New to the community. Love the layout being near lots of trees and water . Working with Chris has been very helpful. My application was done completely online.

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

I love Southpoint Crossing Apartments. This has been my home for 9 years. This is a very safe community. The staff goes beyond the call of duty to meet our needs.

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

Leasing office extremely friendly and efficient. They made a long distance move a breeze. The onsite storage at a great price is definitely a positive.

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

Overall, living at Southpoint Crossing has been an enjoyable experience. When a hiccup was encountered with our downstairs neighbor, management was very helpful.

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

So far, my experience has been good. Other then the small water issue after i moved in everything has been good! Close proximity to places, people have been very friendly on most occasions.

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

With the management turnover when I first moved in, things have exponentially gotten better with John at the helm. He’s responsive and Danielle was also a huge reason why I moved in, despite the issues I had locking in price with previous management.

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

Very peaceful and private neighborhood with endless amenities at a great location! The employees working in the leasing office go above and beyond to make sure you get the help you need or answers to any of your questions and are very knowledgeable about the community.

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

It's a good start,looking forward to understanding the world around the community and the surrounding area and would like to make some friends.

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

Chris in the office made the process smooth and easy. I was turned down by other apartments because of my credit, even though I always paid the rent on time. The only thing I wish they had here was valet trash.

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

Loving it so far. The neighborhood is clean, the neighbors are nice. It’s quiet, and absolutely beautiful here. I look forward to exploring the neighborhood and it’s surrounding areas more.

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

I love Southpoint Crossing! I'm moving back to the community after being away for only 9months. My partner and I are looking forward to the amazing pool for the summer! The community managers have always been so helpful with the moving process.

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

Waking up to the finches an cardinal songs every morning makes for the start of a glorious day. How can a day go wrong with doing birds and beautiful flowering bushes.

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

So far a good place to live. Only a few minor problems, size of the porch for the 1 bedrooms is small, and the natural light/air flow is lacking.

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

May will be 5yrs living here and I still enjoy my apt. and the area! The front office is always available and willing to help me when needed

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

Poor insulation. You can hear every step they make. Neighbors are disrespectful too. They drop cigarettes, ash, tobacco, and garbage off their patio.

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

I truly enjoy living at South point corssing because I enjoy the area. Plus the apartments are nice. I like that fact that I am around everything.

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

Really love the area and being close to the trail. Super dog friendly. Beautiful and spacious apartments for a great value. Office staff is very helpful and friendly, and the maintenance staff always greets my dog and me when we’re out and about.

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

Great amenities and location is in a great area of Durham. Very close to to everything I need to get to. Thing like my job and the shopping center.

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

Just getting ready to move in from out of state and they have made the process with sight unseen so simple. Change of address, simple document signing and payments thru the portal.

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

My experience at Southpoint Crossing has been superb. I have no complaints about anything. The staff are all friendly, the grounds are well kept, and the area is super conveniently located. This has been one of the best apartment complexes I've stayed at.

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

It is awesome to live at Southpoint Crossing. I have lived here for 3 years and its the best apartments I have stayed at. The staff is great!

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

We haven't lived here long yet, but it's been pretty good so far. We find the gate a little annoying- we'd prefer that the gate across the road when entering the complex was always open, so we didn't have to stop and swipe in. Also, we wish the gym were bigger. Overall though, things seem nice!

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

Amazing people, amenities and staff! Perfect location near shops and Tabaco road trails, great for biking and being active!! The dog park is also useful

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

Nice place to live. Has a small neighborhood hood feel and the location is very convenient to many places in the triangle. The car wash center is a great plus to living in this community.

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

I love it. Just need the gate security tighter to keep the bad intentions people out. Make sure we allow professional families who wants a quiet and peaceful community, and not a place to cause trouble. I've been here for about 15 years, and I am a proud Navy veteran. God bless you.