Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

4.2

4.2

Good experience to live in south park commons. But, for few months reduced cleanliness. The breezeway is not getting cleaned that used to be done before.
I had great customer service when I first arrived sing two different places in the same day I got to prove in the same day and it was the best day I ever had....
Good to be friends and families here at SouthPark Commons Community in Charlotte, North Carolina. This is our 4th year in this community and we are enjoying here
My experience here was excellent. Staff was very helpful and very friendly. The leasing office was clean and neat, and the staff made sure we were comfortable.
Living with family and friends at Southpark Commons apartments here in Charlotte, North Carolina is very good moments we have. Life is Beautiful
Its nice to reside in South Park Commons. Our concerns remain same for internet coverage in another bedroom. Would be happier if it’s taken care.
Ashley was wonderful to work with from the beginning. I had a lot of questions as I have never lived in an apartment community. Jasmine also helped me out and was great to work with. They are both so pleasant!
I am living here for the past year nice community with all the amenities.Near to all the grocery stores and south park mall.Enjoying my stay here
Have loved it here since day one! Great price, good amenities, super location and attentive staff help make this apartment home. Tall trees, lush landscaping and tons of nature are all added bonuses!
Good society to live peaceful and with all basic amenities pool ,gym and everything is near by to this place (gym ,school grocery shops, HT)