Sova
4 stars851 Reviews

Zainab
about 11 hours ago
Sova is so nice, the apartments are so well spaced and beautiful. I would not pick anywhere over sova and sova makes it so easy for their residents to get around.

Manaiasiva
about 24 hours ago
My roommates are awesome and room and apartment when I moved it was amazing I love the utilities here, and the view from my room is amazing

Ryan
1 day ago
I really like that maintenance responds quickly to service requests. Also the amenities are fantastic as well. My one complaint is that the stair wells along with some of the upper floors are filthy

Abigail
When I moved in, everything in my room was broken. They just replaced the tv in the common area and we’ve had a work order in since the day we moved in. The staff is super rude and not helpful.

Sarah
I really enjoy living here at sova. I have a one bedroom and it just feels like home. I get to make it mine and I love the big windows that bring in so much light!

Adewale
The move in experience was terrible! My room was not cleaned, the door, Tv, sink and more was broken. As of today the sink and the door is still broken. I am very dissatisfied.

Lanie
It smells in the halls and the trash chute is a mess. Our oven in our room was broken before we moved in and we have put in multiple request to fix it and talked to people and it has yet to be fixed. My paid parking spot is always full with someone else who isn't me.

Sadie
Sova is a very nice place to live. The bathrooms and bedrooms are very big and the kitchen and living room is so nice. My roommates and I love living here!

Janasia
It’s been great. The community is so nice and inviting. The club room is so fun especially the pool table. The study space is great when you need peace and quite. I love it here ❤️

Isaiah
The maintenance team could be better. It shouldn’t take a over a month to come and then barely fix the problem. Sova could use someone to watch over and clean the amenities and make sure they are functional. The stairways look like they haven’t been cleaned in a year. It feels like I am paying more for less.