Springfield Apartments

4.6

4.6

Tenant for many many years. I have life long friends here and we care about this place very much . Sometimes I wonder if tenants are screened the way I was when I moved here . The way they let dogs poop in my yard or leave their take out trash bags next to their cars ??? I guess not all people were taught to respect your surroundings 😪
I still love living here. Pretty quiet and 1 BR is perfect for me. The office staff has been very responsive and super nice. The only reason there is only 4 1/2 stars is because shortly after I moved in they restripped the parking lot and the strips are not sufficient enough for anyone driving a small SUV like my Nissan Rogue up to a large pickup truck like a couple of neighbors of mine to park comfortably and get in and out of the vehicle comfortably. I'm not skinny so I need to be able to open my door enough to get me and my stuff out of my car without damaging anyone else's property. I would gladly appreciate it if someone would rethink widening the parking spots a few inches so that we can all be more comfortable about getting in and out of our vehicles.
100% satisfied and recommendable 100% satisfied and recommendable 100% satisfied and recommendable super clean friendly staff and very quiet area. It has an excellent pool and elegant laundry room, very friendly all the neighbors.
I really like Springfield Apartments I've been living at this apartments for almost 4 years . The area is good, my apartment is nice and my neighbors are friendly. The office and maintenance staff is very professional and helpful.
Apartment complex is close to a variety of dining options and easily accessible to highways 80,30 and 635 and only minutes from downtown Dallas.
I have lived in the Springfield Community for many, many years. I feel safe and secure, and I have made many friends here, that feel more like family. Any time that I have a maintenance issue, it is taken care of quickly and efficiently. The office staff has always been kind and caring.
It's more home here than anywhere I've been.. every on staff here really pays attention to detail and around the ball when it comes to the service work
We want to keep living here, we have been here 13 years as of March 28, but we need more space. We asked to see a 2 bedroom, on Saturday, and we were given a key, but the key didn't work. It is not a problem, we have time. I am very OCD about having a plan in place. We will get there. While I was walking to our truck, there was a man who stopped me and asked me what it was like to live here. I told him how long we had lived here, and how amazing Mandy and the staff were. The next time I saw him, he was in the office. I hope he found his forever home!
Great environment to stay in! Any time i make a Maintenance request they come right away! They are very helpful when it comes to paying rent!
We need more security as my car and a few other residents cars have been broken into.. there needs to be more light as well in some parks of the parking lots.