St. James Crossing Apartments

I love it here!!! It is so cute and quiet. All of my neighbors are so nice. It is so close to a bunch of stores and really an overall great location!
Love it here. Great community. Office staff is extremely helpful and friendly. I would recommend this community to others . Apartments are quiet and roomy.
I have just moved here and the apartment & community have really proved to be a great experience! This is my first good experience with any apartment i have ever rented from. They truly are dog friendly and the apartments are spacious. It’s in a great area and I’m even glad that i am in a place where there are many more people around my age. I haven’t had issues with bugs, broken appliances, or unserviced maintenance requests like you might find at other places. Definitely would recommend living here to people i know.
good neighbours, staff, maintenance. Major stores closeby so thats definitely a plus. Cleanliness maintained. Work orders are responded to promptly.
I’ve had an overall great experience; the staff is absolutely amazing and always willing to help. The residents are friendly and the area is fairly quiet.
I love the office staff here. They are friendly and always great me and ask for my girls. 😍My children the way to my heart. The new paint and stuff makes it look nice. Love our pool area.
St James Crossing is a great place to live. The staff are very friendly and helpful, the grounds are very well kept, and maintenance is prompt and helpful.
So far so good. No complaints! I like how quiet it is. I’ve lived at other apartment complexes and it was almost unbearable because of the rude staff and loud neighbors.
The staff is friendly. The location is perfect! And the neighborhood is very nice and everything you need is within a 10 minute drive. Also it's decently priced.
I have been here a year now and it has been great. I renewed my lease without a second thought about looking elsewhere. The location is great, the staff are very eager to help, the amenities are very good and convenient, including a fantastic pool area. The apartment itself is very nice, well maintained and any issues are dealt with. It does need to be said that there are some issues with people driving too fast through the complex which needs attention. That said I wouldn't hesitate to recommend St James Crossing to anyone looking for an apartment.