Springbrook Apartments

Wonder community. Staff members are super friendly and helpful. You can’t go wrong. Location is great. There’s great places to eat and shop.
This is a great community. The management and maintenance team are friendly and helpful. It’s centrally locates and easy access to 405 and 167. It’s close to the light rail park and ride.
The staff is very friendly and accommodating! I’m very impressed with the unit and the community as a whole. I’m very happy here! I’m most impressed with how much space we have.
Don’t really have any complaints besides appliances being updated while tenants reside in their home, instead of when they move out. I feel the rental amount should reflect updated appliances especially when the rent is updated and increased yearly.
I love the place, I fell safe and comfortable, my family thinks the same. Welcome new neighbors, I guess enjoy like me the place. Is close to the freeway and is easy to go work in the morning
Amazing everything so nice and beautiful here so clean and such amazing staff that is really nice and is there to help when you need help!!!
I haven't lived here very long, but so far it's been great. Each person I've interacted with, whether it's been staff or a resident, has been friendly and welcoming! It truly feels like a home and a neighborhood rather than a complex that people are just living in.
We really enjoy the nice people in the community and the mix of cultures between the neighbors. Our maintenance team are joyful and treat you like best friends, as well as the office staff who always greet you with a smile and a friendly hello.
It’s been so pleasant here! Everyone is super nice, it’s quiet, and in a great location! The staff is also great here the grounds are kept very clean and tidy.
I love the view of our community right now in spring, in this pandemic we all need to be relaxed, for that reason neighbors, let's keep our pets' poop clean, it is horrible to go out and see everything dirty, step on them and with the sun the bad smell, so WE ALL COLLABORATE, to have a nice place.