South Pointe Apartments

4.4

4.4

South pointe is in a great location of south tampa. It is walking distance to grocery stores, coffee shops and many local restaurants. The staff members are courteous and neighbors are friendly. Great place to live.
I love my neighbors I love the staff I love that parking is so easy I’m close to all the stores it’s the best place In Tampa to live they love my dog and I love them
Too expensive. I think there is mold in the bents since it smells like it every time the ac quicks in and the washer works but doesn’t really cleans the clothes plus my clothes keeps getting stuck in the bottom of the inside of the washer so my clothes keeps getting ruin.
Any issues that I have had, gotten solved efficiently. I haven’t had any issues with neighbors or environment! The area stays cleaned and comfortable.
It has been a nice stay. The renovations made it slightly disappointing. I like that is it close to a grocery store. The ducks are really friendly.
The apartment community is peaceful. All establishments that you need to go to like groceries, shopping, gas stations are accessible. People are friendly.
My application and approval was was super easy. The staff is absolutely amazing. They are worked together to help my move from SoFlo to Tampa go smoothly.
Really peaceful and quiet community. We would recommend this apartment to anyone. New landscaping would put this over the top of many luxury community.
I like the fact that improvements for the safety of the community are being completed around the complex. The larger gates are aesthetically pleasing as well as more versatile!
Convenient location to many stores, restaurants and highways. Excellent staff as well as maintenance team. The new gas grills by the pool are a plus.