Very nice staff members and apartments are well with the price. The pool is nice but I wish the gym was bigger and had more machines to use.

The staff is nice I really enjoy living here. The pool area is always clean . The gym isn’t the best. The stair- stepper is pointless I’m 5 foot and hit my head. Other then that neighbors are nice the staff is great . I love it

I enjoy living here. The community is very quite. My neighbors are very friendly. The office staff always greets me by name and are super friendly. I have yet to have any issues while living here.

I'm glad they are putting money back into the community by fixing up the appearance with paint. Neighbors are nice and quiet. They should definitely build a hot tub

Friendly staff, easy access to dumpster, close to lots of shopping areas. Parking is an issue at night, apartment issue comes up later on like walls start to crack

So far I have lived here for almost 2 months with my boyfriend! We love the location and love the community. Its very quiet here with the occasional stomping of our upstairs neighbors. We are grateful for the professionalism that the staff show towards any issues we may have and are grateful for their timely manner in contacting us back and sorting anything out. Also we are grateful for the lemonade that is always so nice and fresh in the office. Its nice to come in on a hot day and greet the staff and get a nice ice cold cup of lemonade! Keep up the great work! Love these apartments!!!

The new paint job is looking great. The apartments and other areas through the complex are being renovated and are turning out to be very nice.

Pretty apartments & nice neighborhood! There's some improvements to the facilities & I love that! Love upgrades! Love the pool & the BBQ areas!

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

St. James Crossing is an amazing and very professional community. They are unlike any other community due to being honest and courteous to its residents. The staff here are very kind and professional.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Had an amazing experience at st James crossing they are really professional and really helpful with everything I really recommend this place to anaybody

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

It seems nice so far. I called with a problem and they were able to come and fix it in a reasonable amount of time. I also really like the hard wood floors.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

The recent renovations have been nice and the staff is great. However after some time many problems came up in the apartment, such as wall cracks and appliances failing to work.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

I have been a resident for several years and the quality of service and professionalism is excellent. Friendly office staff. Great location to local businessrd in the area.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Was great. The first night was completely quiet and the service was wonderful. Had some little downers but other than that it was beyond perfect

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Staff was very friendly and helpful. They made the application process easy to understand. Because of them is what made me make my final decision on choosing these apartments.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

I love the new construction projects going on. The new paint scheme really makes the community look nice. The community is a great place to live in

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

I just moved in and love how friendly and helpful the staff was with helping me through the application procedure as well as the lease signing procedure

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

I really love the location as well as how spacious the apartment is for the price. The pool looks amazing although we haven’t used it yet. Stores and restaurants are in close proximity to the apartment as well.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Love this place. The office staff has been super kind and very friendly. Always greet me by name. Love hanging by the pool. Other he other residents are typically super friendly.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

It would be a 5. Except for recent robbery concerns me. I am a single mother and I come in late at night from work. Rent goes up every year.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

It was fairly a quick process to get my apartment, everything is good so far. I had to call them multiple times to get my lease completed and I just noticed they didn't give me the laundry key, but seems very quiet community. I don't have any other complaints. I wish the Visitor parking wasn't so far away from my building. My friends have to walk a lot every time they come visit.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

The community is very peaceful so it definitely lives up to its name. I would have given it 5 stars if the tennis courts had a net and the gym was bigger. All in all it’s a nice quiet place to live close to everything and about 15 minutes from Clearwater. Publix CVS and Walgreens are right across the street.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Very accommodating of my request that I have made thus far. I've enjoyed living here because it's location and tranquility environment. Amazing amenities that are quality has surpass my expectations.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Grateful location close to Tampa. Employees are always friendly and helpful. Great place for pets and there’s a wonderful pool. Rent is manageable!

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Overall I have had a great experience. My neighbors are quiet and maintenance is always helpful. Only issue I have had was with the pest control, even when they spray.