So far, the community has been very welcoming. The apartment is pretty quiet, and everyone is considerate of their neighbors. I would definitely recommend staying here.

Property is super clean and well-kept and staff always goes above and beyond. Special thanks to Hannah and Hailey for their help with my recent transfer.

I moved into weeks ago and I’m starting to feel very settled in. I am loving my apartment in the community. Everyone I meet is very friendly and helpful

The community is pretty clean and neat! The activities which they conduct each and every month to make residents happy are one of the advantage staying in this community.

We love how quiet and peaceful the community is. All of the staff is very friendly and helpful when you need assistance! Plus the greens around the property are always up kept.

The place is homely. It has good staff , good maintenance staff , lovely neighbourhood. Children have indoor games. Management is awesome. Peaceful ,entertaining. shopping outlets are near by. Schools around are good.

I really love how beautiful the apartment premises is looking currently i.e the spring time. The tulips and other vibrant flowers around the leasing office is absolutely stunning. The lawn is very well kept too and the fountain and streams are so serene while walking by. I love living here it’s so beautiful and so peaceful.

South wind is an unique apartment among others since we have indoor pool so we can enjoy even in cold months. Great amenities , awesome staff and maintenance on time. Spacious luxury apartments with all facilities.More over, we have multiple events every month and also rewards and promotions. It's located in Franklin which is accessible to the major stores and IT offices.Nice place to stay longer!

Good community which is very pet friendly. Close by many shops and grocery stores. Easy to access from highway. Good indoor swimming pool which is well maintained.

Lovely place to live. Signed my lease without ever seeing the place or community. Moved for work from philly and the location is stunning. Best place ive ever lived

Reply from South Wind Apartments

My experience is awesome @Southwind apartments. i really like their team @leasing office. They are very attentive & helpful. Really appreciate them for providing amenities like tennis court, basketball court etc. keep it up.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Hannah was the first person we met at the apartment office and she went above and beyond to make sure we felt welcome and to answer any questions we had. Her manager went the extra mile to have the apartment carpet changed out before we moved in due to being able to smell previous pet odor. So far, our experience here at South Wind Apartments has been very good.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

We loving living at South Winds. Everyone is super friendly and the amenities are amazing. Living here you are close to so many things. We have not had any issues while being here that maintenance wasn’t able to help with

Reply from South Wind Apartments

The gals in the office are amazing! Super sweet and helpful especially Hannah. So much to offer for extras and it's kept super clean. Just wish the walls were thicker. I hear too much from our upstairs neighbors

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Very peaceful community with all the essential needs and well maintained. Providing in time services with facilities like gym and swimming pool

Reply from South Wind Apartments

A wonderful place to live. Clean and tidy surroundings. The staff at the leasing office is also very friendly and helpful. Having a great time.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Convenient & love s of ammenities. Loved the dog park, indoor pool, racket all court, basketball court, complex socials, reflection pond & pool table

Great apartments! According to my downstairs neighbor, the floors are a little thin, but hey it's an apartment. Great community center with both indoor and outdoor pool!!

Reply from South Wind Apartments

I have really enjoyed my time here and the staff I can’t say enough nice things about them there awesome and the facilities are great to and it’s always clean. Thank you!!!

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Thank you for making my move very smooth and stress free! Driving 9 hours to live in a place you’ve never seen can be scary. But you guys made the transition such a wonderful experience!

Reply from South Wind Apartments

I moved in three weeks ago. Even beforehand, I was charmed by Hannah, who showed us the apartment and kept in contact to answer all my questions. I moved in without any difficulty and was welcomed warmly. I had two small maintenance requests, which were completed the next day (after I requested help via the resident portal). The apartment complex is very quiet and the homes are well insulated. I went to one of the community events--take home pizza making. Everyone was welcoming, the fixings were generous, and the pizza I took home was delicious. Thank you, Southwinds, for a good transition into apartment living.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

This is the best place I have lived. The entire staff is amazing and so nice. The grounds are very clean. I have felt welcome since the moment I stepped here.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

It is a very nice place to stay. But the rents are going high too every year. Good maintenance support. Small windows at home and making the rooms usually dark due to the Tenessee weather

Nice and clean. Apartments locality is great as its nearby to all the essential stores. Staff in leasing office is helpful and supportive. Overall satisfied

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Awesome, till now it's been a month comfortable at home n with surroundings. We are happy with the indoor games n pools. Walking around the apartment is a great experience.