Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Construction quality is not good when I moved in apartment was stinky and dusty and there was few roaches....... over all is good. It's is close the the city.
A great place to live, great apartments, great residents. My one thing I wish was better was the stairways. White railings are always so dirty and some are broken and missing top pieces.
This is an interesting and diverse place to live. The staff is helpful and friendly, and neighbors seem pretty nice. Maintenance requests are handled promptly.
Best place ever for living. I am enjoying the community amenities and services. Easy access to school, garden and grocery store. Really great place
Nice place and good neighbor hood, walking distance YMCA and Beverly woods elementary school. Good experience with on demand maintenance service
The apartment complex is not what it used to be. What it is now is Crime, mess and the office that is not doing much about it despite of MULTIPLE requests from MULTIPLE residents
I have lived at Southpark Commons for almost 2.5 year and I love it. They are always so nice and helpful in the office. They also have a great elementary school and ymca very close by.
The community is nice. However I didn’t like that for a week there was trash all out on the grass. For example there was dressers, mattresses, and carpet. It wasn’t very eye appealing especially when we just moved in. Jasmine in the front office has been amazing and so welcoming.
Overall, I really like living here. I get frustrated at the amount spider webs/bug traps and whatever are all over the stairs and my front door. Sometimes people are noisy outside at night, but love the neighborhood and everyone who works here is really nice.
It's clean and maintained. Nicely located. YMCA and school are near. Nearby south Park Mall. Monthly rent is little bit more but Apartment's are good.