So far it's been great! Wonderful office staff!! They were great helpful and eager to get things going!! Love the apartment quitness and pool and gym.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Very nice place to live. Very convenient to shopping and highways. Community is very quiet at night which is a plus. I have good neighbors around me

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

I really love the location and the amenities I live near the pool easy access clean and friendly neighborhoodThe staff is very helpful knowledgeable and friendly plenty of parking this is just a great complex

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

They care about the property by keeping everything clean. maintenance is real good about getting the job done on time. Employees in the office are very friendly and helpful. This will be three years in this location and I have no complaints ❤️❤️❤️

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Very attentive leasing office staff and exceptional maintenance service. Our AC has gone out a few times and within an hour someone has been to our apartment to fix it. Great pool area!

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

St JamesCrossing is a great place to live. It is quiet and friendly, close to everything and the staff are amazing! Maintenance could be more timely but overall it has been a great experience living here

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

The staff are very kind and are quick to response to any concerns. The also do very creative get togethers for the residents which showings they really care for the community.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Had an emergency this morning and was immediately assisted! I love my community! The front office staff is nothing but sweet, and even helped me during a stressful time of packages getting delivered with no tracking!

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

I just moved in last sunday and it has been great here so far; the amenities are wonderful the laundry room was clean and everything worked.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Very clean community with staff that actually cares! I went to the pool for the first time last week and it was also very clean and peaceful. I and really enjoying it here!

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Very nice place to leave and people at the office they are very friendly. I love this place I been here for almost 4 years and I don't have any complaint to be honest everytime i need something to get fix they respond very quick and professional.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Beautiful interior, Up to date appliances, convenient location and staff that cares. All are so welcoming and Very friendly people to be around!

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Living here has been very tranquil and extremely fun! We have great staff parties with lots of food and prizes. Everyone is so friendly and helpful, the staff and residents both. 10/10! two thumbs up!

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

I relocated from up north and had 1 week to get situated before starting my job. The staff here made it super easy and convenient from the moment I reached out to inquire to the moment I got my keys. Beautiful community, close to everything I need, quiet and friendly.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

The Application process was really fast. The management was great at explaining all the I needed to know for my move in. So far all of my neighbors been neighborly. I love it.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Best place for living.managment very friendly and helpful.apartment nice and clean.big and clean pool.close to shopping.me and my family very happy live here.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

I have lived here for two years now. I love it. The office staff is super friendly and accommodating. The parking situation is a pain anytime after 8 pm. Especially on the side by Anderson.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Location location best location in Tampa i must say. Walk to everything that's close by work and personal use. From dog park to local park to two Wal-Mart's close by.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Active community with clean facilities. Maintenance is quick to respond to requests. Management is readily available and has interest in the community.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

Pretty good can’t complain wish my apartment had more shelving and would be able to work more with storage. Overall I can’t complain about the little things.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

I have lived here going on two years and I have not had any problems with noise or any problem with my neighbors. Staff is very friendly and personable

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

We've lived here for nearly 2 years now and it's been a great experience. 0 safety issues or concerns in that time, staff has always been friendly and quick to help.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

I love living in this community. I feel safe here and the apartment is nice and roomy. Whenever I have a maintenance issue it’s taken care of in a timely manner. The office team is also great to work with. Keep up the great work!

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

So far living in st.james crossing I’ve never felt more at home, the neighborhood is quiet. I decorated my patio and I have a pool view so it’s very relaxing. and the staff is so friendly and kind.

Reply from St. James Crossing Apartments

They help me thru everything and they was very helpful with helping me fill out forms they made sure I understood everything that I was signing