Cody was an excellent guide and answered all of my questions and concerns politely. Everytime I called with more questions he was available, and that is one of the reasons I decided to sign here.

Reply from Spectrum

Neighbors are not the best but the location and convenience of this complex is overall really great. Love the open floor plan and huge living room

Reply from Spectrum

I love Spectrum! The apartments are in a great part of town, they are reasonably priced, and the staff is always helpful. Not to mention the high quality living spaces as well as the amenities offered by the complex. I just resigned my lease for a second year!

Reply from Spectrum

The staff is extremely friendly and helpful, maintenance is quick and friendly. I love how pet friendly they are and how the office staff not only remembers my name but also my dogs

Reply from Spectrum

The noise from neighbors, the parking lot, and garages is pretty bad. I wouldn't recommend anyone to live on the front corner of the complex. My roommate and I also had to call maintenance about our water heater up to 8 times since the beginning of last semester. It's finally been replaced after all that time.

Reply from Spectrum

Most everything here is great! The staff are helpful, the apartment itself is beautiful and is close to the bus stop. Living at Spectrum has been great!

Reply from Spectrum

The spectrum is a wonderful location in a fairly quiet and personal place. It’s always pleasant to see people walking their dogs to the dog park as well.

Reply from Spectrum

It’s been absolutely amazing, anytime I have a maintenance problem, I submit a request and it’s usually fixed within a few days depending on priority. Also everyone in the front office are very nice.

Reply from Spectrum

Good place to live for the location and price for rent. Could use a little better gym, but great place! The pool is nice and quiet over a party scene for relaxation.

Reply from Spectrum

Living at Spectrum is great. The maintenance staff is very on top of requests. The apartments are spacious and have lots of storage which is great.

Reply from Spectrum

The main satisfaction comes from those i live with. They are quality roommates and the only issues I’ve truly experience, besides the preexisting cosmetic and other damage to the apartment when moving in are the occasional smell of weed when I’m walking through the apartment complex and all of the dog waste that is almost everywhere on the grass. It really needs to get picked up by somebody and then this place would be better.

Reply from Spectrum

great! i love living at the spectrum, i wish the electricity wasn’t so expensive but that’s okay! Overall had a good experience. sometimes needs dog poop clean up but that’s on the residents.

Reply from Spectrum

Great community and nice staff that cqres about doing the best for there residents and getting to know them! Floor plans are large and all utilities included

Reply from Spectrum

Its a great place to live. The only bad thing is parking is a pain there are not enough spaces for how many people live here, and visitor parking should be marked better. There are also people yhat live here that have to park in the visitor parking.

Reply from Spectrum

Great place to live! It’s so quiet, clean, and comfortable. I’ve enjoyed living here for 5 or so years. The Maintance people are so nice and always willing to help.

Reply from Spectrum

I enjoy living here and even renewed my lease! Apartments are a great size and very pet friendly! Love the amount of green space and how close it is to Baum!

Reply from Spectrum

My commuting is nice. Not to noisy for the most part and they are all friendly. Only thing is people still don’t pick up their dogs poop. Besides that pretty clean too.

Reply from Spectrum

The spectrum is the most affordable For the amount of space and ammenities they offer. Staff is helpful and friendly and maintenance responds very quickly!

Reply from Spectrum

Great staff and manager. So far our experience with Spectrum has been awesome. Great Team! Have not have any problems and the maintenance staff is awesome and will be there when in need on time!

Reply from Spectrum

This place is like home away from home. It accomadtes everything you think you would need to live and has plenty of opportunities to get involved in the community.

Reply from Spectrum

for the most part i love my apartment. making it feel like home was my number one priority. i’ve always wanted to have my own place so i’m happy i found you guys when i did.

Reply from Spectrum

So far all I have done is toured and signed my lease. I feel very confident in the Spectrum to give me and my roommates a wonderful experience. I cannot wait to move in, in August.

Reply from Spectrum

Very nice apartment that takes care of all my maintenance needs. Always feel welcome when I go to the office. Would like to see trash pickup though. Other than that it’s great!

Reply from Spectrum

The community and residential living is great. The office staff is very friendly and welcoming! When I have mentioned an issue or concern to them, it was confronted quickly.

Reply from Spectrum

The apartments are well maintained. Clean with everything you could want. Only bad thing is no one enforced picking up after dogs, so there is actual feces everywhere. The grass is like a minefield.