I do not have any complaints about south ridge at all. Ever since the first day I move here I have felt nothing, but at home. It is somewhere that I do see myself staying at for a while.

The apartments are very nice. Maintenance could be a little better and parking is not the easiest, especially with a 1 year old and a garage further away then world peace. Overall very nice life here.

Has been great living in this community but have had some problems here and there with maintenance and other section of south ridge,I hope the rest of my lease will be better then the last few months.

Staff is super friendly and helpful. They need to remind everyone to pick up after their dogs. They have handles all of our requests very politely and quickly.

I love how the apartment makes the best use of the space. It is wonderful to have a garage available. And the staff in the leasing office are great!

Staff was extremely helpful got and got me into my fully furnished apartment in a couple of hours the facilities are great with a gym and a garage so far the move has been great

Fairly easy move, an elevator would have made things go quicker. Apartments are nice. Laminated floors require extra care and electric heat.

I really enjoy living at south ridge! The neighbors are friendly and the staff is so helpful whenever you have questions or concerns! I love that it is pet friendly.

I’ve been living in South Ridge for about 5 months now and I absolutely LOVE it. I love the amenities, the neighborhood, and the facility. I also love the views. South Ridge is in the perfect spot for wanting to be away from town but also close.

Dont see much of anyone, but definitely see the mud that is trekked into the building. Neighbors are definitely helpful in holding doors open when moving in furniture, and even help with the moving. Nice bunch of people.

Awesome buildings all around! Great staff as well, wouldn't live anywhere else. Been renting here a little over a year, I've never had a problem.

Very clean and management is very helpful and responsive. Quiet community, which allows for relaxation after a long day at work. Overall great community.

The application process was an easy one. And the ladies in the office are sweet and kind. So far, I have had a great experiance. I look forward to move in day!

SouthRidge is very good quality for the price. The apartments are very nice. As are the garages and amenities. I enjoy living here and meeting my neighbors

Only been in the area for a couple weeks now and the community is definitely growing on me! Safe, quiet, and beautiful scenary. Only wish is that the gym carried more options for workout equipment.

Amazing place to live, it is clean, it’s cheap and its my first home. Comparing to the resent prices in NY, SOUTHRIDGE HAS LOWER COST OF LIVING...

Encourage new persons to apply in this place. A good and Quiet place to live. the staff is so nice and really understandable. I am really happy to be a resident and be part of this family. .

We haven’t moved in yet, but are excited for our lucky day on Saturday, October 20, 2018, where we can make South Ridge our home. I feel very optimistic about it.

Very nice place I call it home. I have been here for sometime time now and looking forward to bring my family here to leave with me I’m sure they will love it too

I really enjoy the peace and quiet of being here. It's clean ,the staff are very friendly and helpful anytime that I may need assistance with anything

Love living here. The elevator breaks down sometimes and the halls get pretty trashed. Rent went up $150. It'll be my last year here. But I'd stay if it was worth it.

The girls in the office are super kind and extremely helpful. The maintenance guys are pretty quick in their services as well. My kids love playing at the playground and in the gym playroom.

Nice apartment, kept real well, irrefutably bad parking. Spots are too small and there are not enough and now there are less due to them being cited for fire lane violations.

Easy to work with and prompt responses. They clearly outlined what needed to happen and were helpful. We feel like they wanted us to live there.

they got the best rates compared to the services available. Nice and modern layout,one of the very few apartments in the community with elevator options available for ur convenience,great staff. They the best I’ve seen so far