South Pointe Apartments

Perfect nice pool quiet aptment love living here plenty of parking and always hot water I would tell my family members about living here.PerfectPerfect great mangment very caring
Laying out in or by the pool!! Love the views of all the trees and serene feeling. Even in the middle of town I feel like I am in the middle of nature.
Need gym equipment like a chest machine, pull up bars and shoulder press. The landscaping is slowing been in decline for some time now. Maintained well put looks aged and uneven everywhere.
The staff is friendly and accommodating. All the residents seem to get a long and take care of each other. It feels like a family. All maintenance issues get taken care of in a timely manner.
It’s been great so far. The only downfall has been some noise complaints. It comes and goes. Maintenance has been helpful when I’ve needed them.
I love my complex, the people that work here are great, professional, and very nice. Always quick to respond to questions or concerns. I love the upgraded grill area and use it all the time! I wish there was a water spout to rinse my hands near the grill area though.
I love it here! Convenient to everything, and a great complex! Nick did an outstanding job fielding my many many questions and making sure I had everything I needed! I hope to continue staying here for years to come!
Nice Pool area. New BBQ area is great. All the neighbors are friendly. Convenient location to shopping and major highways. Friendly and helpful staff. Miss the hot tub.
Polite and respectful staff and residents. Easy process to apply and move in. Close to many stores and restaurants. Pretty good pricing for the area!
I’m just moving in & I absolutely love it so far! Staff has been nothing but quick, nice, & accommodating for my needs. Excited to be here :)