St. James Crossing Apartments

4.4

4.4

Jose
Loving the SmartRent features we got recently installed. Great leasing renewal process! Can't be more simple. As always maintenance people is excellent! No complaints @ all... 🙋
Sindi
The whole complex has fleas. Management says they can’t do anything about it. I can’t even go do laundry without having fleas jump on me. Was not alerted about this before move in.
Margot
The staff is very friendly and helpful. All Maintanace request are handled promptly and efficiently. The property is clean and you can see the effort from maintenance to keep it that way
Jade
I Really love the community! Very quiet. And love the upgraded utilities. It is so convenient to be able to check on lights a/c and my front door when I’m away from home.
Yuleysi
Helpful staff, close to restaurants, shopping, grocery stores, etc. Apartments are decent size & clean. Reasonably priced also. Overall good place to live.
Gina
Fast and easy process moving in. Fast and professional communication. All questions answered promptly. Great location with restaurants and stores close by.
Betty
Just moved in and find it very safe environment people are friendly staff is superb I’m very happy that I’m here would recommend the complex to anyone who wishes to be surrounded by great stores easy access to the laundry
Johnny
Your a great place to live everyone is very helpful and yall are always ready to help with any problems that needs attending and that a good quality in a good company
Gerry
Every time I have spoken with the office they have been super nice and polite. Always there to help me with whatever I might need. Love the quietness of this community and the friendliness of the residents when they are out and about. Everyone speaks and says hello when they are outside. No children running wild and the community staff keeps our place clean and trash free. Thanks to all the staff members.
Diane
So far so good. Think I will like living here. Office staff are great as is Mercer the maintenance man. Very quiet complex. The laundry room is exceptionally clean. The few concerns we had upon move in have mostly been addressed.