I have had my fair share of problems living at spectrum apartments for the past year and a half and soon, I will be moving to a house. I could not be more excited to get out of this crappy apartment complex. I do have to applaud the new management though, after they completely re-did the management at spectrum the complex became better.

Upon arrival I was greatly disappointed in my unit. I signed an as agreement because my roommate needed to move in early. During the process of signing my lease I was assured that early move ins get the best units they have available. This is why I wasn’t to impressed upon moving in. The bed room was absolutely a mess it took two vacuum canisters to clean the carpet, there we’re burn marks on the ceiling from Christmas lights as well as staples. The mirror you couldn’t even see your reflection, the bath tube was jet black with stains, the faucet to the tube was broke and the drains in the bathroom didn’t work. I had to go to the office twice to get keys that’s actually work. I had to call 4 times to make sure my maintenance order was correctly placed, and when I tried to bring up my concerns with the leasing manager Cody, I was ignored and his reply was just be grateful you’re not working in this heat. Not a great first impression if you ask me. I was genuinely excited to live in this community, but now I can’t wait for my lease to end.

Reply from Spectrum

Maintenance is awesome, they get 5 stars. However, the apartment manager is absolutely terrible... there is crime all the time and her only answer for it was, “crime happens.” Will gladly tow residents over non-residents any day. The spectrum also hides their negative reviews on their website so I’m sure this one will get hidden as well...

Reply from Spectrum

They are terrible. They're slow on maintenance requests, argumentative, rude, and inconsiderate. Wish I had read the reviews before I moved here.....

At the beginning of the play, Hephaestus, the blacksmith of the gods, accompanied by Kratos and Bia (representing Power and Force), reluctantly chains Prometheus to a mountain in the Caucasus, (considered by the ancient Greeks to be the end of the earth), while Kratos heaps abuse on him and Bia remains mute throughout. Although Hephaestus has some sympathy for Prometheus’ plight, especially in that Prometheus was instrumental in Zeus' victory in the great battle against the Titans, Kratos reminds him that this is Zeus’ punishment for Prometheus’ theft of forbidden fire from the gods. A Chorus of ocean nymhs (Prometheus’ cousins, the Oceanids), attempt to comfort Prometheus. He confides in the Chorus that his gift of fire to mankind was not his only benefaction, and reveals that it was he who thwarted Zeus' plan to obliterate the human race after the battle against the Titans, and then taught men all the civilizing arts, such as writing, medicine, mathematics, astronomy, metallurgy, architecture and agriculture (the so-called “Catalogue of the Arts”). Later, the Titan Oceanus himself enters, announcing his intent to go to Zeus to plead on Prometheus' behalf. But Prometheus discourages him, warning that the plan will only bring Zeus's wrath down on Oceanus himself. However, he appears confident that Zeus will eventually release him anyway, as he will have need of Prometheus’ gift of prophecy in order to safeguard his own position (he hints several times at the prophecy about a son who would become greater than his father). Prometheus is then visited by Io, once a beautiful maiden pursued by the lustful Zeus, but now, thanks to the jealous Hera, transformed into a cow, pursued to the ends of the earth by a biting gadfly. Prometheus again demonstrates his gift of prophecy in revealing to Io that her torments will continue for some time, but will eventually end in Egypt, where she will bear a son named Epaphus, adding that one of her descendants several generations hence (the unnamed Heracles), will be the one who will release Prometheus himself from his own torment. Towards the end of the play, Zeus sends Hermes the messenger-god down to Prometheus to demand of him who it is that threatens to overthrow him. When Prometheus refuses to comply, the angry Zeus strikes him with a thunderbolt that plunges him down into the abyss of Tartarus, where he is to be tortured forever with fantastic and terrible pains, organ-devouring beasts, lightning and never-ending agony.

Reply from Spectrum

I like spectrum apartments and how close they are located to dickson, all of the various food options on martin luther king jr street, and the heart of fayetteville.

Maintenance is great, and so are the majority of the front office workers. Personal parking spaces would be nice due to the fact that parking is always an issue. Other than one staff member being terrible it’s a pretty good place to live.

Reply from Spectrum

There is no timely response to emails, and you can never talk to the manager about adding fees to make your rent over 700 dollars. If you add fees you better take the time to answer the phone or your email.

I do not like this apartment complex whatsoever, I am overpaying like crazy for something that is not worthy of my $630 A MONTH payment. I actually am counting down the days until my lease is up & I can move on in my life.

