Great place to live in. Wonderful service and maintenance. Very good apartments. The pool, gym, the tennis and basket ball courts are in very good condition and great time spend there.

It’s awesome community to love. I like the way how they maintain the community and friendly nature of the staff. The indoor pool is an awesome assert to the community

Reply from South Wind Apartments

I just moved to Franklin (Southwind Apts) from Los Angeles and couldn’t be happier. I already got my drawl back. Where I came from, this is like heaven. It’s nestled in the woods, super quiet, and a lot of amenities. Leasing office was amazing! Very friendly neighbors. It’s also less than 5 min to the historic downtown Franklin, which I fell in love with, and only 15-20 min from downtown Nashville. I’ve already gone twice in one week ha

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Apartment is nice but having problems accessing my Verizon phone emails. Hope this can get worked out. Need to go to Verizon and talk to them about it.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Franklin is a great place to stay! I'm glad we found southwind apartments which are minutes from a variety of places to find entertainment/fun things to do.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Have nice amenities and very good service 24/7. Southwind apartment location is very good and this location has all kinds of stores near by and very good schools located near to this apartment.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

So far, the community has been very welcoming. The apartment is pretty quiet, and everyone is considerate of their neighbors. I would definitely recommend staying here.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Property is super clean and well-kept and staff always goes above and beyond. Special thanks to Hannah and Hailey for their help with my recent transfer.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

I moved into weeks ago and I’m starting to feel very settled in. I am loving my apartment in the community. Everyone I meet is very friendly and helpful

Reply from South Wind Apartments

The community is pretty clean and neat! The activities which they conduct each and every month to make residents happy are one of the advantage staying in this community.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

We love how quiet and peaceful the community is. All of the staff is very friendly and helpful when you need assistance! Plus the greens around the property are always up kept.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

The place is homely. It has good staff , good maintenance staff , lovely neighbourhood. Children have indoor games. Management is awesome. Peaceful ,entertaining. shopping outlets are near by. Schools around are good.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

I really love how beautiful the apartment premises is looking currently i.e the spring time. The tulips and other vibrant flowers around the leasing office is absolutely stunning. The lawn is very well kept too and the fountain and streams are so serene while walking by. I love living here it’s so beautiful and so peaceful.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

South wind is an unique apartment among others since we have indoor pool so we can enjoy even in cold months. Great amenities , awesome staff and maintenance on time. Spacious luxury apartments with all facilities.More over, we have multiple events every month and also rewards and promotions. It's located in Franklin which is accessible to the major stores and IT offices.Nice place to stay longer!

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Good community which is very pet friendly. Close by many shops and grocery stores. Easy to access from highway. Good indoor swimming pool which is well maintained.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Lovely place to live. Signed my lease without ever seeing the place or community. Moved for work from philly and the location is stunning. Best place ive ever lived

Reply from South Wind Apartments

My experience is awesome @Southwind apartments. i really like their team @leasing office. They are very attentive & helpful. Really appreciate them for providing amenities like tennis court, basketball court etc. keep it up.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Hannah was the first person we met at the apartment office and she went above and beyond to make sure we felt welcome and to answer any questions we had. Her manager went the extra mile to have the apartment carpet changed out before we moved in due to being able to smell previous pet odor. So far, our experience here at South Wind Apartments has been very good.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

We loving living at South Winds. Everyone is super friendly and the amenities are amazing. Living here you are close to so many things. We have not had any issues while being here that maintenance wasn’t able to help with

Reply from South Wind Apartments

The gals in the office are amazing! Super sweet and helpful especially Hannah. So much to offer for extras and it's kept super clean. Just wish the walls were thicker. I hear too much from our upstairs neighbors

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Very peaceful community with all the essential needs and well maintained. Providing in time services with facilities like gym and swimming pool

Reply from South Wind Apartments

A wonderful place to live. Clean and tidy surroundings. The staff at the leasing office is also very friendly and helpful. Having a great time.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Convenient & love s of ammenities. Loved the dog park, indoor pool, racket all court, basketball court, complex socials, reflection pond & pool table

Great apartments! According to my downstairs neighbor, the floors are a little thin, but hey it's an apartment. Great community center with both indoor and outdoor pool!!

Reply from South Wind Apartments

I have really enjoyed my time here and the staff I can’t say enough nice things about them there awesome and the facilities are great to and it’s always clean. Thank you!!!