little expensive. After I inquired and actually took the apartment, it was 120$ more than what i have inquired initially. Also, I don't think the 200$ job transfer is also worth full. They increased the rent further (as if they are giving discount) in the contract and we have to pay the difference to what we pay actually (after the discount!!!)

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Community and amenities are good enought for the price. But the service requests are not satisfactory. They repaired my sink and dish washer twice in this first month stay. Still I have issues.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

The apartment is clean and tidy. Tennis courts are the main disadvantage. The courts doesn't have proper lights which in turn is hard for playing. If you are in two bedroom apartment then you would be facing trouble with the water system.

So far things are ok, I hve some issues that needs addressed. The grounds are always clean, the dryers cost an arm n leg, . The the people are friendly

Reply from South Wind Apartments

The gym needs some help. Air needs to be on early as it's super hot. Need sign posted to wipe down equipment - especially during cold/flu season. Toilets should be upgraded to low flow in apartments.

Best community live in Southwinds. Children's play are isn't that good not many things to play. Now it's summer time I feel outdoor pool needs to be cleaned properly to avoid all kinds of insects and whole lot of leaves in pool.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Great place to live. Friendly staff. Roomy apartments and wonderful activities.I guess that's why we have lived here for so many years. Than you Southwind

Reply from South Wind Apartments

The gals in the office are amazing! Super sweet and helpful especially Hannah. So much to offer for extras and it's kept super clean. Just wish the walls were thicker. I hear too much from our upstairs neighbors

Reply from South Wind Apartments

The community is nice. I enjoyed meeting the two people thatare in charge of welcoming the new residents to the south wind apartments. Thanks

Reply from South Wind Apartments

The experience so far has been ok. The locality is well maintained along with the utilities like Gym, swimming pool etc. Some issues are attended timely.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

This is a good place to live. It's quiet and diverse. The traffic isn't bad and the location can't be beat. I do wish the upstairs floors were a bit more sound proof

Reply from South Wind Apartments

A very quiet and peaceful neighbourhood.. good facilities. Improvement required for lawn maintenance and pool cleanliness. Excellent service by the leasing office for individual service request .

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Apartment is nice but having problems accessing my Verizon phone emails. Hope this can get worked out. Need to go to Verizon and talk to them about it.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

It's good to stay at South wind. Great ambiance and Amenities. It's located in the heart of Franklin and nearest distance to all big stores which is more comfort for shopping.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Apartment is very good and location is also perfect. .only problem is that issue fixing from apartment customer care department is slow. ...

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Very peaceful community with all the essential needs and well maintained. Providing in time services with facilities like gym and swimming pool

Reply from South Wind Apartments

It is a pleasure to be associated with Southwinds.. The ambiance, cleanliness and luxury are a noteworthy mention. The club house adds value to your money.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

So far, the community has been very welcoming. The apartment is pretty quiet, and everyone is considerate of their neighbors. I would definitely recommend staying here.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Very nice facility amenities. Apartments are small. Popcorn ceilings are outdated. Staff members are friendly. Excellent location. Quiet neighborhood.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Enjoyable, clean, safe residential area with excellent amenities and friendly staff. The community activities are fun for residents and their families.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

The community and amenities are wonderful. It’s peaceful and quiet - and they have a care team that hosts monthly events. I give it 4 stars because our upstairs neighbors and very loud and constantly make a mess of our patio from their debris, and we don’t get any cell reception in our apt.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Franklin is a great place to stay! I'm glad we found southwind apartments which are minutes from a variety of places to find entertainment/fun things to do.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

it is spacious. it is neat and clean.leasing office has all gym facilities and swimming pool. If possible should provide microwave for 2 bed room apartments.

Reply from South Wind Apartments

Convenient & love s of ammenities. Loved the dog park, indoor pool, racket all court, basketball court, complex socials, reflection pond & pool table

The community is pretty clean and neat! The activities which they conduct each and every month to make residents happy are one of the advantage staying in this community.