I enjoy the community as much as I can. It’s safe and calm. I like the pool area and I wish they had more at the gym. I love the location, near by stores and a Publix which make my life easier.

Since living here, I have absolutely no complaints. The Leasing staff is awesome and the maintenance team is very efficient. Work orders are attended to quickly and the grounds are kept clean

I really like it here! The staff is really nice and the location is great. We've been here almost 3 years now and we haven't really ever had any problems.

I’ve lived at St.Andrews for a few years and really have nothing terrible to say. Quiet and fun. Great family place for those with kids se well as a great spot for couples and friends.

I have had enjoyed my living experience so far. I have been living here for almost two years and the staff has been friendly and the amenities have been great.

I've been here for seven years and have seen many changes. The one thing I miss the most is the hot tub that used to be near the office. That's the reason for 4 stars.

I've been resident for 2 years at this community and it is very friendly staff! Employees work hard to keep the place as nice and clean as they can and they are very reliable. I love living in here

I have been living here for basically two years and it’s been ok stress free you don’t even have to change a light bulb for yourself I just love living here so quiet

Very happy about my experience so far. All parties involved of Staff and Maintenance have been wonderful to me. Im very comfortable living here

Secured living, good community with all available facilities , nice staff, quick maintenance, near to publix , bjs wholesale club and gym and swimming classes

I’ve been at St Andrews for the last 10 years. They have performed historically poor at service for the vast duration of my stay. However, since Starwood acquired them from Equity Residential we have seen progress being made to remedy their poor historical performance. Granted, managing multifamily apartments aren’t a cake walk but when we are expected to pay rent no matter what I expect you to give me outstanding service 100 percent of the time no matter what and in the many years of living here we have been disappointed several times on that front. So we look forward to this new era with optimism and skepticism at the same time.

Clean, safe, professional staff. Maintenance request processes less than 24 hrs. Rental portal makes easy to make rental payment, schedule maintenance requests and sign renewals.

Nice place do live. Staff is very professional and strives to please residents. Apartment amenities are ok, nothing fancy, but it works. Property maintenance is acceptable.

We moved in to our apartment about a 3 years ago and absolutely love it. The community is gorgeous. It's well kept inside and out. The landscaping is always tended to and they even clean the concrete in the halls and sidewalks on a regular basis. The front office staff is super friendly and helpful.

Some downfalls but I love the apartment, it's been a great experience and I've experienced alot I've grown and I got to watch my baby girl grow here

Just started my third year living in the complex and I love living in there. It’s in a great location and the property is well maintained. The neighbors are pleasant and quiet.

We love our apartment and how when we open our windows we see beautiful trees. The location is great, close to the promenade and the highway to get where you need to be!

This community has everything we need but the only bad thing is that they have no elevator which most places have and should be put in place right away

I love where I live. It's convenient to highways and a safe neighborhood. The staff is always courteous and respectful. I love the pool area great for swimming and for just sitting and taking in the sun.