Nice friendly staff. Grounds are well kept and noise is at a minimum. I enjoy the spacious apartments and the pool. I do wish however that we had at least one assigned parking soot

The upkeep is ok I wish getting in contact with the apartment wasn't such a hassle. The maintenance do pretty ok with request. I like that it is gated!!!

Reduce the number of non residents who are taking parking spaces and being rude.I like the amenities and the quietness in the neighborhood .

I've been living here almost three years and I enjoy the amenities. The area is safe and the staff is professional. The pool is super amazing.

the community is nice and peaceful. I don't like the fact that the garbage is at the very front of the community and is always full and overflowing.

Living here has been pleasant thus far. The amenities are great and the staff is professional. It's a great area. I love the amenities of all, the pool area is beautiful it's a resort style. The office is always clean and beautifully decorated

This is a quiet community. They have spacious apartments. This is a good place to live. Not too far away from anything, but also is not to close to the mess.

Cool and quiet!! Besides being next to I75 it's awesome!! Staff is incredible, tenants are mostly laid back. The storage room is great, a little thin on the floors.

Some things weren't quite what was expected but neighborhood is quiet and close to desired shops and highway. Maintenance is a bit slow and forgetful at times. Some office staff is not as "kind" as others.

So far my experience has been good. I've had a few maintenance problems, but they were taken care of in a timely manner. I live the amenities, the peace and query, and the location. I'm in the center of everything.

Very Interesting idea, I'm intrigued. So far the app is working good I will update on my progress toward rewards in the future. I like the idea of rewarding the renter.

I love the community it's very nice. My daughters love the park. The office staff is always very helpful. I love that it's a quiet neighborhood.

Awesome....they showed concern and acted as if they cared about me being apart of the community. When it came to communication, they responded to emails and voicemails rapidly.

i love this place is so quite and so close for everything, the apartment is so comfortable and spacious, i live here for 2 years and we love it

I like the new updates to the complex. All renters should have something updated (appliances, paint, trimming). Loyalty should account for something.

Only thing that bothers me, is the fact that we live in a gated community, that's 80% never gated. Other than that, I love my appartment complex!

It's a great place to live. The staff is friendly and courteous. The grounds are beatiful. The upgrades make living here even more convenient.

Love it great place to stay and call home. Great experience. Assistant Property manager is the greatest. Will recommend to s friend if ever looking in that area

I enjoy living here, but I sometimes feel that the neighbors do not take pride in where they live, they break the entrance arms and block others from getting into the community. Also the trash piles up and the stairwells to the units should be cleaned at least every week.

I really don't appreciate the staff. I have been talking to this lady 2 weeks beforey arrival so the day before I get on the road to come to my new home. I still don't have an update on my carpet being cleaned as I was promised. I am trying to be patient as possible because I know people can get very busy. I just feel like don't promise something that you can't keep I have 3 kids and I don't want my babies coming home to a dirty carpet then they get sick I am the one who will have to take care of that my child is a little baby who have to have tummy time. When my mother in law went over there the carpet was dirty and the back patio was nasty but that isn't a issue for me to clean I just want my carpet done that's all 😔😔😔😔

So far so good! I can't wait to move in. Janna is a great leasing agent very friendly. The property looked very well kept. And I love the fact that there is a resident portal.

So far, so good. The property is very well maintained. The staff is very, friendly and professional. Can't wait to move in a couple of weeks

Had very little to no problems since moving in and the little ones I had, you guys help me solve immediately. I really enjoy living here and would recommend to anyone.

Other than maybe needing a bigger dumpster or more frequent pick-ups to avoid trash on the side walk. I've been pleased with the property and staff thus far.

Great job on the improvements at the pool and the new activity area for the kids. I wish something could be done with the gate. It's always broken.