Southgate Campus Centre

The community experience itself is amazing! But definitely the only thing worth paying for at Southgate. The food is mediocre, kitchen staff is so so nice though:) southgate staff itself was not the most cooperative but some of the RA’s were awesome!
The room was very nice and I loved the location. However, the meal plan was not very good about ensuring that the food was free of an allergy--dairy--that I had. Also, after I was having these allergy issues with the food, they did not allow me to cancel or even downgrade the meal plan. Also, the hallways were constantly dirty and people partied almost every night.
So far my residency has been well! I cant wait to move in during the mall and get to live in Southgate. I am also very excited to meet new people as well!
My experience at south gate has been amazing! It was such an easy transition from leaving home. I’m grateful for the people I have met here. And the lovely staff in the cafeteria
My experience at Southgate has been a very fun and interesting time. I enjoy having the dining hall open downstairs. I’ve enjoyed all of the activities that have taken place like casino night.
So far the service has been great, I am not officially living here yet but I can’t wait to start in the fall. My calls are always answered and they are very communicative and polite. It looks very clean and I can’t wait to be very involved with the community. I am so grateful to be able to live here soon!
Very easy to go through the process and excellent customer service if you have questions they actually answer the phone. I have not had to wait for someone to call me back.
First semester was pretty bad but I got better this semester, regarding dorm issues. I guess my main issues are the noises that come from loud people in the hallway (especially during week nights) and the food.
Living at Southgate is like any typical dorm and would find similar problems to your living situations. The best thing about it is the location and the least thing about it is the food.
Resident experience has been great! I like how Southgate is like a dorm but has many more accommodations and has more things to get involved with.