Really enjoy it here, had no real troubles with the place, faculty, or other residents. Gated community makes me able to feel assured that my vehicle and belongings are safe.

I love living here! The maintenance crew is always very quick with repairs, the grounds always are kept nice and pretty, the office staff is always welcoming and kind, etc etc. The apartments are very modern and perfect for a college student. Wouldn’t want to be anywhere else !

I absolutely love St Joe Place. I love the people that I have met there. The staff is also super helpful. I love the fact that I have my own bathroom and that my bedroom door has a lock to it.

It has been good so far. The staff has been very caring and helpful in any way possible, they are always willing to end any question that is needed.

St joe is a really great place to live. They take care of their residents and maintence comes really fast when you need something. The people are friendly here too.

It’s an okay place to live. I believe they should have more parking available on the entrance side of the complex that’s similar to the exist side.

St. Joe has really nice staff and the people that live here are really nice as well. They often have events at the club house like grocery bingo and different food nights and that’s really fun!

I have lived here for 3 years now so it's safe to say I like it! St. Joe has a great system, if something is wrong maintenance is there to help as soon as you let them know. The staff up front is always very helpful too. Makes for a good community environment with everyone else that lives and works here.

St. Joe Place Apartments is a great place to live. Anytime I have had an issue, I call the front desk or maintenance and they handle it almost immediately. I also love the opportunities to get to know my neighbors with the resident activities at the clubhouse!

I have really enjoyed living at St. Joe because of the awesome floor plans and I get to live near all of my friends! St. Joe is almost always very clean outside and takes great care of the facility which I appreciate.

I've had a great time living here at saint joe. The free gym and tanning makes a difference. The apartment being fully furnished is a plus of living here.

Reply from St. Joe Place

It’s amazing here I love that you have a pool and you can walk around the neighborhood with no problems. You have a nice gym that’s open to residents st joe apartments are awesome.

Reply from St. Joe Place

Great, Im just writing this to meet the minimum characters. But for real this place is probably the best place you can rent in Fort Wayne. Just know that

Reply from St. Joe Place

Overall great apartments. Maintenance is very friendly and is willing to help with anything from broken blinds to showers. There are sometimes parties that happen on the weekend that can get loud but other than that great apartments

Reply from St. Joe Place

Apart from the stairs not being salted, experience overall had been good. Apartments are clean, neighborhood is good, and the clubhouse keeps having events so interaction is continued amongst the community

Reply from St. Joe Place

St. Joe Place is the most affordable student housing. I enjoy the space and no one else can compare to the amenities provided here. It’s a great place to be for all students or young people looking for an affordable place to live! I enjoy the swimming pool, gym, tanning bed, hot tub, WiFi access, there is so much! At other places you have to pay more for things that are just provided here. I enjoy St. joe Place.

Reply from St. Joe Place

It’s amazing! My only complaint would be not having a close parking spot to where I live when I get off work late. The location of the apartments are very convenient as it surrounds food & campuses. Overall, it’s great!

Reply from St. Joe Place

Living here has been so exciting! My roommate and I have loved getting to know our neighbors and seeing the friendly faces of staff and maintenance.

Reply from St. Joe Place

Love how they do things for their residents and honestly worth the pay to live here, And it’s also a safe community to live by with good neighbors and helpful staff.

Reply from St. Joe Place

Moving from pfw housing, not only is this place more affordable, but it's more spacious, has more amenities and overall a more connected community!

Reply from St. Joe Place

The apartments is nice, lame clubhouse tho. The last two events I went, they weren't playing music. It's so award to go to them. I don't go anymore.

Reply from St. Joe Place

I just wish the rooms where more sound proof and that you did not close the pool as early as you guys did. The next couple of weeks where actually very good, but the pool was closed. Also I wish you guys offered free shuttle to PFW on days where it's cold and rainy. For us without a car it's a long walk (Longer than the 10 minutes you guys says it takes on your webside)

Reply from St. Joe Place

It's nice to have your own bathroom and bedroom. Plus having a washer and dryer in our apartment is perfect. Calling maintenance is simple and effective

Reply from St. Joe Place

I currently live here. When I first moved in, I was super excited because really, it was the place to live in Fort Wayne around campus. First of all, I enjoy my roommates and feel the roommate questioner was a brilliant idea. The condition of our apartment wasn’t the best at move in. We had maintenance come and fix some things, but they were definitely temporary fixes.

Reply from St. Joe Place

My experience living at St. Joe place has been wonderful. All of the staff is super nice and the cost of living is super affordable. I love it!