The staff is so sweet and caring ! Even the neighbors are great and respectful . The parks are always kept nice and clean . Everyone cleans up after their pups.

Awesome staff beautiful place to live. Trustworthy and honest people. Was very very quick to help me with the move in Process. Love the price range and the apartment

It’s a wonderful environmental place to live the office staff are kind and very clean and convenient for all nearby stores or places and quiet neighborhood and always available parking

Hi, St. James crossing apartments is a very nice place to live with friendly staff. The new concierge service is amazing and also so convenient. The renovated pool area is a family friendly area.

Excellent place to live! Nice neighbors and clean areas...Really nice pool and BBQ area... Office personnel is nice and help in all your needs!

We have lived at st James crossing for about 2 1/2 years and it has been a pleasant experience the entire time. The office staff always makes my day when I come in and you can tell they care about their residents. A plus side to living here is the location is great and a lot of shopping, food, and parks near by.

I absolutely love living here! We are on our third year here and I don’t really have any complaints. I love the location, a publix is right across the street and the mall is 2 miles away! I love the office staff too, every time I go to the office they have smiles on their faces!

Our apartment is great and the community is quiet. We love the lake view we have! The location is great! The staff is very professional and takes care of any issues we may have. Its been almost 3 months we have stayed here and we are loving it.

Excellent service moving in. Staff was ready to answer any and all questions . They were very welcoming and polite. They walked me through the apartment and were more than willing to make any repairs necessary.

Nice friendly staff. Nice friendly neighbors. Can have pets even with pets it’s quiet and friendly. Nice size pool. Could use a net for tennis court.

The staff, from the very start, has been incredibly friendly, helpful and responsive (even with staff changes throughout the past year). The surrounding area is great as well. Cons would be some appliances start malfunctioning and the walls start getting cracks later on. The recent renovations have been nice as well.

Since living I cannot complain the office staff is nice and comforting. The grounds are always nice and clean. Just need maintenance to be up to par a little slow

I really enjoy living here. I recently got some new neighbors and they are so friendly. The staff continues to make sure I feel at home every time I go into the office. They keep us up to date on everything going on and I can’t express gratitude on that alone. No complaints living here.

I am happy with the apartment. Very uniquely styled with two master bedrooms, also it is centrally located . I mean you are literally in the middle of everything .

Good community with nice people. I love the pond and ducks! The apartments are cute and a lot of them have hardwood floors which looks very nice.

So far it has been good. The pool area is nice but could use some upgrades. There are some general maintenance upkeep issues that could be better. The grass doesn't get mowed but every couple of weeks. Trash piles up by the dumpsters. Tennis court is non functional. Overall it's a pretty quiet complex. It just needs some attention to detail and experienced staff to do cosmetic repairs properly without it looking like they have not done it before.

This isn't a bad place to live, you have the occasional hiccup but that's any living place. The maintenance is always quick to respond, polite, and efficient and the staff does their best to watch out for the residents.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

St. James’s is a great place to live . Love the new look nice and quite Conveniently located near the expressway, and shopping. And lots of restaurants near! Great choice

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

I’ve lived here for three years and I really enjoy it. It’s very quiet and I don’t have any complaints about neighbors. While visitor parking seems to be very inconvenient, for the residents, it’s oretty beneficial, as parking sometimes can get limited in certain areas.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

The community looks so good with the new paint colors. The new vinyl facing is so great and gives a great look for the patios and secures your area for privacy. Great job!!!!

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

We were very excited about our big move from WV to Florida. The process was very convenient for being long distance. When we arrived, our place was not upgraded as listed and was very dirty. However, the carpet appear to be clean. The staff is very nice and appear to be very helpful. They are trying to do the upgrades for us, which I find to be a good compromise. The location is nice and it’s nice and quiet. The grounds are nice with a lot of landscaping.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

The community is beautiful and amazing! The only issues I am not happy with is that there was a lot dust in my apartment and the walls were not freshly painted upon move in.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Great experience so far! I have no issues with parking and this is a great area to live in. I love that we are close to a lot of stores and neighborhood is nice and quiet.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Excellent place to live! Have no complaints. Areas are clean, gym & laundry facilities are great! Office personnel is friendly & all complaints addressed without any issues...

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

The office staff are an amazing group of people! So helpful and understanding! I love living here and I love the updates in the community!!!