Great, safe and clean place to live. Super access to a great neighborhood and by far the most price conscious in thr area. Annetities are great and staff are often helpful.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

The rental process so far has been great and management has been very responsive! We love the location and all of the amenities that southpark commons have to offer! Can’t wait for summer when we can use the pool!

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Everything is good except 1. There is no good play park for kid . It's not maintained. 2. There is no car wash and vacuum place . 3.there stairs and No provision for prame or kids stroller.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Love the location, friendly staffs, beautiful apartment with new appliances, well maintained. It's very near to preschool and elementary school.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Great community and kind staff. We love our apartment and the location. The rent isn’t crazy high for the amenities provided and updated floors and kitchen. I do wish you had the option of choosing to bundle your internet and tv or picking just one for a cheaper price. This because we don’t really use our tv service like we use the internet

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

The buildings and grounds have been greatly maintained. However something needs to be done about these windows. So many of them are completely frosted from leaking seals. They are so bad you can't even see out of some of them.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Enjoy the community, safe and friendly staff and have great neighbors. Nice pool and small but convenient gym. The caveats are - the trash is not removed promptly at times, especially during holidays, which leads to heaps of trash and some of it on the road

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Responds quick to services. Very tidy and well kept. Beautiful trail. The gym and pool are very convenient. Each apartment has a screened in porch and fireplace

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Great it has been a wonderful experience for me the staff they work with you they are concern and I feel apart of this community so for that thank you

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

It’s good experience living here. Love to be surrounded by good friends and good people. Things are good , everyone is friendly and ready to help

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

I enjoy living in the community. The trails are amazing. I take walks with my son often. My only complaint is the cleanliness of the apartment when I moved in.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Peaceful & safe environment, location is great. School is at walk-able distance.It's been 2 years me living here, initially faced issues with maintenance but things are getting better since the management is changed.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

The new maintenance crew is great. Gabe & team are prompt in their service. Ashley at the leasing office is also very prompt in helping us out.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Love the customer service and maintenance guys! They are friendly and always attenyive to my requests and needs as a renter. Highly recommend.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Been here for a month. Leasing peocess was quick & easy. Really quaint & quiet.. good location. Love my apartment. Valet trash is really convenient.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Very good neighborhood but the price is high and the service can be better then what we have Also I don’t like having cable through the apartment

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

It has nice spacious bright apartments. Lease office guys are good..they give quick response to ur problems. Quite community... Very nice ambiance.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Good area to live in. Like the layout of the apartment and the amenities. Staff are friendly and courteous. Unfortunately, it takes several attempts for maintainence to respond to requests. Thanks.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Apartment is neat and very closer to school. Community is closer to everything and in one of the best neighborhoods of Charlotte city. Decent enrollment process.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

The commuyis pretty well off except 1-2 issues. The maintenance staff is not very efficient and they have no idea how to maintain the landscape. Apart from that the other services and the lication of the community makes it a real good place to live in

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

South Park Commons is a diverse apartment complex. It gets noisy when your on the first floor. South Park Commons is a smoke free apartment complex INSIDE the apartment. We all have balconies and people seem to forget that’s where smoking takes place. BE AWARE OF YOYR NEIGHBORS

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

The staff is so helpful and friendly. I feel safe here. That is a new feeling, so very happy to be here. I have only met a few people, and all have been friendly.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Its one of the finest community in south part of the Charlotte. Very specious community with well planned units and layout with lot of sunlight in all the units throught the day.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Love the neighborhood !!! Schools near by,the best rated schools, shoppings!!! Everything is close by !!! Very quiet , safe area !!! And the girls in the leasing office very helpful , specially Ashley !!! So far I am happy here

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

The office is super nice and always willing to help! the Maintenance team is a god send and always fast when it comes to fixing the problem! The community is quiet and clean! I would recommend this place to anyone moving to Charlotte!