St. Joe Place

I've lived at St Joe Place for two years now and I like it. Its close to PFW campus and other places I like to go. I enjoy the pool and like how they have resident events.
Great and excited to be apart of the st. Joes family. It will be a fun and surprisingly journey I am sure st. Joes will have the facility’s to adjure.
I love everything except the fact that electricity is too expensive for no reason.. in very careful but it’s still very expensive, nobody has been able to explain to me why. Also, I would love to be able to move in beginning of August instead of August 15th.
I love living at St. Joe!!! Great workers, residents, and maintence is amazing! I am so happy that I was able to renew here for the fall!!!!
I love it here for the whole year. I have been recommending it to my friends and I wish the could come see all the good things about this place. It’s home away from home.
St joe place got much better towards the end of my stay. They had a lot of resident activities that were fun to participate in and they stopped fining people as much as they used to
I loved living at St.Joe for my first apartment. Great people at front desk and everyone is friendly. The gym was good and the common area was very good for hanging out with friends.
Close to school and the amenities are always a plus and very enjoyable! The duplex is in a great location to different areas in town and good place to live.
Besides poor wording in mass texts, I enjoyed living here. However, they did not announce the lease renewing deadline and last year people could renew up until June. Because of this I probably won't be able to stay.
Great location & value for the price. I like that its furnished and pet friendly for my dog. Looking forward to using amenities once they are open again.