Springfield Apartments

We like living here because we are close to.many stores. We also love the area it seems pretty calm and interesting at the same time. I would definitely refer a friend to live in these apartments.
I love my apartment. The people are very nice in the office and when work orders need to be taken care of the maintenance men are polite and friendly. The grounds are kept clean and beautiful.
Great safe stay. Clean inside. Good parking. Only thing the site needs is a dog park or gated area for dogs to run and play. Other then that it’s a Ok place
been living here for 3 years, its has been an awesome experience, great staff always willing to help in a professional way. thank you for all you do!
I have lived here about five year's now,moved from a one bedroom now in a two bedroom. I've had not so good service to great service as far as Up dated appliance. I would like the parking in someone handicap spot reinforced I work late and when I get home sometime my handicap parking space is taking I don't think alot of the new residents know they not supposed to park there maybe New latter's can be sent out to reinforce the situation.
Best place ever lived in my life.. it's awesome coming back home to Mesquite and find out that his apartments are still well taken care of thank you for letting me stay here
The appartment are worker are very nice. I like the pool area. Parking is great. It's quite. It's lite up properly. Naybor are nice quiet. Maintenance is on time and they do a good job. I like the on line service. I like the updates I get. Office people or great and polite. Not a lot of kids running around. The property is nice and clean. My appartment is cheap. And I would recommend the property to a friend.
I love my community!! maintenance is great, always clean, quiet and very affordable . Parking could be better but otherwise i love it here !
So far I love living here just a little bump on the road.The streets need some work done to it . I have not went to the wash machine yet but looking forward to seeing how good it works.parking is okay. Thank you
The staff is great! Mandy is an awesome manager. Everyone makes living here a lovely experience. Thank you all for everything that you do. Keep up the fantastic work!