Nice community but safety is not important to them . We have had a lot of break ins and stolen tires . The company doesn’t notify you of anything that’s happening in the community .

I Have been residing at St Andrews over 4 years and Love the excellent staff, their professionalism and their inviting manner. The community I live in is clean and spacious and safe to live in. If ever there is an issue in my apartment , their maintenance staff is there in an instant to resolve! I will recommend to others...

Overall great community, good neighbors and great staff! Accommodations are amazing for family and pets!! Been living here for about three years and no problems what so ever!!

Gates are always opened/broken, very poor customer service, two gym neither of them work, worries about the little things rather than the important things.

I understand that there should be something switching the attention of the staff. I used to be comfortable with the apartments but lately the maintenance is closing tickets without even coming home to check what happened, management is not answering my calls because it is always busy and the apartments on the Winston Park entrance are bad. AT&T left sand everywhere, there is no tree trimming. At night there are a lot of tires stolen from cars and security is there only up to 10PM. I would love to have the old St Andrews back. People is still there so I am convinced we can improve.

I have been here for almost a year! I don’t have any complain, tot he point that we are renewing our lease again! The location is great, close to nice place and more important good schools.

I loved how people treated us there in the office, specially Lynn, who gave us all the attention and was extremely efficient. Besides, the amenities are awesome!

So far, so good. The place Is clean and quiet. The resident staff om amiable. The lawn manicured, the playground clean, the property well maintained. Nice place to live. Loving it. No complaint so far.

I love the quietness, cleanliness & commute to things nearby! I just wish there was a jacuzzi in the pool area. Otherwise, the amenities are awesome!

Love the neighborhood, the staff is super friendly and helpful. Love how clean the community is. Maintenance is very quick to answer service request.

the office staff and maintenance staff are very efficient and always glad to help when you have an issue. the residents that live in the neighbor are generally courteous.

Excellent community, excellent employees. Excellent maintenance services. Our kitchen pipe broke out the wall after hours and in less than 40 mins they were here.

I have been enjoying my stay here there’s no noise an amazing dog park I personally feel the gym it’s hard to use the equipment because we don’t have access to the pins for the weight like for those who work out at night but other than that great experience

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

No problems with my neighbors, They don't make noise at night. Everything is close to my house, supermarket, Gym and where I work. Leaving here is the best choice that I make it.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

Nice management, quick and efficient maintenance, clean. The only thing I don’t like is that everybody has a dog and they don’t clean after their pets, when I take my kids to the playground we always find dog poop all over the grass and also, I have seen pit bulls and large dogs and of course that worries me because of my 2 small children.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

I don’t like it here. The office staff isn’t nice. My neighbors are rude and I’ve let the office know. The alarm outside my apartment keeps going off to where I have to call the fire department to come shut it off because the maintenance people do not

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

The best place where we can life, excellent ubication, the supermarket and LA Fitness is to the front the residents, all service in this place is very fast

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

It's going to be 4 years. Amazing staff. We love live here. We enjoy every thing we have here the pools gym volleyball tennis court and the grills

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

Great experience for 2 years lease!! Very impressed with the office treatment good people!the place is very good located nice people and save place

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

I like how they keep their residents informed of the different things that may be going on within our community. Be it safety tips, fun and activity for families etc...

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

Some appliances are worn out and the maintenance could improve. The amenities are ok. I wouls say it's a devent place to live. The pool and gym are good.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

Great location, close to where I work and close to the sawgrass Expressway so I can get places faster. The promenade is right down the street so there is good places to eat and shop near by

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

Playground needs cleaning and the gate needs to be fix. Rent a little pricey for the playground looks nothing like pictures or that im living i a gated community and gate haven't been working i months, was told its been like this for the pass 6 months, but wasnt told this since i moved in

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

Too expensive rent went up over $100 to renew my lease . That’s too much money !! Especially the location of my apartment and noisy neighbor.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

Overall mgt poor. Hallways unpainted, garbage pails never replaced. Good landscaping and maintenance teams. Very helpful office group. Pet friendly!