Southgate Campus Centre

4.3

4.3

Tiffany
I give it a 10/10. The staff is very kind and Southgate is always hosting different events to get the whole center involved. They know the first year can be challenging and I think they do a good job of making everyone feel more at home.
Ellie
I enjoy living here. I like having the dining hall in the building. I also like how there are events. All the staff members are super nice too.
Mitchell
Employees are nice and involved. Rooms are kept at 67 degrees. Plenty of activities and study rooms/area filled with computers. A couple gyms that are open 24/7. Only downside is that the food isn't the best quality, they have some good meals tho.
Thomas
Pretty chill place and chill RAs. A few maintenance issues but not too bad. Met most of my friends here and the cafeteria people a friendly, but the foods kinda repetitive.
Meghan
The food is not great, but all of the staff is incredibly kind. The hallways are kind of gloomy but the rooms are light. The package system is very convienent.
Palakshi
I like the location, and meeting new people. I can’t really eat the food that often bc I’m vegetarian but otherwise I like living here. Another thing is the noise sometimes but it’s not that much of an issue
Shannon
10/10. I love living at southgate. You meet such great people and get to participate in fun events. Thats why southgate is the best you never feel alone.
Grace
It’s been great. The food is sometimes good. I like living here and all of the activities that go on. I also love the location. Everything is walking distance.
Shelby
The environment is pretty good, I have made amazing friends here. The study rooms are great to get some quiet time. The gym is great, there are actually three around Southgate the one on top of the dining area is my favorite.
Bryant
Over all, pretty good. I love the location, the other residents, not the food, but the food staff are amazing. I like a majority of the things