My resident experience so far: friendly staff and neighbors, great location for eating and shopping, clean interior and exterior, laundry room

It's been a pleasant experience so far! The neighbors I've met so far have been really nice. There seems to be an animal that whines a lot and is rather entertaining to me. I'm not sure how the other neighbors feel about that.

Reply from Springfield Apartments

I love the community and the quietness in the environment.also not far from the shopping centers and very close to the most yummy restaurant and fun places for the kids like celebration station

Reply from Springfield Apartments

Great community to live on; friendly staff that will take care of of your maintenance requests when you need them. Quiet neighborhood with easy access to restaurants and other stores.

Reply from Springfield Apartments

We have Renewed our lease for the 3rd time, Iam really comfortable living here the neighborhood is quite, clean, and maintenance is good at fixing your request.

Reply from Springfield Apartments

I've had to contact the front office a few times regarding some irregularities with my apartment, but they always seem to hop on it right away. Very friendly folks down at the front office.

Reply from Springfield Apartments

I really enjoy living here so peaceful and the neighbors are very friendly.. the managers are so awesome and very helpful and understanding..

Reply from Springfield Apartments

Loving my new place! Office staff is awesome, community is friendly and quiet! I can see myself living here until my dream home is ready lol

Reply from Springfield Apartments

Close to 3 major highways (635, 80 and 30), numerous retail and dining options. Apartment management offers community get togethers and security awareness meetings.

Reply from Springfield Apartments

This is a great place to stay the staff is awesome, they are very friendly and understanding. I have been enjoying the nice things they do for the tenants for which it makes you feel at home

Reply from Springfield Apartments

Besides the occasional loud neighbor or the occasional person walking their dog where they shouldn't I'm very pleased with my experience here, they are very prompt when you call for any kind of mantainance problem, but as for my apartment that is not very often at all, my overall experience is very good

Reply from Springfield Apartments

My experience living here has been satisfactory and I am happy here because I have many friends as my neighbors. Management and maintenance staff do the best they can do with what we have. This complex needs yard work , grass and shrubs very badly. Thank you

Reply from Springfield Apartments

I've been living here for 8yrs. I love the area and the community. The staff is always accommodating and helpful. I think the area is very convenient and pleasant. The property manager Rebecca and staff are great. They are just like family too me. Here's to another year at Springfield community.

Reply from Springfield Apartments

Very quiet area. Newly moved in. So far loving the vibeof the apartments. I really appreciate that they have covered parking for those days we get hail.

Reply from Springfield Apartments

The view from my patio is awesome. Everyone on staff is so friendly! Carlos does a great job with any service he provides! Rebecca and her team show they care about us by hosting great events! The summer is sure to be alot of fun

Reply from Springfield Apartments

It's great. Misty is a great person to talk to and be around. I live this apartment complex and it's a great place and neighborhood to be. In

Reply from Springfield Apartments

Community is wonderful. Rebecca is the best manager in the world. We are so lucky to have someone like her. Loving, friendly and caring. I'm still here because of her. She's awesome!

Reply from Springfield Apartments

Been living here for a long time and I can say I still love living here. The staff is amazing, my neighbors are great and respectful of each others privacy and friendly.

Reply from Springfield Apartments

The front desk staff is amazing. They have helped us in so many ways, and made a moving experience the best one we’ve ever had.Misty definitely played a big part in helping us start this process.

Reply from Springfield Apartments

I like living here it’s been a good experience so far. The staff has been very helpful with whatever I’ve needed fixed. The only down side is the parking availability I wish I could have an assigned spot.

Reply from Springfield Apartments

I have made some really good friends here. I am thankful for them. They have been so supportive and always have a kind word and a smile. Thank You to all

Reply from Springfield Apartments

Lived here since September and not much has changed since my first review. Everything Is well kept and it's quiet for the most part. Nice place to live

Reply from Springfield Apartments

Neighborhood looks nice we will be new residents excited about out new ac vent and sunroom the office staff is nice I. Glad we will be on second floor

Reply from Springfield Apartments

Apartment personnel and apartment itself are great. The only thing I don’t like is that the water bill is always extremely high. If that can looked into and adjusted I’d be happy.

Reply from Springfield Apartments

I love living here . I love how peaceful I can be at my apartment. Really nice parking spots . I love the pool during the summer , and I just like the people that live around here . Thank you .