St. James Crossing Apartments

4.4

4.4

Epiphany
Back again to say how much I love living here! I think I’m going on 2 maybe 3 years? Time flies when you’re having fun!! Maintenance is stellar as always and super friendly. I rarely have issues in the apartment but I always see them riding about sprucing things up. Everyone in the leasing office is so kind and objective oriented I love that the door is always open and they are always reaching out to find ways to make living here better! I was sad to discover Sean is no longer in the office (excited about his promotion though!) but his replacement has done just as well and always has a smile on her face and such an inviting attitude. Really glad I decided to be here another year and am looking forward to see what St. James becomes next!
Lena
I love living here! I’m so happy having my own apartment and some thing to call my phone. St. James it’s a wonderful place to live and has great amenities!
Lenair
Never had any issues here and great area. If the rent wasn’t being raised I would stay here but won’t be able to afford it. I really enjoyed living here for the past two years.
Emmanuel
Very nice community, everything you need is close by. Friendly staff, quiet neighborhood and beautiful apartments. The only thing I wish for them to add would be a couple of visitors parking by the entrance side facing Publix.
Johnny
about 2 months ago
This is a wonderful place to live everyone is so friendly and hope in many they are quick to help with any problems that comes about this place is close to shopping places and places to eat
Nayelin
about 2 months ago
Excellent community. At the office they always help and any time that you need maintenance they will sent it the same day. I would recommend anyone to live here.
Verified Resident
about 2 months ago
The apartment is gorgeous! The neighbors are quiet. The property is maintained well and the office staff is very helpful. I love the area and the neighborhood is very welcoming. I love it here!
Olivia
2 months ago
I’ve really enjoyed living here since day one. Office is always super friendly to me and quick to responding. maintenance is also amazing verrry nice and friendly and are quick to come to fix requests. 10/10
Lena
2 months ago
It’s wonderful living at st. James crossing apartments. The maintenance team here is wonderful. Especially Mercer. Shout out to him. He is one of the hardest workers I’ve ever met!
Emmanuel
2 months ago
Very nice community, everything you need is close by. Friendly staff, quiet neighborhood and beautiful apartments. The only thing I wish for them to add would be a couple of visitors parking by the entrance side facing Publix because there's none at all.