Great community and great office staff. I have been staying here for over 7 years now and I have had great experience so far. No plans of changing :)

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Everything was great from the staff down to the neighbors everyone makes u feel like you are a part of something and everything in my place is great love the wet bar love the big patio and floors and size overall

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Great place to live with awesome staff! We love the location and our neighbors seem friendly. Lots of families here! It is great to be near a Publix, Target, and Walmart!

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Wonderful place to live. Have no complaints when it comes to being a resident. Wonderful neighbors and staff. Always feel welcomed. Feels like a HOME!

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

I think they should install a hot tub. A lot of people would enjoy it. The gym could use more machines and be a little bit bigger. Besides that the place is great.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

I have loved here since November and have had absolutely no issues. The office staff is great, maintenance is great, and the tenants are all friendly. Excellent place to live!

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Great place to live... pretty quiet & lean. Pool, laundry, plenty of parking & affordable rent. Nice personal at the leasing office & they're very communicative.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

I have a great experience wonderful staff. They did get the tennis net for the tennis court. The pool is lovely. It is also very quiet which is a plus since I sometimes work from home.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

I'm new to Tampa. I just moved in last week but so far I am very happy with my apartment, my neighbors are quiet and the staff have all been great.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Community is very peaceful, at night only thing i hear is the wind and the trees. Hands down couldn't have picked a more pleasant place to live.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

St. James is a Great place to live !!!! Friendly neighbors and friendly staff !!!! There is plently of space for dogs to run around and be happy ...

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

It is a very decent apartment for its price. The best quality is how close so many things are near you (movies, mall, food, groceries, etc). However you soon realize that a lot of things are really low quality (like drywall or appliances) and they break within a year. Parking is atrocious as well.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

People still parking like a$$hole no tow truck to remove cars that don't have parking permit sticker yard people throw dirt on your car after you wash it they don't (G.A.F) if yuo spend $$$ washing your car .

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

I am a pretty new resident, however, i don't think i have enjoyed myself in any other place. I can comfortably say that this new place actually feels like home. I can't wait until i have my place the designed the way i want it and completed. Very happy.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Nice and calm place. Close to everything for shopping and restaurants. I will recommend to my friends. Team is very cooperative. Thanks for everything.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

I absolutely adore the leasing office staff. They are like family to me! Very helpful and this community is a wonderful place to live in. Move here!!!

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

The staff is all very friendly. They seem to really care about their residents. Very clean apartments, renovated and modern. Could use a hot tub

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

It's been decent so far, but with the fire, and the fact that maintenance requests are taking a long time, I am considering moving. Our kitchen light went out.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Nice staff but have issues with my unit and keys to facilities. Keep seeing bugs, my tub drains very slow and can’t use facilities because my key doesn’t work. I have only been here few days and hopefully these will be fixed soon.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Have been here for few years now and has been a great experience. No nuisance experienced and great people at the leasing office. Overall, can recommend to friends and family.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Awesome experience and staff as well. Units are very clean, and views are are quit tranquil. Stacie was very helpful in answering my many questions and very kind too!

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

It's a good place to live. Close to grocery store and near bus line. Good area as far as I'm concerned. The maintenance could definitely be improved.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Ever since we moved to St James Crossing, my family have loved it. The area is very quiet and the community is always kept cleaned. The office staff are great.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

I just moved in and so far I love it. Everyone that works there has been amazing and helpful. My transmission went very smoothly and I would definitely recommend these apartments.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Over all since we have been here it has been wonderful they are quick to servoce and repair problems abd are very sweet i try an visit theboffice almost everyday if yet for a drink of lemonade and to say hi lol