Except for occasional loud noise and people vacuuming at 12:30 at night and dogs crying and kids crying, the rest is okay. There is always room for improvement.

Moving from a trailer into these fine apartments with all of these amenities as well as opportunities to meet the community and interact with those around me.

This is a great location, close to everything! There's lots of shops, restaurants and stores within walking distance. Easy to access banks and ATM machines.

I have not had a good experience so far, unfortunately. I was moved into an apartment that is infested with cockroaches and I am waiting on a conversation with the office manager to see how this situation can be resolved.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

I relocated from up north and had 1 week to get situated before starting my job. The staff here made it super easy and convenient from the moment I reached out to inquire to the moment I got my keys. Beautiful community, close to everything I need, quiet and friendly.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

The Application process was really fast. The management was great at explaining all the I needed to know for my move in. So far all of my neighbors been neighborly. I love it.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Best place for living.managment very friendly and helpful.apartment nice and clean.big and clean pool.close to shopping.me and my family very happy live here.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

I’ve had an overall good experience; nothing went wrong that didn’t get fixed right away. The staff is great! The neighbors are friendly... The area is always clean and well maintained

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Aside from management it’s a pretty good neighborhood to live at. The community is quite, nice, and peaceful also a great place to raise kids.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

It’s okay so far. Wish the air conditioners weren’t so loud and that we had better flooring. The complex is pretty affordable and a lot of decent people around!

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

It's a Nice, updated and clean community with friendly staff. Close to all your daily needs and wants. They put together Community activities and events for tenants.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Great Office staff. Maintenance is on top of things and address issues as they arise. Renewed our lease after exploring other properties in the area due to the dependability of the office staff and maintenance.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

We've lived here for nearly 2 years now and it's been a great experience. 0 safety issues or concerns in that time, staff has always been friendly and quick to help.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

I love living in this community. I feel safe here and the apartment is nice and roomy. Whenever I have a maintenance issue it’s taken care of in a timely manner. The office team is also great to work with. Keep up the great work!

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

So far living in st.james crossing I’ve never felt more at home, the neighborhood is quiet. I decorated my patio and I have a pool view so it’s very relaxing. and the staff is so friendly and kind.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

St JamesCrossing is a great place to live. It is quiet and friendly, close to everything and the staff are amazing! Maintenance could be more timely but overall it has been a great experience living here

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Office staff has been excellent in resolving an issue. I appreciate nice, good people who care about the residents. St. James may not have a lot of amenities but good staff and a quiet community make up for it.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Overall pretty good so far. I like the neighborhood and it's pretty reasonable price for the area of town. The apartment is nice and I always feel safe in it. I haven't had many complaints. I did find the employees to be a bit careless on occasion, such as not having two working keys for my door's lock at move-in or having the wrong mailbox number written on the little package that had the mailbox keys in it (thus leading me to believe that was my mailbox).

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Friendly neighborhood with great office staff. Located around an amazing part of Tampa with lots around. The prices are okay and parking can be rough.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Good community. peaceful and no noise. grocery stores, bank, pharmacy all walking distance. Mall and all major stores not less than 2-3 miles radius. Good staff.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Had an emergency this morning and was immediately assisted! I love my community! The front office staff is nothing but sweet, and even helped me during a stressful time of packages getting delivered with no tracking!

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Great location! Wish that things would get fixed a little faster but that's all apartment complexes!Staff is super friendly and they are very dog friendly!

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

I really love the location and the amenities I live near the pool easy access clean and friendly neighborhoodThe staff is very helpful knowledgeable and friendly plenty of parking this is just a great complex

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Pretty good can’t complain wish my apartment had more shelving and would be able to work more with storage. Overall I can’t complain about the little things.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Very clean community with staff that actually cares! I went to the pool for the first time last week and it was also very clean and peaceful. I and really enjoying it here!