Living here has been wonderful. Quiet and safe atmosphere and close to shopping. Community amenities a plus. Neighbors are nice and community events are entertaining.

I enjoy staying at the southwind apartments... the staff are helpful.... the apartments are well maintained... Gym and swimming pool are welll maintained...

It's good to stay at South wind. Great ambiance and Amenities. It's located in the heart of Franklin and nearest distance to all big stores which is more comfort for shopping.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Everyone has been extremely helpful and professional.apartment complex is very well taken care of. You can tell the staff really cares about their job.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Nice maintenace and immediate response to the problems. Attractive price and offers. Frequent activities and events to resident. All facilities are available near by.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Excellent environment. Trees, Stream, Ducks, indoor pool, tennis, yoga, billiards, still more. Apartment is bit old. Still getting good ambience. Kids play area is small but fine.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

A very quiet and peaceful neighbourhood.. good facilities. Improvement required for lawn maintenance and pool cleanliness. Excellent service by the leasing office for individual service request .

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Excellent place to live. Good amenities and clean community. Leasing staff are very friendly and responsive. Reasonable prices and facilities are in high standards .

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Apartment is very nice and spacious , and also the amenities like Swimming pool , indoor games and Gym are very good and well maintained , Thanks

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Safe & sound, nice & clean area . Great employees in the office . Makes me happy moving to Franklin TN, never had any problems with anything . Great community

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Good homes with fully furnished. Good location and easy accessible from i65 and from Nashville. Very good environment and has all sort of facility available near by.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

My wife and I are very happy in our community. We love the location of our apartment, and love the community parks and walk ways. Every time I have had a repair it has been completed quickly and without delay. Thank you.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Clean community and nice facilities. The office center staff is very friendly and helpful. Everytime we have reported any minor issues, they have been addressed immediately. Very happy to be staying at southwinds

Reply from South Wind Apartments

We are absolutely in love with our new apartment. Everything is so wonderful and clean and quiet. Lovely neighbors too! I'm really excited to check out the amenities once the weather warms up.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

I especially enjoy the location and amenities at southwinds. Staff have been helpful and always ready to respond to questions and inquiries.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

So far things have been great, a couple of issues regarding move in that weren’t noticed before hand (spots in bathroom floor and microwave being burned in one spot.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Super friendly staff and great amenities. It’s hard to find a better location in Franklin. The apartments are stylish and feel just like home.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

This place is very calm and neat. We have both indoor and outdoor swimming pool which kids will enjoy very much. We have lake surrounding with park benches and swing where we can enjoy our weekend.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Everything is very good after living here close to a year. The previous issues experienced with noise have lessened dramatically. It is now a pleasure living here.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

I am very happy living here. The indoor pool has been an incredible blessing for me. Having had back surgery, I have been able to do water therapy almost every day.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

I love the landscaping and the natural beauty of the community! It is so peaceful. I am also thankful it is very dog-friendly. I can't for outdoor pool season!

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Very good and peaceful environment here. I like this place very much. Homes are very spacious. Good atmosphere with lake and trees. It gives resort like experience.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

The community is excellent with great staffs. The neighbor hood is an easy to go place. The amenities inside the community is maintained well.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

I have enjoyed living here. Up the pest control turned out to be s lot better than I thought it would be. The amenities are great and the bedroom sizes are large.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Just love his place.its serene, peaceful and the best facilities. Well maintained and the management here is pretty good and prompt. The heated pool is well maintained.