My experience in this community has been great, I feel safe around here, the maintenance and staff are always friendly and quick to respond to any issues.

Reply from Springfield Apartments

I love it here. Very quick responses to maintainence request. Very understanding and caring. The office staff is very friendly. Well lit area and very safe environment.

Reply from Springfield Apartments

Awsome place to live and to make cookouts with the family.The pool is amazing and the staff is very helpful.My lease is up in feburary and I am thinking to renew if the rate decreases.

Reply from Springfield Apartments

I love my apartment it's just what I need it very big quiet nice office people are very nice mandy ,misty my kind of people I can go on and on but I'm on my way to work

Reply from Springfield Apartments

Love the staff. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. Wonderful community! I would recommend this community to any and everyone. Keep up the good work!

Reply from Springfield Apartments

Once we viewed our apartment for the first time we knew it was ours. The place is beautiful and the staff are very friendly and helpful. We are happy we to have a place we can call home.

Reply from Springfield Apartments

One of the few smaller complexes in the area. Close to majors highways; IH 635, IH 30 and IH 80. Close to various dining and shopping options.

Reply from Springfield Apartments

I been living at Springfield for more than two years, the environment of the community is nice. The office staff are always kind and attentive for any issue that comes up with the unit and the maintenance department really takes care of the community. The one thing that I see that needs the most improvement is the driving speed, a good amount of people that lives here do not respect the driving speed limit neither the stop sign at the entrance.

Reply from Springfield Apartments

I just recently renewed my lease here. It's quiet and peaceful, only thing I'm not a fan of currently is all the construction taking place right in front of the complex. Misty in the office is great and maintenance usually handles requests in a decent time frame. So overall I'm satisfied.

Reply from Springfield Apartments

My experience here has been a mixture of good and bad , I have to admit.Never bad enough to cause me to move anywhere else though. Our new manager has really shown me what a manager should be . She seems to really care about the tenants and not the rebel rouzers. It seems the new owners want to upgrade the parking lots and office which is a step up from before . The noise has certainly toned down lately . No complaints except for dead shrubs and cracks from lack of sprinklers .management and maintenance seem to be doing a great job 😍

Reply from Springfield Apartments

The apartment space is nice. Office staff very friendly and get to request extremely fast. They surrounding area is also very nice. Everything is convenient and walking distance

Reply from Springfield Apartments

Love it here, my family and myself love these apartments they have a great front desk lady that helps us and a great pool to beat the heat.i love this place.

Reply from Springfield Apartments

I really love this community. After just a few days, my first apartment began to feel like home :) I moved in with a few dead bugs, but nothing a broom couldn't handle! Hopefully I don't see too many of those moving forward. As far as everything else goes, I'm enjoying my days off and nights very well!

Reply from Springfield Apartments

I loved it the process was easy and the staff was really friendly. I'm excited about this new journey here and look forward to what's in store and will see how everything else goes.

Reply from Springfield Apartments

Good community enjoy the maintenance request and the quick turn around time. Hopefully it all works itself out great area and community thanks

Reply from Springfield Apartments

Friendly staff...very helpful.....the move in process is simple and smooth ....the grounds are clean...the apartment size are big....the price for the apartments are reasonable

Reply from Springfield Apartments

Last minute move in, but they were super helpful and and efficient. We were moving from El Paso and they helped us in this big transition. Thank you

Reply from Springfield Apartments

As a resident here in Springfield I feel very comfortable and safe. I've been living here for four years now, and my previous apartment wasn't consistently safe. The management team here really stay on top of things. I love it here.

Reply from Springfield Apartments

Carlos is AMAZING! And now that Rebecca is gone, this is a nice place it live! We have ne management, and they are so great! Wish we had them from fay one! We have live here a long time, since 2008. That is a long time for an appt!

Reply from Springfield Apartments

This has been the best apartment complex I have been in. They are very efficient, they keep te grounds and the apartments up very well. They are also great at communicating community information as well.

Reply from Springfield Apartments

Love it. Quiet, friendly staff. Somewhere where you want to live. Neighbors are friendly. Close to restaurants and highways. Best place to live in mesquite

Reply from Springfield Apartments

My experience is tremendous! The location is great! The people are great! It’s a very quiet environment! I feel safe ! My son also loves the pool on my off days ! My patio is so relaxing, even on a hot, sunny day! The trees provide the perfect shade !

Reply from Springfield Apartments

Misty was very accommodating upon move in. Manager is friendly and attentive to needs. The maintenance installed my special light upon move in which made me very happy.

Reply from Springfield Apartments

Love my apartment. Some neighbors are nice but you come across a few that aren't. The new staff are very professional and nice. Can't forget about maintenance man Carlos he is always on the ball. One thing that need help is parking. We need to have permits

Reply from Springfield Apartments

The apartment is nice, my one complaint is the neighbors are loud, the building that I live in was quite until the people under us moved in, those kids run, slam doors, literally shake the whole building and this goes on well into the night