Calm and collected community. Close to delicious food, highway access, and has an abundance of kind neighbors. So far no issues, and in all honesty, I don't see any reason to expect them. Good place to live. ^_^

I haven’t moved in yet but my experience so far has been incredible. The staff is knowledgeable,professional, and the community was well kept and comfortable. I can’t wait to move in

I have loved living at Springbrook! The staff are amazing and the residents are quiet! It’s one of the best complexes I’ve lived in! I would highly recommend living here!

So far we love it. The unit is beautiful and it’s nice and quiet! Everything is well maintained and haven’t had a problem with guest parking.

clean and quiet community and nice location to live. management seems great too. clean and quiet community and nice location to live. I like living here

Very pleasant process and love living here. Fairly quiet area and good value. Maintenance is awesome and quick. Landscaping and upkeep is great.

i'm new to the community recently moved, very cozy feel, apartments/townhouses look nice, staff seems very nice. looking froward to living here for the foreseeable future.

The community is nice , clean . Feels safe to drive around and to park the car . A lot of things nearby which is convenient for the community

Great experience renting our new townhouse. Office staff and maintenance very nice. Enjoy the quiet neighborhood atmosphere. Townhouse needs upgraded but very homey and comfy.

Glad to be a part of this peaceful community. When it snowed, you could see just how many families were happy to live here with one another!

Loving it here! So glad we found this place and can’t wait to live in Washington longer and explore the area and meet new people! Thank you so much

Haven't moved in yet. Everything seems nice. Office is not great at communicating. Usually need to call multiple times to get an answer. Overall very excited to move in.

This is a great community. The management office staff and maintenance staff are great. When there's an issue they resolve it right away. It's a safe and quite location. The community is centrally located. It's close to the supermarket, gas station and not far from Ikea.

So far, we are very satisfied here, our community is one of the cleanest and always well-maintain, quiet and quite convenient to shopping center.

Great Community nice and quiet! The amenities that are offered to the residents are awesome swimming pool, workout gym, movie theater. Management is nice.

This townhome community is centerally locates and easy access to the highways. It’s quite and neighbors are great. The management office is very helpful and quick to assist any concerns that arises.

I love the neighborhood, but the maintenance is terrible. They take too long to come fix something and they do not do a good job, they must have experienced staff.

Everything is good so far, nice and quite neighborhood thats good for relaxing. This complex has a good central location close to kent, renton and maple valley which is convinient for me.

The property is well taken care of and the management staff is awesome! My boyfriend and I would definitely recommend this area to anyone looking for a quiet and friendly neighborhood

Very nice neighborhood. Quiet area. The staff are very courteous and nice. I love the privacy. Very spacious units. I would recommend this propert to others.

I am happy that I decided to move into Springbrook. My family and I love the location and how private, peaceful and Serene the location is. Glad to be a part of the community

I am so thankful for the leasing agent and apartment manager, Deanna and Glenda. They both made me feel right at home and didn't mind when I called the office a few times with questions about my move in process. They remained patient and helpful.. I love my new residence and the peaceful community. I am so glad I chose to live at Springbrook!!!

I haven’t yet moved in but I feel like any questions I have that need answered are taken care of in the perfect amount of time! I am awaiting my move in day because springbrook seems like an amazing place to live!

The staff is friendly and helpful. The maintenance folks are super nice and tend to your needs. The neighbors are friendly. Nice and safe area to live. Clean and safe.

Reply from Springbrook Apartments

I truly enjoy living at Springbrook. Every encounter I’ve had with staff has been friendly and positive. The grounds are always clean and the neighbors are wonderful.

Reply from Springbrook Apartments