daughter likes it. Quiet. well lit. Laundry area is kept clean and is inexpensive. double exit form top floors one lead to pool and laundry area, one to parking.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Nice, clean and quiet place! Just perfect! The staffs are so kind and helpful, Corazon made this how experience much easy and relax. So glad I picked this place.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

All in all good place to live, huge mix of people from young to old. I have never had any problems here. They always keep the complex pretty tidy.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

kjbhjjjjn just I'm going to be in town and the other is the first of many of the time I have it had one side of a building and the other is 8jb

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

I was just wondering if you have any questions please feel free to contact me at any time and I will believe it was a pleasure to get it's ok to be off the phone with my

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

great place, friendley staff, good location close to shopping the crosstown expressway. it has a decent fitness center. only downside is sometimes the spa does not work

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Everyone has been very friendly and the complex feels very safe. There are occasional foot stomping from tenants above us but overall pleasant experience so far.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

The community is very nice. My neighbors are very kind. The staff are very helpful. The grounds are kept clean and tidy. The office staff are the best. They are helpful and professional. The pool is awesome! Our neighborhood watch meetings are the best. It is a nice place to live.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Nice people ready to help in leasing office and the maintenance staff are great! I feel safe here and all of the people I’ve met are very nice.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

We have enjoyed our time here. As it comes to a close we decided to redo our rating. Overall the property was great. Just a few things along the way that we were not fond of.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Experience has been really well. Debbie and Corazon have been helpful since I am moving across the country. Everything has been straightforward with no hiccups.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

When I transferred from one apartment to another in the same building instead of me paying my last bills they took it out of my deposit. Essencially they took 65% of my deposit

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

South Pointe thus far has been a great experience, though I've only been here a few weeks. My apartment is so close to many restaurants, Publix, and Bayshore Blvd. Hope everything continues to go well!

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Great place to live. Great front office and facilities. A secure environment so you and your vehicles are pretty safe. Corazon and Debbie at the front office are great.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Amazing all around the people here are so nice the pool is clean we don’t have any issues for this being a first appointment this feels like home I love it

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Great moving in services very quick and easy came out right away to fix my ac and had smell in apartment can right away and washed my Carpets and cleaned my vents

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

The apartment staff is very responsive and I appreciate their quick response. I had a problem with my internet company and they went out of their way to try to assist.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Staff is super friendly and so helpful! I love the interior pool area and how private it is. The apartment was prepared perfectly upon move in and I am going to be happy here.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

South Pointe apartments are a great place to stay. Awesome location to everything. The entire management staff is very responsible and professional.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

I notice a lot of miscommunication, residents who don't live here coming in, strange cars parked outside, and all around the place looks like it is falling apart. I have lived here for awhile and must say that the upkeep is getting worse all while prices are going up.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Clean, friendly and safe. The office staff are really helpful and do their best to make you feel welcomed. The maintenance staff are very nice and efficient.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Love it here. The grounds of kept up very beautiful fairy the maintenance stop is quick and efficient on repairs. But it doesn't matter how beautiful your place is without the management being there for the tenants oh, and going above and beyond, it wouldn't be home. That is what you will find here. Security systems are included in the rent. The management will help you with anything they possibly can. They have fun time on the holidays, and during community events.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

The community is great. It is in a great location and the staff there is very friendly. The only downside is the firehouse noise during the night.