Semi affordable housing for South Charlotte. Overall the buildings are older and there are some pest issues, but the staff and maintenance are great.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

I like this community and staying since last 5 years. It’s very neat and clean, well maintained. The important thing is that management is reachable.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

This is one of the finest community in south charlotte. With lots of and lots of open space and trees around you feel like close to nature. Kids enjoy the space.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Absolutely love this community. Location and cleanliness is a plus! The workout facility is great. The surrounding area for walking you animals is a huge plus.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Nice staff, apartments are well kept, neighborhood is quiet, and the facilities are in good condition too. But maintenance takes too long to get simple requests done. Going over two weeks to fix a knob on a dryer

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

The main thing I like about where I live is the safety. I previously lived in a bad neighborhood on the East side of Charlotte where there was constant crime and my neighbors were mostly drug addicts. It was tough coming home to that everyday. Now I come home to families playing outside with their children, adorable dogs on walks with their owners (my dog is the cutest though) and feel safe when I go to bed every night.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Great community to be a part of. Quiet and peaceful areas and close to many areas in charlotte. Everything is upkept and in great condition.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Location is spot on. I love being close to everything in Southpark. There are plenty of great restaurants and breweries within twenty minutes of the complex.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Great location and oh so quiet. Maintenance comes quickly to fix any issues. We enjoy the many places where you can enjoy nature here as well.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Really enjoy the location, pool and neighbors. We moved here looking for a great location, with warm and inviting neighbors and an outdoor area to enjoy. Southpark Commons delivers

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Apartment is close to perfect. I love living here! Grounds are clean and well kept! Staff is courteous and attentive . Pool deck is maintained and the grills are a nice amenity! 😊

Only been here 2 dsys and i love it. Quiet. Close to my job. It's awesome. The office answered every question my wife and i had. Move in was a breeze. Only downside was mailbox key didn't work but thats getting fixed.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

The community has been extremely welcoming and the apartment is gorgeous for what we are paying. The location and amenities can't be beat! Looking forward to the year!

We’ve really enjoyed the centralized location, as we’re so close to many neighborhoods, and so close to the highways. We also love the updated kitchen

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

It has been a great experience so far. I have been living here since 2015. Good amenities and recreational areas. Also, it is located behind the Beverly Woods which is a A+ school

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Had quite a snafu when arriving to move into our apartment, due to a maintenance issue, but management got us a new apartment quickly and helped our move go as smoothly as possible.

I do have my questions and concerns. But I overall enjoy my stay here! Before moving here I was going from hotel to hotel and that was no fun. Thank you

Although the apartments are very Ice I think my rent is more reflective of the area. Some small things should have been replaced before I moved in. However! The staff is great ! And I put in two work orders recently and they were done in a very timely manner

We love the area and the active space around the complex. The apartments look great as well although Price is high, and maintenance can be slow to respond.

It is very good community located in very good area where lots of pre schools are there.The office stuffs are very helpful and the best part of this community is maintenance stuff are very hardworking and all issue resolved in timely manner.I will recommended every one for this

Wonderful staff, great location, pool open til Nov! Stairways could use a little tidying up. Overall, not bad. I look forward to my stay here.

Location wise it is one of the best place to live in. Rent is pretty high when compared to others. Appreciate if any offers provided for those who sticks for years in the same community.