Living here for the past 5 years have been a good eperience. My neighbors are great and the staff is always there to assist when needed. Enjoying my stay here.

Everything was great the past years but now since management changed our issues haven’t been answered, less events in office, looking into moving soon.

Love it here best the staff is amazing neighbors are friendly couldn’t asked for a better apartment and the maintenance team is very fast and efficient

Good area I've been here for 1/2 and so far everything is good I like that I get notifications on my email for everything and things get fixed quick.

The moving in process was easy and virtually pain free very helpful staff willing to assist you in any way. They are always ready and go out of the way to get you an answer

Reply from Springfield Apartments

I want to say, that the first time, since we have lived here (2008) our next door neighbors, Otis & Christian are the very best people in the world! I We met, because they were broken into, why were not notified is unreal to me, so we met through the ins adjuster, which is not right, we now watch out for watch out for each other. I finally feel secure, and loved, because of them

Reply from Springfield Apartments

I am so excited to be a part of the community. I just moved in last week. The women in the front office have been so nice and so helpful. I am excited to get to know my neighbors.

Reply from Springfield Apartments

I Love it here. It's a very nice place to live. The location is fabulous and the apartment staff is pretty great too. I've had zero problems with any maintenance request.

Reply from Springfield Apartments

Very understanding and patient. The maintenance man is very nice and you guys take care of everything super fast. Will definitely be recommending you to friends.

I relocated here 17 days ago before moving here I researched looked up on their web site spoke with some one on the phone and I knew then that this was my place to live this was my new home Springfield is the most peaceful calm and peaceful place great location thankful that they accept to me to be a part of the Springfield family

Reply from Springfield Apartments

My move in experience was great and very welcoming i felt at home as soon as i walked in. The office staff is very kind , my apartment was clean at move in as well

Reply from Springfield Apartments

When i called about the apartment Alaina helped me out with everything . She was wonderful and helped me out when it’s my first time moving into an apartment. She answer all my questions and didn’t give me no trouble . Since I been in my apartment I had no problem.

Reply from Springfield Apartments

Friendly staff, Very Nice and quite community with swimming pool, accessible parking and balcony. Enjoy living here and it is a Great location!

Reply from Springfield Apartments

Always nice and neat. They always keep the landscape nice and clean. They keep their residents informed on any changes that are being done. They don't mind answering any questions you may have.

Reply from Springfield Apartments

It’s fairly good I just don’t like the fact that we have one way in and one way out, if something truly happens everyone is going to be hurting each other getting out of here. I would like to see more activities going on.

Reply from Springfield Apartments

Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Clean surroundings. Apartment is ok. Some stuff not working when moved in but they were on it the very next day. Thanks

Reply from Springfield Apartments

My experience in this community has been great, I feel safe around here, the maintenance and staff are always friendly and quick to respond to any issues.

Reply from Springfield Apartments

I love it here. Very quick responses to maintainence request. Very understanding and caring. The office staff is very friendly. Well lit area and very safe environment.

Reply from Springfield Apartments

Awsome place to live and to make cookouts with the family.The pool is amazing and the staff is very helpful.My lease is up in feburary and I am thinking to renew if the rate decreases.

Reply from Springfield Apartments

I love my apartment it's just what I need it very big quiet nice office people are very nice mandy ,misty my kind of people I can go on and on but I'm on my way to work

Reply from Springfield Apartments

Love the staff. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. Wonderful community! I would recommend this community to any and everyone. Keep up the good work!

Reply from Springfield Apartments

Once we viewed our apartment for the first time we knew it was ours. The place is beautiful and the staff are very friendly and helpful. We are happy we to have a place we can call home.

Reply from Springfield Apartments

One of the few smaller complexes in the area. Close to majors highways; IH 635, IH 30 and IH 80. Close to various dining and shopping options.

Reply from Springfield Apartments

I been living at Springfield for more than two years, the environment of the community is nice. The office staff are always kind and attentive for any issue that comes up with the unit and the maintenance department really takes care of the community. The one thing that I see that needs the most improvement is the driving speed, a good amount of people that lives here do not respect the driving speed limit neither the stop sign at the entrance.

Reply from Springfield Apartments

I just recently renewed my lease here. It's quiet and peaceful, only thing I'm not a fan of currently is all the construction taking place right in front of the complex. Misty in the office is great and maintenance usually handles requests in a decent time frame. So overall I'm satisfied.