Spinnaker Reach Apartments

3.8

3.8

I love it here nice place to live and raise kids the apartment is nice the staff is friendly and helpful safe neighborhood lots of things to do in the area
Overall the experience has been on the positive side. There are a few negatives that have been addressed to everyone but a handful of tenants don’t heed to the guidelines. It makes the property look run down. I wish everyone would take pride in where they reside and keep the buildings and grounds clean. I pray they fix the air conditioner or install us a new one since ours hasn’t work properly in 3 years.
I just moved in and I'm already enjoying my new apartment. It is really roomy and quiet! The staff and maintenance is great also I'm impressed!!
Mainteance request are not completed. Building needs to be pressure washed. Appliances are old. Neighbors are extremely loud & inconsiderate. I have called the police well over 6 times & reported the issue to the office. The maintenance team do a good job with keeping the trash compact clean. There was a shooting in the apartments & the company did not notify the residence. A lot of us saw it on the news
1 star
Young children roaming the neighborhood all times of night..! Loud and I’m noxious. Just the other day stole caps off all my tires to let all my air out..! Play up and down the stairs ring my doorbell..! For no reason.
The application process went very smooth. The girls at the office were ver knowledgeable and accommodating. Everything was done professionally. The community is very family oriented, the grounds are clean and well kept.
so far so good im happy with my apartment its quite and its just perfect for me. the office staff is nice and friendly and if you have any problems they will come out and fix it.
I think that it is a great price for the whole family. They are very roomy inside. I just wish that they could keep the grounds cleaner. And wish that the tenants would care more about the place
They really need to upgrade these apartments. Appliances are ancient and barely work. The apartment looks the same as 16 years ago nothing has changed.
I have been here for almost 2 yes, the only thing I don't like is the trash. It would be nice if people that live here clean up after their self and their kids. It is better much a quiet place. I also wish they would have put in carport in my apartment before I moved in. The windows are not good either. It is okay though for what I pay.