The surroundings aren't bad and its close to my job. Very quiet on the weekends and weekdays. Seems safe for children and families. The only apartment that would start us out on a 6 month lease.

Great place to live. Nice and quiet. Very clean apartments. And grounds plus the Cust support at front office in very good best I ever had in any apartment complex

This is a great place to live. Pretty quiet during the night, days are pretty quiet as well. Close to everything so stores are easy to get too. Great people in office.

I like live and mi apartment is good place and I have 4 years live on Odessa and i love live in South Gate apartment thanks for everything on the apartment

Maintenance would come propmtly and also they have fun holiday activities for the kids.. pool is available most of the time and always clean around the complex.

Quiet place to live. This palce is very convenient to live. You can go to walmart or samclub in 5 minutes. So far enjoy to live here. The neighbor is also very nice too

Our experience has been good so far. We are currently renting 5 units total at Southgate Apartment Homes in Odessa TX for some of our remotely located employees.

These apartments are really nice and quiet. So far no complains or loud neighbors.really nice community,only thing I dont like is that they never answer the phone from the office.

Is a good place but need something of update at apartment. Appliances are a little obsolete, the kitchen need more lighting and renewal. The best light for use is daylight and not warm light.

I love the area and the kids love the playground and pool. The rent is way too high for the apartment we have though it went up 500 a month from last year :(

Locations really good. Were in the middle of both my work places and lots of stores around. Nice stafg too. Very accommodating. Its quiet in our neighborhood too.

It’s really nice. I enjoy living here very much. I have lived here almost 5 years. Just wish we had a better maintenance team and a better playground in the back for the kids

It's a great place to live but I would like to get my stuff fixed in my apartment a little faster. Still waiting to get my washer and dryer hooked up and I have been here a month and still can't use my washer and dryer yet. People are very friendly

Friendly staff , they have events for residents , nice quiet community , they have a laundry and playground for kids , they have the property well managed.

It's a good place to live I love the location and the pool it's close to the train tracks but it's ok but dislike how the rent doubled from my last contract other than that I like it

Wish the pool was open more and when thing need fix it would get fixed. My kids like the play ground. There are things that can wait but some things cant

Living here is good but the parking is a joke. The manager is very nice but the maintenance program is not good right now. Some people here are good neighbors.

Very calm and quiet apartment complex, has a lot of amenities available to residents, will recommend this apartment complex to friends and family

I'm so happy with my experience living here! Staff are so helpful and friendly, from the first day we moved in, we had the most pleasant conversation with the gentleman cleaning our unit. The wonderful women at the front office greet me by name and help encourage me with my workout goals, and the maintenance men who have come to our unit have been some of the most genuinely kind people I've met. Being surrounded by such wonderful people has really made my unit feel like home.

I have been living here for over a year, so far everything is good. Staff is friendly and maintaining is also nice. One time the water heater was leaking and they fixed in the next day

So far everyone to very amazing and helpful And I'm enjoying my stay at the South Gate apartments I would recommend it to anyone Like I said before it's an amazing place to stay

Enjoy the friendliness of the staff, but would like a notice when a utility might be turned off. The rooms were great during the move in. And the neighbors are great.

Office personnel is always pleasant when I have to go to the front for anything. Staff is always so helpful when issues come up. Community is clean and quiet.

Love the location of our apartment. Close to both my workplaces! Nice staff and quiet environment. Easy access to business 80 since my husband works in Midland. Overall good apartment complex.

I like the apartment and their staff Very understanding and whenever you called them they respond quickly . The only issue was how high the rent price went.