Best in the city I love it here . They make sure everything is right and in good shape ! I wouldn't want to go anywhere else but here ......

The spectrum is a great place to live. Very quiet complex, and a lot of great people. There are plenty of amenities such as a pool, tanning, and nice clubhouse.

Very beautiful community and extremely nice apartments. Grounds are kept up extremely well. Apartments are spacious and well kept up. Would rather they have stainless steel appliances but what they do have are kept up.

Our office has been very patient and helpful with us since move in to make sure everything is how it should be. It's very nice to have managers that care about their property and the tenants that live here.

I have been pleased with the overall quality of the apartment. Although we have had some difficulty with our electricity and showers it has been pretty nice.

Community is great. Staff is super helpful and the ammentities are nice. Only thing I dislike is that sometimes the noise level directly outside my apartment can be obnoxiously loud.

huge floor plans with lots of windows! love it but my unit was noticeably dirty on move in day. (& i waited to move in so they could 'clean it') there's ample parking for cars but little for scooters.

When I moved on there was a dumpster located close which was nice since I had to do lots of unboxing. I appreciate that they email to tell us we have a package in the office!

While it is a peaceful community there isn't much interaction between people especially, I believe, because of how set up the place is. The building were built to give everyone their private space but unfortunately Spectrum lacks activity to bring the community together.

Love living here with my pup! Love the dog park and open floors land. More than enough room for me and my roommate and both dogs! Can't wait for a great school year!

I'm enjoying my experience here so far. The staff is really nice and I love how spacious my new apartment is. I can't wait to get settled in and to decorate.

the staffs did not really take care of my paper works before i moved in. i had to come to the office every single day to get the paper works done.

Good staff that responds on and answers the phone when needed. Maintenance comes out when asked without any issues. Great place to live for students.

The apartment community is great! Clean, nice, and welcoming. All of the people are great and friendly, love be here. Everything provided for us here is very much appreciated.

I really enjoy staying in the spectrum apartments so far. It is always quiet around my apartment, the only issue I have is how quickly that maintence responds.

Great place maintenance is a little slow but overall great place and spacious place to live. Price is pretty reasonable. Bus is pretty fast to campus

I absolutely love living at the Spectrum. It is a great community to be apart of. The staff is more than accommodating, super friendly, and always brighten my day!!

Just moved in but it's been great so far. My place is very cozy, the office people are extremely nice and helpful. The actual leasing process was a bit bumpy but most complexes like this are.

Just moved in to an apartment.. was told it was going to be deep cleaned and that was definitely not the case. Many maintence problems still need to be fixed

Alayna was great when I signed the lease, couldn't have asked for better service than this. Go see her if you are interested in leasing. Excited to move in

so excited to live at the spectrum. The move in process is so easy and stress free. The staff are very friendly and are always there to help with any questions

The place was really nice. Really holy feel and really quiet. But, sometimes meintenance took forever to fix something. But other than that it was great!

Everyone is so pleasant and quick to assist when you have a question/ issue. I've noticed this without even being a resident just yet. Seems like a great community that I'm excited to join!

Great place! The office frequently has free food and fun contests going on. The maintenance staff is awesome - very quick, efficient, & friendly! Only complaint is that the rent just keeps going up.

Cute, efficient & large floor plans. Maintenance always comes by quickly when we run into an issue and the apartment grounds are usually kept pretty clean