Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

My experience was great... from the beginning Ashley really made me feel welcome inspite of the circumstances with corona! My first night here in the new neighborhood was very different but after meeting my cable technician from the neighborhood, he really had good things to say about the community and I felt more comfortable with the decision I made moving here!
Nice and quiet community with great amenities. There are a lot of places of interest close by - Y Gym with an outdoor facility (walking distance), and a grocery store (2 miles up the road).
I love being on the second floor; the maintenance team are fast, friendly and efficient and the apartment is really spacious! Enough room us.
I have enjoyed living at Southpark Commons. It is close to shopping and great restaurants. I like the quietness and the friendly neighborhood. Great place for families.
Overall good, easy to commute, closest schools for pre school and elementary school as well. Little expensive if leaving with family as they charged deposit for spouse
a decent place in south park area. No issues so far. Great internet and close to places around like 10min drive. Lot if schools around for families.
This is home. I wouldn’t live anywhere else! I really like my apartment space, it is everything I need. My two dogs love walking with me around the neighborhood. I know and like my neighbors. Lastly I love living in this part of Charlotte - quiet and residential but easily accessible to uptown and all the things we love about this city.
So far so good! Have been absolutely delighted with staff, promises, property, location and unit. Still moving in but loving this place more and more each day. Best kept secret in SouthPark!
So far in the short time that we have lived in the Southpark Commons Apartment community, it has been great. It is a quiet and lovely community. The staff are very helpful, whether you’re dealing with the office or the maintenance, they both work to provide the best possible experience you can have for any situation.
Southpark Commons has a lovely, safe neighborhood-like feel and a wonderful staff. Good for walking or just relaxing. Beautiful sunset views.