Since the day I moved in it has been very private and peaceful, I get off of work and cherish every minute i'm home. Thanks to the entire St James Crossing staff this place is like a paradise to me.

The apartments are okay considering they are old. Appliances with rust need to be replaced not painted over and work being done should be checked to ensure workers that are doing a good job would really help. Painting is done over areas on the wall should be sanded or repaired.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Whenever i have a maintenance issue the staff always responds in a quick manner. I am always impressed with the quality of service I receive.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

It was a great place to live in the neighborhood .The place isn’t quiet and peaceful and the service isn’t great the people are really nice to the residents

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

I have had a great experience here. Any time we have an issue, they fix it relatively quickly. The staff are all super nice. The apartments have really nice appliances.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

My experience has been great. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The location is perfect right near the veterans. Amenities are great and neighbors are friendly

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

I very much like all of the staff other than Sean because he is very difficult to work with and can be rude at times. I was very upset at how the apartment was when I first moved in. However, Stacie acted quickly to resolve all of my issues and now I really like living here. However, because of Sean and because of the issues that I had when I first moved in I am only giving a three star rating.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

This is a relatively small and clean community. Unfortunate that there's a burnt down apartment right at the front of the neighborhood but I'm sure they'll get that fixed. The staff is super friendly and maintenance responds quickly to any issues.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

My area is pretty quiet and well maintained. The staff has always been great to work with. The neighbors are nice. We've had no problems with the apartment.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

I’ve been living here for the past year and a half and I half no complaints. The office personnel are great. This area of Tampa is great and the schools assigned are great as well.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

While I’ve had a few issues moving in the staff is great! The maintenance supervisor has worked to get my issues resolved quickly. I love the location my apartment is in since it’s close to the pool and the neighborhood is very quiet.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Quiet place to live. Close to shopping centers. Close to mall and highway. Spacious apartment. Management friendly and always available . Grounds are well kept

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

We haven't even put everything inside but everybody has been amazing and quick. Never have we ever received a gift from joining a community but they did give us a gift and made things amazing and pleasant. Thank you

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

I’ve had a good experience living at St. James Crossing thus far my only complaints are fairly small and regarding more the lack of security or security lighting in the parking lot at nights. Aside from that everything has been good and the staff is kind and attentive

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

I have lived here approximately 3 1/2 weeks and am very content with what I have seen so far. Hope to meet my neighbors and join in some activities here.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

2 and 1/2 months here- and love the community- clean, maintenance requests are addressed and taken care of quickly- super friendly Staff- it’s so nice to live in a community where they know who you are- and wave to you when you pass by- I love living over the picnic area- so beautiful! My balcony has a gorgeous tree shading a late swath of beautiful greenery! I take my son to walk there daily!

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Perfect nighborhood.... Quiet & nice neighbors and a great parking lot area. Hope the BBQ's get replaced as soon as possible since are the perfect combo for the pool.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Overall, my experience has been a good one. We have spent the last 3 years here and haven’t had any major issues. The staff is very friendly and does a great job helping their residents.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

My experience at St James crossing for the past three years has been really great. Everyone in the office is very accommodating and helpful. Also, the location is very great.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Very quiet neighborhood. Lots of trees and benches . We have a pool and lots of things to do around here. I am really excited to renew my lease !

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

The staff is friendly, the people that live in this community are nice, and the apartments are located near many things. Parking has gotten worse throughout the years however and cracks in the drywall start appearing. Some appliances has started giving me problems but maintenance does a great job.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

We have lived here for two years. We have been very happy with the leasing office's excellent team. The service requests that we have requested have been fairly prompt. The facilities lead is great. The only reason that we can't give 5 stars is due to the tragedy that occurred and it's very close proximity to us. This is still a great place to live.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Very Good staff, always responded in a timely manner when I had issues inside the apartment. Location is very good. Some neighbors not too happy about due to noise and because they are not keeping area clean.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

So far this has being a great experience, the maintenance team is great their response is very efficient, we have used several of the appliances as the pool and the tennis court and we have enjoyed it!

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

I really enjoy living here and I can always count on the staff to help solve any concerns that come up. They are always welcoming and open about what is happening and that means a lot