That entire team has been very helpful through my entire moving process. I appreciate the professionalism and the compassion. They have the right balance. Looking forward to spending my 2018 here as a resident.

Maintenance came and fixed my leaky sink quickly and professionally. I was impressed that I wasn’t forced to go online and make a formal request. I mentioned the issue in passing and they showed up the next day. Great job guys. Thanks!

When I first went in to apply, I thought that it was going to be a long, dragged out process but thanks to the women in the front office it turned out to be a quick and simple process...

I love the St. Ives community. I've been here for about 6 months so far and everything has been pretty smooth. No issues with maintenance, management or the apartment in general. My only wish is that the gym was still open 24 hours. Not sure why that changed but I would love if their was a keypad installed that matched the gate keypad. That way new cards wouldn't have to be issued and we can access it 24/7, especially since I'm never home during office hours to use it.

I love St Ives. I would recommend anyone to live here.They have spacious apartments and the area is very quiet. The only thing that needs work is the gate. Someone always breaks the gate and it becomes embarrassing when we have guest.

Every month there’s always an issue with the rent. Something didn’t get uploaded properly and we always “owe” something else. It would be great if this issue could be fixed.

So far, so good. I've only had a couple of issues with the leasing office, but both situations were handled. I also wish there was a better system for the dumpster in the front of the complex...

There were a few hiccups when I first moved in. However, things began to smooth out and all is well now. The Asst. Manager Twynette is AMAZING and the residence manager Jahna is the sweetest. I love walk-in in and seeing her smile. With it being almost winter she can warm anyone with her smile.

I've been a resident here on this property for many years. Living here at this point couldn't be any better than what it is. I really enjoy my apartment.

I had difficulty registering for the online portal and the Assistant Manager was so understanding and sweet. Helped me out a lot! She was very understanding.

Living here is nice, the. Apartment complex is aesthetically appealing. It is safe and the residents are friendly and respectful, the staff is also really professional and accommodating

St. Ives is a great place if you have children especially with their new park, in the summer they have pool. In which there are pool parties for the children. Staff us great always friendly

Over the years my experience has had its ups and downs. The past year I’ve noticed some improvements. It’s great to see the positive changes for our community.

Love how prompt the maintenance team, and staff are with responding to emergency calls. The property is always so clean. Would recommend to my friends!

My experience has been amazing! I feel as if everyone in the entire community knows each other, and the staff is great. Whenever I have a problem, mantinence is there right away to help.

I had to move into a new apartment due to a condition my apartment was having. Antwanetta made the move so easy for me. I love it here! I have lived in the community over a year.

St. Ives Crossing has always held a higher standard to community living. This is the main reason I chose to live here. Additionally the on site car wash and vacuum is a plus!

I've been at st. Ives Crossings for a little over a month and I've already had 4 maintenance problems within the month. I've never lived in an apartment because I always here negative feed back about repairs and how long they wait to come fix the repairs. I must admit everyone I've had a repair. The maintenance guys always come on time to fix repairs... so 5 stars for you guys.

Minor issues in apartment that are needed to be fixed ...other than that great community. I haven't had any problems everyone is quiet and keeps to themselves. No complaints !

Havent had any problems. The staff is always nice whenever I call or go in. They made the move for us very pleasent. My kids are enjoying their new environment.

The community is nice and quiet. It's a great place to live, it very quiet. The staff has been an absolute blessing to me and my family since moving in.

When I came to this property I felt like it was the right place for me to live and begin to call this my home. I have experienced great customer service.

So far I can not complain. Apartments are nice. Maintenance on time. Mgmt seems to be respectful. Very quiet. Will update if anything changes.

Nice friendly staff. Grounds are well kept and noise is at a minimum. I enjoy the spacious apartments and the pool. I do wish however that we had at least one assigned parking soot

The upkeep is ok I wish getting in contact with the apartment wasn't such a hassle. The maintenance do pretty ok with request. I like that it is gated!!!