Great moving in services very quick and easy came out right away to fix my ac and had smell in apartment can right away and washed my Carpets and cleaned my vents

The apartment staff is very responsive and I appreciate their quick response. I had a problem with my internet company and they went out of their way to try to assist.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Staff is super friendly and so helpful! I love the interior pool area and how private it is. The apartment was prepared perfectly upon move in and I am going to be happy here.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

South Pointe apartments are a great place to stay. Awesome location to everything. The entire management staff is very responsible and professional.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

I notice a lot of miscommunication, residents who don't live here coming in, strange cars parked outside, and all around the place looks like it is falling apart. I have lived here for awhile and must say that the upkeep is getting worse all while prices are going up.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Clean, friendly and safe. The office staff are really helpful and do their best to make you feel welcomed. The maintenance staff are very nice and efficient.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Love it here. The grounds of kept up very beautiful fairy the maintenance stop is quick and efficient on repairs. But it doesn't matter how beautiful your place is without the management being there for the tenants oh, and going above and beyond, it wouldn't be home. That is what you will find here. Security systems are included in the rent. The management will help you with anything they possibly can. They have fun time on the holidays, and during community events.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

The community is great. It is in a great location and the staff there is very friendly. The only downside is the firehouse noise during the night.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Staff always willing to help and solve problems. The apartment complex is always kept clean and well maintained. 24 hour maintenance if something happens during off hours.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Older but charming! The staff is amazing. The location is amazing. The residents here are loyal, all of my neighbors have lived here 5-13 years and love it!

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

The management at South Point are awesome. My neighbors are great too. I think the buildings would benefit from some cosmetic remodeling and landscaping.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

I’ve been here for about five months now. I haven’t had any problems. The response time is great! I love how you can submit maint requests or the office all the time. Thanks ladies! Thanks ladies!

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

The experience and staff has been great. Only problem is that I am having trouble receiving packages from USPS but that is not the fault of the staff. It's USPS.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

My experience at South Pointe has been amazing!! Ever since I moved from South Carolina in September 2018, I have been so welcomed, and the office has been very accommodating! Especially Mrs. Debbie she is greatest! Lastly, the location to this apartment is absolutely wonderful, you can’t beat being 45 seconds from a gas station, 3 minutes from Tampa’s beautiful bay, 15 minutes from downtown, and only 25 minutes from Saint Pete Beach, it’s like a dream out here!

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Conveniently located - everything I need is a stone’s throw away. The courtyard/pool area is beautiful, and I plan to finally start taking advantage of the wonderful fitness center.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Peaceful. Fabulous staff. Spacious Apartments reasonably price. The grounds are well-kept. The balconies are screened in. And we have our own BBQ chef on the property LOL

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

This is my fourth year living here and I love the staff and the maintenance men are the best! My neighbors are great and very kind. I love, love, love the location.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Great location in South Tampa. Communication issues and inconstant parking issues need to be addressed. Accessible parking spots are indicated by signs and faded paint that often conflict.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

The management here is absolutely amazing and wonderful. The only thing that bothers me about this place is how much noise the neighbors make as far as a radio or bass and the banging in the middle of the night.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Everyone is so friendly and helpful. Convenient to everything I like plenty of parking.The office staff be is awesome and do everything to make the transition easy

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

There are pros and cons. The walls are thin and neighbors are loud but the staff are very attentive and nice. Neighbors don’t clean up after their dogs. The landscaping is not great except in the court yard and the entrance. The gym is old and run down. The pool and grill are are great and well maintained.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

The staff goes above and beyond to help you out. They're also all very friendly. Maintenance is very prompt and efficient. The grounds are kept beautiful.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Lovely pool and courtyard area, nice fitness center, and wonderful staff. Conveniently located near shopping and restaurants - everything I need is a stones throw away.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

great place, friendley staff, good location close to shopping the crosstown expressway. it has a decent fitness center. only downside is sometimes the spa does not work.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

The location is nice. Everything is so close by. My roommate and I are happy with our decision to move here. Our two bedroom is very spacious and we love it.