Nice place and it offers 6 month leases and furnished apartments. Maintenance staff is friendly and helpful. Office staff is usually friendly too.

I love living at the Spectrum, but I have not had an easy time with management. I have requested to be called (as has my mother) on a couple of issues and we have yet to hear back. It would be nice if we could receive the help we need!

I really like the updates y'all are doing! Hope you get two levels for the tanning beds. And in the future a hot tub would be great for after workouts and to get warm in the winter time. The important thing to remember is your are still competing for business with the apartments around town, so with this in mind even with the upgrades please don't raise rent too much. Thanks.

Nice location near campus and the baseball stadiumm Staff can be very very sassy, but the property is beautiful. Some of the rooms even have garden tubs!

I haven't moved in yet, but I am so excited! I think the changes y'all are making are great, but I do hope y'all do not turn it into every other student living place. I chose crowne because it was different.

It's close to campus. I've never had problems with neighbors or any issues with utilities. Overall, it's been my favorite place to live so far.

Beautiful apartments; all I would change is keeping carpet in the living room and dining room. Staff is very nice and helpful, and maintenance is on point.

Little bit of communication problems. Moving in in a month see how that improves. Just wish we had more information before signing and stuff

Love the apartment I'm in! Very spacious, walls are nice and thick so I'm not hearing my neighbors at all. Staff is very friendly and eager to help. However, sometimes they're not all on the same page and you'll be given different answers on the same questions. Overall, very glad I moved here.

Spectrum is amazing apartments. I love the furniture, rooms and kitchen... the ubication is useful for students at the University of Arkansas.

Like the apartment and the complex a lot - but I've had a few maintenance issues and it takes weeks and weeks to get anything done. Also - not enough parking.

I've really enjoyed living at the spectrum. It's a very nice safe area. I have meant some pretty cool people here. Also I enjoy the quiet area rather there being parties everyday

The spectrum has been a great place to live! I love the open floor plans and having a courtyard right outside my room to look at. I would definitely recommend living here.

The facilities have been wonderful so far and everyone working for the spectrum have been nothing but helpful! but I do wish the tanning room was available!

Horrible move-in experience. They blamed all of the move-in problems on the past management. The problem is the new management they are very unorganized! They didn't even have a key for me on my move-in day. Now that I'm moved in I love it that's the only reason I'm giving 2.5 stars. Great apartments!

you are the best complex i have see yet and i would like to keep my lease with you for ever and i am going to tell all the people i know , to come and contract with you

I like my apartment, office staff is nice, but for some reason my my maintenance reports are rarely completed--if at all. Also my apartment wasn't in working condition when I moved in. That was inconvenient.

The staff is extremely nice and helpful. Maintenance is quick to respond to requests. I love how homey the apartment feels. Love the community.

The "updated" apartment has yet to be fully updated and I've been paying the premium for over a month now. Not to mention the fan doesn't work, one of the light fixtures doesn't work, the dishwasher has a huge dent, the microwave is cracked, the "new" wood floors have gaps and holes larger than my fist, multiple electrical outlets have no electricity running to them, there's paint and puke stains on the carpet in the bedrooms that are impossible to remove (and they refuse to replace the carpet since they "cleaned" it), the sink is not the updated one we were shown and told was included in the update, one of the windows won't open (fire hazard?), the fireplace is cracked in multiple places, and the last thing I'll mention, although far from the last issue, one of the blinds in the bedroom was covered in puke and/or blood when I moved in and maintenance never came to replace it (I removed it and took it to the office after a couple weeks but never received a blind to replace it). Of all those issues, the one thing they fixed was the broken water hose on the back of the washer (they didn't realize it was broken before I moved in because they failed to clean anything or check to see if anything worked).

Neighbors have black mold. Trash is never picked up. Doggy bags are never replaced. I feel like the main office is not organized at all and that makes it difficult to take care of residents.

Very spacious apartments! Maintenance is always super nice and helpful and always gets to our maintenance requests. I would recommend living here.

Sometimes a little delayed in communication and very unorganized. There are times when I have called and been told three different things by the same person at some times.

Please get more organized, my check kept getting lost from the first months rent. However I do like the apartment itself. It is a lot nicer than the last apartment I lived in

Not very satisfied with the parking. Sometimes I have to park on the other side of the apartment complex and walk all the way to my building and this usually happens at night. I would prefer for visitor parking and parking tags to be enforced again.

I really enjoy the upgraded unit that I moved into, however this has been somewhat of a disaster as far organization goes. My roommate's lease got lost and had to be put in an unfurnished unit with me when she requested a furnished apartment. They did agree to furnish her room for a price, but we still have yet to get all the furniture to her room. Lots of room for improvement as far as management goes.