We move to the first floor and we are loving it. Great view of the pool and easier to get around to see friends. Nice location to highways and shopping.

Love the community! I've been here for almost 5 years and I have no complaints at all. Hopefully, I can be here another 5 years. Lovely, friendly atmosphere

Close to lots of shopping, a large variety of restaurants and easy access to three major highways. Close to lots of shopping, a large variety of restaurants and easy access to three major highways.

Well since we have a new manager it seems like we have long journey ahead of us with slot of changes I enjoyed living here for the most part

Office staff is friendly and tries to help in any way they can , thank you Mandi, Misti and Juliana. Maintenance is awesome with Carlos as lead and Greg does a wonderful job of keeping the property and laundry room clean. I love it here and hope and pray they don’t raise my rent too much ♥️🙏❤️

I LOVE THESE APARTMENTS. ANYTIME SOMETHING IS WRONG MY REQUEST GETS FIXED SAME DAY. GREAT COMMUNICATION AND LOVE THE NEIGHBORHOOD GLAD I MOVED TO THESE APARTMENTS

Reply from Springfield Apartments

I really love it here. Been here since November and so for it’s been a pleasant stay. Front office ladies are great no complaints and maintenance request are always taking care of in a timely matter.

Reply from Springfield Apartments

I been live there a year. It a nice place to live it has it good and bad most of the time it clean talk about parking lot .They need a second dump for trash around b 2314 trash is away fill from the week end .

Reply from Springfield Apartments

Good people are here but also very annoyimg management changes.bit overall good place to live other than lanlord hassles...managment needs to learn how to treat their lo g time tenanants better

Reply from Springfield Apartments

I really like living here . I love how the community is so peaceful and friendly . Really amazing apartments to live in . They are willing to help you any way they can .. thank you .

Reply from Springfield Apartments

I been here some Yeats now seen alot of thing's and changes. It's ok just wish everyone keep their pets on leashes small one's count to. Thanks

Reply from Springfield Apartments

I had the best experience ever with this staff. I was approved the same day I put in my application and they helped me step by step with the process. I was suppose to move in April 3rd and couldn't make it in until the 4th and the still welcomed me with no problems or complaints. Everything has been smooth sailing since then.

Reply from Springfield Apartments

Friendly, safe, and quiet community. I have referred other to these apartment complex. I have never stay in a complex that offered rewards and promote community participation.

Reply from Springfield Apartments

It’s been amazing to live in these apartments. It’s a very safe an quiet environment I would recommend anyone to come here an stay. They are respectful, they are very lenient with you.

Reply from Springfield Apartments

The front office is very helpful and communicate well AWSOME willing to take time to listen to your concerns and react on them appreciate there hard work the parking lot Sucurity is always when and where they should be if you ever have any issues you don’t have to go very far to locate him

Reply from Springfield Apartments

We love our new apartment and updated appliances we love how fast maintaince is, and the staff is very professional, the neighborhood is nice.

Reply from Springfield Apartments

I've been living at Springfield for almost four years now and I love the community. It's not like your usual apartment complex, it's a community. We have gaming events, and community activities. There is night security that drives through the areas, and it's very well maintained.

Reply from Springfield Apartments

Great apartment , I love living here and will recommend this place to anyone looking for a new home. It is truly a blessing to come home from work.

Reply from Springfield Apartments

Now that Rebecca is gone, we feel a million times better about living here! Mandi is a breath of fresh air. Things are changing! And, Carlos, maints., actually cares. It is a great time to live here! Which I have not felt in yrs! Actually, not since we move in here in 2008.

Reply from Springfield Apartments

Love it here but there are some things that need to be address. One of the biggest problem is parking. People be having 2 or more cars. And someone near me have a dog that wines all the time...ugh!! Besides that its cool.

Reply from Springfield Apartments

Professional staff, quiet neighborhood. Only con is I wish all units were upgraded. Best area to live in. Close to grocery stores and restaurants and gyms.

Reply from Springfield Apartments

Love my apartment the people in the front office are amazing and the maintenance guys are the best awesome complex always clean and tidy!!!!

Reply from Springfield Apartments

My daughter and myself loves this place. Thanks for all you do for us and thr community. I would like to conutine to stay here. The complex is very quiet and residents here are great.

Reply from Springfield Apartments

My resident experience so far: friendly staff and neighbors, great location for eating and shopping, clean interior and exterior, laundry room

Reply from Springfield Apartments

It's been a pleasant experience so far! The neighbors I've met so far have been really nice. There seems to be an animal that whines a lot and is rather entertaining to me. I'm not sure how the other neighbors feel about that.