Good apt with good maintenance the team is very responsive and they respond to maintenance request very fast they have community events as well

Good Apartment... The staff are very helpful... Maintenance is good.... I regularly use the Fitness centre... there is laundry on site... nice surroundings....

I have been living at the Southwind for almost a month and everything has been great. The staff at the leasing office is amazing and the amenities are great.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

I really never have to worry about any issues. Every time an issue was resolved in a timely manner, followed up with a phone call to make sure it was done to my satisfaction. Great service, great events, great community. Safe environment.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

I love the vibe and accommodations. With each new day comes an overwhelming contentment solely because I am in this complex. Between the ticks in the dog park and the weird lady that feeds the squirrels, I fee totally at one with nature.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Very nice. The big gray fox jumped over the yellow dog the big gray fox jumped over the yellow dog the big gray fox jumped over the yellow dog

Reply from South Wind Apartments

I love this apartment complex. It is a great location, well-maintained. and the facility staff is great. I would recommend it to anybody looking for a place in Franklin.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

this is an awesome spot! love it...nice grounds and great neighbors! nice staff and great area with good schools. if you want to rent, rent here!

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Good place to live and nice community , Cost of the Appts is high compared to others and age of the Appts . Has good schools and near to Kroger and publix

Reply from South Wind Apartments

My husband and I moved in and we are very much enjoying the apartments. Great Amenities and spacious apartments. There are a few bugs that get into the house, but they came to spray as soon as we asked.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

So far so good. First month was free plus the inclusion of a washer and dryer. If something goes wrong they are on top of it. The folks at the front desk on are top of their stuff too.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

The community is nice. I enjoyed meeting the two people thatare in charge of welcoming the new residents to the south wind apartments. Thanks

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Good locality and excellent support staff, if any complaints they resolved immediately. Safe and secure. No Noise. Family members are enjoy this community.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

The staff here are all great. Super responsive to resident needs. Very glad i made the choice to lobe here. Great location that is convenient to everything!

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Amazing office staff. So courteous and helpful. Haley is amazing very prompt and understanding. Community is always clean. I feel safe and happy

Reply from South Wind Apartments

I think these are very nice apartments. location is great. Apartments are very spacious. It's very peaceful, neighbors are all friendly. All in all great place to live.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

The best location in Franklin! Great staff and really fun activities for this summer! Had a fun time at the club house this moring with the c kids competing in the basketball court!

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Can't wait to get settled into our apartment. So looking forward to using the pool and the facilities. We have so much to do and the time is getting away from us.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

The apartment is maintained good... The staff are very helpful and courteous..... I like them.... The apartment is easily accessible from I65....

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Southwind Apts are a quiet, safe, well run and well maintained community in great location close to fwy, retail shopping and downtown Franklin!

Reply from South Wind Apartments

I haven't even moved in yet and the service I've received is incredible. I'm so excited to be a part of this community and look forward to learning more about life at south wind

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Anytime there is any problem at all maintenance is SO QUICK. The longest I have ever had to wait was maybe two days and they are always so nice!

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Excellent service and maintenance. Indoor facilities are awesome. Specially the indoor swimming pool. Wonderful surroundings with lots of trees. Parking lot is well maintained. Really like the closed parking space.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Southwind is stellar in customer service, with friendly and professional staff that made moving in so easy! The grounds are clean and well-managed and the community features are far above average.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

We moved in last week. The staff was kind and helpful. We took a walk last night and the residents are all pretty friendly and welcoming. Looking forward to our time at this community.