Waking up to the finches an cardinal songs every morning makes for the start of a glorious day. How can a day go wrong with doing birds and beautiful flowering bushes.

So far a good place to live. Only a few minor problems, size of the porch for the 1 bedrooms is small, and the natural light/air flow is lacking.

May will be 5yrs living here and I still enjoy my apt. and the area! The front office is always available and willing to help me when needed

Poor insulation. You can hear every step they make. Neighbors are disrespectful too. They drop cigarettes, ash, tobacco, and garbage off their patio.

I truly enjoy living at South point corssing because I enjoy the area. Plus the apartments are nice. I like that fact that I am around everything.

Really love the area and being close to the trail. Super dog friendly. Beautiful and spacious apartments for a great value. Office staff is very helpful and friendly, and the maintenance staff always greets my dog and me when we’re out and about.

Great amenities and location is in a great area of Durham. Very close to to everything I need to get to. Thing like my job and the shopping center.

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

Just getting ready to move in from out of state and they have made the process with sight unseen so simple. Change of address, simple document signing and payments thru the portal.

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

My experience at Southpoint Crossing has been superb. I have no complaints about anything. The staff are all friendly, the grounds are well kept, and the area is super conveniently located. This has been one of the best apartment complexes I've stayed at.

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

It is awesome to live at Southpoint Crossing. I have lived here for 3 years and its the best apartments I have stayed at. The staff is great!

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

We haven't lived here long yet, but it's been pretty good so far. We find the gate a little annoying- we'd prefer that the gate across the road when entering the complex was always open, so we didn't have to stop and swipe in. Also, we wish the gym were bigger. Overall though, things seem nice!

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

Amazing people, amenities and staff! Perfect location near shops and Tabaco road trails, great for biking and being active!! The dog park is also useful

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

Nice place to live. Has a small neighborhood hood feel and the location is very convenient to many places in the triangle. The car wash center is a great plus to living in this community.

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

I love it. Just need the gate security tighter to keep the bad intentions people out. Make sure we allow professional families who wants a quiet and peaceful community, and not a place to cause trouble. I've been here for about 15 years, and I am a proud Navy veteran. God bless you.

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

Great community to call home. Close to everything but not noisy at all. American tobacco trail takes you through most of Durham. Awesome pool for the summer

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

I love living at Southpoint Crossing. The environment is friendly and the location is super convenient. Plus, my apartment, itself is beautiful! Spacious and home-y. I am so glad I made this choice.

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

The environment is absolutely amazing! For the most part it’s quite and my neighbors are extremely friendly. The leasing office employees are wonderful and very helpful

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

Great place to live. Very professional and organized in the office. The matinance staff is very friendly and always on time with request. Overall happy to live here

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

Beautiful complex with a great location and community. The pool, gym, and business center make life that much easier. The apartments themselves are very nice.

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

Love the community. It is very quiet and well maintained. If something needs maintenance, the team is very fast and efficient. The office staff is always helpful and amazing!!!

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

Very amazing staff in leasing office. Quendra and Danielle are amazing and very accommodating during the leasing process and understanding lease

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

So far, I absolutely love it. It's a well designed space and comfy living. Also, I love that we can paint an accent wall. Only thing is I've had valet trash that picks stuff up from the door and that's what I assumed this place had. Not a big deal, but it'd be great if that could be more clear going forward.

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

I was very please with the sq. ft of a 1 BR and prices compared to others. The manager that I spoke with was very polite and very helpful. I told her what I was looking for and the process began. I was suppose to move in at a later time but due to some emergencies they were able to accommodate me by letting me move in sooner. Thank you Danielle.

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

Just moved in a little over a month ago and I love It here. Big community, nice amenities, friendly neighbors aNd staff, and nice layout of apartments.

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

Been living here going on six months now and my wife and love it so far. Staff is great, the apartment complex is clean and the neighbors are friendly.