I love living at Spectrum. I’ve been here for 3 years now and have been very satisfied. The staff are friendly, maintenance is timely, and buildings are cozy.

I’ve enjoyed my stay at spectrum, I do wish tho since I opted out of the cruise special I could’ve received the next special they offered, however the staff is helpful and friendly

I really like spectrum, it has fantastic rooms and the people that work there are very chill. Although, starting next semester they are going to force you to pay for people to come pick up your trash. I'd personally take the trash to the dumpster instead of paying someone to take it for me.

Love the community I’m new to the area and its in a well located area. I wish I was able to meet more people. I enjoy my apartment and can’t wait for the school year to start.

Management is great. Grounds are kept in awesome condition. Very attentive to requests. Convenience of having packages delivered to the office is a big plus, and the staff is so friendly when we go pick them up!

The office staff is very friendly and helpful. I just wish more equipment in the gym worked and last time I checked the tanning bed was broke.

Every time I have a problem, it gets handled in a timely manner! The staff is really caring and make sure every thing is right for the residents. I appreciate the dedication in making the residents get involved by coordinating activities! I also love the fact that the complex is always so clean and pretty!!

The new apartment Manager, Cody, is great! And maintenance always fixes issues within twenty-four hours. The rest of the staff is very friendly as well.

Overall, very big and spacious apartment. If I could fix one thing, it would definitely be the parking. I would have to park very far from my apartment and the lighting is not the best in the neighborhood at night. If parking could be altered, then it would be better.

Love it here at spectrum! Such a nice place. The staff is always so helpful and so is maintenance! Every time I put in a work order, it is fulfilled the next day.

I have loved living in Spectrum apartments. It is affordable and comfortable and is in a great location for me to easily commute from campus and back. Not to mention the fact that it is so closed to the baseball stadium, so I can easily stop in for some Hogs baseball anytime! The staff is always very accommodating and willing to help when I am in need. I wouldn’t have wanted to live any other place this school year!

It is an awesome experience living here. Great access to walking and biking trails, close to baum-walker stadium, and el patio. No complaints!

My experience has been more gracious than I could have expected! The office staff and maintenance are calm and more efficient than other apartment staff that I've had to associate with in the past.

We have lived at Spectrum for 3 years. We find it quiet, quaint, and quality. It meets the expectations we have for an apartment for two plus a dog.

Spectrum is great! I had a short notice move in and they found me a place quickly. They are great with dogs and so far have not had any maintenance issues with my apartment.

I’ve been a resident here for 3 years. I’ve been through changes in management and so forth. I would say that overall the only constant has been the beauty of my space. I love my master bedroom with the bath. No matter what goes on I can always come home and enjoy my bedroom.

The Staff and amenities are beyond excellent but security is poor. There have been a few vehicle break ins and cars have been vandalized on numerous occasions.

Reply from Spectrum

I absolutely love living at Spectrum! I have never encountered a more kind, helpful, and professional staff. They are always smiling! The floor plans are spacious, the landscaping is so well maintained, and location is perfect in relation to campus, bus stops, baseball, and shopping/dining, but also just far enough away that it's so quiet and peaceful.

Reply from Spectrum

I have really liked living here at Spectrum by Baum Stadium. They have access to computers such as Mac Desktop and Dell at your own convince which was much needed when my laptop would not work.

Reply from Spectrum

I like that the spectrum is so close to campus and all the shops on MLK. The pool and fitness center is enjoyable and convenient. I wish that the air circulation of the apartment was better though. It gets very hot in one side of the apartment and cold on the other. I also wish that the ceiling lamp was higher up because people hit their head on it frequently.

Reply from Spectrum

this makes my third year that i've lived at the spectrum I love this place they're professional always have smiles on their faces and make you feel welcomed

Reply from Spectrum

Had some disorganization early on but really worked hard to make us welcome. Apartments are cozy with a vintage feel, and very budget friendly.

Reply from Spectrum

Cody was an excellent guide and answered all of my questions and concerns politely. Everytime I called with more questions he was available, and that is one of the reasons I decided to sign here.

Reply from Spectrum

Neighbors are not the best but the location and convenience of this complex is overall really great. Love the open floor plan and huge living room

Reply from Spectrum

I love Spectrum! The apartments are in a great part of town, they are reasonably priced, and the staff is always helpful. Not to mention the high quality living spaces as well as the amenities offered by the complex. I just resigned my lease for a second year!