Nice community but for the price the amenities should be 24 hours with an exception of the pool and the appliances are kind of out dated and need to be replaced.

I haven't quite moved in completely but so far so good. The staff is amazingly friendly. They made me feel so welcome. I cant wait to spend my first year there.

Love love love the community. Very clean and quiet. Staff in the office is wonderful. I am very hally with my chohce to move here. Its gated, has a weight room, nice big pool, 2 dog parks, and a playground.

St. Ives Crossing is a good community. It is quiet, close to shopping centers, and this community is not too far away from The major city of Atlanta.

Very nice place. My living space is huge. They management team are very professional. In home repairs are done in a timely manner by skilled workers.

My experience has been good overall. I can’t wait for 24 hr gym access . I work during office hrs so I can’t make it . Other than that all is well . Maintenance is really great

I have been here for about 6 months now. So far things are better than they were in the beginning. We now have access to the gym! Yay!!! Thanks Resident

I enjoy living here the staff is professional and the amenities are great. The area has minimal noise and the apartments are spacious and great overall

Great experience on moving in. Everything went smoothly from beginning to end Janna was amazing. Everyone is so helpful. I would recommend this place to anyone!

I really like the apartment complex, its pretty quite and i feel kind of secure. i consider st ives my home, my kids like it, my husband and i love it

It's a great living experience the staff is positive and the amenities are great. I like the environment and the location is ideal for jobs and safety

This is apartment complex!! Really quiet but just have a little minor issues that can be fix. I would recommend my friends to live here. So far I done enjoyed my 3 months here. My neighbors not loud at all so that’s a plus! This is a wonderful place to live.

That entire team has been very helpful through my entire moving process. I appreciate the professionalism and the compassion. They have the right balance. Looking forward to spending my 2018 here as a resident.

Maintenance came and fixed my leaky sink quickly and professionally. I was impressed that I wasn’t forced to go online and make a formal request. I mentioned the issue in passing and they showed up the next day. Great job guys. Thanks!

When I first went in to apply, I thought that it was going to be a long, dragged out process but thanks to the women in the front office it turned out to be a quick and simple process...

I love the St. Ives community. I've been here for about 6 months so far and everything has been pretty smooth. No issues with maintenance, management or the apartment in general. My only wish is that the gym was still open 24 hours. Not sure why that changed but I would love if their was a keypad installed that matched the gate keypad. That way new cards wouldn't have to be issued and we can access it 24/7, especially since I'm never home during office hours to use it.

I love St Ives. I would recommend anyone to live here.They have spacious apartments and the area is very quiet. The only thing that needs work is the gate. Someone always breaks the gate and it becomes embarrassing when we have guest.

Every month there’s always an issue with the rent. Something didn’t get uploaded properly and we always “owe” something else. It would be great if this issue could be fixed.

So far, so good. I've only had a couple of issues with the leasing office, but both situations were handled. I also wish there was a better system for the dumpster in the front of the complex...

There were a few hiccups when I first moved in. However, things began to smooth out and all is well now. The Asst. Manager Twynette is AMAZING and the residence manager Jahna is the sweetest. I love walk-in in and seeing her smile. With it being almost winter she can warm anyone with her smile.

I've been a resident here on this property for many years. Living here at this point couldn't be any better than what it is. I really enjoy my apartment.

I had difficulty registering for the online portal and the Assistant Manager was so understanding and sweet. Helped me out a lot! She was very understanding.

Living here is nice, the. Apartment complex is aesthetically appealing. It is safe and the residents are friendly and respectful, the staff is also really professional and accommodating

St. Ives is a great place if you have children especially with their new park, in the summer they have pool. In which there are pool parties for the children. Staff us great always friendly

Over the years my experience has had its ups and downs. The past year I’ve noticed some improvements. It’s great to see the positive changes for our community.