so lucky i chose to live here. the people are amazing and the community is so active. i love the convenience of having a bus route for campus and it’s close to all the restaurants!

Awesome apartment I have pets and Spectrum is pet friendly and I have great neighbors! Out of all the places I've stayed with my dogs spectrum has been the most accommodating!

Okay living experience with okay managers. I’ve been here for a while and the management keeps getting worse. Residents and community experience outweigh staff issues.

I love the Spectrum apartments! They are very central in Fayetteville, very safe, cleanly, and the staff is great! The amenities are also awesome. I just resigned my lease for the second year!

I like my roommates and the ability to avoid all other residents within my units area. I think that the trash problems, leaving garbage on balconies and in front of doors is a bit much, but otherwise it;s okay

This year Spectrum has been great! Always attentive, and ready to help- and always with a great attitude! It really makes the spectrum feel like a community! Keep it up!

The apartments are great and the Spectrum staff and maintence are also great. There is always special stuff to do with the community, such as giveaways and volleyball games.

The spectrum are great people and are always willing to help out with whatever is needed. It’s a quite place to live which I like because it’s respectful.

loveeeeeee the spectrum they're very professional work with you in situations make sure you're comfortable in your home have community gatherings best place to live

Great place to live for the price in relation to how big the floor plans are! Highly would recommend Spectrum for anyone who likes to have a lot of open space to decorate.

I love living at Spectrum. I’ve been here for 3 years now and have been very satisfied. The staff are friendly, maintenance is timely, and buildings are cozy.

Reply from Spectrum

I’ve enjoyed my stay at spectrum, I do wish tho since I opted out of the cruise special I could’ve received the next special they offered, however the staff is helpful and friendly

Reply from Spectrum

I really like spectrum, it has fantastic rooms and the people that work there are very chill. Although, starting next semester they are going to force you to pay for people to come pick up your trash. I'd personally take the trash to the dumpster instead of paying someone to take it for me.

Reply from Spectrum

Love the community I’m new to the area and its in a well located area. I wish I was able to meet more people. I enjoy my apartment and can’t wait for the school year to start.

Reply from Spectrum

Management is great. Grounds are kept in awesome condition. Very attentive to requests. Convenience of having packages delivered to the office is a big plus, and the staff is so friendly when we go pick them up!

The office staff is very friendly and helpful. I just wish more equipment in the gym worked and last time I checked the tanning bed was broke.

Every time I have a problem, it gets handled in a timely manner! The staff is really caring and make sure every thing is right for the residents. I appreciate the dedication in making the residents get involved by coordinating activities! I also love the fact that the complex is always so clean and pretty!!

Reply from Spectrum

The new apartment Manager, Cody, is great! And maintenance always fixes issues within twenty-four hours. The rest of the staff is very friendly as well.

Overall, very big and spacious apartment. If I could fix one thing, it would definitely be the parking. I would have to park very far from my apartment and the lighting is not the best in the neighborhood at night. If parking could be altered, then it would be better.

Love it here at spectrum! Such a nice place. The staff is always so helpful and so is maintenance! Every time I put in a work order, it is fulfilled the next day.

Reply from Spectrum

I have loved living in Spectrum apartments. It is affordable and comfortable and is in a great location for me to easily commute from campus and back. Not to mention the fact that it is so closed to the baseball stadium, so I can easily stop in for some Hogs baseball anytime! The staff is always very accommodating and willing to help when I am in need. I wouldn’t have wanted to live any other place this school year!

It is an awesome experience living here. Great access to walking and biking trails, close to baum-walker stadium, and el patio. No complaints!

My experience has been more gracious than I could have expected! The office staff and maintenance are calm and more efficient than other apartment staff that I've had to associate with in the past.

We have lived at Spectrum for 3 years. We find it quiet, quaint, and quality. It meets the expectations we have for an apartment for two plus a dog.

Spectrum is great! I had a short notice move in and they found me a place quickly. They are great with dogs and so far have not had any maintenance issues with my apartment.