South Pointe Apartments

4.4

4.4

Love my community! I was out of town the better part of 4 days. An important package was delivered the day I left it was delivered to the wrong apartment (had someone look). A fellow tenant delivered it to me the day I returned saying they left it at his door and it was there all night. Little did he know it had been there longer. Thank you for having such great neighbors!
Perfect place !!!!! Living here has been great. Leasing office and maintenance 10/10 I wish I could live here the rest of my life. Truly !!!!!!
The Management is doing all their best for the improvement of the buildings. Very peaceful and secure environment. Perfect location for everyone.
Great community! Nick and Corazon are fantastic, and whenever there’s an issue, maintenance is always quick and on point. Living here has been great!
Convenient location to many stores, restaurants and highways. Excellent staff as well as maintenance team. The new gas grills by the pool are a plus. Many great and friendly neighbors.
Great location close to shopping and the malls are all around 30 minute drive away. The property staff are all awsome and woderful. I wish the property would have assigned parking.
South Points is a Great community. Friendly and easy to deal with staff. Quiet neighborhood and feel comfortable. Lived here for 6 months and have been very happy.
South Pointe cares about their residents! Maintenance is quick to respond to requests, they have food truck Friday, and the amenities are kept clean. The location and price is a huge bonus! Can’t find many complexes in South Tampa for this rate!
Best place I ever lived. Everyday was like a vacation! I miss it so much. The building the people the pool and the community! I consider it home.
They have very accommodating staff. They always address problems right away like plumbing and A/C. They notify residents beforehand when there are repairs needed for the apartment.