Everything was great from the staff down to the neighbors everyone makes u feel like you are a part of something and everything in my place is great love the wet bar love the big patio and floors and size overall

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

I have loved here since November and have had absolutely no issues. The office staff is great, maintenance is great, and the tenants are all friendly. Excellent place to live!

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

I absolutely love living here! The staff and maintenance are friendly and quick to address any needs. My apartment and the community are great!

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Great community and great office staff. I have been staying here for over 7 years now and I have had great experience so far. No plans of changing :)

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Great community with good amenities in a really great location, all you could need is within a short drive. Apartments are well maintained and clean and the facilities are very good. Parking can be an issue but you'll always find a spot, maybe just not right in front of your apartment after 8pm. The pool is well looked after and awesome.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Wonderful place to live. Have no complaints when it comes to being a resident. Wonderful neighbors and staff. Always feel welcomed. Feels like a HOME!

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Love the new balcony faces, I love how the grounds are kept clean. When maintenance is called they get matter done quickly. The staff is nice

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

My area is pretty quiet and well maintained. The staff has always been great to work with. The neighbors are nice. We've had no problems with the apartment.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

I enjoy living in this community. The staff is always courteous and will always try to accommodate your needs. I have lived here for a little over two years and am glad to live here.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Love this community! They treat you like family. Great staff, great location and beautiful apartments! Close to all transit points, dinning and citrus park mall.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Whenever i have a maintenance issue the staff always responds in a quick manner. I am always impressed with the quality of service I receive.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

We haven't even put everything inside but everybody has been amazing and quick. Never have we ever received a gift from joining a community but they did give us a gift and made things amazing and pleasant. Thank you

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

The location, apartment, staff and maintenance crew are amazing. I am going on my 3rd year here and I love this place. I had a major health change and the office staff quickly assisted with moving me to a bottom floor apartment. I can’t thank them for everything they have done and continue to do for my family and I.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Great place to live with awesome staff! We love the location and our neighbors seem friendly. Lots of families here! It is great to be near a Publix, Target, and Walmart!

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

It was a great place to live in the neighborhood .The place isn’t quiet and peaceful and the service isn’t great the people are really nice to the residents

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Perfect nighborhood.... Quiet & nice neighbors and a great parking lot area. Hope the BBQ's get replaced as soon as possible since are the perfect combo for the pool.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Overall, my experience has been a good one. We have spent the last 3 years here and haven’t had any major issues. The staff is very friendly and does a great job helping their residents.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

My experience at St James crossing for the past three years has been really great. Everyone in the office is very accommodating and helpful. Also, the location is very great.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Very quiet neighborhood. Lots of trees and benches . We have a pool and lots of things to do around here. I am really excited to renew my lease !

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

I’ve been living here for the past year and a half and I half no complaints. The office personnel are great. This area of Tampa is great and the schools assigned are great as well.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Very good beautiful apt i love this community is very relaxing very clean and comfortable I loved everything is good service very friendly staff very professional

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

The Staff is very nice and help with all my request. The maintenance comes immediately when called! Parking lot situation has be resolved giving us better parking!

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Quiet place to live. Close to shopping centers. Close to mall and highway. Spacious apartment. Management friendly and always available . Grounds are well kept

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

I really enjoy living here and I can always count on the staff to help solve any concerns that come up. They are always welcoming and open about what is happening and that means a lot

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Great place to live... pretty quiet & lean. Pool, laundry, plenty of parking & affordable rent. Nice personal at the leasing office & they're very communicative.