My experience has been amazing! I feel as if everyone in the entire community knows each other, and the staff is great. Whenever I have a problem, mantinence is there right away to help.

I had to move into a new apartment due to a condition my apartment was having. Antwanetta made the move so easy for me. I love it here! I have lived in the community over a year.

St. Ives Crossing has always held a higher standard to community living. This is the main reason I chose to live here. Additionally the on site car wash and vacuum is a plus!

I've been at st. Ives Crossings for a little over a month and I've already had 4 maintenance problems within the month. I've never lived in an apartment because I always here negative feed back about repairs and how long they wait to come fix the repairs. I must admit everyone I've had a repair. The maintenance guys always come on time to fix repairs... so 5 stars for you guys.

Minor issues in apartment that are needed to be fixed ...other than that great community. I haven't had any problems everyone is quiet and keeps to themselves. No complaints !

Havent had any problems. The staff is always nice whenever I call or go in. They made the move for us very pleasent. My kids are enjoying their new environment.

The community is nice and quiet. It's a great place to live, it very quiet. The staff has been an absolute blessing to me and my family since moving in.

When I came to this property I felt like it was the right place for me to live and begin to call this my home. I have experienced great customer service.

So far I can not complain. Apartments are nice. Maintenance on time. Mgmt seems to be respectful. Very quiet. Will update if anything changes.

Nice friendly staff. Grounds are well kept and noise is at a minimum. I enjoy the spacious apartments and the pool. I do wish however that we had at least one assigned parking soot

The upkeep is ok I wish getting in contact with the apartment wasn't such a hassle. The maintenance do pretty ok with request. I like that it is gated!!!

Reduce the number of non residents who are taking parking spaces and being rude.I like the amenities and the quietness in the neighborhood .

I've been living here almost three years and I enjoy the amenities. The area is safe and the staff is professional. The pool is super amazing.

the community is nice and peaceful. I don't like the fact that the garbage is at the very front of the community and is always full and overflowing.

Living here has been pleasant thus far. The amenities are great and the staff is professional. It's a great area. I love the amenities of all, the pool area is beautiful it's a resort style. The office is always clean and beautifully decorated

This is a quiet community. They have spacious apartments. This is a good place to live. Not too far away from anything, but also is not to close to the mess.

Cool and quiet!! Besides being next to I75 it's awesome!! Staff is incredible, tenants are mostly laid back. The storage room is great, a little thin on the floors.

Some things weren't quite what was expected but neighborhood is quiet and close to desired shops and highway. Maintenance is a bit slow and forgetful at times. Some office staff is not as "kind" as others.

So far my experience has been good. I've had a few maintenance problems, but they were taken care of in a timely manner. I live the amenities, the peace and query, and the location. I'm in the center of everything.

Very Interesting idea, I'm intrigued. So far the app is working good I will update on my progress toward rewards in the future. I like the idea of rewarding the renter.

I love the community it's very nice. My daughters love the park. The office staff is always very helpful. I love that it's a quiet neighborhood.

Awesome....they showed concern and acted as if they cared about me being apart of the community. When it came to communication, they responded to emails and voicemails rapidly.

i love this place is so quite and so close for everything, the apartment is so comfortable and spacious, i live here for 2 years and we love it

I like the new updates to the complex. All renters should have something updated (appliances, paint, trimming). Loyalty should account for something.

Only thing that bothers me, is the fact that we live in a gated community, that's 80% never gated. Other than that, I love my appartment complex!