Amazing place! Very nice to live and all apartments are whit great spacious, really I’m exited to moved to this place, all my family we are glad.

Reply from Springbrook Apartments

Great location. Easy access to I5 and 405. Quite and clean community. Friendly and considerate neighbors. Management office is very helpful when there’s an issue.

Reply from Springbrook Apartments

It’s been a great place to live so far. The community is nice and clean. The management office staff are wonderful. When ever there’s an problem or issue they resolve the matter right away. The community is centrally located and easy to access I5 or 405.

Reply from Springbrook Apartments

Loving the area and how close it is to work. Love having a fireplace and a carport! It’s not expensive to live here either. Enjoying the layout of the house as well

Reply from Springbrook Apartments

Management is very friendly and professional answering all of my questions and concerns very quick. Some units are very noisy from the near by street

Reply from Springbrook Apartments

Moving date on the 20th of this month . I’ve very excited to move in and looking forward to experience the clean and very nice community. Very close to all my favorites restaurant and also clise to my daughters.

Reply from Springbrook Apartments

Calm and collected community. Close to delicious food, highway access, and has an abundance of kind neighbors. So far no issues, and in all honesty, I don't see any reason to expect them. Good place to live. ^_^

Reply from Springbrook Apartments

I haven’t moved in yet but my experience so far has been incredible. The staff is knowledgeable,professional, and the community was well kept and comfortable. I can’t wait to move in

Reply from Springbrook Apartments

I have loved living at Springbrook! The staff are amazing and the residents are quiet! It’s one of the best complexes I’ve lived in! I would highly recommend living here!

Reply from Springbrook Apartments

So far we love it. The unit is beautiful and it’s nice and quiet! Everything is well maintained and haven’t had a problem with guest parking.

Reply from Springbrook Apartments

clean and quiet community and nice location to live. management seems great too. clean and quiet community and nice location to live. I like living here

Reply from Springbrook Apartments

Very pleasant process and love living here. Fairly quiet area and good value. Maintenance is awesome and quick. Landscaping and upkeep is great.

Reply from Springbrook Apartments

i'm new to the community recently moved, very cozy feel, apartments/townhouses look nice, staff seems very nice. looking froward to living here for the foreseeable future.

Reply from Springbrook Apartments

The community is nice , clean . Feels safe to drive around and to park the car . A lot of things nearby which is convenient for the community

Reply from Springbrook Apartments

Great experience renting our new townhouse. Office staff and maintenance very nice. Enjoy the quiet neighborhood atmosphere. Townhouse needs upgraded but very homey and comfy.

Reply from Springbrook Apartments

Glad to be a part of this peaceful community. When it snowed, you could see just how many families were happy to live here with one another!

Reply from Springbrook Apartments

Loving it here! So glad we found this place and can’t wait to live in Washington longer and explore the area and meet new people! Thank you so much

Reply from Springbrook Apartments

Haven't moved in yet. Everything seems nice. Office is not great at communicating. Usually need to call multiple times to get an answer. Overall very excited to move in.

Reply from Springbrook Apartments

This is a great community. The management office staff and maintenance staff are great. When there's an issue they resolve it right away. It's a safe and quite location. The community is centrally located. It's close to the supermarket, gas station and not far from Ikea.

Reply from Springbrook Apartments

So far, we are very satisfied here, our community is one of the cleanest and always well-maintain, quiet and quite convenient to shopping center.

Reply from Springbrook Apartments

Great Community nice and quiet! The amenities that are offered to the residents are awesome swimming pool, workout gym, movie theater. Management is nice.

Reply from Springbrook Apartments

This townhome community is centerally locates and easy access to the highways. It’s quite and neighbors are great. The management office is very helpful and quick to assist any concerns that arises.

Reply from Springbrook Apartments

I love the neighborhood, but the maintenance is terrible. They take too long to come fix something and they do not do a good job, they must have experienced staff.

Reply from Springbrook Apartments

Everything is good so far, nice and quite neighborhood thats good for relaxing. This complex has a good central location close to kent, renton and maple valley which is convinient for me.

Reply from Springbrook Apartments

The property is well taken care of and the management staff is awesome! My boyfriend and I would definitely recommend this area to anyone looking for a quiet and friendly neighborhood