Southpoint Crossing Apartments

The setting is beautiful and feels like it's set apart from the hustle and bustle of all the close shopping and fast food. A quick walk to any.
I’ve lived here for over a year and couldn’t be happier. The staff is super friendly and attentive whenever I’ve needed assistance. Neighbors are friendly and the community is well maintained.
I like it here so far. Nice neighborhood good people. Management is also nice they are welcoming and obliging. Its a plus point that haris teeter is so near :)
It was good leasing office people are good to resolve any issue we have. Welcoming and nice people. Also community is great everything is nearby perfect location.
I went into South Point Crossing Office and had a GREAT experience. All 3 of the people were AWESOME. I didn't look anywhere else, because they made me feel so at home, that I knew that this would be my home. Thank you so much for being so nice. Karen Ingram
I’m satisfied with living here. I do wish that there were some perks or upgrades to my apartment when I renew my lease due to the rent going up but the unit getting older.
I love the scenery and the dog-friendly atmosphere. The office staff are very attentive and kind and are always available when needed to help solve any issues that arise.
I absolutely love the office staff here. They are so friendly and helpful! The property is well kept and very quiet, despite being so close to a busy road.
Southpoint Crossing is a great place to live. Quiet, walking distance to restaurants, grocery stores and right off of I-40. On site car care is very convenient also.
There is an excess of bugs. The back gate stays open when it rains and that’s a seriously security issue. Southpoint sends a ridiculous amount of emails and they’re less than informative.