I rated it 4.5 because it’s difficult to set everything up (aka the WiFi since we have to buy our own router. Other than that it’s really nice

This place is much like home just without parents haha. But on a serious note its a nice place to live for how much you pay for. The amenities that are offered are well worth the price.

The rooms are great and the staff are really nice. My cat really enjoys sleeping in the bed and the closet is big enough, finally, for my clothes and shoes.

Great place to live! Two bedroom is very spacious!! The staff is very friendly, and mantienance is on top of every task! #livethespectrum!!!

Reply from Spectrum

All my questions have been answered in a timely matter and always very friendly. I look forward to moving in and can't wait to experience living here.

I’m moving in Wednesday and looking forward to living at the Spectrum. Their staff is very friendly and have always been able to answer any question I have had. I am confident it will be a smooth move-in process.

overall i think this community is great. tru offer amazing rewards and they make it not too difficult to get points while still puttin in effort. thanks.

So ready to live here!! Out of all of the places to live in Fayetteville, this is the most homiest. I love how friendly the staff is and how clean the community is.

Living at the spectrum is going to make my college experience so much better and I can’t wait to meet other residents and begin my independent life in such an amazing apartment complex.

I can't wait to move into my new spectrum apartment. It will be fantastic as it has a dog park, pool, and so much more. The bus system to the university is also very convenient.

This complex fosters a safe community with a reasonable cost for living. Property Manager is very helpful and there to assist me. From day one I stepped into the office she was friendly and professional.

Reply from Spectrum

Thirsty thursdays are my favorite thing ever!!! Also love all the resident events like the beach volleyball tournament and pool party thats happening today!

Reply from Spectrum

The Spectrum is great! I'd never want to live in another apartment. The apartments themselves are very nice, with a maintenance staff that is willing to help as soon as we have problems!

Reply from Spectrum

It has been so great. Everything has just been wonderful and I don't know how they do it all. It just amazes me that everything could run so smoothly.

Reply from Spectrum

I love the spectrum and the amazing staff. They are super pet friendly and always welcome dogs (or cats) into the office for treats. Definitely the most affordable for the value.

Reply from Spectrum

I love my apartment. It feels like a home. But I am upset that towing unmarked cars without permits is no longer a priority. Also, people leave trash outside their apartments for weeks.

Reply from Spectrum

The Spectrum is a quiet, safe and clean apartment complex. The staff is eager to help you with anything you need. Maintenance is constantly changing air filters and light bulbs and fixing anything else you might need. There are a lot of dog owners who don't clean up after their pets on the grounds, but are given free doggie bags and trash cans.

Reply from Spectrum

I like the very large floor plan. Definetely the thing y'all should leverage more and advertise- especially for couples moving in to the A1 or A2

Reply from Spectrum

So far everyone has been super great. I love that it’s so close to campus and to MLK which has all the restaurants. I enjoy the gym. Its always very clean for us residents.

Reply from Spectrum

I moved into Spectrum almost two weeks ago, and I can say my experience has been nice so far. Every time we have needed maintenance help, we have received it and every problem we have had has been resolved through communication with the front office. Also, the front office girl named Anna has been nothing but amazing for help. Overall, my experiences thus far with Spectrum have beeb good.

Reply from Spectrum

Been a resident now for the last 4 months. The staff has been nothing but nice and professional. I’ve called to have a few issues resolved with my unit and they were quick about fixing the problems. Thee only setback I have is a lot of the people living here are not the best about picking up after their dogs if ya know what I mean and that’s kind of irritating, since their is doggie bags readily available for the residents. Other than that I’m having a great experience living here!!!

Reply from Spectrum

Everything about spectrum I fell in love with!!! Can’t wait to move in August 1st! The staff is so friendly and helpful!!!! Anything you need they are on the ball! Thank you spectrum for all you do!

Reply from Spectrum

Awesome place to live and close to Baum stadium! Close walking distance to several great restaurants and easy access to the interstate. Go Hogs!

Reply from Spectrum

This apartment community is wonderful. The maintenance and leasing staff are always available to take consider any issues we may have. 10/10

I love staying here, I really love the size of the bedrooms and living space. Management are really friendly and helpful. Only thing I would want to add is more visitor parking spots on the side of the street without the club house.