St. James Crossing Apartments

4.4

4.4

Beautiful place to live. Sean with leasing team and Stacie are great ambassadors for St. James Crossing Apartments. I live in a one bedroom apartment and I would highly recommend.
Stacey and Sean were great at getting my son and I into our apartment. It's quiet, clean and peaceful. I love it's so close to shopping. Move in was hassle free.
It has been okay so far. Great location, helpful staff, and good maintenance crew. Wall paint does crack and a lot of things are really cheap but it is what it is.
Very kind front office team, maintenance guys too. They are always answering questions and request in a timely manner. I could not ask for a better team of people.
I have been living at the apartment complex for a little over 7 months now. So far, my time living here has been pretty good. There were quite a few issues with the actual move in and the apartment not being ready. However, Stacy was amazing. She was very apologetic and made sure that everything was taken care of right away. Stacy also makes sure that all of my maintenance needs are taken care of in a very timely manor. However, when it comes to the inside of the apartment they could REALLY use some upgrades. The appliances are very old (many of them with dents and cracks in them), the cabinets have this like fake wood overlay on them that is peeling off everywhere you look, the counter tops are so old that they have pretty much lost most of the protective coating that was on them so when I moved in there were permanent stains on the counter tops that just will not come out no matter what I try, and the tiles in the bathroom shower are cracked all over the place and the grout that is supposed to be white is actually like a stained gray/black color all over. The visitor parking at this apartment complex is absolutely horrid! There are always tons of open regular spots. However, I live in the back of the complex and when it comes to visitor spots if you want the chance to be able to park in the closest visitor section that is like 4 or 5 buildings away, then you better make sure you are getting to the complex by around 11 am. Otherwise, most of the time my guests have to park at the only other visitor parking in the complex which is on the complete other side of the complex at the front next to the front office and then I have to shuttle them back to my apartment. The fact that I have to do this is seriously insane. There are more than enough parking spots that they could take a few of the regular ones and turn some of them into more visitor parking. What would also help is if the complex wouldn't allow tons of the residents to park their second vehicles (motor cycles) in the visitor parking when they can just as easily get them a parking pass for it and leave the visitor spots for ACTUAL VISITORS! And I know, how do I know that these people are not actually visitors. Well because the motor cycles sit there every single day without moving, including some of them that have sat there for several months with protective covers on them. So OBVIOUSLY, they are not actually the motor cycles of visitors. I would give this apartment complex a 3 out of 5 stars because the price of the apartment is good, I like that I got an end unit apartment that faces the trees so I have a pretty view and lots of privacy, and the service that Stacy in the front office gives you is fantastic. However, I will not give more than 3 stars because of how outdated and in desperate need of TLC the inside of the apartments themselves are and then because of the horrible visitor parking.
It is a great community. The office employees are great. They help you with any issues in a timely manner. They give you warnings when they plan on doing anything involving your building.
Muy buen lugar para vivir seguro y acogedor llevo dos años viviendo acá y me gusta la comunidad muy segura y el personal de adivina y mantenimiento muy eficiente gracias .
Beautiful interior, Up to date appliances, convenient location and staff that cares. All are so welcoming and Very friendly people to be around!
Location location best location in Tampa i must say. Walk to everything that's close by work and personal use. From dog park to local park to two Wal-Mart's close by.
Very nice place to leave and people at the office they are very friendly. I love this place I been here for almost 4 years and I don't have any complaint to be honest everytime i need something to get fix they respond very quick and professional.