It's quite living here sometimes but it's not that bad, even tho we can do without the night bugs. Other then that We have friendly neighbors and a clean outside space.

Office staff if respectful neighbors are friendly maintenance does what they can as fast as they can. Allow our pets which is a plus. Apartment was clean and everything pretty much in order when moved in

great neighborhood, good location, never have any problems w neighbors. :) amenities are nice, staff is amazing. would recommend to anyone looking to rent.

Very professional and knowledgeable workers. When we had a problem in our apartment they came quick and fixed the problem. Only thing I dont like is the neighbors in front walk their dog and when it uses the restroom they don't pick up after them. And that attracts a lot of flies.

Great apartment homes. Complex is well maintained. Good customer service from office employees. Has great amenities and schools are nearby. Easy to get on highway.

Maintenance and staff are amazing thank you So much for making this a great experience for me and my family. I dreaded moving into an apartment from the horror stories I have heard but I came to find southgate to be the perfect match.

It's a good place to live. The rent is kinda expensive, but I love the neighborhood. The maintenance is good, and comes to help when soemthing needs fixed.

I enjoy the apartment and grounds but I am not impressed with the frequency at which the laundry facilities are out of order. The laundry room is also frequently very dirty.

Love living here at Southgates. When we have an emergency, we juat know we can rely on the maintenance team and the staff as well. Ms. Grace knows how to take care of tenants and we're thankful for her and her team.

Great community to live in, staff is super friendly. My apartment home is beautiful with an amazing fireplace that will be perfect for winter time

My experience here at these apartments had been very good so far. Way better then my first apartment I had they never wanted to come fix anything you guys come when we let you know itโ€™s something going wrong and I really like that ๐Ÿ™‚.

I have been living here for almost two years, so far Everything is going very well. The neighborhood is quite and very privacy. The staff is very friendly, the maintenance is also very fast yo fix problems.

I've been here since February and haven't had any problems, it's a quiet complex with good parking. I had problems with the laundry room but it has been fixed

Southgate is the best apartment I've ever lived in.. 5 stars I would recommend this place to any of my friends. Especially the staff.. there awesome.

So far, so good. Friendly staff, updated apartments, but the parking is sketchy at times. Need trash can at mail areas along with an actual mail drop that isn't in the office.

I have been living at southgate apartments for 8 months now. Its a quite, clean residential area. The office staff is attentive to your concerns. And always trying to make the community better.

clean, quite-ish community (train close by is an adjustment), incredibly friendly and helpful office staff. I like the large open yard area and the patios are great. Looking forward to my time here.

It's close to stores and gas stations. and easy access if youre going to Midland by taking highway 80.. the staff are nice and are willing to help you out..

The surroundings aren't bad and its close to my job. Very quiet on the weekends and weekdays. Seems safe for children and families. The only apartment that would start us out on a 6 month lease.

Great place to live. Nice and quiet. Very clean apartments. And grounds plus the Cust support at front office in very good best I ever had in any apartment complex

This is a great place to live. Pretty quiet during the night, days are pretty quiet as well. Close to everything so stores are easy to get too. Great people in office.

I like live and mi apartment is good place and I have 4 years live on Odessa and i love live in South Gate apartment thanks for everything on the apartment

Maintenance would come propmtly and also they have fun holiday activities for the kids.. pool is available most of the time and always clean around the complex.

Nothing ever gets done there's no maintenance, things are always broke we have to wait along time to get help. They tell you one thing an say another

Quiet place to live. This palce is very convenient to live. You can go to walmart or samclub in 5 minutes. So far enjoy to live here. The neighbor is also very nice too