Spinnaker Reach Apartments

3.8

3.8

The office staff seem to care about the needs of the residents. I've been here almost 3 years and enjoy using the pool in the summer and knowing the property maintenance is being done (it's not in other neighborhoods.) My negatives would be residents (and non) driving too quickly hitting our wildlife critters which live within our neighborhood too; also, the maintenance staff is slow and not all of them seem to know what they're doing. We've had various problems that took weeks to correct.
I love my apartment it has so much space and shade on this side.the kids need to be more careful but other than that it is really nice .I just resign my lease for another year
The experience has been mostly good. I have been here 8 years and overall happy. Maintenance is normally here quickly when I need to call in a maintenance issue. The grounds could be kept cleaner from trash. Dog/duck/cat poop is a major issue. It is frustrating not being able to walk to your vehicle and be worried about stepping in it. I have recommended several individuals to move in the complex.
Solo hay un problema pasamos trabajo para que arreglen las cosa pero por lo demás está todo bien las secretarias excellente muy amable el problema es que uno va ala oficina para que arreglen y no llegan gracias
It can be Noisy maintenance is not always fast and. I hate having to go to post office and pick up my packages. The staff is very nice and pleasant to work with. Pool is pretty well-kept up.
New management and Manager are making the complex better. I still wish it was cleaner outside. I am pleased with the changes thus far. I'm hoping they will continue to rise to the great complex they once were. The grounds and the dumpsters are a terrible eyesore weekly!!
The staff and maintenance are very helpful, understanding and quick to respond when issues may arise. This is a family and friendly community.
Neighborhood is fairly quiet and close to the beach. The staff is friendly and helpful. There are a lot of grocery stores and restaurants in the area which is a plus. It's a nice community overall.
Very quite and clean place. Maintenance request go unnoticed for about a week but no other problems so far. I plan to love it here now that everything is fixed.
Love it here…quiet…..very roomy….great location…….My kids love it, the schools are good……a lot of closet space and bathrooms are nice…………..,