We were very excited about our big move from WV to Florida. The process was very convenient for being long distance. When we arrived, our place was not upgraded as listed and was very dirty. However, the carpet appear to be clean. The staff is very nice and appear to be very helpful. They are trying to do the upgrades for us, which I find to be a good compromise. The location is nice and it’s nice and quiet. The grounds are nice with a lot of landscaping.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Overall good, I referred a resident last week so I'm doing this to get credit for that. People in the office except Lindsey And Alicia need to be more friendly. Those 2 are rock stars and super awesome and nice and timely. But there is one who is disappointing. She ignores calls, never ever ever calls back, is rude and is lazy. Terrible. Especially work on actually trying to help residents rather than doing the bare minimum work. But the other 2 are such wonderful sweethearts.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Disappointed with the annual rent increase and the policy not to replace carpet as long as the apartment is occupied, despite condition. Ok!

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

I have lived at St James Crossing since May of 2017. My unit hasn't had any problems with maintenance issues and it has been comfortable. On the other hand, it is pretty loud in my building and have had loud neighbors. I would recommend this apartment complex to a single person or couple but not someone with kids like myself.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Residents cars have been towed for no good reason. Some of the added features offered do no work. Things that where susposed to be fixed at the time of move in still a year later not done.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

People still parking like a$$hole no tow truck to remove cars that don't have parking permit sticker yard people throw dirt on your car after you wash it they don't (G.A.F) if yuo spend $$$ washing your car .

The complex grounds could use some better landscaping and garbage dumpsters better hidden or located in one designated area of complex. Thanks

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

I feel like sometimes I'm being bullied by management Bc my neighbors complain about me and my dogs, when there are a million other dogs in this community. Just makes living here unenjoyable.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

It seems nice so far. I called with a problem and they were able to come and fix it in a reasonable amount of time. I also really like the hard wood floors.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

You should make the tennants pay you processing to you rent. Thats very wrong, make the tennants paid garbbage collection, pest control. Thats not a. House i own its management responsibility to pay for this things.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Bugs and especially wasps and hornets and bees need to be taken care of more proactively...Lindsey is awesome at the front desk but when she is not there it seems I have a 20% chance of having my phone call answered.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

It would be a 5. Except for recent robbery concerns me. I am a single mother and I come in late at night from work. Rent goes up every year.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

for the age of apartments overall is pretty good. They just need some assistance in catching up on service orders. Office staff great, very attentive.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

I really love the location as well as how spacious the apartment is for the price. The pool looks amazing although we haven’t used it yet. Stores and restaurants are in close proximity to the apartment as well.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Our experience at St. James Crossing has been great so far! Noise level is great, there is never any noise to complain of. The staff are very helpful and nice. Maintenance is great, they respond quickly when a resident needs assistance in their apartment.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

You guys did an excellent job at welcoming us and making it all fast and easy to get in. However one issue is they had said they would put in a work order for us to fix our storage closet door that was broken before we got here and its been 3 months now and no one has come to fix it.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Staff is friendly. Neighborhood is quiet. Neighbors are nice. A new publix is being built across the street. Restaurants and shops close by.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Just moved in. A few hiccups but maintenance came and fixed problem quickly. Neighbors have been friendly. The neighborhood seems nice, stores are close. Think I'm gonna like it here.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Friendly staff, easy access to dumpster, close to lots of shopping areas. Parking is an issue at night, apartment issue comes up later on like walls start to crack

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

The people and the office are very friendly and this seems to be a great quiet place to raise my toddler. Its a great locate and the apartments are affordable when you can be flexible with your move day.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

For starters very preserve looking community. Looks good & clean could be a possible long term stay. Like the pond view. Great modern apartment look good choices of color. Hope to enjoy.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Pretty apartments & nice neighborhood! There's some improvements to the facilities & I love that! Love upgrades! Love the pool & the BBQ areas!

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Great place to live. Good neighborhood. Love the pool. Need more machines in the cardio room and Windows washed more often. Would be nice to have community events other than blood drives.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

St. James Crossing is a very calm, friendly community located in a safe area with many surrounding stores and restaurants. The staff is quite welcoming and reliable, the only issue so far is the problem with roaches and bugs entering the units.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

My experience is awesome , the staff is always happy and friendly, always willing to help with any questions and issues that you may have , you could not ask for a better group of people