Not the most organized, but the dog park is nice, the valet trash service is very efficient, and the amenities at the club house are very accessible.

Reply from Spectrum

Satisfied with the place so far. Staff is friendly and there is a bus route nearby. There office has several events and activities every week.

Reply from Spectrum

I couldn't even move in on my first day here because spectrum failed to move out the previous resident's belongings or even check on the room at all. The whole bedroom and bathroom were absolutely disgusting and barely even apologized. I could not move into my apartment until 2 days after me being there. They also didn't offer any compensation after this whole endeavor.

I love the value and community events that spectrum does, customer service sometimes isn't the best but they're working on it. I also wish the gym was upgraded some more too.

Reply from Spectrum

Spectrum is a good place to live! Super quiet! Trash valet service is really nice as well as having the bus stop so close. Staff are always nice and helpful.

Reply from Spectrum

Very nice community. Nice facilities and friendly staff. It has a swimming pool and a gym. I don't know what else to add... Happy Friday!

Reply from Spectrum

The trash valet fee becoming required really rubs me the wrong way. Hot water has cut out at least twice in my year at the complex, and I had to request maintenance on my dryer online because the desk wouldn't submit the request. Other than that a very positive experience

Reply from Spectrum

Liking everything so far, love the events, but the shower pressure is so low it’s a really big bummer! A lot of our keys don’t work as well, our mailbox and fob keys to be specific. Our sliding back door doesn’t lock either! I am pleased overall though.

Reply from Spectrum

Spectrum is a great place to live, very rewarding, great amenities, friendly workers… and lovely living spaces! If 10 stars was available they'd definitely get it!

Reply from Spectrum

The apartment community is great! Everyone is so nice including the staff and there are endless opportunities to get involved in events that take place all the time here. Spectrum constantly provides fun meet ups that almost always include free food!

Reply from Spectrum

Living at the Spectrum Apartments has been a pleasant experience for me. The maintenance staff is good, the prices are fair, and they give good incentives for signing a lease.

Reply from Spectrum

All inclusive living makes it very convenient. Just have to pay one bill each month. All utilities, cable and Wi-Fi are included. I have lived here over three years now and been satisfied with the property. Safe neighborhood and convenient to everything.

Reply from Spectrum

Spectrum is the best at customer service and outshines all other complex. Their staff and community makes sure that everyone is welcome and has the perks of enaging everyone that lives here. I love being able to call Spectrum my home!

Reply from Spectrum

I've lived here for well over a year now, and I absolutely love it! The neighborhood is full of friendly people, the noise is always at a minimum, and my apartment is located near numerous restaurants!

Reply from Spectrum

At first I had an issue with a roommate matching since everything I asked for was disregarded, but after, they moved me to a better apartment. The people at the office work hard to make it a better living experience at spectrum and I appreciate that.

Reply from Spectrum

These are very nice apartments. Great atmosphere and plenty of space on the inside. Nice dog park and Nice pool. Plenty of freebies at the front office. Move here!

Reply from Spectrum

overall pretty great. can't complain about much. great location. standard student living facilities - covered all the bases. definitely satisfied with my first apartment!

Reply from Spectrum

Wish y’all would come fix my stuff! Wish y’all would come fix my stuff! Wish y’all would come fix my stuff! Wish y’all would come fix my stuff!

Reply from Spectrum

The apartments are so big and roomy. Its so great that it Is affordable and really nice. They have a lot of perks like a pool, tanning, and a gym.

Reply from Spectrum

The people in the front office are nice and there is really good service. The facilities are nice and all the community events are nice. The rewards system is also nice.

Reply from Spectrum

Our community is great. The staff is very helpful even with random questions, the location is perfect for school, everyone has been friendly and they offer tons of amenities!

Reply from Spectrum

It’s been really nice being able to love close to the college which is close to a lot. Everyone’s nice and it’s a present living area I’m very happy where I’m at and these apartments are spacey and really nice

Reply from Spectrum

I really enjoy the apartment and the location of the complex and think that rent is a reasonable amount. One issue though is there was some confusion regarding the furniture package and my roommate and I are both still missing desks for our rooms. It would also be nice for the lease to detail what exactly comes with each furniture package so we would know what we would need to bring ourselves.

Reply from Spectrum

Spectrum apartments has provided me and my brother with a wonderful atmosphere in which we can take on the never-ending endeavors that college throws our way.

Reply from Spectrum

It was very stressful and unorganized. My paperwork and welcome folder were no where to be found even though I had came in a month early to sign my papers. After an hour of waiting my lease agreement was found but for the wrong unit. Having the wrong into messed up my payments to pay online.