Springfield Apartments

Great and friendly employees at the office, made my move easy and very easy. Would definitely recommend this places to friends and family any time.
I am so thankful for the caring Staff and Maintenance Here at Springfield apts.in Mesquite. Tx. Our new manager is very accommodating to all of my needs. Our maintenance men are always helpful and get our needs met within one day . I love it here . It is my home 😘
Great complex so far only complaints would be the loud music every now and then. My wife and I work nights, so we need that rest during the day. The other would be people not picking up after dogs came close to stepping in a few piles.
Small complex. Easy access to major highways that run through the metroplex and minutes from downtown. Large variety of food and shopping options.
I have been in the complex for a good number of years. The apartment is pretty outdated, but when I have issues, the office has taken care of it in a decent amount of time. The neighbors I have are very pleasant, and I feel safe. My rent is decent which I appreciate, since I am on a fixed income. Overall, it has been a pleasant experience living here.
Springfield Apartments is a very nice place to stay, there's peace and quiet friendly Neighbors, you have Town east mall that's about ten minutes away, plenty of department stores, grocery stores, restaurants, there's a workout center, kids activities all in walking distance. I love it
The staff are great and so is my apartment. This community really feels like home. Maintenance is great too. Whenever I have needed anything fix they come in a timely fashion.
I’m loving my experience so far at my new apartment. I love everything thing about it . The feel to it is amazing. The process of getting into my apartment was so easy and fast. Thanks to the ladies in the front office. Thank you
Great management, and maintenance team their all so friendly and helpful. Apartments are big, clean and well kept so is the complex the location is amazing seconds away from 2 highways, restaurants and the mall my family and I love it here!
I'm very pleased with my neighbors and the staff. Love it here! I love that everyone is friendly and they connect on a personal level. I would not change a thing! (Except maybe the potholes)