South Wind Apartments

4.6

4.6

Appartment and community is nice but if washer or dryer available in every appartment will improve more. Other than that all other facilities are good
Nice staff. Nice maintenance. Great amenities to stay active and a walk-friendly environment. I enjoy nature such as the birds, squirrels, and geese. It's just a relaxing experience.
Great community! Beautiful locale, plenty of amenities and a wonderful staff. Maintenance staff is very helpful and accommodating. Highly recommend!
The apartment itself is spacious, property managers have problems taken care of pretty quickly after I submit it to them. Would like it to be more updated.
People have been friendly, grounds are beautiful. Still working on getting settled in. Wish the kitchen was bigger and had a bit more storage. Really wish there was overhead lighting and a ceiling fan in the livingroom. I could have swore there was one in the model we looked at but we did look at a lot of apartments. I also wish the internet plug was in a better spot in the smaller bedroom, right by the door is not very convenient.
The best ever apartment homes I have ever lived in!! I love the spacious rooms, beautiful view of nature and amenities to keep us stay healthy through our the year. Most importantly, all the stores are close by and I-65 accessibility in just few minutes.
Its great place to live happily and great maintenance friendly leasing guys and maintenance guys always helping.good neighbors Lovely and fun amenities
Great community to live in. Pet friendly and has wonderful amenities. Staff is friendly and helpful. Safe community with nice neighbors. Dog park and playground for children are nice perks.
It's always happy living in Southwinds and friendly leasing and maintenance guys and friendly neighborhood with good maintenance of amenities
Great place to live! Close to the interstate and shopping stores. Love the area and the cleanliness. Amenities are great and everything is in walking distance.