Living at Southgate was a good dorm experience. Met some nice people & the living space was reasonable. Wish residents were able to take food up to their room.

It has really been amazing living at Southgate. I’ve been able to meet people from all the school in area since they’re all my neighbors! Plus the food is always great

I love it here. The community is so much fun and I also love the IM sports southgate has. I love the game room downstairs and also the gyms that are always open.

Southgate living has been a great experience for my first year of college. The rooms are set up perfectly. Plenty of room for myself and my roommate. The location is amazing. Easy to get to the business school on the FSU campus. Lots of cool restaurant within walking distance.

The community is nice, with lots of IM sports and places to hang, but the room and food leaves much to be desired, especially for the price.

Southgate embodies everything i pictured a dorm being in my head. The small differences between here and the on campus dorms make a world of difference in discomfort regarding living in dorms. It's still a dorm, but the best you could (reasonably) ask for.

southgate is not all that they make it out to be. yes it is better than staying in an on campus dorm but there are a lot of negatives factors of staying here. like the RA’s don’t do anything about the noise at night. i will be up till all hours of the night hearing kids scream in the hallway or blasting music. the food is very fattening most of the time and it isn’t very good

Living at SouthGate has been a good experience. I like that the dining hall is right down stairs. It is so convenient. The gyms are really nice

My residence experience has been great! I love my room and my roommate and maintenance is very efficient to getting to anything that we need.

Don't forget – we're eager to hear about your goals for graduate school, why you'd like to earn your degree and what challenges you're facing. Our short survey won't take up much time – less than two minutes – and your answers will tell us more about what information you need to make a decision about graduate school.

I like this place good food good living goood friends and everything you can imagine the best place which you can stay and spend some time after a long day

The location of Southgate is great in comparison to Florida State Campus, and having the dining hall right downstairs is so nice! I would say that the dining hall doesn’t have the best food choices and should advertise its allergens much better. Also, people leave messes all over the building, such as on the stairs and in the hallways.

Love living at southgate! Staff is friendly and apartments gets cleaned once a week. The dining hall usually has pretty good food and I enjoy using the gym every once in a while!

The quality of the apartment and community in general is at least satisfactory. The food could be better though and more diversified. The same few options are featured everyday.

This is a great place to live!! The staff and Ra‘s are super accommodating and always willing to help. The amenities are also very nice.

It’s alright here. Location is excellent right in the heart of FSU but to leave it is so hectic if you want to transfer somewhere else at the end of the semester.

The staff in the kitchen are so kind and helpful. Maintenance always make sure my request are met and my room is cleaned each week. Kinda loud in the halls though, seems to be no control over that.

I love it there’s a bunch of great people here! Great food! Great hospitality! Everyone is extremely nice and helpful and the rooms are perfect size and comfy!

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

Dining hall is not worth the money at all. Maintenance and bathrooms are nice. Overall just way too overpriced to be under compensated. It’s unfair we pay so much to have top prison food. If i could live here without a meal plan i’d be so much more satisfied.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

Nice experience - it can get loud during the quiet hours, and no one seems to be trying to keep the noise down, though. Everything else seems to be good

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

Living at Southgate has been awesome! I’ve met so many people and been able to live with all of my friends. It’s been so fun so far, and I’ve loved it.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

it was very fun as I get to compete in fun competitions like the door decorating and all of the fun social. Plus it is super convenient to live as I am right next to school

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

It has been amazing. Everyone has been polite, it is in the most perfect spot and the food is amazing. Also all the events are unique and help everyone get to know each other.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

South Gate is a great place to live your freshman year. I didn’t know I could have so much fun and make so many friends just by living with them. I would recommend South Gate to any incoming freshman.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

It’s been fun meeting new people but there are some flaws. Half the lights in my room don’t work and the sink doesn’t drain. Other than that it has been fun