Springfield Apartments

4.5

4.5

Springfield knows I love it here , lol Thank you for all you do for us tenants . In the Spring it would great if the plan for upkeep would allow new shrubs and grass to be planted around bldgs 9 and 10 . Maybe around the pool area as well . Just a suggestion and a dream of mine for the last 6 years🙏❤️♥️
I have really enjoyed staying here. The residents are all friendly and quiet. You don't ever hear anyone being loud. The office staff are super friendly. Then maintenance is always so quick to fix what is needed to be fixed.
They always come to repair are things asap! And always answer are phone calls at the office and I love that they have the pay online option.
Its good Iike the point and how much info it gives Plus it notify on things coming up. I. Voing to always give good reviews about Springfield apt
Khanh was very helpful and made our move smooth! So far our experience has been great and would highly recommended this place to our friends.
Decent place to live in mesquite if an apt is what you’re looking for. Maintenance request are filled pretty promptly. Office is pretty helpful and will address your issues.
Parking lot stripes were recently redone and way to narrow. My car has door dings on them and people are now taking up 2 Parking spots. Other than that, all good so far.
Mandy in the office is wonderful. The maintenance men are wonderful. Anytime I have a problem...they go above and beyond to fix it. I love this place and am kindof sad to move.
Rent kinda high and apartment is kinda small to for the rent to be so high but other than that nice place I guess wish I had a bigger apartment with kinda less rent like like a 5sq ft apartment is like 885 like why?!?.
Living here a year now and so far a good experience, great access to Shopping, grocery, great access to Restaurants, Shopping Mall,most in Walking Distance, Apartment Staff great , Maintenance Great