Southgate Campus Centre

4.3

4.3

So far it's been great and I can't wait to meet more people and get to go around with friends. love the atmosphere and the people who are all here. Great place to live
I can not wait to live here i have heard only good things. The facebook messaging platform made it so easy to find a roommate. It was very efficient and easy to use. Cant wait super excited!!!
great so far i have not really experienced anything that I can complain about so far so good hoping it continues to be like this. Its a big change but excited
Southgate Campus Center has been very helpful throughout everything. They have helped a lot throughout the entire moving process to make it less difficult.
Great place to live for freshman year. Corona made the experience kinda weird but I feel like southgate did a good job adapting. For a small dining hall the food is good if your not super picky. The gyms and study rooms are also nice additions. Great location.
i will pay someone to paint the walls one solid color like a nice light gray or opal because I'm tired of my friends clowning me for living in a gymnasium
Out of all the places in Tally, I chose Southgate because of the good things I have heard. I am super excited for my upcoming freshman year!
As a freshman, going into this I was nervous but the staff has been so helpful and welcoming to me and my family. Simply starting off with an online tour, the girl helping was so personable and answered all of my questions!
I have lived at southgate for two semesters. I would say it was a pretty good experience. There was some issues but that is the residents fault. The RA try very hard to keep this place running and enjoyable. They created many clubs and activities for the residents and make sure all our requests are completed. I would have to say the staff needs to be more strict with the residents. There are many rules being broken without consequences.
Generally, the staff is very friendly. The location is perfect, and parking is very convenient. However, the issues with the washers and dryers can be extremely frustrating.