So far,.need to get someone in to fix the blinds to the sliding glass door (they fell down when adjusting them), the bathroom towel racks fell down when putting a towel in, and the shower pole came down because wasn't screwed in tightly. Only put one screw in instead of 2. The shower heads weren't screwed in at all, hanging by a thread

Reply from South Ridge

I love it here. Nice apartment. Clean. Neighbors above are rediculously loud at all hrs for no reason. But, that's anywhere you go. So, I just deal with it. Love the elevator.

Reply from South Ridge

Great location, friendly staff, understanding when issues come up. Maintaining grounds and snow removal is great, on call maintenance always comes to the,rescue

Reply from South Ridge

I started out without a parking spot or a mailbox. The staff helped me get a garage within the first month of living at south ridge. And when I had to pay to get a new lock on my mailbox they took that off my next rent.

Reply from South Ridge

The application process was very easy and convenient. The location was classy and pleasant. Everything was very aesthetically appealing and fun.

Reply from South Ridge

Love living here it’s clean quiet, whenever I need something fixed they show up in a timely manner and are always courteous, thank you a wonderful living experience..

Reply from South Ridge

I Like it, Glad parking is getting better controlled in the areas. Complex Building is great and the gym is very accommodating and useful...

Reply from South Ridge

Love living here! My apartment is perfect for me. It’s the most beautiful apartment I’ve ever had and over the years I’ve had many. The amenities are great. I feel so blessed to be here!!🙂

Reply from South Ridge

I will be moving in soon and am already blown away by how friendly all the staff is and how beautiful the apartments are. The leasing agents are so helpful and have answers to every question you may have. The amenities at the apartments are great!

Reply from South Ridge

Excellent consumer service and very clean environment. South Ridge makes you feel welcomed and safe community. We love that South Ridge provides many amenities.

Reply from South Ridge

Parking is a pain due to needing a parking pass and needs a better commons area. The people are very friendly and buildings are kept very clean

Reply from South Ridge

The people above me are very loud at all hours of the night and nothing has been done about their dogs that I was told “aren’t there” but I hear them barking every day

Reply from South Ridge

I do not have any complaints about south ridge at all. Ever since the first day I move here I have felt nothing, but at home. It is somewhere that I do see myself staying at for a while.

Reply from South Ridge

The apartments are very nice. Maintenance could be a little better and parking is not the easiest, especially with a 1 year old and a garage further away then world peace. Overall very nice life here.

Reply from South Ridge

Has been great living in this community but have had some problems here and there with maintenance and other section of south ridge,I hope the rest of my lease will be better then the last few months.

Reply from South Ridge

Staff is super friendly and helpful. They need to remind everyone to pick up after their dogs. They have handles all of our requests very politely and quickly.

Reply from South Ridge

I love how the apartment makes the best use of the space. It is wonderful to have a garage available. And the staff in the leasing office are great!

Reply from South Ridge

Staff was extremely helpful got and got me into my fully furnished apartment in a couple of hours the facilities are great with a gym and a garage so far the move has been great

Reply from South Ridge

Fairly easy move, an elevator would have made things go quicker. Apartments are nice. Laminated floors require extra care and electric heat.

Reply from South Ridge

I really enjoy living at south ridge! The neighbors are friendly and the staff is so helpful whenever you have questions or concerns! I love that it is pet friendly.

Reply from South Ridge

I’ve been living in South Ridge for about 5 months now and I absolutely LOVE it. I love the amenities, the neighborhood, and the facility. I also love the views. South Ridge is in the perfect spot for wanting to be away from town but also close.

Reply from South Ridge

Dont see much of anyone, but definitely see the mud that is trekked into the building. Neighbors are definitely helpful in holding doors open when moving in furniture, and even help with the moving. Nice bunch of people.

Reply from South Ridge

Awesome buildings all around! Great staff as well, wouldn't live anywhere else. Been renting here a little over a year, I've never had a problem.

Reply from South Ridge

Very clean and management is very helpful and responsive. Quiet community, which allows for relaxation after a long day at work. Overall great community.

Reply from South Ridge

The application process was an easy one. And the ladies in the office are sweet and kind. So far, I have had a great experiance. I look forward to move in day!