Great location. Very peaceful. The maintenance staff is prompt. Would recommend this apartment complex to anyone moving to the Franklin area.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

The community is great. Like all apartment complexes, the additional added fees get annoying, but are kept to a minimum. Have yet needed to file a maintenance request, but they always talk to me when I see them around.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Experience is awesome. Feeling safe and secured in this community. Best Place to live. I will refer this community to my friends. The club house is the highlight for this community because most of the community does not have it.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

I enjoy staying at South wind apartments, a quiet locality.. I regularly use the Gym facilities.... The staff are very helpful when contacted for any services....

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Beautiful community with very welcoming neighbors and staff members. Southwind is convenient for work and shopping. I couldn't have chosen a better home.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Apartment amenities are good and staff is very nice. Very good spacing and atmosphere around south wind apartment. I am feeling rent price is high now compare to other apartment communities

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Wonderful community! Clean..quiet and great maintenance! Good front office..nice size apartments. I would highly recommended these units..good value

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Just moved in as a new resident! Onah and Hayley did a great job introducing me to the property and helping me pick out my apartment. Really like the gym !

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Some residents are not picking up after their dogs. Like my apartment and the location. It is peaceful and relatively quiet. Would love to meet some of my neighbors soon. Onah has been so helpful when I need it.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

I have only been here a month and I love it. Staff are extremely friendly and helpful. In requesting maintenance, they are prompt and efficient.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Nice apartments and leasing office staff is helpful. I stayed here before and moved back again. Best thing is club house with all indoor amenities

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Very nice apartments. Really like the overall environment. House is very big and spacious. Having all basic amenities. Surrounding is Good. Nice.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

We moved here about 1 month ago, we feel it's good community to live. All our neighbors are cooperative and helping in all the time. Maintenance in and around the apartment community is good. Office staff and care team is something great here that we didn't have in other places.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

We enjoy the community and residents at SouthWinds Apartments. The events are entertaining and the management staff is prompt as well as helpful.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Very nice place to live in.. Feels like home. Great recreation, gym and pool and sports. but houses need some maintenance works to replace old taps, seal sideboards.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Amenatie’s are good and useful for family! So friendly neighbors! There is creek and fountain. Our family loves it! and indoor outdoor pools too!

Reply from South Wind Apartments

I honestly love living at Southwind because it feels like home. It is so convenient to everything. The indooe pool and the exercise options have truly made a difference for me.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

First important thing is very spacious apartments which we can not find anywhere else in franklin with the same price. Good amenities and accessible to major banks and post office and schools in less than 2miles.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Southwind is a great place to live. It is convenient to everything. The staff is helpfull and always willing to take care of any problems. The area is quiet.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

The best apartment I have stayed in!! I think the service is excellent and the entire process has been smooth. I will definitely recommend southwinds to my friends

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Living in southwinds is great. This has the best club house facility in Franklin, with an indoor and outdoor swimming pool, tennis court, indoor basketball court and the best gym.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Good experience. Maintenance services are very fast . and the residents are very friendly. the events in the community is also very nice. overall good stay

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Excellent Location and friendly neighbour. Office staff are very friendly and any issue they resolved immediately. Safe place, no noise. Maintenance is good.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

This community has it all. South Wind is centrally located to shopping, entertainment, and schools. The complex has Responsive staff, and well kept grounds.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Really Good Amenities and safety place to live and easy accessible to shops by walk, good play area for children and walk area for adults, good Jacuzzi swimming pool and tennis court, JIM and club house..