Transferred here from a sister residency in Jonesboro, staff was much more helpful and friendly and the facilities are much nicer (and cleaner!)

The apartment community is very quiet. The apartments have a lot of space. The closets are big. It has everything we were looking for and they have been a great help.

Its Very Quiet & Peaceful..I’ve Recommended A Few Friends And Family To Move Over Here Also. The Ladies In The Leasing Office Made Sure I Was Taken Care Of, They’re also nice and friendly.

I can't wait to move in! The move in process had been smooth so far. My one bedroom is very very spacious . Very quiet location and close to a lot of stores.

Great place to live so far. The whole process has been awesome. Working with Sharia has been an amazing experience, she has kept us informed every step of the way.

Great community and the management team are some of the best staff. I would like to see better maintenance done on the property and breezeways. Follow with issues are instant which is a plus. More community activities would be another plus.

Living here is comfortable and pleasant. I like the area and the staff is professional. I like the spaciousness of the apartment and I love the closet space

I love he apartment set up and neighborhood. Also the gym and the pool set up. The water is naturally clean. Also the workers are very nice; the people in office and the maintenance. I love it here.

Being a resident at St. Ives Xing has been a joy and I will recommend this property to anyone that felt that they wanted to become a resident.

Good place to live. Close to restaurants and the city. Shops are around the corner. Also really close to the airport but not too close that the noise will bother you.

I have been in this community for a while and have been fairly pleased. The current management handles things effectively and efficiently. I feel that they are very responsive to my requests. The apartments are spacious and well maintained

Staff is awesome! Very friendly & nice people. They went over everything thoroughly. I have no doubt that my stay here will nothing but exceptional.

Very quite neighborhood, staff are very professional. Neighbors are to themselves. Definitely enjoy my residency here. Maintenance are attentive as well.

Living here has been a very pleasurable experience. The staff is courteous and professional and they respond well to issues as they arise. I love it here

Awesome once to live. Very wow and resend residents. What I like the most is the layout of the one bedroom. It's very spacious and had great amenities.

Beautiful layout, Staff is friendly. The apartment is spacious and updated. I love the hard wood floors throughout my apartment. Just a little noisy above me because I am on a lower level. But overall it’s a great community.

Customer service is awesome. The staff is service oriented in both words and actions. They responded to my questions and queries instantly with professionalism. Thumbs up

So far everything has been smooth. I’m excited To be in my new home. The staff has been very friendly. They have answered all my questions in a timely manner.

At St Ives the workers and customer service is excellent . If I should give my experience I will write a book. Twynate is awesome. I needed to move in fast and she made that happen. My daughter loves the apt. And the community is quite and peaceful. The only issue I have is that I'm on the ground floor and my neighbors upstairs walk extremely hard especially at around 5a.m and can hear the sound of the water whenever they flush the toilet in my room.

I love the employees at St. Ives Crossing. Great office staff! Great maintenance crew! Always willing to help! Always friendly! Quiet community! Great place to live!

The people that work within the neighborhood are so nice and are willing to help and answer any questions that I may have. The energy throughout this entire neighborhood is just inviting.

I just wish I could have a grill and that guest were limited or told to park someone else to let the residents that pay park closer to their apartments.

The office staff have great. They are always respectful and helpful. Maintenance were prompt with my service request. They were very kind and followed up to see if I had any additional concerns. Overall great staff.

The move in process was easy and fast. The community is very quiet. Staff tends to your needs very fast. My apartment is spacious and comfortable.

Over all I’m satisfied living at St Ives “However”to many kids and not enough activities for them some of the kids stay out too late, bouncing and playing ball around my car and in the breeze way