People still parking like a$$hole no tow truck to remove cars that don't have parking permit sticker yard people throw dirt on your car after you wash it they don't (G.A.F) if yuo spend $$$ washing your car .

I am a pretty new resident, however, i don't think i have enjoyed myself in any other place. I can comfortably say that this new place actually feels like home. I can't wait until i have my place the designed the way i want it and completed. Very happy.

Nice and calm place. Close to everything for shopping and restaurants. I will recommend to my friends. Team is very cooperative. Thanks for everything.

I absolutely adore the leasing office staff. They are like family to me! Very helpful and this community is a wonderful place to live in. Move here!!!

The staff is all very friendly. They seem to really care about their residents. Very clean apartments, renovated and modern. Could use a hot tub

It's been decent so far, but with the fire, and the fact that maintenance requests are taking a long time, I am considering moving. Our kitchen light went out.

Nice staff but have issues with my unit and keys to facilities. Keep seeing bugs, my tub drains very slow and can’t use facilities because my key doesn’t work. I have only been here few days and hopefully these will be fixed soon.

Have been here for few years now and has been a great experience. No nuisance experienced and great people at the leasing office. Overall, can recommend to friends and family.

Awesome experience and staff as well. Units are very clean, and views are are quit tranquil. Stacie was very helpful in answering my many questions and very kind too!

It's a good place to live. Close to grocery store and near bus line. Good area as far as I'm concerned. The maintenance could definitely be improved.

Ever since we moved to St James Crossing, my family have loved it. The area is very quiet and the community is always kept cleaned. The office staff are great.

I just moved in and so far I love it. Everyone that works there has been amazing and helpful. My transmission went very smoothly and I would definitely recommend these apartments.

Over all since we have been here it has been wonderful they are quick to servoce and repair problems abd are very sweet i try an visit theboffice almost everyday if yet for a drink of lemonade and to say hi lol

The staff is so sweet and caring ! Even the neighbors are great and respectful . The parks are always kept nice and clean . Everyone cleans up after their pups.

Awesome staff beautiful place to live. Trustworthy and honest people. Was very very quick to help me with the move in Process. Love the price range and the apartment

It’s a wonderful environmental place to live the office staff are kind and very clean and convenient for all nearby stores or places and quiet neighborhood and always available parking

Hi, St. James crossing apartments is a very nice place to live with friendly staff. The new concierge service is amazing and also so convenient. The renovated pool area is a family friendly area.

Excellent place to live! Nice neighbors and clean areas...Really nice pool and BBQ area... Office personnel is nice and help in all your needs!

We have lived at st James crossing for about 2 1/2 years and it has been a pleasant experience the entire time. The office staff always makes my day when I come in and you can tell they care about their residents. A plus side to living here is the location is great and a lot of shopping, food, and parks near by.

I absolutely love living here! We are on our third year here and I don’t really have any complaints. I love the location, a publix is right across the street and the mall is 2 miles away! I love the office staff too, every time I go to the office they have smiles on their faces!

Our apartment is great and the community is quiet. We love the lake view we have! The location is great! The staff is very professional and takes care of any issues we may have. Its been almost 3 months we have stayed here and we are loving it.

Excellent service moving in. Staff was ready to answer any and all questions . They were very welcoming and polite. They walked me through the apartment and were more than willing to make any repairs necessary.

Nice friendly staff. Nice friendly neighbors. Can have pets even with pets it’s quiet and friendly. Nice size pool. Could use a net for tennis court.

The staff, from the very start, has been incredibly friendly, helpful and responsive (even with staff changes throughout the past year). The surrounding area is great as well. Cons would be some appliances start malfunctioning and the walls start getting cracks later on. The recent renovations have been nice as well.

Since living I cannot complain the office staff is nice and comforting. The grounds are always nice and clean. Just need maintenance to be up to par a little slow