The condominium association are really working in improve the area and is really good. Maintenance team is great, but security in the neighborhood has been bad, and the association hasn't community to the residents the latest event for precaution and makes me feel not important. Rent is high but manageable.

It’s such a beautiful community. The staff was truly amazing from start to finish. Made moving out for the first time simple and easy! Thank you.

I enjoy living at St Andrews at Winston Park. The staff is very courteous and helpful. The grounds have been in a constant state of improvement since I’ve moved in (2015).

St. Andrews at Winston Park apartments has been a great experience so far, all of the staff are very kind and accommodating. The grounds are very well maintained and the residents are very nice and respectful. This is my first renting experience and I would recommend this complex to anyone.

The best place quiet clean. I love the pool and the new chair we enjoy the bbq and the gym. The leasing office is great and they have a great service

The staff is great. Gina is amazing. The problems:security(cars lost their wheels) and some neighbors using weed or driving in high speed. If the administration install cameras, Bumpers and start a program to earn the users that they live in a community with a lot kids...it will be perfect!

I relocated here from Philadelphia. Since I walked in to tour and actually moving in months later EVERYTHING was smooth. No major complaints!

I’ve lived here for 4 years now and I must say overall it’s been a pleasant experience. The office staff is phenomenal because they are consumer driven and very friendly.

Very nice community also the people in the leasing office are awesome ! The amenities also are always available for use, my 5 yr old also enjoy going to the park.

The apartment is amazing. The community is clean, no noise even I live on the second floor. The service technician are there when you need them. My sales director’s Ed Hernandez is great, reliable and courteous. He made my move in smooth and easy. Great customer service, the staff went above and beyond. Kids zone, safe environment, great resources, everything you need is closed by; restaurant, movies, movie theater, closed to sawgrass express and turnpike, I 95. I don’t have no regrets so far. Love it!!!!

Love the community. It’s safe, quiet. Well kept. Price is about average for the area. The staff here have always been helpful and make themselves available to help as much as possible

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

It is a great staff and maintenance. They are very quick to fix and help. I hate the hate though. It needs to be permanently fixed or taken down altogether with reduction in cost because it rarely works. Great pool area. No elevators for 2nd or 3rd floor people.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

My name is Nicole Hodges. I love living in my apartment at St. Andrews at Winston Park. Great community and my neighbors are wonderful people.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

Very clean, quiet community. People are kind but also mind their own business. Family friendly. Wish more people understood its a pet friendly complex and werent terrified of animals.

The community is safe, clean and in close vicinity of many entertainment and shopping places. I enjoy the view from my balcony, the valet trash service is convenient and the neighbors are friendly.

Love my apartment! I have a lake view and it’s perfect for my family! Nice and clean community and the maintenance workers are great! I will always recommend!

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

St. Andrews are good apartments. Personally I do not think they are worth the price though. $1500 a month is what we're okay plus water/sewer/trash. Usually it's about $1600 a month. Maintenance is very efficient and the office staff are accommodating and always polite. The apartments themselves are okay. When we moved in I took a video because it's was very dirty, chips out of the tile floor, screen door was and is still ripped, our sliding shower doors don't work properly, no screens on the windows, bath tub is peeling, outlets don't work, stains on the carpet, lots of ants(which I hear is a common problem in Florida)that we're still trying to get rid of (5 months later)and the garbage disposal was broken. They fixed the garbage disposal. The pools are nice, the playground is nice but is sand based so messy but there are 2 other parks near by and the workout rooms are convenient. They have updated units that are more per month I believe. We love the vaulted ceiling in our unit and the big patio. We also like that the unit comes equipped with the option to have a security system activated. It's also right next to the Sawgrass and there is a Publix across the street and Winston Park Elementary is just a few blocks away! So far we've enjoyed living at St. Andrews.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

I have been living at St Andrews for 8 years, it has been a great experience and the loving staff makes it all that much better. St a Andrews gets 5 stars

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

We moved into our apartment a week ago and the entire experience has been wonderful. The apartment is everything that it was promised to be!

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

No problems. Just signed our lease for our second year. Love the community and the location. Apartment is really nice and spacious. Right across the street from Publix which is super convenient

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

The place as a whole is fine. Wish some of the services were better managed is trash pick up and such. Also the trash that is around the property as a whole. For instance a car battery has been sitting in front of the garage next to mine for days. Makes everything look tacky. Thanks

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

love the neighborhood, maintenance is always on time and the leasing office listens to your needs. on the contrast the walls are too thin and the neighbor above me has a child thats constantly running around the apartment.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

I moved here 5 years ago. Gina who works in the office helped us and we love her so much. The maintenance team is the best. Never had a problem. If we did they fixed it. The only thing is we wish they could paint our apt since we been there 5 years and it needs a good painting.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

I love St. Andrew's at Winston Park. The staff is always so friendly and helpful. I've only needed one maintenance call and it was answered very promptly. The only issue I've had is the front gates sometimes not working, which I think has a lot to do with impatient people running through them. I wish we had a hot tub, though! Keep that in mind for future renovations!

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

It is pretty good. I just wish that they had more interactive things to do within the complex such as more food trucks, movie nights, family fun events etc...