The community is okay. The updates are not top quality and the breezeways need to be cleaned. I asked for my screened in porch to be cleaned because there are spiderwebs and debris and I am still waiting. The cabinets have a musty smell and the walls and ceilings are peeling or cracked. My washing machine and Dryer are still on the porch because I’m waiting for them to move the other ones out. The school assigned to this apartment is good according to GreatSchools and the location is pretty good.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Honestly the best apartment complex I've ever lived in! It's safe, and friendly. The area is perfect for whatever you need access to! I look forward to the next year at this place! :)

Maintenance usually comes out same day, if not within 2 or 3 days (if request is called in, submitting online takes more time) and they are awesome people. Front office people are very friendly and its a pretty enjoyable neighborhood. Perfect location.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

I recently moved here and like this community very much. Friendly neighborhood and good management. Apartments here are beautiful and very spacious.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Almost all is well with this community 😊. Clean, managed well and we'll located. Management is good and service is prompt. Amenities are ok.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Love it here, great location and beautiful community. Maintenance crew takes care of work orders quickly and professional. Office staff is friendly and responsive

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Great location, conveniently located. It is perfect for families with small kids - elementary school is across the road so is YMCA. The territory is great, a lot of space, all green and with trees. Those who have pets - the community is pet friendly and has a small unleash zone One thing to improve is the play ground... it is old, dirty and some folks think they can have their dogs go there and never clean after them

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Great residence and people! My roommate and I love using the gym and also the pool area. I think the only thing I could complain about is the wasps outside of my door.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Community is good but on very first day I had unexpected bad experience. I know this community before moving in but looks like lot of things has changed.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Everything about this neighborhood is beautiful. The neighbors and the community are great vibes. The people that work here are very understanding and work hard to maintain a stable and everyone happy as best they can.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Excellent community at the heart of south park area. Easy accessible to everything anytime. The apartment complex is very green and clean. Staffs at apartment are very friendly and helping.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

I like the location and the amenities. It is a quiet neighborhood. It is located close to a lot of great restaurants and shopping areas. Great place for families.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Nice and Clean. Very helpful leasing office staff. Best apartment in best location. Close to uptown, south park mall and good schools.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

great service from the office staff...all very professional and caring...we have really enjoyed living in this community and look forward being here for a long time.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

I was refered from a good friend of mine, and at first it was a little expensive from what the told me. But then I added up from the apartments where I used to live and I paid more where I used to live and it wasn't as beautiful like it is here.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Has to be the best decision I've made. I used to live away from this neighborhood, but once I was referred to this complex, instantly I knew that this was going to be my next new residence.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

It’s getting a little better from when I initially started living here. The new management team and staff are headed in the right direction. Looking forward to great things.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

I love this complex! The staff is fantastic and the neighbors are great! It's clean and comfortable! The maintenance staff is extremely helpful and work to resolve any issues quickly, even though I haven't had any major ones. The office staff is super friendly! Best of all the rent is affordable, especially for the size of the apartments

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

They have a very friendly and accommodating staff. I’ve had only a very few, very small issues that were addressed quickly. The area is quiet and convenient

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Since I moved here to live, i feel very comfortable, the staffs really friendly and all the neighbors was nice with our family. Love to love here!

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Great place to live, close to YMCA and elementary school, shopping and restaurants are in walking distance. The community management is very responsive and has great community events for residents

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

My experience has been okay overall but there is room for improvement as far as maintenance goes. The stairs are also beginning to crack which makes me nervous.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Location is the best feature. Repair services could be better and most doors are askew. The pool is great but needs the lights turned on in the evening! Overall a great place to stay though.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

I have been leaving hear from past 2 years , location is excellent and facilities are good but I feel there is room for improvement specially related to maintanance related request should be treated on high priority and within less time frame

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

It’s very good experience living here in South Park commons community. Surrounded by friends and families , the loved once. Place is very nice