A wonderful family-friendly environment that is safe and close to the conveniences of living in Franklin. Love the community and all who work here to make it a lovely home.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

South winds is an amazing apartment to live. We have Kroger, Sprouts, Chick FilA, publix etc near by which is actually walkable distance from the apartment. Great amenities , awesome staff and maintenance on time. It's just 7 mins away from my office and it saves my travel time.Really a very nice place to stay !

Reply from South Wind Apartments

The location is great, the floor plan is very unique and prioritizes living apace with its spacious living room. When i was apartment shopping the floor plan for SW single bedroom blew everything else out of the park. Also the location is not far from Cool Springs, which also helps that there isnt a lot of traffic around the property

Reply from South Wind Apartments

It's nice to be part of south wind apartments, full of nature, birds,greenery and amenities are awesome, maintenance and leasing office people are very friendly and helpful, enjoying here👍

Reply from South Wind Apartments

My husband and I have been here for a little over a year and are extremely happy living at Southwind! The only negative is that the apartments themselves can show their age at times. The flooring and walls don't look brand new. However, the neighborhood is family friendly and quiet, while the office still offers lots of social opportunities! The amenities and incredible. The location is perfect; close to downtown Franklin, within Cool Springs, still not far from Nashville. Pricing is fair. Office staff is kind.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

This is one of the best apartments i come across my first stay. Management staff is very helpful. Community center has various events and all the facilities are well maintained.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Hannah and Stephanie made this experience the best we could have imagined!! Our move from Alabama to south wind was smooth and easy! They answered all they could over the phone and was so nice about showing us our apartment when we came unannounced! I say if you are looking to move this this the place!

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Nice staff clean environment beautiful apartment very closed to all the major stores I love the view the walking area and especially sauna

Reply from South Wind Apartments

I’ve been here two months. It’s a great place to live .There are many activities and thing to do . The staff is friendly and helpful when needed.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Very well maintained and elegant community. Liked it at first glance. Good and friendly staff to offer services. Well designed apartments. Good experience

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Great place to live. Great coumunity and people. With fantastic amenities that are easily accessible whenever needed. Also a very calm and quiet place.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Superb community ,excellent services, wonderful people around , great environment , incredible leasing officers and service personnel . I am enjoying my stay here

Reply from South Wind Apartments

I have been staying in Southwind apartments close to one year and it has been good so far.The location is good and we have nearby grocery stores like sprouts , Publix, Aldi within walkable distance.The apartment is spacious. The only thing that is bad is that they don’t give washer and dryer in rooms we have to go to leasing office for wash.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

I feel that the sauna in the men’s room doesn’t heat up enough and that some of the doors around the clubhouse don’t lock. Other than those complaints, the experience here has been great so far.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Great place to live in. Wonderful service and maintenance. Very good apartments. The pool, gym, the tennis and basket ball courts are in very good condition and great time spend there.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

It’s awesome community to love. I like the way how they maintain the community and friendly nature of the staff. The indoor pool is an awesome assert to the community

Reply from South Wind Apartments

I just moved to Franklin (Southwind Apts) from Los Angeles and couldn’t be happier. I already got my drawl back. Where I came from, this is like heaven. It’s nestled in the woods, super quiet, and a lot of amenities. Leasing office was amazing! Very friendly neighbors. It’s also less than 5 min to the historic downtown Franklin, which I fell in love with, and only 15-20 min from downtown Nashville. I’ve already gone twice in one week ha

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Apartment is nice but having problems accessing my Verizon phone emails. Hope this can get worked out. Need to go to Verizon and talk to them about it.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Franklin is a great place to stay! I'm glad we found southwind apartments which are minutes from a variety of places to find entertainment/fun things to do.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Have nice amenities and very good service 24/7. Southwind apartment location is very good and this location has all kinds of stores near by and very good schools located near to this apartment.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

So far, the community has been very welcoming. The apartment is pretty quiet, and everyone is considerate of their neighbors. I would definitely recommend staying here.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Property is super clean and well-kept and staff always goes above and beyond. Special thanks to Hannah and Hailey for their help with my recent transfer.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

I moved into weeks ago and I’m starting to feel very settled in. I am loving my apartment in the community. Everyone I meet is very friendly and helpful

Reply from South Wind Apartments

The community is pretty clean and neat! The activities which they conduct each and every month to make residents happy are one of the advantage staying in this community.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

We love how quiet and peaceful the community is. All of the staff is very friendly and helpful when you need assistance! Plus the greens around the property are always up kept.