Southgate Campus Centre

4.3

4.3

the location is great and the food is good. the gym is cool and the staff are nice. i would recommend south gate to the freshman next year when they choose where too live
Love all the staff so friendly!! The rooms are bigger than most of fsu dorms i’ve been in so far on campus and having own bathroom is a huge perk!
Everyone here is very laid back and fun. They leave me alone when I want to be left alone. I’m all about the alone time. But the residents are also at the ready to go out and party with me. South Gate gives me a safe at home feel
Southgate is a veryy cool place to live! It has amazing people and very helpful People to help you! The food is pretty good and the staff serving the food it solid.
I was very nervous coming here, but once I got here the people were nice and easy to talk to and they have made my experience great. The RAs and staff have helped me get accustomed to this new challenge and I am happy that I am in a safe environment.
Southgate is very nice, there are few issues and that only really has tod o with the fact that there are some older appliances in the room. The only big problem I would say (and it’s not a big problem, just something that I don’t like) is that the dining hall closes at 8pm, this is too early. But everything else is great! Kind staff, lots of amenities, and nice area.
I love living here at SouthGate because it is the best location and the parking is great, food is good, and I have met so many friends. I love it here.
I love the people here, I have meet so many fantastic people and the RAs are very nice. The food is also very tasty and the staff here is very accommodating to ones’s needs.
My room is really nice and I like the location. My only complaint is that things stay kind of damp in here, I think because the humidity is kind of a problem, but other than that I’m happy here.
I love Southgate, it feels like a home away from home! The food is good, the rooms are nice and cold, and I love the location. I will definitely look into living here next year as well!