Very good location ,clean and good society,Every things is near by to this place (school,HT,YMCA) Rent is bit high but for this location we can consider this

The staff at southpark commons truly makes the living experience here. Any time we need things done around the apartment they are taken care of in a very timely manner. It is also a great neighborhood which is a bonus. The only downfall is that the apartments are smaller and a little bit out of date for the price that you will be paying.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

The leasing office staff are awesome! They are very helpful & understanding. Ashley, Martina & Savanti. The maintenance support team is also great (Gabe, et al).

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

I have lived at Southpark Commons for almost 2 year and I love it. They are always so nice and helpful in the office. They also have a great elementary school and ymca very close by.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

The community is in heart of south park area and easy accessible to everything needed. Environment is very clean and green. Staffs are very friendly and most of the work orders are getting completed on same day.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Southpark Commons is a gem in the heart of South Charlotte! Convenient to shopping, dining and entertainment, yet lush with nature and green space. Perfect community for dog owners - the dog park and trail offers ample space for potty and play! The pool area is perfect for summer lounging with friends and family. Office staff are warm and welcoming. Overall, excellent community atmosphere and stellar resident experience.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

I really like the location of this apartment complex. The office is very responsive! Our apartment home has some flaws due to age, but the maintenance team seems to be dedicated to our community.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Part way through my second year here and still loving everything about this place! <3 Location, service, and comfort are everything that I could ever ask for!

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

The leaves outside needs to be cleane from th entrance of the apartments that is a big risk when start raining. Also the dog trash can need to be clean more often or the need to have more disposal.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

The community is nice. But the maintenance and upkeep could be better overall. Inside the apartments and on the grounds. I do like that I feel safe in my apartment.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Southpark Commons is a great place to live. It is an excellent place to raise a family and the location is great. Close to great restaurants and shopping.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

I like living here! Most neighbors are friendly, the dog park is nearby, and the nature trail is fun to walk along. The office staff is helpful and anytime we've need maintenance done the maintenance staff has been friendly when they come by.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

This has been a wonderful place to live over the years. The community is a safe, friendly place and there's a lot of green space which we really appreciated. It's not perfect and there has been a lot of turnover in ownership, management, and maintenance in the 3 1/2 years that we've lived here, but the staff always work to make it a pleasant place to call home.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

I am leaving here from last 3 years and it has need good experience for us. I am leaving here from last 3 years and it has need good experience for us.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

This has got to be the most enjoyable place to live in Charlotte. It has been a great experience for me. The tenants here are friendly and inviting. The landlord is very polite, sociable and interactive with the tenants. As well as, the apartment feels like home.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Love friendly community 😍 And a welcoming stuff Everything always on time and with no problems ❤️👌 A very convenient location I wish more Russian speaking ppl live here !

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Is almost a year and I love it, great community, great neighborhood also and great staff they are so friendly, even if you show at office 5 minutes before close time,I would definitely recommended to my friends.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

One of the best complexes I've lived in while in Charlotte. Souhpark commons is a great, family friendly community. Highly recommend living here

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Pleasant neighborhood, the office became better since new manager, quick maintenance, apartments are a bit old but overall good place to live

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Nice apartment complex with a lot of community building activities. Has a good presence of trees and jogging trails. Next to a great elementary school.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

The community is a good location specifically if your kids are in elementary school. YMCA is also very close which makes it very convenient for activities.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

It has been a pleasure living in here, good amenities. Really quiet and organized, good people around and good quality... The crew that works in the leasing office are so kindness and friendly.

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Overall a good experience. Parking hasn’t been an issue. Good price In relation to apartment size. However, it takes 2-3 times for maintenance to fix issues

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Since I moved here to live, i feel very comfortable, the staffs really friendly and all the neighbors was nice with our family. Love to love here!

Reply from Southpark Commons Apartment Homes

Location wise it is very good will give 5 Star for that , facilities wise also good , very good community in Charlotte to live with , staff is very good they will resolve your all query within minimum timeline , rent is little bit high that is the only drawback