Southgate Campus Centre

Love it a lot. The water works well and the food was really good and the workers would always make getting food fun. I loved how we were able to change the air. The locks on the door like the hotel hinges also made me feel really safe when i was alone.
Hi there how’s it going I’m clearing to do this for the points and have no desire of actually writing something that will be working tame to a
Very loud after quiet hours, some pumping issues as well. Rooms are not cleaned as much as they said they would be. Would recommend an easier way to pay monthly bills.
This is the best experience i have had in a very long time! i have met a bunch of new people and made many friends. my whole floor is friendly and they have changed my year completely.!!!!
My experience here at southgate has been great! It’s super close and convenient to get to campus and it’s right by college town. My only complaint is how it can get a bit rowdy when students tend to run around and yell in the hallways at night.
It’s fine but we have a lot of bugs even after an exterminator came and didn’t have hot water for almost 2 weeeks when we moved in. Besides that everything is running smoothly
Love it here such a great place to live! The staff is amazing and the food is great! Love my experience here and have made such great friends here!
Great. This place is wonderful grace and you have to do anything for you or anyone who is interested and in a way of things you need for the rest of the week I am not going on with my friends or not I just want you know I don’t want you in my mind I just want you know I don’t know if you want me or I don’t know what you want me and you want me you to do it and you know I don’t want you know what to say I’m not mad I
Southgate has been a great experience. the location is what’s best about it; being on the FSU campus has been most convenient. the one thing I would change is the noise level after quiet hours is not enforced.
I enjoy living in southgate. My neighbors are nice and the environment is great. I always feel safe to be here. The room has been good however we did experience some mechanical issues such as the AC being broken and a leak in the bathroom roof. The food is good but sometimes repetitive. Overall it is a great place to make new friends and build a community in Tallahassee.