I'm loving it, I walk around the nature walk in the morning. That's usually after I go to the gym. Last night I used the swimming pool, that was so refreshing.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Good service, but only know Because I’ve needed my apt serviced multiple times. They help day and night. Relatively cleanly place. Great location.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

We have lived here for about 9 months now and have had a pleasant experience. We love to take walks. Now that the weather is nice we are taking full advantage of the pool and its amenities.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

It's good to be here with all friends and families. Neighborhood is really good and the community. A play ground is near by for kids to play

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Some disappointment with the maintenance work. We moved here in January 2019. The Heater was not working due to compressor problem & it took more than a month to replace it. We had to live without proper heating in cold February/March for 1.5 month. Once Air Conditioner unit was replaced winter was almost over, we did not use Heater much. In May (summer), we found out that this time it is not cooling properly. Maintenance discovered that the machine was not installed properly. We had to live with no cooling for a week. Pathetic workmanship. The AC machine (for apartment above us) outside our Master Bedroom is making too much noise. Impossible to sleep at night, also disturbing sound throughout the day After putting service request, I was told that machine too have compressor issue & will be replaced soon. THIS HAPPENED MORE THAN MONTH AGO, still no action. I know that at terrace level I am bound to get noise issue with AC machines.. but this is old machines & poor maintenance. I was going give 2 stars but additional start is for recent breezeway cleaning.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

This is one of the finest community in south part of the charlotte. It has great connectivity to all the necessary and day to day needs. school rating is big plus.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

just started ..got a very positive and helpful experience from apartment office during lease signing, hoping for good and safe experience in this community compared to other communities.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Good location and near shopping malls. If kids go to Elementary school, It is walkable distance and no need to cross the road. Good location of property

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

The leasing office team (Ashley, Savanti, et al) are great. The maintenance support has also been responding quicker than before. I have seen Mark & Gabe addressing our issues faster and are responsive even on weekends.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Great team. Maintenance will be here the next day early and quick to fix whatever we have problems with. The neighborhood is beautiful, always greeting each other with smiles.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

We love southpark commons! The amenities available for the price can not compare. The staff is very nice and jumps to help the residents! Any time we have needed something fixed in the apartment, they are there the next day to help us out. They also always have free coffee and candy in the clubhouse and awesome walking trails right around the complex. Residents have been very nice as well! Definitely the best bang for your buck that you could find.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Southparl Commons is a nice community, very strategically located close to everything, with beautiful lush surroundings. The appliances and interiors definitely need an upgrade but there is nothing that stops you in day to day life.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Beautiful community with great location. Still getting settled in. Staff and maintenance have been quick to help with move in problems. My actual apartment doesn't quite live up to what I was shown in the model apartment during the tour. But I hope to have some things resolved. Overall...I'm happy.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Nice apartment , good surroundings, friendly and helpful management. Good place to live with family and friends.. good schools near by ......

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

like the area and the apartments but do wish the maintenance was a bit more timely. love the pool. the gym needs a little work as i do feel the machines were just placed there and not selected appropriately to complete a full weeks workout and hit all the muscle groups.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

I love living here, the dog park and pool are the best. The new staff is helpful and I can now reach them when I call to the front office. Thanks !

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Very happy with location, office staff amazing, apartment itself was disgustingly filthy. Dryer hose not connected, sink clogged, sink loose

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

The place is very quiet. It’s has a homely feel. Everyone is nice so far. It’s very dog friendly. The ladies in the lease office and the maintenance people are very friendly and welcoming. This feels like home.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Great location, in a walking distance from shopping and dining areas, has Y and elementary school across the road - great fit for families with kids. The territory is well-maintained as well. Management stuff does their best to keep residents satisfied and entertained

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Friendly staff and neighbours.. It has good amenities... Yeah. Internet and cable included in rent where I did not find in any apartments....

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Customer service is on top priority & maintenance do their job well & neighbors are very friendly in every corner with a wave & a smile. Baby & kid friendly

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

It's been great so far. A nice quiet location all throughout the day. The community is open and friendly. There`s adequate parkibg for all the residents.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

When first arrived to the apartment, my daughter and I was very excited. After setting in, I found a few things I dont like. However, over all I am grateful to live here

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

My experience here so far has been wonderful. The move in process went by smoothly and they were always a ton of help if I had questions. I never felt like I was in the dark at all.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

So far the experience has been great. I just joined the community and we have met several neighbors and everyone has been very friendly. The staff has been great as well.