I truely believe St. Andrews at Winston park is a Great place to live in coconut creek fl. St. Andrews at Winston park leasing office is great

I first moved to this community back in 2009. I have always had a positive experience with the friendly office staff. My service requests were few, but when I needed help with a fix, the service team has always been there. They were prompt and usually fixed the issue with one visit. When my original unit was scheduled to be remodeled, I was relocated to a very nice renovated unit and still enjoy it to this day. The recent repainting of the buildings added a refreshed look to the property. I have also always enjoyed the landscaping here. I will continue to call this place home until I am ready to buy a property of my own.

Excellent is the best condoms when I am live in the last years, I recommended my family and my friends, the security and location is perfect

I would give St. Andrews a five star rating,due to their incredible customer service and how clean and updated they keep the community. I’m proud to call this my home 🤗

It was okay it was a bit confusing because none of our paper work was done at the time it should of been done and they did mistake on the pricing. The apartment was not so clean and presentable. We are almost getting to a month here and they still haven’t came to fix what was broken or missing since they turn us the apartment.

Good community, have enjoyed living here for 2 years now. Neighbors are sometimes hard to live next to but I guess we can’t choose our neighbors.

Nice complex. No issues, no complaints. Plenty of parking. Beautiful neighborhood. Friendly neighbors. Nice office staff. Close to restaurants, movie theater, and shopping

Nice place to live. Management a company works to keep the community nice. Neighbors are friendly. All issues are handled timely and professionally

Great experience but i had scratches in my car because the gate at the back wasn’t working right ..my insurance didn’t cover ..but I like the service and they keep me updated with emails

In particular I enjoy that my apartment is painted gray and the walls aren’t all stark and white. I also like the location of Saint Andrews.

Awesome place to live! Staff are very friendly. Glad they painted and have been focusing on our community to give it a facelift. Keep it up!

The community is the best every time the I call for any repeats they come right away and they are so friendly they kept community clean and is pet friendly community loved 👍

The AC is very old and doesn't refrigerate properly and because of that the place smell mold. The gym that is far from the office has old and broken fitness equipment and the AC doesn't work properly also.

Great location and good size apartments and very clean. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Service request are done in a timely and fast manner

Generally a quiet please to live. The residents in the community are very respectful and friendly. Only concern is the bulk pick-up and recycling areas. They fill up very quickly and it gets a bit out of control.

Area is a nice and clean place to live. I would definitely recommend this place to other people they have everything you need in one complex.

Excelent place , quiet , save , clean , beautiful areas , organized and good workers at main office .... absolutely I recommend my friends this place .

It's a good place to live and generally well kept. The office staff and maintenance staff are responsive and friendly. I wish the community could be made entirely non-smoking.

Everyone in the leasing office is Amazing. They truly show care whenever I come in with a question or problem. My neighbors are great too!!!

Living here is generally great. Quiet for the most part. Office staff is very friendly and helpful. I have had some issues with appliances, which were responded to with reasonable timeframes. My only complaint is one of the maintenance guys, who was very rude, and communication during the maintenance process. Other than that, I enjoy living here.

This place is making strides in trying to recover from a prior ownership bankruptcy. I just renewed my lease after spending one year here and they've painted all buildings, replaced all common area lights, renovated one of the 2 clubhouses. The only issue I have are there are many, many dogs in this community and a few will bark excessively periodically. The garages (optional rental) are terrible though. No ventilation and nothing more than a must/mold factory. I have to keep a 70 pints/day dehumidifier running in mine to protect my boats upholstery/finishes. The layouts of the apartments are good. However, very minimal storage and I wish the patios were screened in. Also, forget about the 'security gates'...they are constantly broken and kept more open than shut. Access to the Sawgrass is the best in this area though.

Great community . Service is awesome . If you have any problems they will be addressed within less then 24 to 48 hours . Pool area makes you feel like your at a resort .

It’s about the average of all the rentals in the neighborhood. It has a nice staff with Jean-she has always been wonderful to deal with. The area has seen some downturn over the last decade, but the only real annoyance is the dog feces- sending out emails, even once a day, to remind owners about picking up waste goes unheeded- NEVER walk on the grass

This place is great they have great amenities and a great floor plan. Everything is very modern and it's the reason we chose to stay and renew our lease

Great place and super nice staff. I wish they picked up the phone more often. They are super busy all the time but everything else is great.