Southpark Commons is a great place to live. It is an excellent place to raise a family and the location is great. Close to great restaurants and shopping.

I like living here! Most neighbors are friendly, the dog park is nearby, and the nature trail is fun to walk along. The office staff is helpful and anytime we've need maintenance done the maintenance staff has been friendly when they come by.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

This has been a wonderful place to live over the years. The community is a safe, friendly place and there's a lot of green space which we really appreciated. It's not perfect and there has been a lot of turnover in ownership, management, and maintenance in the 3 1/2 years that we've lived here, but the staff always work to make it a pleasant place to call home.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

I am leaving here from last 3 years and it has need good experience for us. I am leaving here from last 3 years and it has need good experience for us.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

This has got to be the most enjoyable place to live in Charlotte. It has been a great experience for me. The tenants here are friendly and inviting. The landlord is very polite, sociable and interactive with the tenants. As well as, the apartment feels like home.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Love friendly community 😍 And a welcoming stuff Everything always on time and with no problems ❤️👌 A very convenient location I wish more Russian speaking ppl live here !

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Is almost a year and I love it, great community, great neighborhood also and great staff they are so friendly, even if you show at office 5 minutes before close time,I would definitely recommended to my friends.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

One of the best complexes I've lived in while in Charlotte. Souhpark commons is a great, family friendly community. Highly recommend living here

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Pleasant neighborhood, the office became better since new manager, quick maintenance, apartments are a bit old but overall good place to live

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Nice apartment complex with a lot of community building activities. Has a good presence of trees and jogging trails. Next to a great elementary school.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

The community is a good location specifically if your kids are in elementary school. YMCA is also very close which makes it very convenient for activities.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

It has been a pleasure living in here, good amenities. Really quiet and organized, good people around and good quality... The crew that works in the leasing office are so kindness and friendly.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Overall a good experience. Parking hasn’t been an issue. Good price In relation to apartment size. However, it takes 2-3 times for maintenance to fix issues

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Since I moved here to live, i feel very comfortable, the staffs really friendly and all the neighbors was nice with our family. Love to love here!

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Location wise it is very good will give 5 Star for that , facilities wise also good , very good community in Charlotte to live with , staff is very good they will resolve your all query within minimum timeline , rent is little bit high that is the only drawback

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

There has been good and bad. I'm not totally thrilled but the staff is awesome! I had issues with a repair and regional management did not handle it appropriately and did not compensate me for my trouble

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

It has been a very good experience! Have loved the gym, trail and pool. The screened i patios make the outdoor living lovely with all the Carolina bugs.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Our community property management team is great! They are very professional and responsive. Every concern or request I have made known, has been addressed promptly. I am under the impression that they are sincerely interested in my contentment living here. Thank you!

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Nice clean complex, friendly environment, nice pool and work out rooms. Love valet trash pick up. Its easy to use the online portal to pay bills.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Maintenance here is very good . Maintenance staff are very friendly and skillful. The maintenance requests are taken care very quickly .

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

The apartment is good, close to school and ymca is the plus point. The appliances used in the apartment are bit old but I am happy with the quick service provided whenever repair was needed. Thanks a lot.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

It’s been nice experience here so far, especially the cleanliness of the society tennis court and gym. The staff is always there to help you

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

I have seen such beautiful community first time. Living experience is great. They are maintaining it very neat and clean. We have very good amenities.. .

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Nature friendly community with very nice neighbourhood. Very convenient to commute to grocery stores, ymca etc etc. We live the empty space available in community

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Overall it is ok. Better with new management. Still a few weak links. You are paying for location only here. Apartment features you can find better for less money. We are here for the schools. But if location is what you want then this place will do.