I think the apartment complex staff is a little lazy and lose when it comes to maintenance. The balcony' have and have had mold growing since the day I moved in, and instead if fixing the issue correctly they just paint over it. Another issue is the balcony doors are dry rotted inside and out, there is a constant bee issue and instead of fixing all the easy tasks they would rather fix the cement which i am sure costs a lot of money, which doesn't surprise me them raising our rent $50 to compensate for that issue as if all residents caused that.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

The lawns are not maitained, and the area smells due to some tenants not cleaning up after their pets. There are ducks/geese and bats that defecate all over and it's left even when the lawn people finally come around. Request for maintenance are not fully completed. Very disappointing given the amount of rent paid per month. Will definitely not be renewing lease or recommending to friends/family.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

I rarely complain on social sites. However, I’d like my experience at St. James Crossing to be a warning to anyone considering renting at this location. No matter how respectfully submitted, management is confrontational when faced with requests. When I asked to be put on the exterminator list, I was questioned extensively as to the size, shape, etc of the bugs I saw. The apartment has zero insulation so I can hear everything that my neighbors do upstairs. I wear earplugs just to sleep. The complex is located right in the TPA flight path which wouldn’t be an issue if the apartments were insulated. I can hear the plans just as clearly from inside my bedroom as I can while on the porch. I would not recommend this complex to anyone. I’m less than two months into my lease and I’m already counting the days until I can move out.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

I witness an incident a week ago. The tow truck which patrols the parking lot, had just picked up a visitor's car and the resident came out before the driver moved off. The driver insist that he cannot drop the car even as the owner was yelling that he is going to pay. My question is, what is the purpose of the towing company on the premises? I'm assuming its for the control of parking to ensure that the leasing resident can get parking but this seems more like a hustle for the tow company and a torn to the residence. I heard about a 1000 reason why he couldn't drop the car from his truck, like he needed an act of congress. If his presence is to control parking, this wasn't about that, this was about bleeding the resident of $$. There should be some kind of balance and is shouldn't feel like the residence is being preyed upon by tow truck vultures.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Ok i dislike I pay for pest control and was told no my home could not be sprayed so what am I paying for pest control for and he parking is horrible I have to walk blocks from and to my car and that's very upsetting when I'm pregnant and I stay In the back my visitors have to walk from middle of Apts to get to me and visitors parking not clear and not enough as well as resident parking

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Its a quiet place other that people still parking like an a-hole next to your car and people that don't live here take your parking for not park in visitor thats alright.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Basic apartments that are overpriced.parking is horrible for residents and visitors.maintence is past due on everything.Not much positive other than location for some.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

There's lots of room for improvement. At this time I am not considering renewing my lease. I made a complaint about my new very noisy upstairs neighbor and no one ever responded. Sounds like a stampede of horses up there. Noise all over my place and it shook so bad one time paint from the ceiling fell on my sofa and rug. I cannot deal with the constant opening and closing of the patio door. Even at sometimes 3-4:00 am because he's a smoker. I'm also tired of having to smell his cigarettes and sweep my patio almost daily because of the ashes that are on the ground. This is making my apartment living experience very uncomfortable.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Takes a while to get maintenance completed. Landscaping is poor. Maintenance to the exterior of the building is poor. They should have more areas for dogs.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

I luv living here,but i always find alot of insects inside my apartment,like ants and spiders..And outside is soo dark at night with no lights is dangerous..

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Overall is not bad its just people parking like an aholes and the other thing is those guys that clean the yard is they don't care if you just wash your car or not they're more than happy to blow all the dust in the parking lot to your car like we have a Fking car wash here.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Very Good staff, always responded in a timely manner when I had issues inside the apartment. Location is very good. Some neighbors not too happy about due to noise and because they are not keeping area clean.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Residents cars have been towed for no good reason. Some of the added features offered do no work. Things that where susposed to be fixed at the time of move in still a year later not done.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

The complex grounds could use some better landscaping and garbage dumpsters better hidden or located in one designated area of complex. Thanks

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

You should make the tennants pay you processing to you rent. Thats very wrong, make the tennants paid garbbage collection, pest control. Thats not a. House i own its management responsibility to pay for this things.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

We were very excited about our big move from WV to Florida. The process was very convenient for being long distance. When we arrived, our place was not upgraded as listed and was very dirty. However, the carpet appear to be clean. The staff is very nice and appear to be very helpful. They are trying to do the upgrades for us, which I find to be a good compromise. The location is nice and it’s nice and quiet. The grounds are nice with a lot of landscaping.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

I have lived at St James Crossing since May of 2017. My unit hasn't had any problems with maintenance issues and it has been comfortable. On the other hand, it is pretty loud in my building and have had loud neighbors. I would recommend this apartment complex to a single person or couple but not someone with kids like myself.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

I’ve had a good experience living at St. James Crossing thus far my only complaints are fairly small and regarding more the lack of security or security lighting in the parking lot at nights. Aside from that everything has been good and the staff is kind and attentive

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

The apartments are okay considering they are old. Appliances with rust need to be replaced not painted over and work being done should be checked to ensure workers that are doing a good job would really help. Painting is done over areas on the wall should be sanded or repaired.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

People still parking like a$$hole no tow truck to remove cars that don't have parking permit sticker yard people throw dirt on your car after you wash it they don't (G.A.F) if yuo spend $$$ washing your car .

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

I very much like all of the staff other than Sean because he is very difficult to work with and can be rude at times. I was very upset at how the apartment was when I first moved in. However, Stacie acted quickly to resolve all of my issues and now I really like living here. However, because of Sean and because of the issues that I had when I first moved in I am only giving a three star rating.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

It seems nice so far. I called with a problem and they were able to come and fix it in a reasonable amount of time. I also really like the hard wood floors.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

BBQ's area still not fixed since the las hurricane & since tenants has a lot of visitors or extra people in their apartments, I think assigned parking spaces should be a good solution. Everything else is great & leasing office personnel is excellent.

Overall good, I referred a resident last week so I'm doing this to get credit for that. People in the office except Lindsey And Alicia need to be more friendly. Those 2 are rock stars and super awesome and nice and timely. But there is one who is disappointing. She ignores calls, never ever ever calls back, is rude and is lazy. Terrible. Especially work on actually trying to help residents rather than doing the bare minimum work. But the other 2 are such wonderful sweethearts.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Bugs and especially wasps and hornets and bees need to be taken care of more proactively...Lindsey is awesome at the front desk but when she is not there it seems I have a 20% chance of having my phone call answered.