Was good in the beginning but after a while not so good as far as lot of maintenance issues and office staff never answers the phone needs to be better than this

The neighborhood is nice and quiet. But there some things that can be done to improve it: More speedbumps because we have some drivers that disrespect the speed limit Close the pool restrooms a little bit After 6pm or the pool earlier because we have a lot of people going there after 5pm. Etc...

Very friendly staff. I don't remember her name but the lady who first showed us around when we first moved here always remembers us and even remembers where we life which I find very impressive.

St Andrews was my first apartment home I moved to 13 years ago whem.I furst moved to Florida. I decided to come back for a second time. So far everything is good.

Lynn in the leasing office is amazing. She is very professional and attentive. This great leasing community has all the amenities you need. It’s also close to everything!

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

#SaintAndrewsAtWinstonPark - So far so good!!! A good community to recommend for your family & friends. Very helpful Leasing Managers/Staffs. Neat & clean place for your daily walk. Very friendly environment with all age groups.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

The location is fantastic. I have lived here almost 2 years, and have so far enjoyed my experience. The staff is helpful whenever I have interacted with them. The only downfall is the gates are often not working, and are often just left open.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

My experience is pretty good. Maintenance is quick. Office staff are friendly and helpful. Outside the buildings are kept pretty clean. I love the amenities.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

Great place to live. Leasing agents are super helpful- very friendly and attentive. The property is kept clean and maintenance issues are handled in a timely manner.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

This community has the nicest leading agents! So grateful that I had a quick and easy move in process and they are still so nice to me even after I moved in.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

Nice and clean community and very friendly staff. Someone is always available when needed. My only concern is the security gate is broken at times. I’ve lived here for many years and I love it.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

Good community, quiet, pet friendly with a dog park. The only complaint is both gyms can really use an update, equipment doesn’t work. Also some residents don’t pick up after their dogs.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

Saint Andrews at Winston Park is a beautiful resident complex that is quiet, convenient, and safe. Lynn has been an amazing point of help since I moved in the complex on November 16, 2019.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

I have lived in the community for almost 5 years, and it has been a pretty good experience. I love my apartment. The layout was perfect for me. When I saw it I knew it was the place I wanted to reside. Keep up the good work St Andrews staff.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

Overall okay. The apartment is huge, the walls are super thin. Nothing is new, my apartment balcony blinds are all different sizes lol which is annoying to look at. My microwave was broken. The bathtubs are not new, just painted and its obvious. But the community is nice and quiet. Overall it's nice.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

Me and my husband have lived here for over a year and we love it. It’s a great neighborhood and we’ve never had any issues with any of our neighbors. So glad we decided to move in and start our family here!

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

I love my community. Neighbors are great and staff also. We do live in a “gated” community yet gates are always broken (opened) and that’s very disappointing

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

I love living at St. Andrews at Winston Park. Very dog friendly community (especially for bigger dog). Nice and big apartment for a great price!

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

Great office and maintenance staff excellent area, beautiful gardens, peaceful, convenience stores nearby, at the best school town, just near the expressways!!

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

Lived in 3 milestone management properties and this one is by far the best. That gate needs to be fixed tho. I assume a small portion of our rent is because the property is gated and it has not worked since I have lived here. Over 2 months now.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

Quiet community, apartments clean. Attentive manager, repair os apartments always fast. Excellent condominium. Great location, supermarket and pharmacy nearby

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

The staff at st.andrews are the best! They are always welcoming to to residents and future residents. Very friendly and loving as if they were family!

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

Nice and clean place to live. I lived in the community for about 2 years now and it’s has been very cool. I just re signed my least because I don’t think there’s another place like it in that area.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

I am satisfied with living at saint andrews. If there is an issue it gets resolved in a timely manner. Staff is always there to help to make the living experience here a good one.

Reply from St. Andrews at Winston Park Apartments

The community is very nice and quiet, the location is convenient to nearby pharmacies, grocery stores, Expressway, and even shopping. Nice..