Moved in on 8/14/2019 everything has been excellent so far! The apartment is clean for the most part and very spacious for a 1/1. I haven’t been to the pools yet but both seem to be very nice

Ebony is such a pleasure to work with in the leasing office and made moving in a very easy transition. The complex is very clean and the surroundings feel safe and secure.

I enjoy living in the community. When I call the office I almost always get an answer via phone. Only think I wish they would clean the building hallways more.

Leasing agent Lynn has been very helpful in facilitating our move here. The community is very clean and the neighbors seem nice. We love our apartment and it’s very clean and quiet.

I am happy being here in #saintandrewsatwinstonpark My leasing staffs and support staffs are always supportive. I just love watching those pets all around.

After many years here, it is starting to get better under this management company. Response time to requests have been answered properly and are being seen through to completion. Much more comfortable here now than in years past.

Ed has been so amazing to me and my husband. We literally had a month to relocate from NC due to my husbands promotion and he swiftly accommodated everything and we felt at home the second we arrived in May and we continue to receive the same hospitality ! This move for us is one of the easiest moves we have experienced! Specifically under pressure of such a short time span. Thank You St. Andrews and Ed and the whole staff. Joy & Mark Nadella-MCcullough

I love the fact that it is a very quiet community, well built so that you cannot hear every sound from your neighbors. However, the community itself is relatively poorly kept. The gym is old, outdated, and most machines don’t work. Most of the grass all over the neighborhood is all completely dead because is it unkept and untreated. The gates are broken and are always kept open which is pointless. However, I am still overall satisfied with my experience minus a few minor inconveniences.

Great place! Thank god they are putting a light at the entrance though because that intersection is the worst! Lol other than that I have nothing bad to say about this place.

Great friendly staff. Safe place to live. I’ve been living here for nearly two years. The pool. The grounds all kept well. Definitely approve.

Some issues in my apartment was never be fixed! Patio door without handler, gutter damage and big hole caused by water fall from ceiling. other things are fine

Overall it’s a really decent community to live in, no serious complaints. The one thing I would change is maintenance issues. If I have to call to fix the same thing every 2-3 weeks, they prob should just replace it. Also the gates are always open, but they’re fixing that.

Living here is great. The leasing staff are like family especially Gina & Lynn. They are kind to myself and my son. I followed Lynn here!!!!

My experience in St Andrew has been overall great so far but if I could suggest, gym equipment should be repacked or at least have regular maintenance.

The community is great. Management responds to requests and concerns quickly. Great amenities. Neighbors are friendly. Overall good experience.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

This is a nice community I like the way the keeping Clean , the Pool area and barbecue Make me feel like I'm in a resort , They have to do a better job in the gym

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

Very good, im very happy here! I and my family were well received and the condominium meets our needs well. The people in the office are attentive and polite, especially Hernandes who did our care.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

So far so good. Maintenance request entered and repaired timely. Laura was great in helping me select our new home. Looking forward to a pleasant experience

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

The office staff is very friendly and welcoming. Complex is very well maintained. They make it very easy to submit payments online as well as maintenance requests online.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

Wonderful place to live. Every place has flaws, but the resolution is what makes the situation more easy to deal with. Wish I could renew my lease, but I gotta be closer to my job.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

The experience as far as now has been very good. The facilities very nice and the costumer crevice too. I’m loving living here. I have two kids and they loves the pool and the playground.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

My neighbors in the entire building are quiet. Nobody drives their car into the community like a bat out of hell. Everyone seems to be respectful. I love that it's a non smoking community. I never see cigarette butts or even trash outside. I'm excited for the street light they are installing. The gate never works but it doesn't bother me because there is no riff raff coming in and out of here. I like the newly installed modern signs out front. We need building number directories. Overall this community is great.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

I think is located in a perfect area convenient close by 75 and turnpike however there is a lot area to get better when it comes with apartments maintenance when I just move in with my family the bathroom's doors was not working and the bulb lights too. the quality control from here needs to do better inspection before the move in tenants.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

Honestly, I love the amenities in this place... other than the constant garbage issue. People constantly put their trash in our valet trash bin, us having more than 1 bag a day can be fined (doesn't happen often, but we live in a 2/2 with 2 kids... so we sometimes have 2 bags of trash the day after they don't pick up). Now we were told that we have new bins and are responsible ("per lease agreement ") for them and cleanliness (don't know how they expect us to clean them- certainly not in my tubs). Doesn't solve the problem of people putting stuff in our bins. Also, a lot of people walk dogs without leashes. And I literally just called 911 on some kids that were lighting off fireworks (it's 7/18) and was called an old lady by them when I confronted them at 9:15 pm about me having a sleeping newborn. Gates are always open, and I moved in here because the gate feature gave me a sense of security after a divorce... but for the past year and a half, gates have been open probably 80% of the time.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

I love this place, great location, great service, price a little bit high, but definitely worth it. There is three years that I live here, so far it's the best place that I lived in USA.