South Pointe Apartments

4.4

4.4

South Pointe cares about their residents! Maintenance is quick to respond to requests, they have food truck Friday, and the amenities are kept clean. The location and price is a huge bonus! Can’t find many complexes in South Tampa for this rate!
Best place I ever lived. Everyday was like a vacation! I miss it so much. The building the people the pool and the community! I consider it home.
They have very accommodating staff. They always address problems right away like plumbing and A/C. They notify residents beforehand when there are repairs needed for the apartment.
Convenient location to many stores, restaurants and highways. Excellent staff as well as maintenance team. The new gas grills by the pool are a plus. The new paint and pool furniture looks good as well.
I love living here, I feel safe. And very comfortable!! I’d definitely recommend to friends and family to live here!I love living so close to the pool. And all my neighbors are so friendly.
Great place to live. Nick the manager is wonderful and is making good improvements to the complex. Cant wait to see when is all done. Only thing I wish they had was assigned parking spots.
Current neighbors are clean and respectful of others. The apartments look amazing with new updates and the staff have been very helpful and communicative. Look forward to see final updates to complex completed!
South Pointe apartments is in a wonderful location of South Tampa, right around the corner from all of the necessities. The staff is friendly and prompt at replying.
The pool, AC, and balcony are our favorite parts of the apartment so far! The rooms are cleaned well at move in. The staff are very friendly too.
The new painting looks alright. The food truck was cancelled so there is not much to participate in at this apartment. The laundry facilities are decent.