Pretty good can’t complain wish my apartment had more shelving and would be able to work more with storage. Overall I can’t complain about the little things.

Very clean community with staff that actually cares! I went to the pool for the first time last week and it was also very clean and peaceful. I and really enjoying it here!

I just moved in last sunday and it has been great here so far; the amenities are wonderful the laundry room was clean and everything worked.

They care about the property by keeping everything clean. maintenance is real good about getting the job done on time. Employees in the office are very friendly and helpful. This will be three years in this location and I have no complaints ❤️❤️❤️

Very attentive leasing office staff and exceptional maintenance service. Our AC has gone out a few times and within an hour someone has been to our apartment to fix it. Great pool area!

We have lived at St. James Crossing for more than a decade. every Summer we enjoy the pool and spend a lot of good times. During the Fall the green areas are always very special and charming.

So far it's been great! Wonderful office staff!! They were great helpful and eager to get things going!! Love the apartment quitness and pool and gym.

Very nice place to live. Very convenient to shopping and highways. Community is very quiet at night which is a plus. I have good neighbors around me

They help me thru everything and they was very helpful with helping me fill out forms they made sure I understood everything that I was signing

Love my place here. I feel like my girls and I are safe. The parking situation sucks on this end but we deal. We love how close we are to Publix!

Maintenance requests could be answered in a more timely fashion and we should be alerted as to updates regarding our requests. My kitchen appliances have been falling apart/not working since I have moved in.

BBQ's area still not fixed since the las hurricane & since tenants has a lot of visitors or extra people in their apartments, I think assigned parking spaces should be a good solution. Everything else is great & leasing office personnel is excellent.

Comfortable living place quiet and tranquil. Pet friendly and staff friendly. Could take care of pool even in fall and winter being it’s hot enough to go swimming

St James Crossing is a very pleasant community to live in. Excellent location, great amenities (the pool is awesome) and very quiet. Everything you need is just a couple of minutes drive away including grocery stores, restaurant's, super centres and a mall. Check it out.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Friendly staff, treated like a friend not a tenant. Flexible office hours makes paying rent easy. Fair priced and conveniently located. Could use a hot tub

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

for living here for just almost a month now, it’s been a great experience. There is a lot of things around the apartment and the people who love here are pretty great too.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Maintenance and staff are friendly and helpful, and the location is close to work and shopping. Neighbors are nice minus a few, but this is a really nice community

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

I love St. James Crossing! I feel safe and I know I can always go to the leasing office with questions. Maintenance is fast and proficient and I love that the team always waves to residents and makes them feel welcome!

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Management personnel are always on point! Doesn't matter if you speak to Stacie or Sean they are incredible! Love living here!!! Best decision I have ever made!

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Overall is not bad its just people parking like an aholes and the other thing is those guys that clean the yard is they don't care if you just wash your car or not they're more than happy to blow all the dust in the parking lot to your car like we have a Fking car wash here.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Great value, convenient location, and pleasant atmosphere. Wish there were washer and dryers in each apartment. The apartment is nicer than other local apartment and hundreds less per month.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Just moved in, it’s been great here so far with the help of Stacy and Sean 😊 Beautiful location and very spacious in the one bedroom. I love my green accent wall!!

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Good place to live. Parking is the only thing that could be improved here. Noise level is minimal where we are and it’s safe here. Great location

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Just moved in about a week ago. Everyone in the front office is very nice and wanting to help you with any problems. And anything that you need fixed gets fixed by maintenance quite quickly.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

My husband and I just literally moved in this past week and so far so good we are satisfied with the new place. Only downside is the parking but other than that friendly community