South Pointe Apartments

The apartments are not well maintained, any issues there are they are literally painted over. We had our water heater leak and it look them over 2 hours to respond while it flooded my kitchen and dining space. They wouldn't replace the fan even though it barely moves because they said there was nothing wrong with it. It is rare you actually get a hold of anyone in the front office. Apartments are overpriced for the lack of care, amenities, and features inside and outside of the apartment.
Management office good be nicer and not so rude and get to know the people that live there and that are on the lease. That's the only problem I see
When I transferred from one apartment to another in the same building instead of me paying my last bills they took it out of my deposit. Essencially they took 65% of my deposit
I have been in South Point for about 5 years. Love the location and the current leasing consultant Corazon (sorry for butchering her name) is so responsive and always helpful. Could stand to do a lot better with amenities. Very disappointed by removal of the hot tub and there being no replacement amenity.
I love my apt. but there is not much noise buffer between floors. I can hear every step of my neighbor, all his vacuuming, and his large dog sounds like a horse, my china cabinet rattles all the time. ugh
I notice a lot of miscommunication, residents who don't live here coming in, strange cars parked outside, and all around the place looks like it is falling apart. I have lived here for awhile and must say that the upkeep is getting worse all while prices are going up.
There could be more pest control measures at this complex. Dog owners need to be reminded to pick up after their dogs so that I'm not constantly stepping in crap.
I just moved in, so far staff is very friendly and the apartment complex looks very nice. The curb appeal is very nice and there is space for visitors to park.
being handicapped makes it a little hard to get around and get two things I need conversing the Topography of the apartment complex is difficult for one who is handicapped
There are pros and cons. The walls are thin and neighbors are loud but the staff are very attentive and nice. Neighbors don’t clean up after their dogs. The landscaping is not great except in the court yard and the entrance. The gym is old and run down. The pool and grill are are great and well maintained.