maintained , family fun and friendly environment, great energy, super positive experience and place all together💜