Southgate Campus Centre

4.3

4.3

Adisen
It’s good and I like the dorms they are cool but I wish I met more people here i guess it’s my fault though I should be a little more social

Alianny
The dining hall isn’t that good and is honestly a waste of a thousand dollars since it is always the same food and there are not many options. The rooms are fairly spacious, and the bathrooms are better than at FSU’s. They claim that housekeeping comes weekly to clean but not one person has cleaned my room yet and it’s been a month. Staff are friendly though.

Verified Resident
Very nice establishment however the rooms are a bit small to be able to do anything. the building is very clean and the staff is very helpful and nice.

Connor
Staff is very friendly, especially the dining staff. I have enjoyed my stay at Southgate so far and I look forward to interacting with the other members of the Southgate community.

Loriann
I really enjoy the living here. the amenities are so convenient. the dining hall is much better than i expected and I have had no issues with staff or other residents.

Andrew
I like Southgate food is good, people are nice, staff is nice, gym is alright, room is comfortable, I like my neighbors and the food is very tasty

Anna
Nice dorm rooms, the people are all really nice, the RAs have events scheduled almost every night of the week so people get involved and make friends, the dining hall is super convenient, the gyms are nice to have, the parking garage is amazing to have, and overall it's been a great place to stay! My only complaint is that they don't seem to enforce quiet hours, so it can be a little loud at times.

Lily
the food is not really good. serve the same few things every day and should take ideas from residents. doors and drawers are broken. elevator in garage never works

Lauren
everyone is so nice! the best hospitality i’ve ever received. they plan the best events to get everyone engaged and interested. also love our RAs so much

Samantha
Front desk employees are very helpful and nice. They are always willing to answer questions and they really do provide a good atmosphere in this community. The food in the dining hall is okay and some of the staff aren't to friendly or happy to be there. I was overall impressed with the size of our room and bathroom. However, I have noticed that some of my clothes in the dresser feel damp, and I think cockroaches are coming from the armoire.