The spectrum it is a great place to live. I have been enjoying the apartment. I was worried about noise, but it’s pretty quiet. It’s located fairly close to everything. The only thing that is a problem sometimes is trying to park.

Reply from Spectrum

The staff is very friendly and always there to fix any problems! The rooms are very spacious and modern looking. I like the gym and the pool as well!

Reply from Spectrum

I loved my tour, and the staff has already been so friendly and helpful so far! I can't wait to move in in August and see how great spectrum really is!

Reply from Spectrum

I absolutely love being at the Spectrum! I'm sorry that I will be graduating soon and have to leave! The community and amenities are wonderful!

Great rates and was available when I needed it. Worked with my job to get me moved in right away and even set me up with furniture before I arrived.

very great i love living here and really think everyone should get a chance to live here! perfect way to meet people that are in college! it’s great!

Reply from Spectrum

Amenities pretty good. Less than average in comparison to other apartment complexes in the area but great deal for price. Love the unit and upgraded furniture!

Reply from Spectrum

I've lived here about 3 years now and as far as I have seen its the nicest place around. Really good with pets and you get the most for your money.

Reply from Spectrum

Love living here! Have so much room for my dog to run around along with the dog park! Can’t wait for summer to be able to go to the pool and relax.

Reply from Spectrum

I have loved living at Spectrum for the past 3 years! I love how much grass area is available for my dog to run and how much freedom and space I have to work with when decorating my apartment!

Reply from Spectrum

It’s the best around Fayetteville and I honestly think that everyone that’s moving into the city should come check out the Spectrum apartments

Reply from Spectrum

I am not yet a resident, but will be moving in to Spectrum in the fall. I have friends who live here and absolutely love it here! I am very excited and am looking forward to moving in to Spectrum apartments!

Reply from Spectrum

I am really happy I decided to choose Spectrum apartments as my home while I am here. Very very nice and roomy. Great staff. Great pool, gym and tanning bed. Very nice neighborhood and close to everything.

Reply from Spectrum

My apartment is much larger than my last one, and I love the layout! I feel like it is a home rather than an apartment. I live with my best friend, and we decorated and furnished our whole apartment. We love it!

Reply from Spectrum

The Spectrum has been home for 4 years now and I have enjoyed every minute. The apartments are huge and stunning! The community events make it easy for me to get to know my neighbors and the office staff. Plus maintenance has never taken more than an hour or two to fix any problems I have had.

Reply from Spectrum

Apartments are spacious and nice. The office staff and maintenance are also very helpful. The dog park is great and has a lot of room for your dog to run and play.

Still loving the spectrum! I'm dreading having to move and start all over. I'm positive there will not be anywhere that can match this community for the price. Ps love the new management ;)

I haven’t actually lived at Spectrum yet, but I am very much so looking forward to it. It seems like a super nice, quiet place. It is the best looking college apartments I’ve seen.

So far everything has been great here. I love my new place and so does my room mate. Spectrum has been everything i have expected and more. Thanks for everything

I have lived here for three years now. The staff is very friendly and helpful, the office is always putting on fun little programs, and the living spaces are quite nice!

Reply from Spectrum

So far from what I have seen of Spectrum, it looks like an amazing place to live. I am not moving in until August but in the process of getting a lease, the workers were very helpful and made everything extremely simple. I am so excited to move in next semester!

Reply from Spectrum

So far I have loved living here. It is very pet friendly, and everyone who lives here is very nice. I love that the manager knows my name, and calls me by it every time I am in the office.

Really nice place to live, maintenance is quick to fix anything if it needs repair, and place is kept clean. I do wish there was a better equipped gym.

Love it here for the most part. Some things are annoying, like the fact that no one picks up after their dogs and that I have to walk so far to take my trash out. But aside from those two things and a couple of other annoyances, nice place to live.

I absolutely love living at The Spectrum! The apartments are super nice, the location is great, and they always have fun events for residents to take part in!