St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

4.2

4.2

I have loved living in my apartment. However, the experience here is horrible. The leasing department has poor communication and customer service. When my roof was leaking, I had to call multiple times to even get a plan of action from them on how they were going to fix it. Meanwhile the leak continued to get worse. I sent multiple pictures and emails to multiple staff members including the property manager. Nothing got done until I physically went into the leasing department and raised my voice. This similar merry-go-round happened when my AC was broken and my apartment was 80 degrees. The leasing department will give you the run around, tell you they will call you back and won’t. All I have asked is that I be communicated to as a paying tenant and they can’t even seem to get that right. St Andrews wants your money but could care less about your experience here. There are other beautiful apartment complexes, go there instead.
I love it over here it very nice and quite lovely neighbors very clean just like a walk in the park I think this the best move I ever mad so far
Front office has been very helpful. Community is looking at lot nicer since pressure washing. Only complaint I have is that the ducks love to dig into the garbage bins.
It’s been a good experience especially getting quick service request response. Thy just need to clean the buildings stairs and hallways more often.
When I first move in it was nice , then my 1st floor apartment was completely flooded and it was a little difficult to have them move us at first. But now I’m on the 3rd floor same building. I hate the stairs lol but it’s ok. Higher ceilings are nice.
Not very happy 😕 was told there was basketball hoops but were put away for covid asked if we can put one out ourself was told yes bought one for Christmas for my son all the kids loved it they all got to enjoy it then someone from office told us we are not allowed to have it now I have a hoop that cost $250 that i can't do anything with. The kids were not playing after it got dark they were having fun I don't see the problem and I don't appreciate being lied to just to get us to take the place cause we had other places lined up we could have taken instead. Not pleased at all.
Clean streets, keeping up good work on grounds,friendly office and maintenance staff, it feels like home. Everybody is professional and efficient.
Excellent place to live! Everyone is very friendly , very clean and well thought out. Apartment maintenance is very easy to report and fast! Highly recommend.
We love to Be here it is been five years and going to renew one more year we can’t wait to enjoy all the new gym and have fun in the pool ty
I had a great experience, the property is very peaceful and clean. The employees are very friendly and kind. My move in experience went very smooth. I am very pleased with my home.