St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

Things have been a bit challenging because I like my apartment but I have seen a few roaches and I have never lived in a place that ever had roaches, this is my first. I will put down bates in hopes to get rid of them!
I’ve been living here exactly a year now and I have absolutely no complaints about these apartments. The garage spaces are really nice as well.
Its been 4 years. We love it. Its close to everything. Pool are great staff are nice. Only thing is people worry about your life too much. If you live in apartments its no my fault. My townhouse is a corner one and i think is to many ENVY people
Care of everything and i really appreciate the way you act when they have something to solve. The place is safe and even when at quarantine period you still care about.
I have some very noise neighbors and others that smoking in the building. Unfortunately some people don’t respect all rules to make this place better
It’s a good place to live. The community is greatly located, with good amenities and nice neighborhood. The gates system could be better, the tênis court could be in better shape and the landscape should be maintained more often.
Laura was Is very nice and helped us a lot. The process was smooth and fast. She was very accessible and answered all the questions we had very quickly
I can honestly say that I have never lived anywhere where the maintenance is on top of everything. I have never waited more than a day no matter have minimal or severe the issue was.
An amazing experience living here at St Andrews at Winston Park. It’s quiet and the facilities and amenities are very nice and clean. Very enjoyable.
Love here management is always helpful. Office team very respectful and kind and managed as well as corporate has taken a lot of pride in making sure all me needs be met when needed.