Spectra Southside

4.1

4.1

Kim Dinh
Prime location, very convenient to reach the campus. However, general cleanliness of common area should be improved. And there is still no communal kitchen/pantry even though we were told a year ago that it would be built soon.
Nicholas
The bathrooms are kept very clean, and the laundry room is also well maintained. The only thing I have trouble with is that the kitchen is not currently available, but this is in the process of being renovated, so it is fine.
Ming yu
OverAll not bad, a little expensive , maintainence are responsible to repair things , and only 2 min walk from UC campus , super close to all kinds of restaurants and boba
Verified Resident
It's been a good an convenient place to live. Close to campus and other places around Berkeley. The new additions to the building and better security are nice.
Frank
Very kind staff and comfortable living space that is close to campus. My biggest concern is that the restrooms need to be cleaned and maintained more frequently (sometimes they are out of toilet paper and/or soap). I also appreciate recent efforts to try to bring fresh air into the hallways, and I hope these efforts continue, because most hallways have a musty smell.
Verified Resident
My experience deadline with whether or not to renew my lease was below expectations unfortunately. A bathroom on the third floor has been closed for maintenance for the past month now and still hasn't been fixed.
Verified Resident
It's been a great experience living in Spectra Southside! My room is very spacious and comfortable, and the staff members are very welcoming and responsive!
Benjamin
Couldn't ask for a better location with Spectra's proximity to the heart of campus. Was pleasantly surprised by the room size as well. Waiting on the communal kitchen to be redone, as I've definitely been wanting to do some more of my own meal prep, but other than that I have no major complaints.
Haejin
great location and staff! Very accommodating and a great location. I’m able to meet with friends, get food, and get to campus with ease. The building can be clean, and sometimes I feel safe living here!
Andres
Although the building itself is old, its interior is maintained well and cleaned regularly. The rent is surprisingly low for the quality Spectra Southside offers.