Springbrook Apartments

4.4

4.4

1 star
Nothing has changed since my previous review, if anything things have gotten worse. It's clear that management doesn't care about the cleanliness of the complex. Weekly there is either dog poop, trash, or cigarette butts littered around the ground. Doesn't help when I've seen the maintenance man toss his still lit butts into the bushes by someone else's door. And are these single pane windows? The apartment get's incredibly cold and doesn't offer much in the way of sound proofing as I can clearly hear people talking outside in the parking lot. There's also nothing done regarding disruptive guests. Multiple times now I have arrived back to find someone else in my PAID spot. It's the same resident that has these guests over constantly blocking other's spots, but clearly nothing is going to be done about it because he's friends with the staff. I still will be recommending others avoid this complex, and cannot wait for my lease to end.
The neighborhood is secluded and private with out having the restrictions of a gate. The few people we have come into contact with seem nice.
This is a great centrally located community. The people here are friendly and nice. It's close to the major highways 167, 405 and I5. Easy drive to SouthCenter and Bellevue Square Malls.
Always friendly staff and mostly friendly neighbors typically quiet with no issues. Really enjoy that the maintenance men are so friendly and helpful.
Pretty good. Most, of the neighbors are great. Management is very nice, maintenance is cool and good at what they do. Pretty good workout room in the main office.
After living here for a few months, all I can say is that my experience has been wonderful. So far every neighbor I’ve interacted with has been friendly, every staff experience has been great, and maintenance has been quick for the few times I’ve needed their assistance. Noise isn’t too bad - you’ll hear kids playing and cars driving - but nothing that’s obnoxious. With COVID, I haven’t had the opportunity to use many of the amenities, but I’m excited to once things return to a more normal state. Things have been great and I’m so happy with Springbrook!
I like the quick response to maintenance needs I just wish the parking situation would be better. I was told when I got here that they would do assigned parking I waited and it never happened.
We have only lived in the community for a very short while but the whole experience has been wonderful. The community is quiet and peaceful and our townhome is great. Dionna in the office is great to work with and friendly.
Over-all Springbrook Apartments has taken good care of my fiance and I over the course of the last 6 years, minus the vehicle break ins and bad luck with upstairs neighbors.
THIS COMMUNITY IS GREAT. VERY QUIET, NO CRIME, FRIENDLY NEIGHBORS. CANT GET ANY BETTER. THE MAINTENANCE GUYS ARE GREAT. ON TOP OF ALL THAT, THE MANAGEMENT IS UNBELIEVABLE. THE TWO LADIES ARE AMAZING. VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE OF WHAT THEY ARE DOING. VERY UNDERSTANDING TO THE HARDSHIPS THAT THE WORLD IS FACING THESE DAYS. FROM DAY ONE, MANAGEMENT HAS BEEN 5 STARS. THANK YOU SPRINGBROOK TEAM FOR MAKING US FILL SO WANTED IN THIS COMMUNITY.