The management at South Point are awesome. My neighbors are great too. I think the buildings would benefit from some cosmetic remodeling and landscaping.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

There are pros and cons. The walls are thin and neighbors are loud but the staff are very attentive and nice. Neighbors don’t clean up after their dogs. The landscaping is not great except in the court yard and the entrance. The gym is old and run down. The pool and grill are are great and well maintained.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Great apartment pricing and clean looking community, but the staff seems a bit incompetent. I have to follow up with everything. I got an email saying someone would reach out to me within a day about our applications being approved and nobody called. So, I called and the lady said, "Oh yeah, you were approved." If someone else had gone through the app process in the meantime, my girlfriend and I would've lost the apartment and wasted $100 in app fees by no fault of our own. Then, my girlfriend went in the next day to give them all the docs they needed and pay all the upfront fees and they basically sent her on multiple scavenger hunts to collect multiple things multiple times instead of telling her everything she needed that she was missing the first time. I hope maintenance issues won't be like this while living here.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Maintenance is always spot on, quick to respond and incredibly friendly when they show up to fix the issue. Since we moved in, in July, we have had three major issues which required a lot of attention, and they were taken care of as quickly as possible. However, the ladies that work in the lobby are never in the office at the time their hours say they are supposed to and when we moved in they seemed less than knowledgeable on what they were supposed to be doing. If we weren't trying to save money we would be moving at the end of our contract.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

The management here is extremely nice and gets on a personal level with the residents as well so it's a good feeling knowing they will do what they can to make sure everyone is happy.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

The location is nice. Everything is so close by. My roommate and I are happy with our decision to move here. Our two bedroom is very spacious and we love it.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Older but charming! The staff is amazing. The location is amazing. The residents here are loyal, all of my neighbors have lived here 5-13 years and love it!

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

The staff is excellent. I wish there was a key lock or key pad lock for the pool and gym. Many times I have been to the pool when outsiders walked up tonise the pool. I would feel more safe is the gym had a working key pad lock.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

The community is great. It is in a great location and the staff there is very friendly. The only downside is the firehouse noise during the night.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Just moved here, but loving the community and property so far! My apartment is a great size for myself and my dog. The property is close to a lot of places and things to do in Tampa.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

I love this community. I feel safe. The amenities are great. What I enjoy most is the community is so small, the office staff know you by name! My only gripe is the annually increasing rent. =(

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

I think you're doing great. The only issues I've had are with noise and spiders! I listen to frogs every night when it's warm, and construction on the street through the night as well lately. Hard to sleep!

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Office staff is super friendly. The property is very well maintained. There is ample parking. The residents are also very friendly. I nice community to live.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

I can honestly say I love living here! Whenever my friends come to visit they mention how great the location is and they're right! It's so convenient to be next to bayshore, gandy bridge, selmon expressway and Starbucks is right across the street :) Maintence is very fast at fixing things, and we have had no bug issues which is so great for Florida. I highly recommend a 3rd floor apartment since the vaulted ceilings are awesome! We have a roomy, screened in deck also with a storage closet and the master bedroom has a door that connects to it as well which I love. Lots of palm trees, a hot tub, and pool too. Rating 4 stars because the gym doesn't have updated equipment and there is a noise factor with traffic but it's not too bad!

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

So far so good! We haven't moved in yet but have have a great experience with the front office people and getting everything set up and ready for move. We're excited to see all they have to offer.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

It is a very quiet community. Only 5 buildings makes it a cozy little complex. Ample parking with plenty of visitor parking awesome location.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

We enjoy living in this community. It is quiet and small. The pool area is very nice. We have had zero problems with our apartment. The small complex is a breath of fresh air in company’s other communities.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Maintenance and staff are great. Things stay well tended to around the property. Maintenance requests are handled quickly. Cost of living is a little high, but the location is great.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Conveniently located - everything I need is a stone’s throw away. The courtyard/pool area is beautiful, and I plan to finally start taking advantage of the wonderful fitness center.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Everyone seems nice. I wish the person upstairs didn't stomp so hard every time they walk, but not everyone has mastered the heel-toe step. People either keep to themselves or are friendly, which is fine either way.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Great location in South Tampa. Communication issues and inconstant parking issues need to be addressed. Accessible parking spots are indicated by signs and faded paint that often conflict.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Lovely pool and courtyard area, nice fitness center, and wonderful staff. Conveniently located near shopping and restaurants - everything I need is a stones throw away.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

The leasing office has been great. They have answered all of my many questions. They were quick with responding and quick to review our application.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

great place the front office staff is excellet. The maintance team is alright. The only thing i dont like is the grounds are not kept clean and the hot tub never works

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

So far everything has been good. Its quiet and theres always parking no matter the time of day. The front office staff are very friendly and accommodating.