I love the surrounding area and the community! It’s quiet, pet friendly & it’s great commute to grocery stores, malls & expressway! With there was a jacuzzi though 😁

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

It really a nice place to live great location maintenance has a great response grounds are kept up very nice grocery and shopping with in walking distance

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

Overall I’m happy with community but I’ve noticed that the fountain in the pond hasn’t been working which has caused the pond to turn brown.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

Working with Laura and Lynn made my move smooth and easy. They went above and beyond to assist me. I’m so happy how they made my moving experience transition easy.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

This place had been my home since a get here. A love coconut creek is a good neighborhood. Pools are nice, kids love it. St Andrews at Winston park.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

Nice & clean apartment! We were treated so kindly when we applied for this apartment. I’d definitely recommend to others . Very nice manager as well

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

Very nice office staff. Always helpful. Community is up scale and kept up. Maintenance crew is always prompt to fix any issues. Apartment is comfortable and convenient.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

So far so good, just wish the play area was a little bit more updated. I think its a little pricey, feel like my unit needs to be more updated for the price im paying, they did a sloppy job with painting etc, but overall not a bad place to live.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

Maintenance staff is great, the office staff is great. Unfortunately the security isn't. The gates are always vandalized by the residents, some cars were vandalized or worst, etc

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

it's been 4 years. Thisbis the best location to live cloae to the best school. Cloae to supermarkets. We walk to promenade. Easy access to expressways.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

I've lived here for years! I enjoy the neighborhood and the community at St Andrews. I will continue living here until I find the right house! Thanks guys!

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

Great location, nice improvements. Not happy with how much rent has gone up. Not happy with the amount of utility cars and broken down cars in the parking lot, on the weekends it looks like we live in a garage.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

Excellent office team .Gina and the folks at the leasing office always willing to accommodate. Prompt turnaround on maintenance requests. I have been here a year and going to renew my lease and upgrade to a bigger unit as the options on safe and accommodating communities go this is by far the best and most affordable option .

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

nice place. not a lot noise. very clean. close to major roads and highway. close to shopping stores. Gates are not working correctly. pond area needs to be cleaned more often.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

Nice inside apartments. Outside could use some TLC. Neighborhood is good. Schools in the area are very good. There is a lot of apartments in this complex so it has a lot of people.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

Good community. People are pretty decent even tho they don't know how to drive in a parking lot. The staff is good and very friendly and maintenance is good as well.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

I've live in this community going on 7 years and we've had different management groups. This new group is the best. They've been around for the last three and made several improvements and updates to the community. The management cares about the standards of living and comforts of the residents too. This last few months were made difficult by an unruly elderly neighbor and they continued to try to make efforts to be fair to everyone. It was resolved by me agreeing to move to a larger unit for no additional costs other than my deposit which was very fair. Since I had little notice they worked with me on the cleaning costs for me moving out too. The grounds are clean and properly maintained and the walls are not thin so I don't hear what's going on at my neighbors. I highly recommend this community Things happen sometimes that are out of our control and it's the way the business responds that makes or breaks the customer experience. I will be here for a few more years <3

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

I have been here for almost a year and it's been a great experience. Love the community and the people. Its quiet and any time we have had an issue, it's been resolved immediately. Much appreciated.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

The apartment complex is quiet and is mostly families which is great. Right across the street from a publix, la fitness, and other businesses and right down the street from lots of restaurants and shopping.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

The leasing staff go out of their way to give the residents the best customer service. Any issues are resolved in a timely manner. Great place to live.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

They are getting the gates fixed and trimming the trees but the lights by the dog parks still don’t work. Too many people don’t pick up after their dogs that if it’s dark you don’t know what you are stepping in. Also, filling out maintenance requests that don’t ever get done and just closed as if they are is a big problem here.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

The rent is very expensive to receive poor maintenance service, the gym is a bad maintenance, the pool and bathrooms always dirty, the gate never work, and the security is awful.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

I enjoy living in the St Andrews Winston Park Community. The location is clean, safe and neighbors are very friendly! The management team are professional and helpful.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

Lynn was AMAZING, kind and knowledgable on everything. She made sure I got the best deal on the apartment I was renting, not to mention she was super timely with all of her calls and emails. She made the experience.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

La atención de la señorita Lynn Talia Ferro fue excelente muy amable y clara en todo el proceso, es una señora q nos mostró todos los beneficios de vivir aca