Spinnaker Reach Apartments

3.7

3.7

Maintenance and pest control requests ignored, or uncompleted, even after multiple requests. Every time I am told they'll be back to complete at a later time, or that my apartment will be put on the list for the pest control, neither happens. My master shower still doesn't work, and I've yet to have pest control come. Very very disappointing. Will not recommend or renew.
I love living here, it so spacious! The maintenance people are very helpful. They have gone out of their way to accommodate. There really trying to keep the grounds cleaner.
Love the office staff, very friendly and always take care of anything I need done. Maintenance has always came out in a timely manner and are friendly as well.
Great place to live. Maintenance fixes everything right then, office very helpful with any questions or concerns. Nice clean spacious apartments.
Community could be cleaned up nicer and lit up a little more for safety. I enjoy living in the community and love the additional space I have no in my home.
I've lived in the Spinnaker Reach Community for almost 12 years and, it's because of the rent, and location of the complex, that makes living here a good decision. Nowhere can you rent a quality 3 bedroom apartment, for what I pay for one here and, it's centrally located near everything you could need, except at Spinnaker Reach.
I enjoy living at SR, it’s been a good overall experience. Love the location, close to everything. Walkable neighborhood😁 Apartments are large with nice floor plan, plenty of closet space, nice master bedroom with large bath and walk in closet. Large kitchen pantry with many shelves and space for washer/dryer. Open floor plan is nice and airy with plenty of light. The office staff is always been super nice, professional and accommodating, special thanks to Ms.Chanel M. who is amazing and super helpful and super nice 🤗 Maintenance, very responsive, Scott can fix it all 😄 There is plenty of parking. Safe neighborhood. Now few things needing improvement. Appliances are older and used up. Windows are in bad shape, carpets really worn down and linoleum floors damaged and yellowed. Walkways and breezeways need pressure washing big time! Amenities need better access and upkeep. Overall, it’s a good place At reasonable price.
Good appointments and good price. And very comfortable staying here and easy accessibility. Maintenance and cleanliness is perfect. Nice place to live.
The community here is very affordable. The office staff and maintenance staff are always very nice. Ive enjoyed living here. Its a great location and surrounding neighborhood is nice. Love being so close to the beach.
Outside of the walls being tooo thin my experience had been great when we have ah problem it gets fixed right away neighbors are nice and the staff is nice as well