Spyglass Seaside

4.6

4.6

Amelia
We absolutely love living here. From the beautiful grounds, to the utilities, and the great staff, it is an overall great experience. Our apartment is so spacious and we love the location.
Anne Marie
Great community. Best amenities, hand's down. Friendly neighbor's and community events. My friends love visiting and staying in one of the guest apartments.
Amanda
Love staying here! Great proximity to the beach and downtown. Very pet friendly and the staff is always very nice. Great amenities as well! Great place to live
Robert
Great place to live! We’ve been here for a year and a half and we love it. Safe and quiet. Everyone is friendly. Also love the amenities. Very pet friendly too!
Samantha
Great place to live! Great amenities, quiet, safe, and friendly neighbors. I love that it’s so pet friendly too! In a great area, close to lots of stuff and the beach. Also love the community events they have.
Victor
We moved in in 2016. It is a very dog friendly community, and everyone is very friendly. Great gym, pool, dog park, and great staff. Highly recommended.
Jennifer
I love the community they have created for us. Super helpful staff. I love the pool. I love walking around the complex. It's a complex but it doesn't feel like a typical complex.
George
Spyglass is a great Comunity located close to folly beach! Very nice pool and clubhouse. The walking trails are awesome if you have a dog and need to walk them.
Anthony
Magnificent facilities! Great neighbors and location. The closest apartment complex to folly beach. Short drive to Walmart, Publix, food lion…
Jenna
Good place to live, starting to have events again which have been fun. Beautiful apartments and good staff and maintenance people. Overall would recommend!