I couldn't even move in on my first day here because spectrum failed to move out the previous resident's belongings or even check on the room at all. The whole bedroom and bathroom were absolutely disgusting and barely even apologized. I could not move into my apartment until 2 days after me being there. They also didn't offer any compensation after this whole endeavor.

Okay living experience with okay managers. I’ve been here for a while and the management keeps getting worse. Residents and community experience outweigh staff issues.

Reply from Spectrum

Has not been the best! If I could Go to another place right this second I would, I only Have a few months left and it’ll be the best day ever

Reply from Spectrum

The "updated" apartment has yet to be fully updated and I've been paying the premium for over a month now. Not to mention the fan doesn't work, one of the light fixtures doesn't work, the dishwasher has a huge dent, the microwave is cracked, the "new" wood floors have gaps and holes larger than my fist, multiple electrical outlets have no electricity running to them, there's paint and puke stains on the carpet in the bedrooms that are impossible to remove (and they refuse to replace the carpet since they "cleaned" it), the sink is not the updated one we were shown and told was included in the update, one of the windows won't open (fire hazard?), the fireplace is cracked in multiple places, and the last thing I'll mention, although far from the last issue, one of the blinds in the bedroom was covered in puke and/or blood when I moved in and maintenance never came to replace it (I removed it and took it to the office after a couple weeks but never received a blind to replace it). Of all those issues, the one thing they fixed was the broken water hose on the back of the washer (they didn't realize it was broken before I moved in because they failed to clean anything or check to see if anything worked).

The complex has not fulfilled maintenance requests in timely (over a week) even when request is regarding apartment security. Doors do not close and do not lock.

My move in day, my room was not ready for me to move when I drove for 5 hours striaght in the morning to find out that my apartment wasn't ready yet because the carpeting wasn't done, other than thst though the rooms were fine and I had no problems except for a clogged sink from the previous tenants of the apartment

The maintenance staff has always been helpful. Office staff is not helpful and does not have consistent policies regarding residents and lease notifications.

Maintenance requests need to be fulfilled faster. There also needs to be more visitor parking across the street from the main office. There are like 5 spots for all of those buildings and the regular spots are never filled.

Not very satisfied with the parking. Sometimes I have to park on the other side of the apartment complex and walk all the way to my building and this usually happens at night. I would prefer for visitor parking and parking tags to be enforced again.

There are good things, like the units, but that’s about it. The rent is kind of high for what you get, the trash cans are few and far between, and management is kind of slow about getting back to you. Prime example: I renewed my lease last fall, then I went home over this past summer. While I was gone, the Spectrum moved two girls into my unit, which had two empty rooms. Fine. But they only lived here May to August 1st. I come back mid-August and the apartment is trashed. Turns out, no one did a walkthrough after those girls moved out. So I go to the office to tell them the situation, the students in there are like “oh no! the managers are all actually out rn but I’ll text them and they can come by!” That was over a month ago. No one ever came. So had to clean the whole place and replace things that were broken/missing. Not to mention the fact that one of the girls had a dog (which I’m allergic to) and since the carpets were never shampooed or even cleaned after they’d moved out, I’m basically suffering from allergies in my own apartment. Lovely!

The apartment itself is nice, but management sucks. They're all so disorganized and you can never get a straight answer from anyone. If you ask a question, you'll get a different answer from every desk worker and manager.

Reply from Spectrum

No follow ups from management is disappointing when they say they will get back to me. Have been told by Sullivan that he would contact his manager and let me know what she says at least 3 times and have heard nothing from him

Neighbors have black mold. Trash is never picked up. Doggy bags are never replaced. I feel like the main office is not organized at all and that makes it difficult to take care of residents.

I can never find a parking spot. Not sure if its because too many tickets are sold but I have to park at the hotel quite often. Also I wake up covered in sweat at least 4 times a week.

It would be a 5 star apartment if the property manager would do anything about the multiple thefts and break-ins here. My moped has been stolen 2 times from here and my girlfriends car was broken into and I was told that there was nothing that can be done because security is too expensive.

Reply from Spectrum

Horrible move-in experience. They blamed all of the move-in problems on the past management. The problem is the new management they are very unorganized! They didn't even have a key for me on my move-in day. Now that I'm moved in I love it that's the only reason I'm giving 2.5 stars. Great apartments!