The staff here are all great. Super responsive to resident needs. Very glad i made the choice to lobe here. Great location that is convenient to everything!

Amazing office staff. So courteous and helpful. Haley is amazing very prompt and understanding. Community is always clean. I feel safe and happy

Reply from South Wind Apartments

I think these are very nice apartments. location is great. Apartments are very spacious. It's very peaceful, neighbors are all friendly. All in all great place to live.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

The best location in Franklin! Great staff and really fun activities for this summer! Had a fun time at the club house this moring with the c kids competing in the basketball court!

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Can't wait to get settled into our apartment. So looking forward to using the pool and the facilities. We have so much to do and the time is getting away from us.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

The apartment is maintained good... The staff are very helpful and courteous..... I like them.... The apartment is easily accessible from I65....

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Southwind Apts are a quiet, safe, well run and well maintained community in great location close to fwy, retail shopping and downtown Franklin!

Reply from South Wind Apartments

I haven't even moved in yet and the service I've received is incredible. I'm so excited to be a part of this community and look forward to learning more about life at south wind

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Anytime there is any problem at all maintenance is SO QUICK. The longest I have ever had to wait was maybe two days and they are always so nice!

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Excellent service and maintenance. Indoor facilities are awesome. Specially the indoor swimming pool. Wonderful surroundings with lots of trees. Parking lot is well maintained. Really like the closed parking space.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Southwind is stellar in customer service, with friendly and professional staff that made moving in so easy! The grounds are clean and well-managed and the community features are far above average.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

We moved in last week. The staff was kind and helpful. We took a walk last night and the residents are all pretty friendly and welcoming. Looking forward to our time at this community.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

very pleased with this community. good grounds, nice staff, reasonable rent for the franklin area. i would highly recommend this apartment if you are looking to rent

Reply from South Wind Apartments

A great to live, friendly staff and quiet place to live. Easy access to Cool Springs, Downtown Franklin and the interstate to get to Nashville.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

We loved our stay in southwinds in all aspects . Maintenance team turns out immediately if we have any issues and office staff is also so cool.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

I enjoy it here. I love the area and it's been pretty peaceful. It is really neat to be so close to so many things. When it snowed, we walked to get food, etc. It's the best of both worlds being in a hidden gem and just a ways down from Cool Springs

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Management team is very professional and polite, they always smile and they are very open to any question. Any issue is resolved in timely manner. Thanks.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Southwind is a very good apartment with lot of good mainttenance team members.They respond to maintenance requests in a prompt way and complete it.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

We love the amenities. The front desk staff is wonderful. The maintenance crew is super kind and quick. The place is in top condition. We are enjoying living here.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Maintenance is very responsive, office staff is nice, and community is quiet. Nearly every store you can think of is within biking distance. Amenities are great. My only complaints are that the apartments are showing their age, AC/Heat is very loud, and the floors creak a lot when upstairs neighbors are walking around.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

We absolutely love it here. Great community and a beautiful view. I would recommend south wind to all my friends! It's a great place and a great location.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Great Service. Friendly Staff. Good apartments & Neighbourhood.... would like to stay here and will be referring friends to stay in this apartment....

Reply from South Wind Apartments

I've only been here a week but so far so good ! It would be 5 stars but I haven't been here long enough to go all out. Maintenance guy is A1, give him a raise !!

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Friendly staff, great rates for franklin, and maintance is always fast. the gym is nice, and the pools are good for casual floating and playing for kids. Mostly very quiet area, and the dog park is great for when my mom visits with her pup. the multiple doggy bag stations are really handy. I love all the trees, and walking around the pond.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Very good amenities and spacious apartment. Maintainence services are good and resolving quickly. Leasing office employees are behaving friendly manner