South Pointe Apartments

4.4

4.4

Any issues that I have had, gotten solved efficiently. I haven’t had any issues with neighbors or environment! The area stays cleaned and comfortable.
It has been a nice stay. The renovations made it slightly disappointing. I like that is it close to a grocery store. The ducks are really friendly.
The apartment community is peaceful. All establishments that you need to go to like groceries, shopping, gas stations are accessible. People are friendly.
My application and approval was was super easy. The staff is absolutely amazing. They are worked together to help my move from SoFlo to Tampa go smoothly.
Really peaceful and quiet community. We would recommend this apartment to anyone. New landscaping would put this over the top of many luxury community.
I like the fact that improvements for the safety of the community are being completed around the complex. The larger gates are aesthetically pleasing as well as more versatile!
Convenient location to many stores, restaurants and highways. Excellent staff as well as maintenance team. The new gas grills by the pool are a plus.
They are nice apartments but the repairs and maintenance could be better. When I first move in the apartment was kind of clean but when the walls were painted they were no clean and painted over the fuzzies, dirt and spider webs. Also I have call the office a couple of times about the self cleaning option on the stove since is missing the locking handle and they have no idea what I am talking about.
I have loved living here! I love the location the most. I wish the apartment was slightly more updated. I also wish that there was a little more parking.
The management team is amazing and very attentive. The maintenance crew are quick to fix things. The community is very friendly and neighborly.