St. James Crossing Apartments

4.4

4.4

First days at St. James Crossing and loving it so far. The neighborhood is quiet, staff is friendly and good about responding to questions/concerns quickly, and the accommodations are good for the price. Every time I have talked with Jessica she has been really helpful. One night the outdoor light for the breezeway was out, but it was fixed the next night. Not sure if someone else reported it, but regardless it was handled quickly. Trash is always picked up before it overflows so the place always looks clean and decent. I do wish parking was a bit better. Visitor parking, particularly, is a bit tough to come by. Either there are too few visitor spots in the complex or residents are using them themselves. It makes it tough when family is coming over to visit. That's probably my only notable critique, so far the experience has been great.
A welcome home vibe. A very nice and clean neighbor. Close to everything you need.. mall, grocery store, highway, restaurants, barbershops, just everything you can think of. Very nice and helpful staff members.
It a wonderful place to live close to shopping area and some doctors. Schools are close by as well as bus stop many places to walk to friendly people in the area
Really great apartment complex, pretty nature site and very home like. Great leasing and maintenance staff. Prices aren’t to bad amenities are great. This apartment is very close to other places weather if it’s for food or work or other business.
A few things I like about this Saint James Crossing is one, Its a very peaceful community and the neighbors are all really nice! The staff members are always ready to help with a smile on there face as well as the maintenance team. Plus living across from Publix doesn’t hurt at all 😂
Very nice place feels like home close to a lot of stores and restaurants. Also great customer service and the maintenance people also very friendly
There has been more then 5 maintenance issues already, they are almost all resolved, the maintenance workers are great but I shouldn’t have this many issues in a brand new apartment. I’m very disgruntled that I have 2 cars under my name and I can only have 1 Parking pass, sometimes I get home and I can’t just park where I want and there has been times I can’t find an open visitor parking and I have to park super far for no reason.
Great service so far. Staff is great about answering texts. They are friendly and dependable. All has gone smoothly to this point, and I am happy I chose to live here.
Very nice community. Atmosphere is open and relaxed. Landscaping is well maintained. Amenities are easy to access. Work repairs get fixed pretty quickly. Can't complain, very nice place to live.
The best apartment community I’ve ever lived in. The leasing office staff and maintenance are always there for anything I need. Couldn’t ask for a better place to be.