Overall a good experience. Parking hasn’t been an issue. Good price In relation to apartment size. However, it takes 2-3 times for maintenance to fix issues

Since I moved here to live, i feel very comfortable, the staffs really friendly and all the neighbors was nice with our family. Love to love here!

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Location wise it is very good will give 5 Star for that , facilities wise also good , very good community in Charlotte to live with , staff is very good they will resolve your all query within minimum timeline , rent is little bit high that is the only drawback

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

There has been good and bad. I'm not totally thrilled but the staff is awesome! I had issues with a repair and regional management did not handle it appropriately and did not compensate me for my trouble

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

It has been a very good experience! Have loved the gym, trail and pool. The screened i patios make the outdoor living lovely with all the Carolina bugs.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Our community property management team is great! They are very professional and responsive. Every concern or request I have made known, has been addressed promptly. I am under the impression that they are sincerely interested in my contentment living here. Thank you!

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Nice clean complex, friendly environment, nice pool and work out rooms. Love valet trash pick up. Its easy to use the online portal to pay bills.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Maintenance here is very good . Maintenance staff are very friendly and skillful. The maintenance requests are taken care very quickly .

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

The apartment is good, close to school and ymca is the plus point. The appliances used in the apartment are bit old but I am happy with the quick service provided whenever repair was needed. Thanks a lot.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

It’s been nice experience here so far, especially the cleanliness of the society tennis court and gym. The staff is always there to help you

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

I have seen such beautiful community first time. Living experience is great. They are maintaining it very neat and clean. We have very good amenities.. .

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Nature friendly community with very nice neighbourhood. Very convenient to commute to grocery stores, ymca etc etc. We live the empty space available in community

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Overall it is ok. Better with new management. Still a few weak links. You are paying for location only here. Apartment features you can find better for less money. We are here for the schools. But if location is what you want then this place will do.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

I enjoy living at SouthPark Commons because of its location. It is close to great restaurants and shopping. The schools in the area are some of the best schools in Charlotte. The neighborhood is excellent for raising a family. Finally the on-site amenities add value to the community.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Just moved in recently and everyone has been great! The place is so nice, I couldn’t have asked for more. Looking forward to living here so much!

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

The staff at the leasing office are polite. But the maintenance support has gone down. There are very people for support now and it takes quite some time to get things fixed. I had tried calling the on call number sometime a few months ago and no one had picked. Not sure how is it now.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Moving into Southpark Commons has been an absolutely amazing experience. It is a fantastic community that we are so happy to be part of. There is not one complaint we have!

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

I love the community the people are so friendly. The staff is so attentive. I love being able to play with my child outside and it’s convenient to shops I love.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

