Overall, my experience has been a good one. We have spent the last 3 years here and haven’t had any major issues. The staff is very friendly and does a great job helping their residents.

My experience at St James crossing for the past three years has been really great. Everyone in the office is very accommodating and helpful. Also, the location is very great.

Very quiet neighborhood. Lots of trees and benches . We have a pool and lots of things to do around here. I am really excited to renew my lease !

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

The staff is friendly, the people that live in this community are nice, and the apartments are located near many things. Parking has gotten worse throughout the years however and cracks in the drywall start appearing. Some appliances has started giving me problems but maintenance does a great job.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

We have lived here for two years. We have been very happy with the leasing office's excellent team. The service requests that we have requested have been fairly prompt. The facilities lead is great. The only reason that we can't give 5 stars is due to the tragedy that occurred and it's very close proximity to us. This is still a great place to live.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Very Good staff, always responded in a timely manner when I had issues inside the apartment. Location is very good. Some neighbors not too happy about due to noise and because they are not keeping area clean.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

So far this has being a great experience, the maintenance team is great their response is very efficient, we have used several of the appliances as the pool and the tennis court and we have enjoyed it!

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

I really enjoy living here and I can always count on the staff to help solve any concerns that come up. They are always welcoming and open about what is happening and that means a lot

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

The Staff is very nice and help with all my request. The maintenance comes immediately when called! Parking lot situation has be resolved giving us better parking!

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

It's a Good location that's close to everything you need (mall,supermarket, movie theater, various food choices) clean area and quiet area and also close to major highways

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

The location, apartment, staff and maintenance crew are amazing. I am going on my 3rd year here and I love this place. I had a major health change and the office staff quickly assisted with moving me to a bottom floor apartment. I can’t thank them for everything they have done and continue to do for my family and I.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Good so far! Clean, good staff, kitchen and storage is a bit more bit plenty of space, area is good. Publix across the street as well as cvs and walgreens

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

I enjoy living in this community. The staff is always courteous and will always try to accommodate your needs. I have lived here for a little over two years and am glad to live here.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Love the new balcony faces, I love how the grounds are kept clean. When maintenance is called they get matter done quickly. The staff is nice

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Living here had been great, good leasing office staff,always willing to help. Prooerty well maintained, pool area is clean. Computers for residents st leasing office

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Very good beautiful apt i love this community is very relaxing very clean and comfortable I loved everything is good service very friendly staff very professional

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Love this community! They treat you like family. Great staff, great location and beautiful apartments! Close to all transit points, dinning and citrus park mall.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

I absolutely love living here! The staff and maintenance are friendly and quick to address any needs. My apartment and the community are great!

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Great community with good amenities in a really great location, all you could need is within a short drive. Apartments are well maintained and clean and the facilities are very good. Parking can be an issue but you'll always find a spot, maybe just not right in front of your apartment after 8pm. The pool is well looked after and awesome.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Great community and great office staff. I have been staying here for over 7 years now and I have had great experience so far. No plans of changing :)

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Everything was great from the staff down to the neighbors everyone makes u feel like you are a part of something and everything in my place is great love the wet bar love the big patio and floors and size overall

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Great place to live with awesome staff! We love the location and our neighbors seem friendly. Lots of families here! It is great to be near a Publix, Target, and Walmart!

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Wonderful place to live. Have no complaints when it comes to being a resident. Wonderful neighbors and staff. Always feel welcomed. Feels like a HOME!

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

I think they should install a hot tub. A lot of people would enjoy it. The gym could use more machines and be a little bit bigger. Besides that the place is great.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

I have loved here since November and have had absolutely no issues. The office staff is great, maintenance is great, and the tenants are all friendly. Excellent place to live!