Good community. People are pretty decent even tho they don't know how to drive in a parking lot. The staff is good and very friendly and maintenance is good as well.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

I've live in this community going on 7 years and we've had different management groups. This new group is the best. They've been around for the last three and made several improvements and updates to the community. The management cares about the standards of living and comforts of the residents too. This last few months were made difficult by an unruly elderly neighbor and they continued to try to make efforts to be fair to everyone. It was resolved by me agreeing to move to a larger unit for no additional costs other than my deposit which was very fair. Since I had little notice they worked with me on the cleaning costs for me moving out too. The grounds are clean and properly maintained and the walls are not thin so I don't hear what's going on at my neighbors. I highly recommend this community Things happen sometimes that are out of our control and it's the way the business responds that makes or breaks the customer experience. I will be here for a few more years <3

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

I have been here for almost a year and it's been a great experience. Love the community and the people. Its quiet and any time we have had an issue, it's been resolved immediately. Much appreciated.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

The apartment complex is quiet and is mostly families which is great. Right across the street from a publix, la fitness, and other businesses and right down the street from lots of restaurants and shopping.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

The leasing staff go out of their way to give the residents the best customer service. Any issues are resolved in a timely manner. Great place to live.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

They are getting the gates fixed and trimming the trees but the lights by the dog parks still don’t work. Too many people don’t pick up after their dogs that if it’s dark you don’t know what you are stepping in. Also, filling out maintenance requests that don’t ever get done and just closed as if they are is a big problem here.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

The rent is very expensive to receive poor maintenance service, the gym is a bad maintenance, the pool and bathrooms always dirty, the gate never work, and the security is awful.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

I enjoy living in the St Andrews Winston Park Community. The location is clean, safe and neighbors are very friendly! The management team are professional and helpful.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

Lynn was AMAZING, kind and knowledgable on everything. She made sure I got the best deal on the apartment I was renting, not to mention she was super timely with all of her calls and emails. She made the experience.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

La atención de la señorita Lynn Talia Ferro fue excelente muy amable y clara en todo el proceso, es una señora q nos mostró todos los beneficios de vivir aca

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

Reasonable price but definitely room for improvement. Smoke free complex but it is not followed. Some maintenance is needed around the complex.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

It was nice at the beginning. Then I found out there are cockroaches in the apartment and it’s so humid. My apartment is located all the way in the back where the landscaping is horrible, doesn’t look like the main entrance at all.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

I like this place. Nice neighborhood and good schools. But the apartments need at least one closet for storage. It's so unfortunate. The kitchen need updates too. The bedrooms have tiny closets even the master. Other than that I like it in here.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

It’s a nice community with friendly neighbors. Like the area a lot and close to night life. The staff is friendly and Courteous and always helpful.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

Overall a good community. Maintenance responds to services requests quickly. Neighborhood is fairly quiet and safe. The management company is always working on upgrading the neighborhood.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

Estoy contenta de vivir en este condominio, algunos del staff Muy atentos y siempre dispuestos a resolver cualquier inquietud o problema , se están comprometiendo a tener mas lindo y cuidado el condominio, me gustaría seguir viviendo acá pero todo depende de los precios , espero no suba mucho a la hora de renovar

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

I love this complex because the location is convenient, the neighborhood is quiet, and the landscape/maintenance is high quality! I would recommend friends and family to live here as well.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

I like living here but I wish there is more safety and more maintenance In the buildings to make sure they’re kept cleaned. Other than that is a nice place to live.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

Great place to live . They respond quit when I have some problems in the apartment. Enough parking . Waiting for the gates to start using those.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

I've had a good experience living here for over 3 years. Close to work. Great location. Maintenance and staff respond quickly to any questions and/or concerns.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

awesome place to live great service constant upgrading and maintaining your f the premises Lynn in the office amazing friendly professional.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

Beautiful community, clean and the staff are always so sweet. Maintenance always arrives quickly when it's a emergency. Great area of Coconut Creek to live in with amazing schools.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

Its been an ok experience just wish the gym was up and running the way it was described been here over a year and gym still hasnt has running equipment

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

I Love that the neighborhood is very quiet . I feel safe walking my child in the neighborhood. Friendly neighbors, clean environment and a responsive staff

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

They really do a great job with the up keep of the property. More importantly, they actually care! Having the town put a street light up I'm sure was not an easy feat. It shows how dedicated they are to our happiness and safety.