The community is great. It is in a great location and the staff there is very friendly. The only downside is the firehouse noise during the night.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Staff always willing to help and solve problems. The apartment complex is always kept clean and well maintained. 24 hour maintenance if something happens during off hours.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Older but charming! The staff is amazing. The location is amazing. The residents here are loyal, all of my neighbors have lived here 5-13 years and love it!

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

The management at South Point are awesome. My neighbors are great too. I think the buildings would benefit from some cosmetic remodeling and landscaping.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

I’ve been here for about five months now. I haven’t had any problems. The response time is great! I love how you can submit maint requests or the office all the time. Thanks ladies! Thanks ladies!

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

The experience and staff has been great. Only problem is that I am having trouble receiving packages from USPS but that is not the fault of the staff. It's USPS.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

My experience at South Pointe has been amazing!! Ever since I moved from South Carolina in September 2018, I have been so welcomed, and the office has been very accommodating! Especially Mrs. Debbie she is greatest! Lastly, the location to this apartment is absolutely wonderful, you can’t beat being 45 seconds from a gas station, 3 minutes from Tampa’s beautiful bay, 15 minutes from downtown, and only 25 minutes from Saint Pete Beach, it’s like a dream out here!

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Conveniently located - everything I need is a stone’s throw away. The courtyard/pool area is beautiful, and I plan to finally start taking advantage of the wonderful fitness center.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Peaceful. Fabulous staff. Spacious Apartments reasonably price. The grounds are well-kept. The balconies are screened in. And we have our own BBQ chef on the property LOL

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

This is my fourth year living here and I love the staff and the maintenance men are the best! My neighbors are great and very kind. I love, love, love the location.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Great location in South Tampa. Communication issues and inconstant parking issues need to be addressed. Accessible parking spots are indicated by signs and faded paint that often conflict.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

The management here is absolutely amazing and wonderful. The only thing that bothers me about this place is how much noise the neighbors make as far as a radio or bass and the banging in the middle of the night.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Everyone is so friendly and helpful. Convenient to everything I like plenty of parking.The office staff be is awesome and do everything to make the transition easy

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

There are pros and cons. The walls are thin and neighbors are loud but the staff are very attentive and nice. Neighbors don’t clean up after their dogs. The landscaping is not great except in the court yard and the entrance. The gym is old and run down. The pool and grill are are great and well maintained.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

The staff goes above and beyond to help you out. They're also all very friendly. Maintenance is very prompt and efficient. The grounds are kept beautiful.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Lovely pool and courtyard area, nice fitness center, and wonderful staff. Conveniently located near shopping and restaurants - everything I need is a stones throw away.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

great place, friendley staff, good location close to shopping the crosstown expressway. it has a decent fitness center. only downside is sometimes the spa does not work.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

The location is nice. Everything is so close by. My roommate and I are happy with our decision to move here. Our two bedroom is very spacious and we love it.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Friendly and close to the base. Maintenance employees are very professional and polite. The office staff are nice and personable. The apartments are old but roomy. Very nice pool.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

We enjoy living in this community. It is quiet and small. The pool area is very nice. We have had zero problems with our apartment. The small complex is a breath of fresh air in company’s other communities.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Everyone seems nice. I wish the person upstairs didn't stomp so hard every time they walk, but not everyone has mastered the heel-toe step. People either keep to themselves or are friendly, which is fine either way.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

I absolutely love this apartment complex! Debbie, & Corazon are the greatest Leasing Agents I’ve worked with. All maintenance or questions are addressed ASAP. They both made my move in experience great! Keep up the good work!

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

The management is the best. Have a daughter with disabilities and some complexes have not been very accommodating. Debbie has gone over and Beyond

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

A beautiful clean quiet community, very nice helpful staff, updated amenities in a convienient South Tampa location overall a great place to call home.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Debbie was very friendly and quick to respond from the start. I look forward to living in a community with such nice management. The grounds themselves are quite lovely, and the pool is great. I also quite appreciate the smart storage inside the apartment.