Chris and the office staff have been nothing but helpful! All the hiccups that come when moving in anywhere have been taken care of. Excited to spend the next few years here.

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

The main office is very friendly and very helpful, as is the maintenance manager. We love Southpoint Crossing! The grounds our well kept and the lake is beautiful.

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

I so love the atmosphere apartment complex Loving the pool and exercise roomThe staff is wonderful especially Chris every time I have a problem he gets handled so overall I will give them five stars

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

Love the location. Well kept grounds other than pesky geese and timely repair response. I f I didn't have a few big issues bc of first floor, I would give them the 5th sta r!

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

I have really enjoyed living here for the last 1 1/2 yrs. it seems much safer than where I was in SE Durham. I like how close it is to my employment

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

I love it out here. My only problem is not being able to park in front of my building bc all of the parking space are full. Maybe assigned parking space in the future?

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

The large very clean pool at Southpoint Crossing is great. It is not very busy at any given time and even if it is, there is plenty of room for everyone.

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

Southpoint crossing has been fantastic! The amenities are my favorite; a clean pool, quiet neighborhood, and free bike rentals is all I could ask for!

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

Management is attentive to my request, the amenities are great, gated community for safety, playground for the kids, and the location perfect!

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

I love the area, great size apartment, excellent amenities. Overall a good place to stay. The only problem is opening the gate when it’s raining, It would Be nice to have a little coverage. The walls are kinda Thin too. Would totally recommend this place to anyone.

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

Overall I’ve had a positive experience. The community is in a great area and is generally well serviced. Particularly I appreciate that the buildings are being power washed now that the weather is getting nice.

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

New to the community. Love the layout being near lots of trees and water . Working with Chris has been very helpful. My application was done completely online.

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

I love Southpoint Crossing Apartments. This has been my home for 9 years. This is a very safe community. The staff goes beyond the call of duty to meet our needs.

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

Leasing office extremely friendly and efficient. They made a long distance move a breeze. The onsite storage at a great price is definitely a positive.

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

Overall, living at Southpoint Crossing has been an enjoyable experience. When a hiccup was encountered with our downstairs neighbor, management was very helpful.

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

So far, my experience has been good. Other then the small water issue after i moved in everything has been good! Close proximity to places, people have been very friendly on most occasions.

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

With the management turnover when I first moved in, things have exponentially gotten better with John at the helm. He’s responsive and Danielle was also a huge reason why I moved in, despite the issues I had locking in price with previous management.

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

Very peaceful and private neighborhood with endless amenities at a great location! The employees working in the leasing office go above and beyond to make sure you get the help you need or answers to any of your questions and are very knowledgeable about the community.

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

It's a good start,looking forward to understanding the world around the community and the surrounding area and would like to make some friends.

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

Chris in the office made the process smooth and easy. I was turned down by other apartments because of my credit, even though I always paid the rent on time. The only thing I wish they had here was valet trash.

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

Loving it so far. The neighborhood is clean, the neighbors are nice. It’s quiet, and absolutely beautiful here. I look forward to exploring the neighborhood and it’s surrounding areas more.

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

I love Southpoint Crossing! I'm moving back to the community after being away for only 9months. My partner and I are looking forward to the amazing pool for the summer! The community managers have always been so helpful with the moving process.

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

Waking up to the finches an cardinal songs every morning makes for the start of a glorious day. How can a day go wrong with doing birds and beautiful flowering bushes.

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

So far a good place to live. Only a few minor problems, size of the porch for the 1 bedrooms is small, and the natural light/air flow is lacking.

Reply from Southpoint Crossing Apartments

May will be 5yrs living here and I still enjoy my apt. and the area! The front office is always available and willing to help me when needed