Spectra Southside

4.1

4.1

Lucy
I’ve been living here for two semesters now and my experience has been overall pretty good! The location is really convenient and close to campus.
Michael
Great location and price for it. Lots of students nearby and management is very friendly and nice. Would recommend to anyone looking for a close location close to campus.
Verified Resident
I haven't actually moved in yet, but the staff so far have been very kind and helpful through the lease signing process! I visit once in a while, and the facilities are always clean.
Frank
about 2 months ago
Kind staff and comfortable living environment and close to UC Berkeley campus but hallways smell musty and bathrooms could use extra cleaning
Verified Resident
about 2 months ago
It's a convenient place to live for students or anyone working near campus. The new additions to the building and better security are nice. Staff is also very nice and helpful.
Yanyu
about 2 months ago
Good location, convenient to campus and restaurants. It does get a little noisy for me as I live next to Telegraph. It’ll be nicer if there were less flies in the bathrooms.
Haejin
about 2 months ago
great location and price! the water fountain is a bonus when it's not broken! Minor issues with flies all around the building but I do think it's getting better.
Viktor
3 months ago
It is very clean around rooms in our home. We have fresh drinking water in the corridor. Nice laundry. There are a lot of shopping places outside our community. Share tea, Walgreens, Mexican food, Blondies Pizza. Also, we can enjoy seeing a student campus of the world famous Berkeley University just across a street from our home. It is just great!
Sophia
3 months ago
Nice location, noise level kept to a minimum. Friendly staff and Amazon hub is a great addition. Good for students or young adults. Good night scene as well
Benjamin
3 months ago
Location can't be beat if you really want to be a part of campus and student life like I do (and am). Surprising amount of space in the rooms given how many units there are. Amenity conditions are improving, though I await word on the kitchen's status.