The apartments are not well maintained, any issues there are they are literally painted over. We had our water heater leak and it look them over 2 hours to respond while it flooded my kitchen and dining space. They wouldn't replace the fan even though it barely moves because they said there was nothing wrong with it. It is rare you actually get a hold of anyone in the front office. Apartments are overpriced for the lack of care, amenities, and features inside and outside of the apartment.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Management office good be nicer and not so rude and get to know the people that live there and that are on the lease. That's the only problem I see

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

When I transferred from one apartment to another in the same building instead of me paying my last bills they took it out of my deposit. Essencially they took 65% of my deposit

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

I notice a lot of miscommunication, residents who don't live here coming in, strange cars parked outside, and all around the place looks like it is falling apart. I have lived here for awhile and must say that the upkeep is getting worse all while prices are going up.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

There could be more pest control measures at this complex. Dog owners need to be reminded to pick up after their dogs so that I'm not constantly stepping in crap.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

I love my apt. but there is not much noise buffer between floors. I can hear every step of my neighbor, all his vacuuming, and his large dog sounds like a horse, my china cabinet rattles all the time. ugh

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

There are pros and cons. The walls are thin and neighbors are loud but the staff are very attentive and nice. Neighbors don’t clean up after their dogs. The landscaping is not great except in the court yard and the entrance. The gym is old and run down. The pool and grill are are great and well maintained.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Maintenance is always spot on, quick to respond and incredibly friendly when they show up to fix the issue. Since we moved in, in July, we have had three major issues which required a lot of attention, and they were taken care of as quickly as possible. However, the ladies that work in the lobby are never in the office at the time their hours say they are supposed to and when we moved in they seemed less than knowledgeable on what they were supposed to be doing. If we weren't trying to save money we would be moving at the end of our contract.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Great apartment pricing and clean looking community, but the staff seems a bit incompetent. I have to follow up with everything. I got an email saying someone would reach out to me within a day about our applications being approved and nobody called. So, I called and the lady said, "Oh yeah, you were approved." If someone else had gone through the app process in the meantime, my girlfriend and I would've lost the apartment and wasted $100 in app fees by no fault of our own. Then, my girlfriend went in the next day to give them all the docs they needed and pay all the upfront fees and they basically sent her on multiple scavenger hunts to collect multiple things multiple times instead of telling her everything she needed that she was missing the first time. I hope maintenance issues won't be like this while living here.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

The management at South Point are awesome. My neighbors are great too. I think the buildings would benefit from some cosmetic remodeling and landscaping.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

The apartment staff is very responsive and I appreciate their quick response. I had a problem with my internet company and they went out of their way to try to assist.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

The location is nice. Everything is so close by. My roommate and I are happy with our decision to move here. Our two bedroom is very spacious and we love it.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

The management here is extremely nice and gets on a personal level with the residents as well so it's a good feeling knowing they will do what they can to make sure everyone is happy.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

The community is great. It is in a great location and the staff there is very friendly. The only downside is the firehouse noise during the night.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

great place, friendley staff, good location close to shopping the crosstown expressway. it has a decent fitness center. only downside is sometimes the spa does not work

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

We have enjoyed our time here. As it comes to a close we decided to redo our rating. Overall the property was great. Just a few things along the way that we were not fond of.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Older but charming! The staff is amazing. The location is amazing. The residents here are loyal, all of my neighbors have lived here 5-13 years and love it!

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

The staff is excellent. I wish there was a key lock or key pad lock for the pool and gym. Many times I have been to the pool when outsiders walked up tonise the pool. I would feel more safe is the gym had a working key pad lock.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

daughter likes it. Quiet. well lit. Laundry area is kept clean and is inexpensive. double exit form top floors one lead to pool and laundry area, one to parking.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

We enjoy living in this community. It is quiet and small. The pool area is very nice. We have had zero problems with our apartment. The small complex is a breath of fresh air in company’s other communities.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Everyone seems nice. I wish the person upstairs didn't stomp so hard every time they walk, but not everyone has mastered the heel-toe step. People either keep to themselves or are friendly, which is fine either way.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Lovely pool and courtyard area, nice fitness center, and wonderful staff. Conveniently located near shopping and restaurants - everything I need is a stones throw away.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

great place the front office staff is excellet. The maintance team is alright. The only thing i dont like is the grounds are not kept clean and the hot tub never works

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Conveniently located - everything I need is a stone’s throw away. The courtyard/pool area is beautiful, and I plan to finally start taking advantage of the wonderful fitness center.

Reply from South Pointe Apartments

Great location in South Tampa. Communication issues and inconstant parking issues need to be addressed. Accessible parking spots are indicated by signs and faded paint that often conflict.