Spring Garden

3.4

3.4

Marvelia
The rent price is good! Apartment needs carpet replacement. Roommate is great no problems with her. Apartment does need a little maintenance every often. Walls are painted again!
Alana
Eh. I've had quite a few problems since moving here. Some of the staff are nice but the others always talk to me like I'm a child. I don't understand it. 🤷‍♀️
Alexus
Staff is extremely friendly. Apartments are spacious. Overall, this is a nice community. The only issue I would say is with the furniture. It’s pretty old and has lots of wear and tear.
Nia
It’s okay but the resident isn’t very responsive to their resident, they should be more considerate to rehousing students that have conflict with other resident
Destinee
the resident is pretty nice and everyone is great here at the apartment. Everyone tends to keep to themselves. I moved in as a junior and it is super close to my school, or anything really.
Marvelia
Great rent price! Apartment just need a carpet upgrade and color change. Would be nice to have new furniture since the old furniture is breaking down. But price is good for location!
Alyssa
I haven't had the best experience living in these apartments so far. There were a lot of problems that had to be fixed. Such as, our dryer, shower, oven light, refrigerator light, and more. Administration and maintenance are not the best. The only good thing about living here is the rent is the most affordable in the area.
Evelyn
Great staff! The manager and office staff is very attentive. The only downfall is LMS parking security they really are just out of hand and rude.
Dionna
Rooms are tiny for an adult, staff is cooperative but a lot of things need to be fixed here. Especially the bugs, we’ve had bug bites on on us since we moved in.
Erika
Needs work. Pretty dirty area, not gonna lie. Requires maintenance and community accountability as well. Needs to be cared for and I don’t think the residents feel cared about.