I love southgate. The RA's are very helpful and the dining hall always has a very wide variety of food choices. The socials are my favorite though because it allows me to meet many people.

The location was right next to campus and I loved having all my friends right done the hall and being in an environment that was easy to make new friends

Only being here for half a semester, I can say this a great place for freshmen. The overall atmosphere and vibe from not only the staff but as well as other residents radiate a very positive experience. Food is hit or miss, some days it's great, others can be improved, but the staff of the dining hall is truly the sweetest and I look forward to seeing them every day. Really the only downside to living at Southgate is the overall cost to live there. I understand MANY factors go into this, but for the price being paid to live there, many other amenities could be offered. Overall, I really enjoy staying at Southgate and would recommend to most if not all incoming freshman to live there.

Everyone is nice and it is fun to have your friends living so close to you. The location is perfect which is a big bonus. You also get your own private bathroom which is ideal.

I love the southgate environment. Everyone is friendly, and I've met many new friends here. The food is pretty good and they have a nice gym as well. They just placed a top dog fitness as well as muscle maker grill inside southgate which is very convenient. Overall I am very happy I chose to live here instead of FSU dorms because of the close community feeling and the fact that they have a cafeteria inside of the building.

My daughter loves the Southgate dorm in Tallahassee. She loves the food and all they have to offer. We have already signed up to live there next year in the Southgate Lofts apartments.

I was super excited to move to South Gate. I have met so many new people and it feels like home. The food is great and so is the community. I recommend South Gate to everyone.

Overall, my resident experience has been good. The only thing that I would say could be improved is the dining hall staff most all of them are nice and sweet but a few are rude and a little mean.

Location! Location! Location! And packed full of friends. Love this place ! My daughter feels happy and more importantly for me, she feels safe!

My experience at Southgate has been great! The staff here really cares if there is a problem or if there is something they could be doing better, and it makes living here better when you know they care. The rooms are pretty big and nothing beats a private bathroom

I have had a wonderful experience at Southgate. It is such a great place to meet people and it is a great location very thing that you need is walking distance.

SO far southgate has been a great experience and I am very fortunate as a tcc student to have the opportunity to still have a dorming experience.

The complex is very clean, every staff member I’ve met has been very helpful and the the location being so close to FSU is great. Perfect for first year students.

Living at Southgate has been great so far. The location is amazing and the food at the dining hall is great. I also love the gym being so close.

I have had a great experience so far at southgate, the food has been pretty good, and being able to share a bathroom with just one person is great, cant wait to continue my next semester

Southgate has been very fun so far. I have really enjoyed living among my peers and getting involved with the resident assistants and their programs.

The building is great and I really like my room. However it’s freezing everywhere. Also it would be nice if my room was next to my friend Syd. We requested it but it didn’t happen. Oh well. Overall good

Southgate is a very nice and inviting place to live in. Has a gym, its own meal plan, and every room has their own bathroom. Everyone is very nice

Great location, very close to campus and convenient for walking to class or work. The covered garage is also very convenient and beneficial for residents.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

The service is great all around. The staff is wonderful, the dining hall staff are very polite. The only thing i would say is sometimes having the police there is a little intimidating, but i understand the safety reasons.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

It’s all good. The place has its quirks but I’m getting used to them. The WiFi reliability could be better in my opinion. Been kicked off multiple times.

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

I am happy with how things have been going, I have no noise complaints and things have been going well. I've gotten used to living there for the most part I just think the dining hall needs to be open way later than 8:30

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

It’s nice. The rooms there are bigger than the rooms in other dorms, the food is good, and I really enjoy the computer room that they have with the consoles

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

My experience has been great staying here had been amazing and I’ve been meeting so many new people. The food is sooo good and the environment is awesome

Reply from Southgate Campus Centre

Southgate is a great place to live, the staff is super nice and helpful.The dorms are a large size and good size closets. The bathrooms are okay in size but I am happy with my experience,