South Pointe Apartments

Polite and respectful staff and residents. Easy process to apply and move in. Close to many stores and restaurants. Pretty good pricing for the area!
I’m just moving in & I absolutely love it so far! Staff has been nothing but quick, nice, & accommodating for my needs. Excited to be here :)
I've had a really good experience living here. The property managers and maintenance people are all very helpful and prompt in their responses to any inquiries. Only reason for not giving a full 5 stars is that some of the people who live here can be a little irresponsible picking up dog poop but the company is always sending out reminders so it's really not their fault.
Relaxing, quiet, close to good restaurants, grocery stores and shopping. There are lots of nice residents and the staff in the office is tops. I definitely landed in the perfect place, and I love it here!
I feel comfortable and safe here. Management is friendly and efficient. The property is being repaired in a timely manner and I like the improvements.
Fairly quiet and they always respond to maintenance requests quickly. Very close to Publix and target and several other restaurants and convenience stores
Great apartment! Amazing view and quiet. Couldn't ask for more. Nick at the front desk does an amazing job making sure that issues are resolved immediately.
Like living here. I wish that there was more of a dog area. However, I do really enjoy the 2x2 bed and bath floorplan that we chose. I wish that rain did not floor our patio and front door when it rains.
Overall I think it's a great community. I don't think they should have gotten rid of the hot tub but the new grills are awesome. The staff is friendly and all the residents feel like family. We tend to look out for one another. Just a suggestion being that there's a lot of dogs here there should be more poop stations at least two more.
Nick is great! He went above and beyond to move us in same day, and even stayed a little later for us on a Friday night. I had one of the best experiences moving in! I love how clean and well kept the community is.