St. James Crossing Apartments

I think the apartment complex staff is a little lazy and lose when it comes to maintenance. The balcony' have and have had mold growing since the day I moved in, and instead if fixing the issue correctly they just paint over it. Another issue is the balcony doors are dry rotted inside and out, there is a constant bee issue and instead of fixing all the easy tasks they would rather fix the cement which i am sure costs a lot of money, which doesn't surprise me them raising our rent $50 to compensate for that issue as if all residents caused that.
1 star
I rarely complain on social sites. However, I’d like my experience at St. James Crossing to be a warning to anyone considering renting at this location. No matter how respectfully submitted, management is confrontational when faced with requests. When I asked to be put on the exterminator list, I was questioned extensively as to the size, shape, etc of the bugs I saw. The apartment has zero insulation so I can hear everything that my neighbors do upstairs. I wear earplugs just to sleep. The complex is located right in the TPA flight path which wouldn’t be an issue if the apartments were insulated. I can hear the plans just as clearly from inside my bedroom as I can while on the porch. I would not recommend this complex to anyone. I’m less than two months into my lease and I’m already counting the days until I can move out.
1 star
I have not had a good experience so far, unfortunately. I was moved into an apartment that is infested with cockroaches and I am waiting on a conversation with the office manager to see how this situation can be resolved.
1 star
The lawns are not maitained, and the area smells due to some tenants not cleaning up after their pets. There are ducks/geese and bats that defecate all over and it's left even when the lawn people finally come around. Request for maintenance are not fully completed. Very disappointing given the amount of rent paid per month. Will definitely not be renewing lease or recommending to friends/family.
1 star
I witness an incident a week ago. The tow truck which patrols the parking lot, had just picked up a visitor's car and the resident came out before the driver moved off. The driver insist that he cannot drop the car even as the owner was yelling that he is going to pay. My question is, what is the purpose of the towing company on the premises? I'm assuming its for the control of parking to ensure that the leasing resident can get parking but this seems more like a hustle for the tow company and a torn to the residence. I heard about a 1000 reason why he couldn't drop the car from his truck, like he needed an act of congress. If his presence is to control parking, this wasn't about that, this was about bleeding the resident of $$. There should be some kind of balance and is shouldn't feel like the residence is being preyed upon by tow truck vultures.
Its a quiet place other that people still parking like an a-hole next to your car and people that don't live here take your parking for not park in visitor thats alright.
There's lots of room for improvement. At this time I am not considering renewing my lease. I made a complaint about my new very noisy upstairs neighbor and no one ever responded. Sounds like a stampede of horses up there. Noise all over my place and it shook so bad one time paint from the ceiling fell on my sofa and rug. I cannot deal with the constant opening and closing of the patio door. Even at sometimes 3-4:00 am because he's a smoker. I'm also tired of having to smell his cigarettes and sweep my patio almost daily because of the ashes that are on the ground. This is making my apartment living experience very uncomfortable.
Ok i dislike I pay for pest control and was told no my home could not be sprayed so what am I paying for pest control for and he parking is horrible I have to walk blocks from and to my car and that's very upsetting when I'm pregnant and I stay In the back my visitors have to walk from middle of Apts to get to me and visitors parking not clear and not enough as well as resident parking
Basic apartments that are overpriced.parking is horrible for residents and visitors.maintence is past due on everything.Not much positive other than location for some.
Overall is not bad its just people parking like an aholes and the other thing is those guys that clean the yard is they don't care if you just wash your car or not they're more than happy to blow all the dust in the parking lot to your car like we have a Fking car wash here.