Love it here for the most part. Some things are annoying, like the fact that no one picks up after their dogs and that I have to walk so far to take my trash out. But aside from those two things and a couple of other annoyances, nice place to live.

I absolutely love living at The Spectrum! The apartments are super nice, the location is great, and they always have fun events for residents to take part in!

I LOVE living at The Spectrum! The staff are so nice and the apartments are super spacious! Plus I love being able to walk to baseball games

Spectrum arpartments is a fairly good residence, the staff handles every situation to there best abilities. I would say it could be a little cleaner, and have a little more security. Also a little pricey but well worth the stay due to the location!

Very large apartment with a homey type of feel. I would definitely recommend to friends! The staff is also very helpful when it comes to any questions you may have.

I love my apartment and the staff. My only issue with my particular apartment is the carpet in the bedroom. Maintanence has been great and super friendly.

Great community to live in! Quick maintenance requests! Great people! Friendly, and caring Staff. 10 out of 10 would recommend to my closest friends!

The staff are wonderful and helpful. They are very nice and informed about the building, so I know I can go to them if I have any questions.

The community is great and they have a lot of great activities for the residence. Maintainace requests have been addressed in timely manners and they are always able to solve whatever might be wrong.

Great place to live! Apartments are nice and the office is so Quick to respond to any issues!! I wish the trash cans were closer but overall a great place!

Good but slow service with issues. Love the pool and gym. Hard wood floors are super nice, so is carpet in the bedrooms. Also love the uark bus access

The apartment complex is awesome and repairs are done quickly. Great community, great staff and great location. I love having a place where my dogs can run around.

Love living here. The apartments are spacious and quiet. The location is close to the u of a but still in An area it’s quiet. The amenities are great as well.

I have very much enjoyed my time at Spectrum. I have lived in my apartment for 2 years and the staff has been nothing but nice and professional. Also, when I put in a maintenance request, it is usually taken care of within 24 hours, which is awesome!

My experience in the apartments has been overall pleasing. But, the staff and their attitude has not. When it comes to helping students money wise, there isn't much they are willing to do. It is frustrating.

Location wise its really nice! Apartment is clean (as can be) and very roomy! management is really helpful and friendly! Nice place to live!

This is my 2nd year at the spectrum and I love it. Great location, great staff, nice pool and tanning. The only thing I could complain about is the overages. Even when used in moderation, there's still atleast a 30-50 dollar overage.

Overall I have loved living at the Spectrum for the past three years. The staff is always super helpful, and our apartment is much more affordable than other student living places.

I love living at the spectrum because I have never really had any problems here. It is generally pretty quiet around here and the apartments are spacious compared to other complexes.

Living here is great! There is always something going on in the office, like free food or giveaways, and it's awesome that Internet & cable are included in the Rent.

Living at the Spectrum is great! There are so many activities and fun ways to meet other students living here. The pool and work out room are great!

Great property, clean community and awesome staff. Moving here was a great decision. Anytime there’s a problem the staff is always eager to assist. Then again I rarely have any any problems here.

The apartment is great, it is very spacious. Some people don't pick up after their dogs. Staff sometimes don't reply to emails. Should have monthly pest control.

The staff are always extremely nice and helpful. The wifi is very finicky. So days it won't work at all. I wish that my neighbors were a little quieter and their dogs would be a little more calm. But that's the price to live on the first floor. I love the overall vibe and homeness of the apartments.

The community is very pretty and clean. The staff is friendly and prompt responding to problems. I wish maintenance would give me a heads-up before coming to the apartment.