Southgate Campus Centre

4.3

4.3

I have lived at southgate for two semesters. I would say it was a pretty good experience. There was some issues but that is the residents fault. The RA try very hard to keep this place running and enjoyable. They created many clubs and activities for the residents and make sure all our requests are completed. I would have to say the staff needs to be more strict with the residents. There are many rules being broken without consequences.
Generally, the staff is very friendly. The location is perfect, and parking is very convenient. However, the issues with the washers and dryers can be extremely frustrating.
The staff is so nice, and i’m happy to have had the dorm experience. However, I wish they had better food choices in the dining hall, and i experienced a few room issues with mold and bugs and my shower flooding the bathroom.
Overall, I had a good experience here. The staff was always friendly and helpful. The package system was easy and I never had any issues retrieving my mail. I thought the food was pretty good for a dining hall and the dining hall employees are so fun. My only negatives were that it is a little pricey and we do have to pay for laundry everytime. I also wish my loft bedroom had a window. Otherwise, everything was great and you can’t beat the location!!
I enjoyed staying at southgate as I made many friends and memories in this dorm. However, there were some problems while staying here like leaks in the bathroom.
The amenities that are advertised and provided are average for what you are paying for. The food, on the other hand, is repetitive and basic. There is also an issue with the washing and drying machines constantly having a problem with either the machine itself or the paying system.
I have enjoyed my time living at Southgate. The location is amazing, I really like the convenience of having a dining hall downstairs, and having 2 different gyms to work out in every day.
A good place to stay your freshman year. However, I would not want to stay here next year. The staff is friendly and the location is very good. But some of the amenities could use an upgrade.
The location is good for being in the middle of literally everything but the place itself isn’t the best, some staff is okay but others are rude & the food could be a lot better.
It’s awesome. Best food ever. Good amount of people. Lots of fun themed nights. Can’t wait to spend more time there. Southgate is the best place to stay