South Pointe Apartments

Overall I think it's a great community. I don't think they should have gotten rid of the hot tub but the new grills are awesome. The staff is friendly and all the residents feel like family. We tend to look out for one another. Just a suggestion being that there's a lot of dogs here there should be more poop stations at least two more.
Nick is great! He went above and beyond to move us in same day, and even stayed a little later for us on a Friday night. I had one of the best experiences moving in! I love how clean and well kept the community is.
Great friendly staff, close to shopping and to the crosstown expressway. Grounds are kept clean and neat. Only downside is there is no hot tub.
The area is peaceful and relaxing .I would recommend anyone to obtain residents here.This location is perfect to the young and the elderly.
Great place to live. Neighbors are friendly, considerate an accommodating. Apartment complex is perfectly located to stores, restaurants & beaches.
The location is very convenient for shopping and commuting. The new grills are great. The pool area is very nice but the water in the hot tub is a little hard.
Awesome amenities and wonderful pool. Staff and maintenance are great. The floor layouts are huge with wonderful screened in porches. Many residents have been here many years making for a great environment. Friendly staff and easy parking. I love it. I would but my place if I could!!
I used to have no complaints. We used to have a jacuzzi, and 10 years ago I paid about half what I pay now. But I love the community. Great neighbors and outstanding staff.
I have been in South Point for about 5 years. Love the location and the current leasing consultant Corazon (sorry for butchering her name) is so responsive and always helpful. Could stand to do a lot better with amenities. Very disappointed by removal of the hot tub and there being no replacement amenity.
Buen lugar todo muy tranquilo la atención por parte del personal es estupenda y muy eficiente los servicios de mantenimiento son realmente oportunos