St. James Crossing Apartments

I've enjoyed living here I'm close to different stores my Doctor office is right done the street the workers are very helpful at all time I just love being here
I just moved into St.James Crossing on 8/31/2020 and my experience has been nothing short of amazing! The staff is truly special and I love my new home! So happy to live here!! :)
Really dark room, low quality paint/patch job, bad furniture/cabinets, cracks in the wall, not working blinds/screen door, dirty patio, old appliances, very low quality furniture wood for cabinets
We like here is nice and quiet, the service guys are very attentive and always helpful easy to get to the free way love the duckies of the pond
Everything has been wonderful here I am continually and pleasantly impressed by the office staff. The communication is great and maintenance is dispatched quickly to fix any issues (which are minor & far and few in between). I haven’t had a chance to experience the amenities yet because of covid, but I’m excited for the gym to reopen.
Overall the apartment complex is a great place to live. The interiors of the buildings are really out dated and old and the buildings themselves are old also. Because of this it requires a lot of constant maintenance issues/fixes. However, as long as you go and speak directly with someone in the office they usually get your maintenance problem fixed right away. The price for the apartments is fantastic and I absolutely love the area of town that they are located. I am within just a very short distance to get anywhere I could want to go and almost every store you can think of is no more than 15 minutes away. I also LOVE the privacy that I get with my apartment because of the wonderful trees and landscaping on the property.
Been good overall, but I think it’s annoying we are charged a $3.40 bill processing fee. The mailbox is literally 50 feet away from the office. Good staff.
Is Close to all your essential needs and entertainment , nice looking and clean apartments and friendly office personnel. I'm going on year 7 or so living here.
I am into my second year living at St James Crossing and I am very happy. The staff are great as is the location and the amenities are awesome.
Love this place quiet and clean and they fix all problems in a very timely fashion and are always nice and polite and cleans up after they finish a job and then comes back and checks on u