South Wind Apartments

4.6

4.6

I love it here it’s kid friendly and its very quiet and my neighbors are very nice. The Amenities here are awesome plus you can walk around and look at the water fall and it’s very peaceful.
So far so good. I officially moved in Saturday, got the keys on Friday. Great maintenance; Jim is awesome and completely gets the job done. He’s great! Audrey is fantastic as well. She was so friendly the first day I came to the complex and has been so very helpful. Stephanie and Haley are friendly too.
I just moved here from ohio. And the staff here are very pleasant and welcoming. The apartment community is peaceful. I'm excited to start my new journey here in Franklin, Tennessee. Thank you.
This place has a great location, spacious apartment. A very friendly and helpful maintenance staff (Jim and Shawn, great guys). The indoor pool was fun until it was rented to swim school and got super busy.
Construction was first a concern, but they stop working at a reasonable time. The area is very convenient for shopping, restaurants. My neighbors are very nice, and parking is fair for all.
Love my apartment so far. The team has been very helpful when ever I have issues with anything. Very fast responding. I really appreciate how helpful south winds was to help me find an apartment!
I have been very pleased living at Southwind. It is a very peaceful community. The office and maintenance staff have been excellent. I love where I live!
It was a hard move. Unfortunately, there were some maintenance issues that were needed immediately upon move in but maintenance was prompt, thorough and knowledgeable. Everyone seems nice here. The area is beautiful and green.
Nice to stay. Management is good. Near to all groceries, shopping centers. Apartment is clean and it would be nice if they have inbuilt washer and dryer.
I love it here! It's quiet and central to everything I need. Franklin is the only place to live. Southwinds meet all my needs for making a home.