I love the new construction projects going on. The new paint scheme really makes the community look nice. The community is a great place to live in

I just moved in and love how friendly and helpful the staff was with helping me through the application procedure as well as the lease signing procedure

I really love the location as well as how spacious the apartment is for the price. The pool looks amazing although we haven’t used it yet. Stores and restaurants are in close proximity to the apartment as well.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Love this place. The office staff has been super kind and very friendly. Always greet me by name. Love hanging by the pool. Other he other residents are typically super friendly.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

It would be a 5. Except for recent robbery concerns me. I am a single mother and I come in late at night from work. Rent goes up every year.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

It was fairly a quick process to get my apartment, everything is good so far. I had to call them multiple times to get my lease completed and I just noticed they didn't give me the laundry key, but seems very quiet community. I don't have any other complaints. I wish the Visitor parking wasn't so far away from my building. My friends have to walk a lot every time they come visit.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

The community is very peaceful so it definitely lives up to its name. I would have given it 5 stars if the tennis courts had a net and the gym was bigger. All in all it’s a nice quiet place to live close to everything and about 15 minutes from Clearwater. Publix CVS and Walgreens are right across the street.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Very accommodating of my request that I have made thus far. I've enjoyed living here because it's location and tranquility environment. Amazing amenities that are quality has surpass my expectations.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Grateful location close to Tampa. Employees are always friendly and helpful. Great place for pets and there’s a wonderful pool. Rent is manageable!

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Overall I have had a great experience. My neighbors are quiet and maintenance is always helpful. Only issue I have had was with the pest control, even when they spray.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Just moved in and so far nice and quite and clean Parking is convenient. Close to lots of restaurants shopping,parks. Movies and it’s close to the expressway!

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Its a good place even that when i go to work early morning i see people checking out cars on dark areas i think police should be come around very often other than morons parking like an a-hole next to your car its ok to live.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

You should make the tennants pay you processing to you rent. Thats very wrong, make the tennants paid garbbage collection, pest control. Thats not a. House i own its management responsibility to pay for this things.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

This is a great community. I love the fact that they are painting and doing some cosmetic fixes. I believe this will help the overall presentation and mke it more welcoming

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Just moved in but love it so far! Really nice office staff! Friendly neighbors. Property is clean and well maintained! Close to supermarket and bus line.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Clean and pretty quiet. I’m really enjoying my experience here. I’m excited to see how everything will look once everything is painted and redone.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

This community is by far one of the greatest places to live on this side of town, it's very affordable and family friendly! We like it so much here we just had to renew our lease to stay another year! The complex is very clean, the lanscaping is always kept up with, and the leasing team is outstanding. Thank you all for letting us call St.James Crossing our home!

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Very good experience. Anytime that I had placed a maintenance or emergency request they responded in a timely manner and resolve problem. I would definitely recommended. Staff is also very friendly.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

I have been a resident for 10 years. My family love the community and the staff is always very helpful and polite. We have enjoyed the new pool area.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

I have no complaints, every time I've had an issues the front office staff has always taken care of it. The premise's are always clean and the office staff is great.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Love this community. A really great and friendly staff. People are very nice and clean. Not noises any time, as its name is "tranquility" quiet.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

nice safe apartment complex, not far from the highway or st pete/clearwater. Friendly staff and modern pool area. Would recommend this place overall.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Nice place to live! Have no complaints! Application process was simple & every upcoming detail was explained. Love the technology involved in every process.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

The only big issue is when you call the office alot of times you get no answer and have to go down to solve an issue instead of a quick call over the phone. It makes things a little more inconvenient.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Only issue I have ever had is parking, my car was towed on Mother’s Day when there was plenty of parking available. It was very evident that my car belonged to a woman - very mean spirited act!!