We moved in to Southpark Commons on May 15, 2019. Six days into moving into this apartment complex we began to have problems. The first thing that happened was our bathtub wall fell apart exposing rotted wood behind the tiles. It was obvious just by looking at it that the entire wall needed to be replaced. Rather they just covered the hole with more tiles and then proceeded to tell me that there wasn't rotted wood (even though I have photographs of it). They blamed the moist wood on us and said that it was our fault the tiles fell off the wall. Not only did they try to put the issue on us, they also had me sign a form that said no animals would be in the apartment while they patched up the hole. This was because of the chemicals they needed to use to put up the tiles. We asked that they give us a time frame and a heads up as to when the maintenance people would show up. This was so we would have time to relocate our bearded dragon and her terrarium. Well we both worked the day they decided to show up. I got off work around 1pm to a voicemail from about an hour prior saying the maintenance team was there now and would be beginning their work, so I couldn't go into my apartment for the next several hours. My lizard was stuck in the apartment with the maintenance crew and their harsh chemicals because the office staff failed to update me on any date or time. We asked to use the restroom and shower in a spare apartment for the next day or so while we weren't allowed to use ours (we have 1 bathroom in our home). We were told that they would unlock the door to the spare apartment for us to use. We attempted to use this spare apartment twice and both times it was locked. We were not able to inform the office of this until the next day when they opened. We ended up having to drive across town to stay at a family members house for the night. They ended up giving us keys to the spare apartment the next day, after we no longer needed access to it. A couple weeks later we began have a water damage spot grow on our ceiling in our kitchen. We called it in and the maintenance supervisor came to inspect it. He told us that our upstairs neighbor had spilt something, and of course she wouldn't admit to that. Well he left and the issue was not addressed again for about a week. The water damage spot continued to grow and eventually began leaking onto my kitchen floor leaving a huge puddle. Mold began to grow through my ceiling paint. The water build up was so bad that the ceiling in my bathroom above my tub also began in leak. I called it in again and another person from the maintenance team came to look at it. He said that there was a busted pipe underneath our upstairs neighbors sink and they were going to have to replace it. So the maintenance supervisor initially blamed my neighbor because it was easier than actually addressing the facts. The maintenance staff came to replace the pipe, however they did not replace any of the wet insulation in my ceiling. They cut a huge hole in my ceiling in order to remove the mold and water damage. They said they needed to let the hole air out since the entire inside of my ceiling was soaking wet from the leaking. The pipe they removed was completely rusted over. Not only did they leave a giant hole in my ceiling with dry wall and wet insulation hanging above my kitchen; they also left a huge mess in my kitchen. Everything was covered in dirty dry wall and insulation, including my toaster oven, refrigerator, counter tops, cabinets, walls and floors. There was white dry wall foot prints left on my floor from my front door all the way through my apartment to my kitchen. My toaster oven also had some sort of black grease smudged on it. I was so upset about the condition in which my apartment was left in I had the complex manager come into my home to see it for herself. She sent in a cleaning crew later that week to clean up the mess the maintenance team had left. The giant hole was left in my ceiling for about a week before they finally came and replaced my ceiling. Since then my electricity bill has been extremely high, probably due the insulation in my ceiling being wet. During the time that the hole was left open more mold had grown through the paint around the hole. This mold was not cleaned, rather just painted over during the hole repair. We were so concerned about all the mold growth that we brought it up in conversation with not only the complex manager but the regional manager as well. We were promised that mold was not an issue. They said they took mold and moisture tests, but they aren't allowed to show us the results. Well fast forward a month and my bearded dragon begins to act really sick. Then we started noticing mold growing on our air ducts and vents. I took my bearded dragon to the vet and she was diagnosed with a respiratory infection. She is now on $135 worth of medications in order to keep her alive. Bearded dragons have small lungs and cannot handle breathing in something as toxic as mold. I have also had issues with my face swelling up due to allergies. This only happens when I am in the apartment. I confronted the regional manager again on this issue, as she had guaranteed mold would not be a problem. She sent the maintenance staff in to wipe off the outside of the vents and take more moisture tests. She said that the tests said there is not an issue, however she continues to refuse to allow us to see the test results. She has also been extremely rude on the phone. In the middle of having a conversation with us on the phone about the issues we have been facing she interrupted and told us that she has talked to us for long enough and has more important things to be doing. We set up a meeting with her in person to do a walk through of our apartment. We emailed her three times the day before requesting the paperwork for all of the maintenance work we have had done in our home. She ignored my request twice and then finally responded on the third time saying she'd bring the forms in person when she came. She showed up with a mold testing crew that she had not mentioned she was going to bring. She also did not bring the forms we had requested. They took about five minutes to test the entire apartment for mold and then they all left, including the Southpark Commons Regional Manager. There was no meeting or any discussion really. We have issues with our bathroom toilet not flushing properly, our shower not turning on sometimes, and there's a hole in one of our water heater pipes. All of these things have been brought to the regional manager's attention, however when she was present in our apartment she didn't even attempt to acknowledge them. She also at one point told us that we aren't allowed to have our reptile in our apartment, despite the fact that it clearly states in our lease agreement that reptiles are allowed. We also made absolute sure before we ever signed any lease agreement that our bearded dragon would be allowed to live with us. They told us that she was equivalent to having a fish tank in our apartment. Due to everything that has happened we have asked for some sort of compensation. We were told that we'd receive a $100 gift card. This was not enough compensation for our troubles, but it was all they were offering so we accepted. This was offered to us back in July. It is September and we still have not seen this gift card. So in conclusion, our experience at Southpark Commons has been horrendous. We have been treated poorly by the staff, but mostly by the regional manager. The maintenance team isn't thorough and cuts corners. The regional manager is rude and has made zero effort in attempting to resolve any of the issues we have faced. Everything is sugar coated and covered with a band aide rather than actually fixed. We are acquainted with other residents in this complex and they have also faced similar issues. So if you are considering living here, DON'T! They're advertised as luxury apartments; this is so false. I left half a star review becasue it wouldn't let me submit with no stars. If you already live here I recommend you inspect your home for mold and water damage.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

The Leasing Office staff team is extremely professional and very friendly. The entire team is very helpful and timely actions are taken against every maintenance requests raised.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

My overall experience is very good. The services are very good in timely manner. And location wise it is superb. I am stay here last 6 years and no issue till now. Little bit expensive otherwise everything is good.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

I was unable to view the actual unit I was moving into until my move in date and was a little shocked at how much smaller the area was from the what I was shown during my tour

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

It is still early in my living experience here, but all is going well. There were a few maintenance issues to be cleaned up, but everything else is great.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Southpark Commons is a gem in the heart of South Charlotte! Convenient to shopping, dining and entertainment, yet lush with nature and green space. Perfect community for dog owners - the dog park and trail offers ample space for potty and play! The pool area is perfect for summer lounging with friends and family. Office staff are warm and welcoming. Overall, excellent community atmosphere and stellar resident experience.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

I truly love living here. Every neighbor I’ve had here has been respectful and friendly. It’s a diverse community and you will often meet neighbors at the pool, gym, dog park, or just taking walks in the mornings or evenings.