Great place to live. Friendly staff. Roomy apartments and wonderful activities.I guess that's why we have lived here for so many years. Than you Southwind

I had several issues with my air conditioning in July. When I called the after hours resident line, my call was returned almost immediately and a service tech dispatched to my apartment within 20 minutes. They left a great portable cooling unit, for which my 4 year old and I were very grateful in mid July heat!

Really enjoy living here. Neighbors have been polite and courteous, the property is beautiful, we enjoy using the amenities, and it feels safe.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

The apartment is clean and tidy. Tennis courts are the main disadvantage. The courts doesn't have proper lights which in turn is hard for playing. If you are in two bedroom apartment then you would be facing trouble with the water system.

Very nice and calm environment. Good maintenance and staffs. Good service. Indoor pool very nice. Lake and fountain are very awesome. Living with nature.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

We have been here for 4 months now and we love this community. Everyone is so nice and the complex is clean and friendly. We love spending time at the pool on the weekends!

Reply from South Wind Apartments

My experience has been great. This place is paradise! There’s i nothing else I can ask for. And the staff is very professional and friendly!

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Everyone is very friendly here and we love the apartment complex. The pools are a great amenity and the valet trash is so convenient. Maintenance has been very timely with our problems.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Very nice amenities. Enjoyed with every event organized by the team. Had wonderful time. Very good maintenance. Clean and healthy environment.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

With the summer around, the community lawn is well maintained and the garden near the leasing office is beautiful. All amenities are in great condition. The maintenance are also done quick. They respond to maintenance requests well and do respond to take immediate action. Great place to stay.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Haley is amazing. Maintenance addresses concerns prompt and very professional. My apartment is beautiful and the scenery is amazing. Thanks Haley!!

Reply from South Wind Apartments

It is a pleasure to be associated with Southwinds.. The ambiance, cleanliness and luxury are a noteworthy mention. The club house adds value to your money.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

A very lively and great atmosphere to live. In addition to that peaceful , friendly and lovely residents and manager and maintenance people. Great going.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Apartment celebrates every month with different parties. I really enjoyed it. Well maintained lake gives peace. Swimming pools are awesome. Kids enjoy very much.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

There are few maintenance which has to be managed! apart from that the community looks great. The one of the best is its closer to almost all the needs.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

We recently moved here.I like the apartments. The amenities they are providing they are good.My kid love the indooor swimming pool and we personally like the pond and wooden bridges really we roam around every evening.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

I have enjoyed living in South Wind Apartments so much that despite my plan to stay for only one year, I just signed a lease for another 13 months! The community has been great - always quiet and well-maintained, and we enjoying using the ammenities such as the indoor and outdoor pool. I love it here!

Reply from South Wind Apartments

I have liked this community so far and the apartment has has club house and also provides indoor games and pool. Maintenance team is very good and friendly.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

We lived here before and were pleased to be able to come back. The move in was easy and quick . Service reps were very nice and pleasant to work with .

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Best community live in Southwinds. Children's play are isn't that good not many things to play. Now it's summer time I feel outdoor pool needs to be cleaned properly to avoid all kinds of insects and whole lot of leaves in pool.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

I have loved living here so far. Everyone on the staff is super nice and courteous. Awesome place and awesome people to live around! Couldn’t brag more

Reply from South Wind Apartments

The community and amenities are wonderful. It’s peaceful and quiet - and they have a care team that hosts monthly events. I give it 4 stars because our upstairs neighbors and very loud and constantly make a mess of our patio from their debris, and we don’t get any cell reception in our apt.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

The team at South Winds is super. They made me feel very comfortable even though it took me numerous visits to decide to join this wonderful community

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Enjoyable community to live with excellent amenities for residents to untilize and great activites in which to participate. Safe and friendly.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Living here has been wonderful. Quiet and safe atmosphere and close to shopping. Community amenities a plus. Neighbors are nice and community events are entertaining.