Great place to live. They take good care of the place. You pay for it. But, it's worth the money for living in a nice community. Everyone in a while just like anywhere elso you have that one neighbor that is just inconsiderate. But, that's like anywhere. Management helps out when reasoning does not.

I find that things are great here. The atmosphere, the staff and from my first impression, the tenants. I can see myself staying here for a while.

Reply from South Ridge

I really enjoy South Ridge Apartments, lovely staff and great environment! The maintenance employees have helped me out a great amount and everyone who lives here is friendly.

Reply from South Ridge

Nice place to live. The property grounds are well kept. The underground parking is awesome in the winter time. The exercise room is a nice addition for staying in shape.

Reply from South Ridge

Good communication... great people. Great service..Great management.. I love it all. I’ve been living in this complex for 3 going to 4 years. And the management team always takes good care of me.. I’ve always and I will continue to recommend this complex to who ever is looking for an apartment

Reply from South Ridge

Friendly service ,clean, not enough parking spaces, I have a dually truck and one car ,and I park far some times!. Don’t like to call for services like electricity and Wifi . I’ll rather pay for one price all including.

Reply from South Ridge

I love my apt. We feel safe and it’s a clean place to live. Maintenance is good. I like my neighbors and the staff is friendly. I’ve here going on 4 years

Reply from South Ridge

So far so good, however the only thing ive not liked is that there is only 1 ac unit for the entire 2 bedroom apt. Good parking and garage units play area and up to date appliances. Would enjoy a pool but over all not too bad.

Reply from South Ridge

I like living with my boyfriend and our dogs at this apartment complex. The doggy Park is an easy way to let my dogs have fun without going to far.

Reply from South Ridge

Moved in a week ago, it was a fast move in but the lady in the office made it easy. I really like it it here so far. It's a clean quite place. Only downfall, Maintenance is impossible to get ahold of...

Reply from South Ridge

Could be more parking space but other than that they are very nice apartments to live at. I work nights and sleep during the day so I like how quiet it is during the day

Reply from South Ridge

Moving in was a bit slow going due to apartment still being worked on but the office staff was quick and responsive. Maintenance has also been quick to fix any issues.

Reply from South Ridge

Awesome place to live! The community is solid and pet friendly. Tanning, a gym, a cool social network framework support events and community interaction.

Reply from South Ridge

Taken care of and always nice. Good people around the whole community. Always clean. Very easy process with moving in. Lots of room outside with green grass for the dogs.

Reply from South Ridge

We have enjoyed living at South Ridge Apartments. Maintenance and office staff have been pleasant to work with and always helping us with our needs.

Reply from South Ridge

So far so good. We've enjoyed the staff and ease of selecting and starting the moving in process. The apartments are great and the grounds are nice.

Reply from South Ridge

Best rental company I have every worked with! The staff is so friendly and helpful. If I ever need anything, they are always around. They are super nice and willing to work with people like myself who have crazy busy lives! So far, I love loving here, its great!

Reply from South Ridge

First off, this is the first apartment I have ever lived in and I love it! The apartments are very clean and nice inside with a modern look I love! The underground parking and elevators are super handy. Anytime I have a problem with my apartment they send someone right away to get it fixed. Great maintenance crew, friendly leasing staff, overall great community!

Reply from South Ridge

Very clean and remarkably comfortable. The place displayed modern-dayb well maintained ammenities. Landscaping and outdoor appearance was good

Reply from South Ridge

The apartment itself is super nice! I love the layout, the open floor plan everything! My only negative is the parking, weather it be in front of the building or the garages, our garage is so far away and there is hardly any parking in front of the buildings.

Reply from South Ridge

Nice place but the walls are very thin and the places are cheaply made. A lot of residents dont take care of their dogs and leave messes. They don't take care of the gym, the gym bathroom is always messy and they gym is always dirty. To pay rent you have to pay extra to use their online system, its a ripe off.

Reply from South Ridge

"luxury" is not how I would describe it. I suggest calling it "South Ridge Mediocre Apartments". There just isn't anything noteworthy about this place other than it isn't a complete dump like the last place I lived.

Reply from South Ridge

Loved living at south ridge. Community is amazing. It’s quite and calm. I would definitely recommend a friend to moving into an apartment at south ridge in the future.

Reply from South Ridge

The apartment is spacious and nice the gym is nice but getting to the apartment is not so nice dog manure all around the entrance and it smells like a kennel. Loose dogs outside and in the stairwells. Your either being growled at or dogs are nipping at you. Not my idea of luxury apartments as the name states. But one day hopefully I will be able to get underground parking and won’t have to deal with the smell on a daily basis.

Reply from South Ridge

South Ridge Apartments is a great community. I would recommend these apartments to anyone. The ladies in the office are wonderful and very helpful.