St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

4.2

4.2

Maintenance comes in a timely manner, get the job done. Office staff answers all questions rather if it’s via phone or email. They’re also understanding and considerate. Complex is clean and well kept. Very little police/criminal activity. It’s been a pleasure living here
1 star
Can’t get anything fixed correctly raising rent I wouldn’t refer not very family friendly made me take down basketball hoop for children to have fun cause ball bouncing was making lady in building over dogs scared poor little thing give me a break don’t have much to say about the place can’t wait to move
The gym needs to go back to being 24hrs. Yes covid is here but limiting the hours means more people concentrated at one time, and for those of us who work we don’t get to utilize what we PAY FOR. Its gotten to the point I went and purchased a membership to a gym which is crazy. Additionally, the pool also closes so early so can’t even enjoy that in place of the gym.
Gym needs to be 24 hours, Pool should close a little later than 7pm for those who work later during the day. Yes covid is here but the gym is not a public use so the 24 hours should be reinstated. Most public gyms are either 24 hours now or late night. So how much more should this place. Sadly I had to join a gym to fit my work hours.
Love my townhome. The maintenance crew is always timely, friendly and professional. I have always been treated kindly and with respect by the office staff.
Very well kept community and enjoyable place to live. Would be nice to have the pool open later hours but very happy with the place. The gym is very nice and the maintenance crew is fast and efficient.
Love all the new landscaping that has been done to the community. It looks absolutely lovely. Thank you for all you've been doing to spruce up the community.
Lynn y su amable atención lo mejor, muy buen lugar para vivir, siempre limpia , buenos vecinos, la piscina espectacular, y el gimnasio lo mejor
Everyday gets better and better. Birds chirping, rain,grass growing,sun shining and great weather ahead sitting on a rock by lake. What a life ✌🌴🐊😀🎸
No complaints, office staff is kind and courteous. The landscape looks nice and well kept. Never a problem with neighbors. When I request maintenance, the response is quick and satisfactory. Thank you.