Spring Garden

3.4

3.4

the resident is pretty nice and everyone is great here at the apartment. Everyone tends to keep to themselves. I moved in as a junior and it is super close to my school, or anything really.
Great rent price! Apartment just need a carpet upgrade and color change. Would be nice to have new furniture since the old furniture is breaking down. But price is good for location!
I haven't had the best experience living in these apartments so far. There were a lot of problems that had to be fixed. Such as, our dryer, shower, oven light, refrigerator light, and more. Administration and maintenance are not the best. The only good thing about living here is the rent is the most affordable in the area.
Great staff! The manager and office staff is very attentive. The only downfall is LMS parking security they really are just out of hand and rude.
Rooms are tiny for an adult, staff is cooperative but a lot of things need to be fixed here. Especially the bugs, we’ve had bug bites on on us since we moved in.
Needs work. Pretty dirty area, not gonna lie. Requires maintenance and community accountability as well. Needs to be cared for and I don’t think the residents feel cared about.
Love the staff and property manager. Very friendly and very helpful! I really enjoyed my tour of the apartments and was able to find the perfect one for me.
I love being here. I like the apartment it is very nice and spacious and the community is very safe and good. I highly recommend everyone to come and live here.
Easy application process. The lady in the office was great. She answered all my questions and was so helpful. Thank you for all the help in figuring it all out
It’d be nice if I could get an internet router and modem into my room but aside from that everything else has been great. I’ve been getting a lot of help during my subleasing move in.