St. James Crossing Apartments

4.4

4.4

Lived here 3 years not much to complain about the staff I’d awesome and looks out for their residents. They do a great job in taking care of things.
I have lived here since April and have continued to enjoy my new home. While I understand that this is apartment living, the noise level is not a problem at all and my neighbors are polite and respectful. I am impressed and happy about this fact. Management is taking care of all their residents and in the correct way. So thank you St. James! I am happy I choose to move in here and look forward to the upcoming months.
Great place to live The staff was professional and if something goes wrong inside the apartment they quickly send you to a maintenance person and they solve the problem for you
My resident experience has been fair. I hardly ever really need any assistance from the maintenance people but whenever i do need anything they usually come within the day or by the next day, so thats pretty reasonable to me. The ammenities i dont use much but the times i have used them they've also been ok. The laundry room areas really do need some TLC, the times that i have gone some of the machines are broken or they're honestly pretty dirty. Not sure if its up to the residents to clean but they definitely are due for some deep cleaning. The gym is pretty small but has all the essentials. Pool area is usually maintained and it looks nice. All in all, its a decent community to live in. Affordable and within range of everything you need.
My exam here has been amazing. The staff has always been super helpful and very nice when it comes to anything. The apartments were always nice and made me feel at home.
The staff is very friendly and always helpful when needed. All the neighbors are quiet and stick to themselves. Nice pool. Laundry facility close to unit
I love living here!! My apartment is so beautiful and I am so glad I made the decision to move to st James crossing!! Thank you again for all you do!
When friends who visit me say they love the place and location then I know I'm in a good place. Great all-round location and the apartment is awesome.
Great staff in the office and nice maintenance guys. I haven’t had any issues since I’ve been living here for a little over a year now. Great neighborhood and lots of great restaurants.
Everything is good, except there are too many dog owners who don't pick up after their dogs. And, it's usually the owners of big dogs. It is the law here that people must pick up after their pets and there are too many people who live here that just don't seem to care. I wish there was more done to inforce this.