Love the atmosphere. Very quiet. Friendly neighborhood and property is well kept. My family absolutely loves living here. We are glad we made this our choice.

Reply from Springbrook Apartments

This is a very nice community and fairly quite. The management office is very nice. It is centrally located and accessible to I5, 405 and 167.

Reply from Springbrook Apartments

EVERYTHING IS GOOD SO FAR EXCEPT PARKING. ITS HORRIBLE. NEVER EXPERIENCED ANYTHING LIKE IT. NEVER ANYWHERE TO PARK AND THE MANAGEMENT TEAM DOESN'T HAVE ANY SOLUTIONS. OVER 1600$ FOR A 1 BEDROOM AND NOWHERE TO PARK IS UNHEARD OF. HATE THAT WE SIGNED THE LEASE. I REALLY DO FOR THAT REASON

Reply from Springbrook Apartments

It would be great to get new appliances in the townhomes. The community is great and the property stays clean and well kept. The neighbors are friendly.

Reply from Springbrook Apartments

I love living here, it is quiet and peaceful although there are some details but well sometimes, we have to understand that children play inside our balcony, shout, run, and if we want to watch a movie in the afternoon our neighbors have to respect because it is our right and not to go through our balcony and ask us to lower the volume being 6 in the afternoon, hopefully we can live peacefully as we have been for the past year, as we live in a unit we must show consideration in others and Respect us, without passing the limits, hopefully we all understand it in the same way!

Reply from Springbrook Apartments

Great place to live. Easy accessible to I5, 405 and 167. Neighborhood is overall quite and friendly. Management office staff are the best. They are quick to resolve any and all issues.

Reply from Springbrook Apartments

I enjoy living here . It’s quiet and close to places u need to go. It stays shady and cool in the house and the office staff is nice . Parking is good

Reply from Springbrook Apartments

The staff has quickly responded to repairs. Glenda made everything go smoothly. Maintenance are very friendly and helpful. Packages delivered.

Reply from Springbrook Apartments

I enjoy the private, spacious and inviting community. I Love the pool and hot tub. Also, the movie theater. My favorite part is the vaulted ceiling.

Reply from Springbrook Apartments

homes are nice , maintenance and office staff are friendly, only real complaint is neighbors are messy, loud and often block and play in our driveway.

Reply from Springbrook Apartments

Our family are really enjoying our stay here. We've been here for years and have enjoyed every last bit of it. People and community are nice and the staff is always professional and courteous.

Reply from Springbrook Apartments

Amazing place! Very nice to live and all apartments are whit great spacious, really I’m exited to moved to this place, all my family we are glad.

Reply from Springbrook Apartments

Great location. Easy access to I5 and 405. Quite and clean community. Friendly and considerate neighbors. Management office is very helpful when there’s an issue.

Reply from Springbrook Apartments

It’s been a great place to live so far. The community is nice and clean. The management office staff are wonderful. When ever there’s an problem or issue they resolve the matter right away. The community is centrally located and easy to access I5 or 405.

Reply from Springbrook Apartments

Loving the area and how close it is to work. Love having a fireplace and a carport! It’s not expensive to live here either. Enjoying the layout of the house as well

Reply from Springbrook Apartments

Management is very friendly and professional answering all of my questions and concerns very quick. Some units are very noisy from the near by street

Reply from Springbrook Apartments

Moving date on the 20th of this month . I’ve very excited to move in and looking forward to experience the clean and very nice community. Very close to all my favorites restaurant and also clise to my daughters.

Reply from Springbrook Apartments

Calm and collected community. Close to delicious food, highway access, and has an abundance of kind neighbors. So far no issues, and in all honesty, I don't see any reason to expect them. Good place to live. ^_^

Reply from Springbrook Apartments

I haven’t moved in yet but my experience so far has been incredible. The staff is knowledgeable,professional, and the community was well kept and comfortable. I can’t wait to move in

Reply from Springbrook Apartments

I have loved living at Springbrook! The staff are amazing and the residents are quiet! It’s one of the best complexes I’ve lived in! I would highly recommend living here!

Reply from Springbrook Apartments

So far we love it. The unit is beautiful and it’s nice and quiet! Everything is well maintained and haven’t had a problem with guest parking.

Reply from Springbrook Apartments

clean and quiet community and nice location to live. management seems great too. clean and quiet community and nice location to live. I like living here

Reply from Springbrook Apartments

Very pleasant process and love living here. Fairly quiet area and good value. Maintenance is awesome and quick. Landscaping and upkeep is great.

Reply from Springbrook Apartments

i'm new to the community recently moved, very cozy feel, apartments/townhouses look nice, staff seems very nice. looking froward to living here for the foreseeable future.

Reply from Springbrook Apartments

The community is nice , clean . Feels safe to drive around and to park the car . A lot of things nearby which is convenient for the community