St. James Crossing Apartments

Very good experience so far. Good staff and good maintenance. No issues so far. Neighborhood is also amazing. All amenities well maintained.
been good so far, moving in was easy and quick. very nice care of grounds and pool area. nice dog grounds for clean up. easy access to trash and mail.
Nice residence, great surrounding area, amazing staff and maintenance Gym and laundry center needs upgrade Pre-renovated walls, counters, and cabinets are not that great.
Nice place to live in. They did a great job on the remodeling of the complex. The colors look great and once all the roofs are completed it will bring it all together
I recently moved here and I admire how quickly the office and staff respond to any questions or concerns that I may have. Lovely location. Very central to every type of business you can think of.
It's been pleasant. 4/5 because a couple of thing could definitely improve, but we like it enough to stay here and extra year. We resign our lease because of location mostly.
Maintenance response time could be improved. AC needs maintenance badly . Power bill is sky high as compared to the other unit I lived in. Need more transparency with the office staff.
The lease staff is awesome. They worked every hard to get me from applicant to actually moved in my new apartment in 36 hours!!! The outside of the community is very clean and quiet, even at night. I'm very happy I chose this community.
My husband and I have been living here for 9 months now and never really had an issue with anything really. It’s mostly a quiet neighborhood, it’s well kept up. The people who work in the office and the maintenance are so friendly! I highly recommend this place! And an added bonus is a nice pool to relax in!
St James Crossing Apartments is a nice and affordable place to live. Sean with the leasing office is very helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend this place to future residents.