There are fees for everything. The leasing office hours of operation. Are truly horrible for those who work jobs that don’t get off like 3 or 4. The location is nice & apartments are nice, but in my opinion they are overpriced.

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

The leasing/office staff has been amazing through my whole move-in process. Maintenance has been quick to respond to my requests and the neighbors I have met have been very friendly. The location is extremely convenient to so many things.

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

My wife & I love it here. And, Savannah did a good job getting us a unit we like, and helped us get ready for move in. I would’ve given a 5 rating except for a few mechanical problems related to our recent move in. Specifically, the AC wasn’t cooling well, and our clothes dryer was overheating. Then, when we noted these on our check off form, it took 2 or 3 visits each to get them corrected.

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

I love living in this apartment so far. I've been here less than a week and I'm in love with the location and how beautiful the sunsets are from our apartment view.

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

It has been great so far! I love the fitness center and the pool. Place is homey and quiet. There are a lot of spiders outside but its helps keep other bugs away.

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

This place is so nice. People are so helpful and friendly in the office. I wish this wasn't a transitional place I would stay here forever. Thank you for a great experience!

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

Very quiet and comfortable location. Grocery stores and restaurant's within walking distance. Bicycle trail on site minutes from Southpoint mall.

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

Southpoint Crossing is an amazing place to live! Its beautiful and the staff is very attentive to any needs you may have! Just finished 1 year with Southpoint Crossing!

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

I love this apartment complex. The staff are great and so helpful and the location is unbeatable. It has great amenities, like the pool, gym and lake, and the American Tobacco Trail runs right through the complex.

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

Communication with the leasing office is great. We are always aware of what is going on in the community. The recent communications regarding Dorian make us feel like we are well prepared.

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

I have been happy that the entrance gate has recently been left open. Very convenient! I'm also happy that the pool is open now. We have also had some water leaking onto our ceiling from the apartment above (two instances) but it got checked out quickly both times.

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

I enjoy living at Southpoint Crossing Apartments Overall for me, it is the best place to live in the city of Durham or elsewhere!! Every thing I need from service to my apartment or just stopping by the office for the best handshake with a great smile and words of howdy do to you today...the Best is always presented in a most kind and thoughtful way.!!!. God bless you all...joyce

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

The members in the leasing office are always so eager to help you with any problems/issues you have. They are always so polite and professional!

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

Love the location. Nice amenities. Wish there were ceiling fans in bedrooms. Neighbors are sometimes noisy. I would like more pest control.

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

Chris and the office staff have been nothing but helpful! All the hiccups that come when moving in anywhere have been taken care of. Excited to spend the next few years here.

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

The main office is very friendly and very helpful, as is the maintenance manager. We love Southpoint Crossing! The grounds our well kept and the lake is beautiful.

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

I so love the atmosphere apartment complex Loving the pool and exercise roomThe staff is wonderful especially Chris every time I have a problem he gets handled so overall I will give them five stars

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

Love the location. Well kept grounds other than pesky geese and timely repair response. I f I didn't have a few big issues bc of first floor, I would give them the 5th sta r!

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

I have really enjoyed living here for the last 1 1/2 yrs. it seems much safer than where I was in SE Durham. I like how close it is to my employment

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

I love it out here. My only problem is not being able to park in front of my building bc all of the parking space are full. Maybe assigned parking space in the future?

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

The large very clean pool at Southpoint Crossing is great. It is not very busy at any given time and even if it is, there is plenty of room for everyone.

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

Southpoint crossing has been fantastic! The amenities are my favorite; a clean pool, quiet neighborhood, and free bike rentals is all I could ask for!

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

Management is attentive to my request, the amenities are great, gated community for safety, playground for the kids, and the location perfect!

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

I love the area, great size apartment, excellent amenities. Overall a good place to stay. The only problem is opening the gate when it’s raining, It would Be nice to have a little coverage. The walls are kinda Thin too. Would totally recommend this place to anyone.

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

Overall I’ve had a positive experience. The community is in a great area and is generally well serviced. Particularly I appreciate that the buildings are being power washed now that the weather is getting nice.