Awesome place to live! Property is beautiful and the location is convenient to lots of shopping - walking distance to Aldi, Publix, and the Post Office.

it is spacious. it is neat and clean.leasing office has all gym facilities and swimming pool. If possible should provide microwave for 2 bed room apartments.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

It’s only been a day but so far it’s a quite placeto live. The apartment is very spacious. I love the color of the counter tops and the cabinets. Over all good experience so far.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

So far; it’s great! Staff is so warm & friendly-you really feel like part of a community. Plus, I had a leak under the sink- a friendly staff member came and fixed it minutes after I called.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Staff and neighbors are great. All issues are handled professionally and immediately. The amenities are fantastic. My son loves the basketball court and shooting pool

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Convenient location, wonderful Management, gorgeous grounds and valet garbage?! What's not to love about our community? Amenities galore!!

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Third amenities are second to none. I wanted a large apartment without carpet & I found it. My apartment backs up to the woods & the dogs love it. 5

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Great Place to live in. Great facilities. Well maintained pool, gym and yoga room. Very nice activities hosted by the management. Timely maintenance works and inspections are also being done by Management.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

One of the best points is all the stores are near by and the community has so many facilities which are cool. And I have raised few maintenance requests which were fulfilled quickly. Just liked living here ☺️

Reply from South Wind Apartments

We are in the process of moving in this week. The staff has made us welcome and every little issue was promptly taken care of! We appreciate how clean and ready to move in condition we found the apartment . Five stars!

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Very happy you guys have great crew working here and they made me feel GREAT Avery welcomed.😁 if I had a problem you’ll would get on it ASAP.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Nice location and kids are enjoying the place. staff are very friendly. good maintenance. Service is good. Every month 2 events conducted by south wind event team.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Very nice facility amenities. Apartments are small. Popcorn ceilings are outdated. Staff members are friendly. Excellent location. Quiet neighborhood.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

I love living here. The apartment, amenities and staff are amazing. I highly recommend living here. I also love the beautiful trees. Nature lovers welcome.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Enjoyable, clean, safe residential area with excellent amenities and friendly staff. The community activities are fun for residents and their families.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Awesome experience with salient amenities. Conducting Special events every month which will make everyone fun, refresh and happy.Good maintenance on time.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

15 months later and still so happy we chose Southwind. The office, maintenance and the Care Team are always working to give us the best place to live.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Love the community. They host fun events and we have a great time! The pool is definitely the best amenity (2 pools in door and outdoor). Love it here!

Reply from South Wind Apartments

I really enjoy living here It's quiet and convenient to Everything you need,The staff are very friendly, The overall sense of community feels safe and is nice to go for a walk.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Great place to live. Friendly staff. Roomy apartments and wonderful activities.I guess that's why we have lived here for so many years. Than you Southwind

Reply from South Wind Apartments

I had several issues with my air conditioning in July. When I called the after hours resident line, my call was returned almost immediately and a service tech dispatched to my apartment within 20 minutes. They left a great portable cooling unit, for which my 4 year old and I were very grateful in mid July heat!

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Really enjoy living here. Neighbors have been polite and courteous, the property is beautiful, we enjoy using the amenities, and it feels safe.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

The apartment is clean and tidy. Tennis courts are the main disadvantage. The courts doesn't have proper lights which in turn is hard for playing. If you are in two bedroom apartment then you would be facing trouble with the water system.

Very nice and calm environment. Good maintenance and staffs. Good service. Indoor pool very nice. Lake and fountain are very awesome. Living with nature.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

We have been here for 4 months now and we love this community. Everyone is so nice and the complex is clean and friendly. We love spending time at the pool on the weekends!