St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

Great experience, nice neighbors, excellent amenities and efficient staff. I don’t wan leave this place! I hope my kids can enjoy more and more
Not good! when I got here appliances and the doors were rusted. Yes, they changed the microwave, the stove and the dishwasher, they sent some doors to be fixed and what they did was just painting them. awful job. I got 2 new ones because I didn't receive back all the painted ones. Back in January the heater broke and the apartment got all flooded. we spent two nights in a hotel. there a cockroaches and termites. Neighbors are nasty people, they don't pick up after their dogs, my neighbors next door are very filthy people, they have 3 dogs and let them pee in the hallway, stinks in here. my apartment also smells like cigarette and weed from time to time. Tired of this place. Last year I was told they were going to fix the landscaping specially in my building, but I'm still waiting. Almost forgot, every time that it rains, water comes in through the window and the wall and the carpet get wet.
Things have gotten better with response times from front office since last review. We still keep having on and off issues with noise level though.
They are good with maintenance when requested but in Regards to the gym hours are very inconvenient for other people and they say they are open by they are not. Also they are gated community it’s not because I’ve been living at the place for nearly 2 years And the gates are always opened. Also, they do not keep the buildings up to part They say they only clean once a month.
So far I love the community! Its family oriented and very clean. There's always parking. The hallways are free and clear. It's just a great place to live!
Great apartment big room nice pools nice gym love it love the racket ball court gonna be playing that’s soon clean well kept all the appliances work correctly
Love it 😀 family friendly everyone nice great area not alot of traffic love the pool great location to everything love love it and how much you love being here feels like home
Amazing location, residents are friendly and respectful, staff is fantastic, clean, big beautiful apartments. I wish the lighting in the apartment were better and that we receive light in the rooms and the living room.
This will be my third time moving in here. Why you ask because I simply love this community. But I wanna say this cause I care. The bulk drop area is a major disaster. What happened??? Does no one care anymore??? Please don’t let this beautiful community fall apart.. Please🙏🏻.
Leasing agent, Lynn is very sweet and helpful. She helped us get everything done rapidly. Neighbors seem very friendly as well. So far, we are very happy at St. Andrews!