Springfield Apartments

4.5

4.5

Barbara
The community here is very nice. The apartments are well maintained and the management is very responsive. The neighbors are friendly and respectful.
Laura
We love living in this complex, and have for more than 13 yrs. We especially love living in our new home. It is almost perfect. The only issue we have, is that when it is nice outside, and we love to open the house up, but the pot smell is beyond nasty. It fills up out entire home. We should not have to limit, when we can and can not open our home, due to pot!
Roxanna
Staff is friendly and helpful. Property is clean. Everyone is respectful and polite. Management is helpful and understanding. Maintanence is thorough and efficient.
Antonio
Peace and quiet friendly neighbors pet friendly prompted maintenance service close to major intersection stores food Mart restaurants and malls.
Arkeesha
I love the location and the prices are affordable. The staff is great. Maintenance is prompt for all needs. Privacy and quiet neighbors. Lots of well lit parking
Richard
Great place to live. Office personable is very attentive, respond very quick, and are here to help. Would def recommend to there looking for a place to live.
Shaneika
So far it seems ok in this community I have only been here since 11/10/2021 it’s seems quiet here so far I stay to Myself anyway I like that I am near a lot of places
Nancy
I HAVE BEEN HERE FOR MANY YEARS,AND SEEN LOTS HAPPEN BOTH GOOD AND BAD,BUT BECAUSE OF THE LOCATION ,I WILL STAY FOR AS LONG AS I CAN MAINTAIN MY APARTMENT PHYSICALLY ,AND I HOPE THATS MANY MORE YEARS.
Lisa
I've been here almost two years and I'm impressed by the maintenance crew and that the complex is kept up. They restriped the parking lot and keep the grounds in great condition. The new tenants they have placed are very nice and the troublesome ones have been gone for awhile now. I did refer a previous neighbor from my last apt. to Springfield and she's seriously considering moving here too. I love my floor plan and even though I have older appliances they work very well and much better than my previous new ones in the last complex.
Lee
Great complex nice people maintenance guys are great. Property is kept clean. The laundry room is clean and all the washer machines and dryers work. That is a big plus.