Its been 3 years since we moved. We love it. Best place i recommend it. Its safe for kids the two pools are great and clean. !!! The gyms are excellent.

Friendly staff great grounds , nice amenities. Very close to schools and shopping, convenient to the expressway, glad to be here all the way around .

Pretty well kept and great location! Next to freeway and shopping centers. So far customer service has been phenomenal. And apartment was clean when moved in

It's been great living here. Safe environment. Very clean and friendly area. Parks and playground for children well kept. Overall great experience

I've been living here for two years and the condo really pleases me in a general way. Is well located, Gina from the office is very sweet and efficient always willing to help as well as most of the maintenance staff, who always promptly respond to requests. Some office employees are not so much, they are snobbish and do not pay attention and are always in a bad mood when dealing with residents, their best attention is always for future residents but once signed the contract the whole sympathy ends. It was not like this when I got here and we missed Aileen and Ashley a lot! Some neighbors here are a problem too, they smoke, they make noise, they disrespect the rules and nobody does anything. The condominium was recently painted, the court is being revitalized, the pool furniture was replaced last summer and outside lights were also replaced with more efficiency. The garbage collection is effective and always on time. We have serious problems related to security because the condominium besides being totally vulnerable does not count with any type of surveillance system what makes that wanderers and robbers walking calmly by the common areas and stealing things that are on reach what leaves us all frightened and worried

I just moved in last weekend and I love this comunity. It has good security and a beautiful enviroment. I also loved the great atention fron the front desk personel, fron the very firs moment I visited St Andrews Lynn made me fell like I was already at home.

This is a good community to live ,we are very please to live here ,is a very convinience place everything is close by ,and is safe and tranquile.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

Lynn Taliaferro, other office staff and maintenance department have provided excellent service! Lynn was able to successfully coordinate move for me remotely, being responsive to all my questions.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

Never return phone calls and they treat you like they dont care. The only reason whyni am still here its because of my kids school . Which is great location

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

Awesome living here. Only complaint would be the trash compactor it clearly needs replacing. Considering we arnt prorated when trash isn’t picked up in over a week and the compactor has mounds of over flowing garbage isn’t the nicest thing to smell at your door.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

Mi experiencia en Winston Park es algo formidable, voy a cumplir 5 años y realmente me siento satisfecha, es un condominio muy completo, organizado y sobretodo muy limpio y lindo!!!

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

I have lived here for almost three years and really enjoy living in the community . It’s clean and quiet and everyone i’ve Encountered has been friendly.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

Staff is very friendly and helpful. Just moved my brother in and he loved this place. Great neighbors too! Lynn was our leasing agent and she was awesome! .

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

We just moved it and already have so many positives. It’s a very convenient location and the amenities are amazing. It’s a very well maintained community.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

Apartment suites my ideal life style. Close to all three major highways. Clothes to shopping centers. Publix and good schools . It is also close to beauty palors

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

Very nice place, close to good schools and place has a lot of amenities. Pool, barbecue area, playground, spacious apartments, and nice maintenance. I highly recommend!

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

I am loving it so far. Only been living here for a week now but so far it seems to be a quiet, non racial place because I am black and I know this neighborhood is not so kind to black people but I am willing to give it a chance if it will do the same for me.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

Generally quiet and friendly neighbors! Great location that is near local retail and grocery stores within 5-15 minutes away. Awesome amenities with 24-hour gym and 2 pools choose from.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

Was good in the beginning but after a while not so good as far as lot of maintenance issues and office staff never answers the phone needs to be better than this

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

The neighborhood is nice and quiet. But there some things that can be done to improve it: More speedbumps because we have some drivers that disrespect the speed limit Close the pool restrooms a little bit After 6pm or the pool earlier because we have a lot of people going there after 5pm. Etc...

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

Very friendly staff. I don't remember her name but the lady who first showed us around when we first moved here always remembers us and even remembers where we life which I find very impressive.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

St Andrews was my first apartment home I moved to 13 years ago whem.I furst moved to Florida. I decided to come back for a second time. So far everything is good.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

Lynn in the leasing office is amazing. She is very professional and attentive. This great leasing community has all the amenities you need. It’s also close to everything!

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

#SaintAndrewsAtWinstonPark - So far so good!!! A good community to recommend for your family & friends. Very helpful Leasing Managers/Staffs. Neat & clean place for your daily walk. Very friendly environment with all age groups.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

The location is fantastic. I have lived here almost 2 years, and have so far enjoyed my experience. The staff is helpful whenever I have interacted with them. The only downfall is the gates are often not working, and are often just left open.