Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Apartment community is in a good location. As far as bang for you buck, the insides of the apartment are kind of cheap. Constantly something going wrong. The hot water heater is about the size of water jugs, so you only get about 15 minutes of hot water. Ac units are older and can barely get to 68 to stay cool, if it is hot outside. However these aren’t the worst things. Those are the “internet package” and “sales” nature of the office. The internet and cable package is included in your lease. This is the absolute worst thing you could do. We have been here since February and have had to have a tech come out, at least 3 times each month. You get the slowest internet possible and pay for it. In more ways than one. It is a bit pricey and goes in and out constantly. As for the office, when we moved in, we made a point to ask how the internet is, and the office manager said it was great. She said that her husband is a gamer and absolutely loves it. This is definitely false. If he is a gamer, there has to be an outside source, because you can barely play solitaire without lag here. Really wish there would’ve been honesty in the beginning. This is why they get one and a half stars. And it would be one if it wasn’t for the location.
Really nice area. Very quiet and makes you feel very safe. I lo e that I see so many people exercising and kids out playing. Makes me feel good about allowing my children to play.
I worked with savanti she is very helpful and gave the information all that needed and the offers they have.I requested for facetime because in live CA she responded immediately
Community is good and the people are good.the people at leasing office do a great job. Apartments are really good. Maintained is also good.
I love it here and the staff are so lovely and friendly! They made everything so easy by walking us through everything and I love the apartment I have chosen ! Thanks so much and I hope everyone is having a blessed day .
It been 4 months and enjoying living style at southparth commons. It is really good palve to live with family as they have all type of amenities and school are very close to community
SouthPark Commons is a very beautiful residence with nice amenities! The staff are very nice and an pleasant to interact with. It is an awesome location to call home.
Overall experience has been good. A bit disappointed in the quality of the landscaping company, after every cutting I have to sweep all the grass clippings of our sidewalk and steps. Extremely disappointed in trash and recycling maintenance, it’s a disgusting mess, going passed the recycling!
Living here in this community had been awesome until someone broke into my car Weekend before Mothers Day weekend and stole my Mother’s Day cards I needed to mail to all women in my family. Also stole car charger and work sneakers.
It's been an incredibly peaceful experience at Southpark commons. Staff is friendly and maintenance is quick to address any issues that have come up.