Southpoint Village Apartments

4.7

4.7

Great experience! Everything went smoothly with my transition across the country. The maintenance staff was quick to fix things and the office staff is friendly. I hope they add some better security features in the future due to recent robbery within complex.
We have enjoyed our time at Southpoint Villages. We have nothing but good things to say about the apartment, staff, maintenance, and location.
I have lived you a few years now and am so happy here. I love everything about Southpoint Village!! Everyone is so nice and always ready to help or answer your questions. The Maintenance Supervisor and staff are so efficient with any problem. I highly recommend Southpoint Village Apartments to anyone.
Wonderful Maintenance Staff, ie Vanessa and Terrence. Responsive within 24 hours to any maintenance service requests. This is very important when resident is weighing leading vs. buying.
It has been good so far, I really like the area. The apartments are nice. Being across the street from a mall is very convenient for shopping.
This community is a close one, like the old type neighborhood I spent my childhood in. Neighbors always happy to say hi and lend a hand! No place I would rather live in the area!!
We’ve been very careful to follow all of the COVID-19 rules set by the office and appreciate the care being taken. We have noticed, however, that a large number of our fellow residents do not wear masks. In spite of the rules this appears to be an uninforced mandate.
Things are a little different now but the community has stayed on top of things and have worked very hard to keep everyone safe and healthy I feel very safe here
I have been a resident for seven years . I loved this community. This community is friendly, caring, and respectful. The rental leasing office is fantastic, friendly and informative. They are always finding wonderful tenants for lease signing. During the pandemic the leasing office continues to send us reminders about wearing your mask and social distancing. We are in walking distance of Southpoint Mall, other shopping areas, restaurants, eateries, Target, and Nordstrom Rack. Check us out.
We have really enjoyed living here. The complex was welcoming, clean, and the management and maintenance staff is always friendly and attentive. We are happy to have chosen to stay at this complex for 3+ years.