St. James Crossing Apartments

4.4

4.4

The staff was great and the move in experience was smooth and easy. Any issues I found were addressed quickly. I love the quiet neighborhood and my balcony overlooking the pond and conservation area. Thank you!
I’ve lived at St James for 3 years and have received nothing but great service from the office staff and maintenance. No loud neighbors and everyone is so friendly.
Great floor plans, great office / maintenance personal, nice environment & facilities / amenities are in excellent conditions. Overall is a great place to live in!
Maintenance is wonderful, the community is great. When it comes to pest and animal control can be better. The cooking of air conditioning units can be better as well.
A very nice place to live. It's convenient to all the major stores, gas stations and banks. They have some nice ways of earning rewards. Had a nice Tuesday food truck. Would like to see something like that come back.
Staff is so nice and they helped us with such a smooth process of moving in!! It’s super quiet and honestly really nice and a clean complex in general.
We loved is very quiet and the service team are very friendly love to watch the ducks on the pound and the new babies ducks also my dog is having fun running around
I love how everybody keeps to themselves but come together to be a nice little neighborhood. It is also walking distance from everywhere I need to go.
Let me start off with it's a very nice, quiet and calm complex. The staff is nice and helpful in any way possible. Neighborhood is very family friendly with everything you need near by like supermarket, mall, movie theaters, bars, restaurants, gym, banks and highway right around the corner.
Great place to libe shopping close an bus stop friendly people safe place to live great pool animal friendly quiet place safe for kids close to schools