It’s a place to live. If you absolutely need a new place. I’m not sure how many people I would recommend this place too after having rent doubled at lease renewal.

Reply from South Ridge

It its amazing I’m really happy with the apartment and the people working in the offices and they keep the halls and walk ways very clean and they take care of there property

Reply from South Ridge

Awesome! Always quick to fix anything we have a problem with. Office staff are always super kind! They work very hard to keep it clean at all times!

Reply from South Ridge

Management and maintenance have been absolutely great to work with. They have solved any problems we have had very quickly and efficiently!!

Reply from South Ridge

Moving into south ridge has been a pleasant easy experience and would recommend to anyone. They have whatever apartment you need whether it is a studio or a 3 bedroom for your family.

Reply from South Ridge

Angela has been informative, organized, kind, and flexible with locating a studio for me. I am looking forward to living in this apartment community. I feel welcomed already and I haven't even moved in yet.

Reply from South Ridge

Living here was okay at first, but the people above me are extremely loud and do chores in the middle of the night. They are extremely inconsiderate and I have zero confidence that the staff will do anything about it. The staff here are very kind but they don’t really solve any issues it seems. I wouldn’t recommend living here to really anyone, the insulation that keeps the sound from disturbing the other units is crap.

Reply from South Ridge

The apartments are great, the staff is great. Just wish people would pick up there dog poop. And a parking spot can be tricky to find that's close to your building.

Reply from South Ridge

So far the experience has been good, the staff are great and the places are nice. But the apartments are cheap, they let all noise through from halls and other apartments and the cupboards and faucets don't work the work. Basically just cheap. Also, from the looks of it no snow plowing, there is a lot of snow build up especially around the only entrance and that makes it very hard to get in and out.

Reply from South Ridge

I love my place. Love the people. Great place to live! I would highly recommend living here. The places are nice and maintained. It’s home away from home.

Reply from South Ridge

The community is friendly and welcoming. Maintenance is always on top of their game and friendly. Management is always helpful when needed and the community is one of the cleanest in Williston we've seen.

Reply from South Ridge

It has been a pleasant experience working with Daylin to get a new apartment. She was able to expedite the process and get me in asap, due to my unique situation.

Reply from South Ridge

Clean, attractive apartments. Pretty quiet, so far I have no big complaints except the rent being a little ridiculously high. A $300 hike in rent is not cool.

Reply from South Ridge

So far,.need to get someone in to fix the blinds to the sliding glass door (they fell down when adjusting them), the bathroom towel racks fell down when putting a towel in, and the shower pole came down because wasn't screwed in tightly. Only put one screw in instead of 2. The shower heads weren't screwed in at all, hanging by a thread

Reply from South Ridge

I love it here. Nice apartment. Clean. Neighbors above are rediculously loud at all hrs for no reason. But, that's anywhere you go. So, I just deal with it. Love the elevator.

Reply from South Ridge

Great location, friendly staff, understanding when issues come up. Maintaining grounds and snow removal is great, on call maintenance always comes to the,rescue

Reply from South Ridge

I started out without a parking spot or a mailbox. The staff helped me get a garage within the first month of living at south ridge. And when I had to pay to get a new lock on my mailbox they took that off my next rent.

Reply from South Ridge

The application process was very easy and convenient. The location was classy and pleasant. Everything was very aesthetically appealing and fun.

Reply from South Ridge

Not a bad place to live. always something everywhere though. Be careful with your dogs outside the salt they use really irritated his paws.

Reply from South Ridge

Love living here it’s clean quiet, whenever I need something fixed they show up in a timely manner and are always courteous, thank you a wonderful living experience..

Reply from South Ridge

I Like it, Glad parking is getting better controlled in the areas. Complex Building is great and the gym is very accommodating and useful...

Reply from South Ridge

Love living here! My apartment is perfect for me. It’s the most beautiful apartment I’ve ever had and over the years I’ve had many. The amenities are great. I feel so blessed to be here!!🙂

Reply from South Ridge

I will be moving in soon and am already blown away by how friendly all the staff is and how beautiful the apartments are. The leasing agents are so helpful and have answers to every question you may have. The amenities at the apartments are great!

Reply from South Ridge

Excellent consumer service and very clean environment. South Ridge makes you feel welcomed and safe community. We love that South Ridge provides many amenities.

Reply from South Ridge

Parking is a pain due to needing a parking pass and needs a better commons area. The people are very friendly and buildings are kept very clean