Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

4.2

4.2

The process was super easy, and everyone in the office has been super helpful in making sure I know all of the resources I have available and where to go to submit work orders, etc. I'm excited to live here.
overall it is good community and silent and school near by, the apartment maintenance is not upto mark , it needs more work inside the home it looks old and no closets and ac machine is open in the laundry room not safe and also staff does not look they are ready solve , they behave as they doing favor to me. I do not say they are rude, you don't feel go, you know what kind of answer comes and way it received.
South Park Commons is a nice clean and green community in south Charlotte with good elementary , middle school and pre-school near by.
Good community with clean and well maintained basic amenities Close to harries teeter, ymca and elementary school Spacious apartment but rent is little high
Good community to live with , very close to the nature , clean and well maintained pool and gym , tennis court and kids play area is little bit isolated from most of the apartment building , HT ,Ymca and elementary school is on walking distance, rent is too high and apartments are old but spacious
My only issue is the cobwebs outside my door and debris. Also, the stairs do not seem stable. I love the neighborhood. I really only have 2 concerns.
Good community with nice neighborhood. i like to live because it is center of charlotte and very peaceful area with all necessary places at short distances.
We loved living here. We have lots of wonderful memories living here. It’s a quiet calm serene place. Nice to go for a morning or evening walk.
I have been at this complex since April and so far the complex is nice and maintence is always available when needed. The area has seemed safe so far.
We have found our new home to be an great place to live. Management and staff are very friendly and most importantly are very attentive. Peaceful surroundings and well organized. Thank you! .