South Pointe Apartments

Great place to live. Neighbors are friendly, considerate an accommodating. Apartment complex is perfectly located to stores, restaurants & beaches.
The location is very convenient for shopping and commuting. The new grills are great. The pool area is very nice but the water in the hot tub is a little hard.
Awesome amenities and wonderful pool. Staff and maintenance are great. The floor layouts are huge with wonderful screened in porches. Many residents have been here many years making for a great environment. Friendly staff and easy parking. I love it. I would but my place if I could!!
I used to have no complaints. We used to have a jacuzzi, and 10 years ago I paid about half what I pay now. But I love the community. Great neighbors and outstanding staff.
I have been in South Point for about 5 years. Love the location and the current leasing consultant Corazon (sorry for butchering her name) is so responsive and always helpful. Could stand to do a lot better with amenities. Very disappointed by removal of the hot tub and there being no replacement amenity.
Buen lugar todo muy tranquilo la atención por parte del personal es estupenda y muy eficiente los servicios de mantenimiento son realmente oportunos
I love where I live. I work hard but when I come home, The surroundings make me feel as if I'm in my own little Oasis! Beautiful Property, Friendly Neighbors, Impeccable Maintenance, Easy Living and ... I love where I live!
So far it has been a good experience need to get a hold of maintenance for a few issues. I do not necessary like the parking situation at the moment. But I do understand I can not be that close to my apartment
Was good. We only moved in yesterday. Nick tried hard to get us out efficiently since we were living with someone. So far people have been very nice.
being handicapped makes it a little hard to get around and get two things I need conversing the Topography of the apartment complex is difficult for one who is handicapped