Spinnaker Reach Apartments

I have no problems, it’s quite and calm!!!!! Recommend if you have a small family or large family or if your growing your family!!! Office staff are friendly.
Great place to live.. its pretty quiet and when there's an issue the office usually takes care of it. Maintenance could use a little work but if you go in with a hand written work order it gets done
I've been here 13 years. this community has changed many ways over the years. due to covid there aren't many perks if having events. overall its been ok as a resident thru the years here.
I really like living here, the apartment is very spacious. The price is nice for the amount of space that you get. I've been here for three and half years now. They have diffinitly improved with getting things fixed quickly. Trying to keep the grounds cleaner ( but the tenants can help with that by putting there trash were it belongs) I wish that the tenants with pets would pick up there pets waste after they go. That my only complaint!!!
The maintenance is very good. It's a very family friendly place. The pool is very clean. Also the gym is nice. There are ducks all over the place and I love the ducks. I have named them all just about. There is 2 crew. It's a Male and female muscovy with white and black spotted face. 9 count with baby ducklings. There is a gorgeous park off eunice. The neighborhood is over all a good one. There are rarely any thefts or crime or craziness. Its peaceful here at spinnaker reach!
So far its going on 3 years an every thing is been just fine. Thank you for having me an my family here. Chanel is always awesome haven't had a problem since
Hoping it will return to its previous glory. It use to be a true community, but not now. We still have a great location , close to beaches and downtown.
When i 1st moved in there was ah couple problems but they got fixed right away... i like that the fix things sooo fast..... everyone i have met are so friendly and nice
The apartment is wonderful however, what I went through to get into the apartment was ridiculous. No one in the office knew what was going on with anything.
The overall experience has been nice for the most part. I just wish the air conditioner would be fixed. They say there is nothing wrong with it yet we will have it set on 75° and it will be in the 80’s in the apartment I would recommend Spinnaker Reach to others looking for residency.