Southgate Campus Centre

4.3

4.3

Tyler
it is a very good place to start off dorming in college, the food on the other hand isn’t the best for the cost of the meal plan but it gets the job dkne
Jazmine
I love living at Southgate, I even renewed my lease to live here again next year! I like how the dining hall is located right inside the building.
Sierra
Love southgate!!! My only issue with it is the food within the dining hall and the house cleaners. Towards the end of the year they just slack and don’t seem to care about the students as much
Hayes
Good place Great bathroom and Ra. Would definitely recommend to a friend to live. Fantastic place love it so much. Love the meal plan and that they provide me food.
Verified Resident
living here has been great, the food is eh but the staff in the dining hall are so friendly and welcoming. i wish i had more time here. i enjoy living here
Mitchell
Southgate is a really great place to live, The rooms are kept cold, cleaning ladies come weekly, and they do a lot of fun activities that help you get to know people like a basement haunted trail or a nintendo switch giveaway. The only thing about this place is the food is terrible. The burgers and chicken quesdillas are good most of the time but everything else they make isnt that good.
Caden
Great place to make friends. It's terribly dirty and moldy and they don't care at all. Plus they don't give you your mail! Would not recommend SouthGate if you care about customer service.
Verified Resident
The environment is fun to be around because it feels like summer camp… the elevator are always broken and it takes a long time to get fixed..
Olivia
I enjoy living here. Good location, nicer bathrooms than the dorms, and there are 3 different gyms as well as study rooms and a dining hall. I was not a huge fan of the dining hall, but having something available just downstairs is still convenient. No decorations will hang on my walls and it can be noisy in the halls or on the street outside. If you can get past that, its a good place to get a freshman experience off campus.
Ellie
Overall I had a great experience living in Southgate. Being a part of the pathways process, Southgate gave me the opportunity to form a sense of community while living in Tallahassee. It gave me the dorm experience I had always wanted. I made forever friendships with so many people. The events hosted were always great and fun. The staff was friendly and always willing to help. The dining hall was a great place to eat, do homework, and chat with friends. The maintenance crew always came within the hour of putting in a maintenance request. The crew was super friendly and always knew how to fix everything. I enjoyed having a weekly cleaning service. A big plus to living in Southgate is the fact that they didn’t close over winter or spring break. The location of the building itself is perfect.