We have enjoyed our time here. As it comes to a close we decided to redo our rating. Overall the property was great. Just a few things along the way that we were not fond of.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

daughter likes it. Quiet. well lit. Laundry area is kept clean and is inexpensive. double exit form top floors one lead to pool and laundry area, one to parking.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Experience has been really well. Debbie and Corazon have been helpful since I am moving across the country. Everything has been straightforward with no hiccups.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

When I transferred from one apartment to another in the same building instead of me paying my last bills they took it out of my deposit. Essencially they took 65% of my deposit

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

South Pointe thus far has been a great experience, though I've only been here a few weeks. My apartment is so close to many restaurants, Publix, and Bayshore Blvd. Hope everything continues to go well!

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Great place to live. Great front office and facilities. A secure environment so you and your vehicles are pretty safe. Corazon and Debbie at the front office are great.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

great place, friendley staff, good location close to shopping the crosstown expressway. it has a decent fitness center. only downside is sometimes the spa does not work

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Amazing all around the people here are so nice the pool is clean we don’t have any issues for this being a first appointment this feels like home I love it

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Great moving in services very quick and easy came out right away to fix my ac and had smell in apartment can right away and washed my Carpets and cleaned my vents

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

The apartment staff is very responsive and I appreciate their quick response. I had a problem with my internet company and they went out of their way to try to assist.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Staff is super friendly and so helpful! I love the interior pool area and how private it is. The apartment was prepared perfectly upon move in and I am going to be happy here.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

South Pointe apartments are a great place to stay. Awesome location to everything. The entire management staff is very responsible and professional.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

I notice a lot of miscommunication, residents who don't live here coming in, strange cars parked outside, and all around the place looks like it is falling apart. I have lived here for awhile and must say that the upkeep is getting worse all while prices are going up.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Clean, friendly and safe. The office staff are really helpful and do their best to make you feel welcomed. The maintenance staff are very nice and efficient.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Love it here. The grounds of kept up very beautiful fairy the maintenance stop is quick and efficient on repairs. But it doesn't matter how beautiful your place is without the management being there for the tenants oh, and going above and beyond, it wouldn't be home. That is what you will find here. Security systems are included in the rent. The management will help you with anything they possibly can. They have fun time on the holidays, and during community events.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

The community is great. It is in a great location and the staff there is very friendly. The only downside is the firehouse noise during the night.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Staff always willing to help and solve problems. The apartment complex is always kept clean and well maintained. 24 hour maintenance if something happens during off hours.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Older but charming! The staff is amazing. The location is amazing. The residents here are loyal, all of my neighbors have lived here 5-13 years and love it!

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

The management at South Point are awesome. My neighbors are great too. I think the buildings would benefit from some cosmetic remodeling and landscaping.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

I’ve been here for about five months now. I haven’t had any problems. The response time is great! I love how you can submit maint requests or the office all the time. Thanks ladies! Thanks ladies!

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

The experience and staff has been great. Only problem is that I am having trouble receiving packages from USPS but that is not the fault of the staff. It's USPS.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

My experience at South Pointe has been amazing!! Ever since I moved from South Carolina in September 2018, I have been so welcomed, and the office has been very accommodating! Especially Mrs. Debbie she is greatest! Lastly, the location to this apartment is absolutely wonderful, you can’t beat being 45 seconds from a gas station, 3 minutes from Tampa’s beautiful bay, 15 minutes from downtown, and only 25 minutes from Saint Pete Beach, it’s like a dream out here!

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Conveniently located - everything I need is a stone’s throw away. The courtyard/pool area is beautiful, and I plan to finally start taking advantage of the wonderful fitness center.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Peaceful. Fabulous staff. Spacious Apartments reasonably price. The grounds are well-kept. The balconies are screened in. And we have our own BBQ chef on the property LOL

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

This is my fourth year living here and I love the staff and the maintenance men are the best! My neighbors are great and very kind. I love, love, love the location.