St. James Crossing Apartments

4.4

4.4

Johnny
Just a wonderful place to live for anyone in need of a wonderful community with wonderful people and places to go near by for shopping and medical services
Jose
Loving the SmartRent features we got recently installed. Great leasing renewal process! Can't be more simple. As always maintenance people is excellent! No complaints @ all... 🙋
Emily
Wonderful area with a great staff, I feel as though with as many apartments as there is there should be more washers and dryers but over a great place to live.
Yuleysi
I moved in about 3 years ago and have loved my time here so far. These apartments are close to everything you might want/need. Food, shopping, the highway to get to other places. There are excellent schools in the area and the community is pretty great. I loved the addition of the smart locks and lights that have been made recently. I’m moving out because of the dramatic rent increase that’s affecting nearly everyone but if it had not been for that I would have definitely stayed. Good place to live.
Denise
Great community. Friendly neighbors. Pet friendly!!! Staff is very knowledgeable. Lots of places to go in the area. I use the onsite laundry, always a washer and dryer available.
Kimberly
A quiet place to live. I have to go to bed early and rarely get disturbed. Its a great location to stores and food locations. Love the new smart locks and thermostat.
Kelsie
It has been great living here. We are coming up on two years and a grateful for all of the staff here. We have recommended this place to friends and family.
Epiphany
Each year that I’m here St James continues to get better! My maintenance requests are always done on time things I’ve requested for my apartment are completed and given to me within reason, not to mention the stellar attitude of the front office I have never had an issue that the leasing crew couldn’t solve. And with our new door systems it just adds to the safety of this apartment already has. Definitely a five-star place and I can’t wait to see what they do next! (My dog says a dog park would be cool lol) I would 100% recommend calling Saint James home :)
Johnny
It a wonderful place to live everyone is very helpful and welcoming cross to most places an schools and most doctors office and hospitals day care right down the street
Judith
It's been almost a year that I've lived here it was nice for awhile, but for the past couple of months I've almost got hit by cars driving over 35 mph threw the complex, my dog got attacked by dogs without a leash and the owners yelled at me, I stepped in dog poop because people are to lazy to clean up after their dogs, I told the office people about it and was told theres nothing they can do about it, the next time I step in poop and bring it in my home or car I'm taking the cleaning bill out of my rent. After my lease is over I'm moving out.