Overall it hasn’t been to bad! Lot us of complaints with the food which is pretty much accurate, and very noisy which you expect from college kids! But not a bad experience at all!

Overall I’ve made a lot of new friends and have enjoyed living here. The only downside has been the food. It’s a lot of the same thing over and over and the staff that works there isn’t very friendly.

At first it was really good. Then the quality of the food deteriorated for a while, but it is back to normal. The only thing I would suggest is actually listen to the people that live here more often.

Southgate is a welcoming place to live with all your friends and many ammentites available to you at all hours of the day. Close to campus so very convenient.

South Gate has been a good living experience. The food started out rough but the dining hall stepped it up. The dorms are nice and the location is perfect.

I enjoy living at southgate. I have met some of my closest friends here. Ive also been to the fsu dorms and I think southgate is much nicer.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

Love the location and all my friends I have made living here but the food in the dining hall sucks. Half the time theres no food out other than the grill and the employees just complain about their jobs.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

Southgate was definitely a great choice for my housing this year. I ended up meeting a lot of great people. I like having a gym so close to where I live.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

There are some problems with the dining hall with food and cleanliness but the staff and maintenance are competent and nice. When there is a problem SouthGate does attempt to fix it.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

I really like it here because the people here are very kind to me. For example, the workers at the cafe are very nice and I've actually made friends with most of them.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

Everything is great, things get fixed quickly, just wished there were some more washers and dryers. Overall good experience would come here again as a freshman

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

Love the location and the dorm feel. very clean, nice bathrooms but the food is not the greatest and super over priced. Overall I like living here but some improvements could definitely be made.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

without southgate i wouldn’t have the friend group i currently have so i’m really grateful southgate has brought me that. ceiling has a wet spot (room 561),

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

It is so beautiful and friendly here. The food is awesome and the staff. They do a really well job working with others and team building. The activities we participate in as well are awesome!

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

My experience at southgate has been amazing. The dining hall was not the best though, but it was bearable. Overall, i would reccomend southgate to a friend.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

The dorms are decent and comfortable but the decoration in the halls and color scheme isn’t great. The food downstairs is okay and the gym is average.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

It's been pretty great, this place has pretty much everything you need from the gym to the cafeteria, plus it's right across the street from fsum

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

Very convenient for getting to all 3 colleges. Such friendly RA’s and such a variety of amenities that are very fun. I remember when we first moved in we had a scavenger hunt that was very fun.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

Southgate is a great place to live with great RA's. The gym is nice, both the downstairs and upstairs one. The socials are a great way to get involved and meet new people.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

It’s been great so far! They just need to fix the 5th floor laundry machines because they are really loud and go throughout the night and leak like crazy

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

The food has not been wonderful, hoping it gets better for the spring semester. It’s been downhill since changing food vendors in October. Hoping for big changes.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

I seriously can not wait to move in! Perfect location, parking garage, a dining hall, a gym and so many opportunities to meet people between socials and events. I couldn’t imagine staying anywhere else for my freshman year!

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

Right on Florida states campus nice place ! The cafeteria is good . Great amenities all around a great environment. Walking distance from college town!

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

I think people will always find something to complain about. The food is great, better than what I prepared myself and I’m thankful for the variety and availability although if I miss dinner it is a struggle because I’m not sure how late dinners work or if available( if not we need that bc I sometimes am not able to get back on time but try not to spend money on food ). I love the socials and the RA interaction I’ve made good friends with mine. The only thing I’d say is fix the printer downstairs bc I need taht.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

I like Southgate it is a good dorm for first years transitioning from TCC to FSU. There are many things to do there like work out or watch TV or play games in the ball room.