Spyglass Seaside

The location is hard to beat, being so close to Folly. The staff is wonderful and always quick to respond or take care of any needed maintenance.
Love Spyglass. Very dog friendly, super great staff and awesome apartments! Being here almost a year down and don’t have a negative thing to say!
My experience has been very pleasant and extremely peaceful!! The ambiance is fabulous! I believe I’m one of the “OG’s” of the property- moved here when it was brand new.
I really love my place. Nice and quiet, great view and good neighbors. It’s been great for me to find a new home, and I look forward to being more a part of the community.
Great place to live and close to Folly Beach but pool/grill area isn’t open on Sundays or any evenings so access is extremely limited for people who work.
Complex and grounds has always been clean, maintained and well cared for - impeccable. Maintenance and office staff is always polite, courteous, and helpful. A few snags in our building with partying and police being called on several occasions. Trash service is mostly reliable, but sometimes cancels without much notice and trash compactor is full often. Amenities are very well maintained and available for the most part.
Love it here. Beautiful apartments. Great amenities. Friendly staff and neighbors. Close to grocery stores and of course the beach. I would recommend to anyone.
Love it here! Quiet, pet friendly, nice neighbors and staff. Safe and close to the beach and lots of stores/restaurants. The maintenance guys are very helpful and show up in a timely manner also. No complaints!
I’ve lived in 2 different units here and I can best describe it as inconsistent. It’s also very noisy for a “luxury” apartment. I can hear my upstairs neighbors’ dogs barking when they are indoors and all our doors and windows are closed.
No worries. Some of the gym equipment is off line however it is understandable. Covid has modified our behavior so again issues which may arise are understandable.