Living at Southpark Commons has been a relatively smooth experience! Anytime I ever had any issues the staff addresses them right away and always made me feel at home.

very nice management. they listen to the problems and solve them quickly. very nice and clean community. The extra storage is very useful. .The neighborhood is friendly. plenty of parking space.

I have stayed here since the fall of last year. Only complaint is that the breezeways still have bird poop in them from last year and the side of the apartment buildings are dirty. I have enjoyed my stay. Looking forward to the nice pool & grilles to open!

Nice community , good location, expert maintenance team, helpful leasing team, good neighborhood, good amenities, good rating school near by

I’ve lived here over 4 years and have enjoyed the friendliness of the staff and the overall atmosphere of this community. Great customer service.

I love this complex! Its so green and the staff is great! As far as my actual apartment... All the rooms are great size and the walk in closets were a must for me. My Cat LOVES the screened in porch!

South lark commons apartments are Good place to live in.On time service from front office. Good neighborhood and YMCA is quite near. Schools are also good

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

The maintenance staff can be a lot better than they are. Drainage is a big issue infront of my house and after multiple requests I feel they don’t even care.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Clean, quite, good upkeep of grounds, speedy maintenance, polite office staff, love the openness with a lot of windows in our apartment and great location !

These apartments are amazing! Absolutely love the floor plans! I love the fact that it is quiet and pet friendly! I also love the fact that everything you need is just right around the corner and its only 5 minutes away from South Park Mall!!

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Community seems to be nice, bad experience on apt - moved yesterday due to schooling and couple of friends are staying, overall pathetic experience since multiple issues are found on the day I moved, issues are still getting fixed.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Just moved in last week, and I love it here! From my first call and tour the staff have been incredibly helpful and so kind. Everything looks clean and taken care of and the apartment units are spacious, bright, and updated! I love the immenities as well and can’t wait to continue to use them.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Good location and price, but the apartment itself isn’t the nicest. The staff definitely cut corners when working on this apartment - paint splatters on the bathroom floor, finishing tape peeling away from the walls, air bubbles in the kitchen counter, insides of the cabinets are gross, etc. It could be a nice place to live if more time and effort had been put into it.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Great place to live and location, very close to southpark mall and surrounding shopping areas!! Maintenance and staff are very friendly and get back to you quickly. :)

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Beautiful community to live in the heart of south park area. This apartment is very clean and easy accessible to all the places. Apartment staffs are very friendly.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Ashley and the entire office staff is very patient, knowledgeable, and always professional. I had a million questions feeling new to this process and I love South Park Commons! So glad I made the choice

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

The office staff is so friendly and upbeat! The community is well kept and in a great location. It’s also very quiet and I appreciate the daily trash valet

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

The community is quiet and pleasant. The apartment is attractive and comfortable. Office and maintenance staff are responsive and helpful. The location in Southpark is ideal, close to shopping, services and recreation but just far enough removed.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Good experience. Awesome to be surrounded by very good people and kids. Love to enjoy all days with all dear ones. This is best part of this community

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

It's great here, I love the area and the Southpark Commons community. It's peaceful and safe. I like the unit a lot. It's spacious and conveniently structured. The management and maintenance staff are very nice and efficient. It feels like home already for me.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Conveniently located community. Apartments are dated & painted over walls without much efforts to fix existing damage. Bathrooms are dated & were not clean when I moved in. Exterior near the apartment front door is not clean. Good experience with maintenance people & the front office staff. Footpath along internal roads would have been wonderful..

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Here for schools. Price is to high for what you get. Clubhouse is luxury it is just an office and pool is ok. Other than that you can get more for less somewhere else.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Great, safe and clean place to live. Super access to a great neighborhood and by far the most price conscious in thr area. Annetities are great and staff are often helpful.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

The rental process so far has been great and management has been very responsive! We love the location and all of the amenities that southpark commons have to offer! Can’t wait for summer when we can use the pool!

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Everything is good except 1. There is no good play park for kid . It's not maintained. 2. There is no car wash and vacuum place . 3.there stairs and No provision for prame or kids stroller.