I have had a really good resident experience, all of my RAs have been really helpful. I love southgate’s socials and the friendly environment that it is.

Great place to live freshman year. The food is pretty decent, they’ve started to improve with their dishes since the beginning of the year. Otherwise no complaints.

I love living at Southgate. The socials are great, the rooms are better than any on campus dorm and the location is unbeatable. Would not wanna live anywhere else!

Southgate is great! Everything in the building is super convenient and it is a great location to both FSU and TCC too. Great dorm experience.

South Gate was a great place to stay. Having a dorm style apt to live in was definitely humbling and being so close to campus was perfect. Miss it.

the amenities are really good, everything is very clean and neat. however the food in the dining hall it's not the best. they are always out of something and staff can be rude sometimes.

Clean and safe environment for freshman. Also dining hall being right under the dorms is very convenient. However sometimes it gets really loud at night.

I love how close Southgate is to FSU's main campus and that I can walk right downstairs to the dining hall to eat. I think that the staff is very friendly.

Southgate is fun and has made my life easy so far up here In Tallahassee. They have helped me with any problems I need and have provided excellent service.

Everyone is very nice and friendly. Elevators are a little creepy and get stuck a lot. People aren’t too loud and if they are Southgate handles them well.

Good location for FSU students. Love the convenience of food right downstairs and the top dog that was just put in. Most of the staff are very polite and great to talk to. Good community atmosphere to make lots of friends.

southgate is a super fun place to live! It’s located in a great neighborhood so a lot of things are not too far of a walk. also the drom and building has great features

Southgate has been the time of my life. The socials are well put together and an easy way to meet new people. The food is great and a over all good environment

I love southgate. The RA's are very helpful and the dining hall always has a very wide variety of food choices. The socials are my favorite though because it allows me to meet many people.

The location was right next to campus and I loved having all my friends right done the hall and being in an environment that was easy to make new friends

Everyone is nice and it is fun to have your friends living so close to you. The location is perfect which is a big bonus. You also get your own private bathroom which is ideal.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

I love the southgate environment. Everyone is friendly, and I've met many new friends here. The food is pretty good and they have a nice gym as well. They just placed a top dog fitness as well as muscle maker grill inside southgate which is very convenient. Overall I am very happy I chose to live here instead of FSU dorms because of the close community feeling and the fact that they have a cafeteria inside of the building.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

My daughter loves the Southgate dorm in Tallahassee. She loves the food and all they have to offer. We have already signed up to live there next year in the Southgate Lofts apartments.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

I was super excited to move to South Gate. I have met so many new people and it feels like home. The food is great and so is the community. I recommend South Gate to everyone.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

Overall, my resident experience has been good. The only thing that I would say could be improved is the dining hall staff most all of them are nice and sweet but a few are rude and a little mean.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

Location! Location! Location! And packed full of friends. Love this place ! My daughter feels happy and more importantly for me, she feels safe!

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

My experience at Southgate has been great! The staff here really cares if there is a problem or if there is something they could be doing better, and it makes living here better when you know they care. The rooms are pretty big and nothing beats a private bathroom

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

I have had a wonderful experience at Southgate. It is such a great place to meet people and it is a great location very thing that you need is walking distance.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

SO far southgate has been a great experience and I am very fortunate as a tcc student to have the opportunity to still have a dorming experience.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

The complex is very clean, every staff member I’ve met has been very helpful and the the location being so close to FSU is great. Perfect for first year students.