Apartment personnel and apartment itself are great. The only thing I don’t like is that the water bill is always extremely high. If that can looked into and adjusted I’d be happy.

I love living here . I love how peaceful I can be at my apartment. Really nice parking spots . I love the pool during the summer , and I just like the people that live around here . Thank you .

Reply from Springfield Apartments

Hermoso lugar para vivir muy tranquilo, no hay nada de cucarachas me encanta este lugar todo está súper cercas Les recomiendo aquí para vivir

Pretty good and quite. But will say need some kind of parking rule because having to fight for a spot every day is kinda a bummer but other then that its ok

Reply from Springfield Apartments

I being living here for almost a year; the community is nice overall, really having had problem, and the staff is so good at addressing your concerns and needs in regards of your unit. Good Place to live overall. One thing that will make it even better is having police patrol more often.

Reply from Springfield Apartments

quiet good neighbors nice clean place lovely apartment nice pool area nice laundry room close to good restaurants conveiant fore shopping at stores nice friendly staff

Reply from Springfield Apartments

I’ve been living at Springfield for almost 5 months now and it’s been great! Neighbors are friendly and it’s a quite community. I just would like for the appliances be updated and a fireplace on the first floor apartments. Other than that great layouts

Reply from Springfield Apartments

I would love to make my request know. I am not a good person to ask because I may be partial because I dislike apartment living. There can be unwanted guest and people. We get along with everyone but some tenants can be questionable, as far as safety is concerned

Reply from Springfield Apartments

I love the area. Just wish little details can be fixed. Just a little. Ran through some bad luck with issues at job and in life but trying to make it.

Reply from Springfield Apartments

For a one bedroom apartment on the cheaper side out of town, it's really nice. I enjoy living here, and probably will renew my lease. We've had some issues but maintenance always took care of it really fast.

Reply from Springfield Apartments

Quiet community, good neighbors everyone is friendly good community to raise family in. Very good maintenance men they always fix things on time no waiting their great.

Wish we had more amenities like a dog park and a playground tennis court or a workout room. Something to give us more to do then just stay in the house.

Reply from Springfield Apartments

The neighborhood is pretty nice. A lot of places surrounding it. There are not alot if amenities. My down stairs neighbors have dogs and play music pretty loud so it's not very quiet. And it always seems to be some kind of work going on around the property. The maintance guy is pretty good. Overall it's a pretty good place to stay.

Reply from Springfield Apartments

This is a great place to live. Quiet and safe most of the time. Great manager and office ladies. The very BEST maintenance. They are quick and knowledgeable. Covered parking is free and laundramat is on site and always clean. I l love living here❤️

Reply from Springfield Apartments

Quite community, kind of expensive for the old complex and appliances. Pretty basic units ( 2bed 2 bath),but in a good neighborhood next to a lot of restaurants. Old leasing manager was really nosie about who comes/goes your home but since she has left the other managers pretty much respects the privacy of your home.

Reply from Springfield Apartments

the property is always clean and neat, Front office ladies are wonderful and polite. If I ever have any needs then if they can do it they will. at night it is very quite.

Reply from Springfield Apartments

Everything is good but my bathroom sink still leaks after I move in 2 weeks ago. Management is very nice. The pool is up and running so that's a plus

Reply from Springfield Apartments

I have made this my home since 1999. This is my home. I love all of my neighbors and try to get to know the names of all that are in my building. Show The love and it will come back to you.

Reply from Springfield Apartments

Springfield has been MY HOME for some years now,I wish everyone was as passionate about this HOME as some of us are.We need landscape improvement badly in a lot of areas, and hopefully that will come soon,but for now this is MY HOME,will YOU join me in helping keep up this HOME,AND BE RESPECTFUL OF YOUR SURROUNDINGS and NEIGHBORS.

Reply from Springfield Apartments

Over all the apartments are a nice place to live. My only complaint is the rowdiness of the neighbors all around lately. Lots of yelling during the day or even late at night. But even with then I would still recommend the apartments in hopes that you are around good neighbors

Reply from Springfield Apartments

I've lived here for a few years now and the office staff is so amazing and feeling safe is a huge thing for me and they ensure to make sure all residents are safe and keep the property in great shape.

Reply from Springfield Apartments

The staff sucks but two and one of the two left! Had mold in my floor because of a leake they didn’t notice won’t get the mold out of my carpet! Told them about my water being way to hit or way to cold and they won’t fix it.

Reply from Springfield Apartments

Staff is very friendly, down to Earth and really work with you to get into an apartment. Most neighbors are nice, but a lot of complaints will be filed if you make too much noise. So shhhh

Reply from Springfield Apartments

Has a tenant going on 3 yrs now here. It has not been all good, however coming from a home too apartment it what to be expecting living among other attendants. That being said it been good and enjoyable during the summer time. Though there has been raised of concern with a slight increase of crime in facility, which is being address overall it average of what to be expected. There could be alot more improvement in some areas that could better the community.

Reply from Springfield Apartments

The majority of the many, many years I have spent at Springfield have been pleasant. Maintenance has always been handled in a reasonable, if not super quick manner. The staff for the most part has been easy to deal with. The apartment itself is nice, if a little outdated. Overall, the experience has been a relatively pleasant experience.