St. James Crossing Apartments

4.4

4.4

This place is wonderful. It's super quiet and the neighbors are great. We are close to everything. I would highly recommend moving here!!!
Love it here but maintenance has been lacking help. For 1500 a month I expect things to be resolved quickly, having to wait almost 3 weeks for anything is insane.
The community is always so nice. Residents still speak to each other when you walk by them outside which is very nice. People with dogs are so respectful and it is really nice that they will hold their leash as you go by instead of you having to worry if the dog will jump at you. I always see them cleaning up after their pets and that is so nice. Parents seem to have control of their children when they are outside so it is a real pleasure to be a part of this great community.
Good community & great neighborhood so far. Has the peace & silence I need to work from home relax without inyerruptions. Never had an issue & I'm planning to renew for another year.
St. James Crossing is located in a beautiful area. It is surrounded with all your needs, mall, grocery store, restaurants, bar, barbershop, medical care, and spas/salons. Just a nice all around area, the community is nice and clean with a helpful crew.
I continue to love living here at St James Crossing. The front office staff are great, the maintenance guys are super friendly and it's as peaceful as ever.
I love my apartment. It feels so homey and special and I love having a place I can call my home. My family loves coming over and spending time here as well.
A very nice place to live. Sean and Jamie are great assets in the leasing office. Always helpful and friendly. During the last tropical storm, the complex was taken care of and no real damage.
Easy moving aside from the rain looking foward to being a resident at st James. The process for the approval took a little long but other than that everyone is smooth
It has been a great experience, I have been here since 10 years now. Love the neighborhood and the convenience of all the stores, mall, airport nearby.