St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

I found what I was looking a quiet place, well maintenance and nice people , when I call maintenance they come right away, the office team are great and friendly .
Moving in during this time could have been a way more stressful situation but Lynn made it so easy. I love the location and the apartment itself. I cant wait for lockdown to end so I can start enjoying the amenities.
The move in was super easy, and the area is beautiful. Perfect location close to everything. I can definitely see myself staying more than just the one year.
contenta por que a pesar de atravesar por esta situación , han manejado bien la situación, y mantienen bien nuestro condominio tratando de suplir cualquier necesidad que tengamos , la atención por parte de ellos es rápida y eficaz .
So far it has been great. Love my new place, I have the nicest neighbors. The staff here is fantastic and very friendly. Just wish I could interact and use the facilities available but with COVID-19 it has been impossible.
The community is always happy help and available to follow any request. We have two dog parks that very nice to spent time with your dog!!.... Also, the personal makes sure to maintain clean common areas.
I enjoy living at St. Andrews community. I have been living here for 2.5 years. It has been the best residential living experience. The neighborhood so clean.
Living here has been a breeze. It’s close to shopping, grocery stores, gyms, fine dining and the Sawgrass Expressway. The schools are also Grade A schools.
great community, quiet, safe and walking surroundings are amazing. I love the trees of the community, maintenance and attention has been excellent.
Things have been a bit challenging because I like my apartment but I have seen a few roaches and I have never lived in a place that ever had roaches, this is my first. I will put down bates in hopes to get rid of them!