I have enjoyed staying at Spectrum. Maintence is quick and everyone who works here is very kind. I will say I moved in excepting more upgrades in the apartment since I’m paying for them we do not have fans in bedroom and some paint was unfinished

Reply from Spectrum

I love the spectrum apartments. With reasonable rent, accessibility to campus, and being very much so pet friendly, I can wholly say that I will live here next year!

Reply from Spectrum

Everyone was very helpful and kind kind throughout the whole process. It's part of the reason why I decided to sign the lease at Spectrum. All the questions we asked were answered in person and every phone call took less than five minutes.

Reply from Spectrum

Spectrum is a fantastic apartment community, there’s so many fun things to do and the dogs everywhere are amazing. I don’t hear any barking or anything.

Reply from Spectrum

The apartments are very spacious. A lot of dogs live around my building, so my dog is able to interact with others. There is a lot of space outside behind my building for the dogs as well. I never hear a lot of noise, and mainentance has been very helpful.

Reply from Spectrum

Very spacious, maintenance is responsive, and staff is helpful. Could use more resident parking. Wish the furnishing were a bit nicer and appliances could use updating

Reply from Spectrum

The office staff have been very helpful whenever you have questions and maintenance jumps on work orders quickly! There could be more parking spaces though.

Reply from Spectrum

It’s clean, quiet, and the office staff is always friendly! Maintenance requests are filled fairly quick, and the complex tries to hold several events a month.

Reply from Spectrum

First off we would like to say that this is by far the best apartment we’ve ever lived at and we have been to so many apartment communities and this place really got us. Our apartment is huge and really fancy. The staff are awesome and the maintenance crew are also awesome. We’re so glad to live here and we love it so much!

Reply from Spectrum

The commons great but I feel there are some things that could be changed. I wish the trash dumpster was closer. Most things are great but some things could change.

Reply from Spectrum

It has been wonderful living at spectrum for the past two years, going on three. It is very pet friendly. Our puppies love the dog park and living right on the trail so we can go on fun walks!

Reply from Spectrum

It’s been a nice place. Had a few hiccups but they are fixing them. Everyone is very nice. I still think it’s the best place in Fayetteville to rent an apartment.

Reply from Spectrum

I love living Spectrum! My roommate and I toured many different apartments in Fayetteville but I believe that Spectrum is the best. It is not far from campus, and has a bus stop 3 minutes away. It is in a beautiful part of Fayetteville. It has met all my expectations!

Reply from Spectrum

The location is amazing to the University of Arkansas campus. The staff at the front is very helpful and seem to love working here which is nice to see. I love the reward system y'all have as well as the interactive Instagram to keep the residents involved.

Reply from Spectrum

excellent. I was hesitant to join at first, but I am glad I am building points now and getting rewards. let's keep this going. particularly the amazon

Reply from Spectrum

So far my experience has been amazing here at Spectrum. The office has done nothing but help me with issues we have had with our unit and maintenance has been so timely it's been amazing. I could not say enough about how thankful I am for that!

Reply from Spectrum

these apartments are awesome and perfect for me and my roommates! The office staff has been great at helping us out with anything we need or any issues we have.

Reply from Spectrum

It's pretty good here. I'm starting to feel at home the more i get comfortable and add things to the apartment. Moving out was a big step and it only gets better from there.

Reply from Spectrum

I have lived at Spectrum for 3 years now and I still love it. I plan to live here for at least two more years until I move out of state. The grounds are well kept, the staff is helpful, and the maintenance team is quick and efficient. I appreciate living here.

Reply from Spectrum

Everything has been great since moving in! Getting my cable working was fast and easy and compensated and having someone come out and spray for ants was also no problem. Our trash compactor fills up pretty quick but other than that everything has been great!

Reply from Spectrum

It’s been pretty good. We haven’t had lights in the main room since we moved in. Other than that pretty good. Easy to park and great front desk.

Reply from Spectrum

Cody is awesome! Thanks for the help on the gift card and continuing to always make sure it is done right. I do enjoy the Spectrum and all that they do as a whole.

Reply from Spectrum

My apartment is extremely cozy. Only downside is the walls are thin and you can hear everything going on around, below, and above. The neighbors also smoke week and you can smell it outside.

Reply from Spectrum

Living here has been awesome. I love the apartment layout and awesome amenities like the pool and workout center. I also enjoy the trails that connect to the razorback greenway!

Reply from Spectrum

Really great staff. The apartment is great. Really close to the highway so it’s good for commuting. Love the amenities. The dog park is cute.