I have only been here for a few days, but I am blown away by how nice this place is. So far I have received help when I needed it, and have had all of my questions answered. I am excited to be here!

It's a really nice community. Honestly the best apartments I've seen in my time here in Fort Wayne. There are so many amenities provided to use and the maintenance staff is fantastic.

It's really you get what you pay for here, but as a student, I really like having a furnished apartment and little utility bills for less than $500 a month.

I absolutely love my experience at St. Joe Place! The accommodations versus the cost is very affordable. I love that I am able to enjoy a pool and hot tub that is not only beautiful but clean as well. The grounds are well maintained and any maintenance issue I have reported has been dealt with thoroughly and in a timely fashion. Having lived in another local college community, I find that the differences are vast. There are rarely if any instances of vandalism, violence, or extreme partying at St. Joe Place. I attribute this to the standards that the leasing office bring forth to this community. Speaking of the leasing office, every single member of their staff are polite, friendly, and helpful in their responsibilities. Any time I have ever had an issue they have been so professional and accommodating to my need a as a resident. Coming to St. Joe Place was one of then best housing decisions I have ever made!

I love how cheap it is to stay here and all the amenities! The gym, club house, pool I use all of them. It's in a great area of town near great food shopping and hella entertainment. My rent also got lowered for staying another year! I always get nice neighbors and everyone in the complex is really chill I'm very satisfied

My experience has been amazing thus far! The atmosphere & environment is so laidback & chill. Everyone is so friendly & I get to see dogs every day lol! How could I complain?

Clean rooms however they are old and need updating. Electricity is very expensive from indiana michigan power. Unfortunately there is no other option.

Good place to live, never really had an issue. Community is interactive, but nothing you have to get into. Great choice if you dont want to live in the dorms, but still walking distance to college and canterbury market place.

Love living at St Joe's place. Great amenities, amazing location, lots of living space. I'm a student at ivy tech and with school only a short walk away, I'll be sure to recommend living here

My experience at st joe has gotten much better since the beginning. They do several things a month to try to bring residents together. Overall I Am happy with my experience.

The process so far has been very good , im moving in for the upcoming year and 8 i am hoping the process continues to go good(: i can’t wait (:

I really enjoy living at St. Joe Place Apartments. They have amazing amenities and prices that cannot be beat with everything that they offer here. It can get a little loud due to other residents sometimes but the walls are actually pretty thick, so I don’t need to worry about noise so much. I recommend living here especially if you are on a student budget.

St. Joe Place Apartments has been very accommodating throughout every step it has taken to get me moved in. I appreciate their efforts and I am looking forward to spending the next year in my apartment!

This place has everything I need. A bed, my own bathroom, a nice common area, and a pool. It is very safe. It is also in a convenient location.

The apartment community has been great experience for my first year living here! The staff is always willing to help improve/solve problems within the community area. They keep the resident clean and are finding better ways to make it more safe!

St. Joe Place is an excellent place to live especially for students in the Fort Wayne area. The individual leases and updated appliances are just another added bonus.

Best place for Students to live! Close to the Purdue Fort Wayne campus also. Way better than Purdue Fort Wayne Student Housing. Nowhere else I’d rather stay

This is a great place for anyone to live! The staff is very friendly and welcoming. Requests for maintenance to work on things around the house are always fulfilled within a timely manner, and there are always fun community events and games offered on a monthly basis at the club house.

I moved in a little over 3 weeks ago and so far I love it! I love the gated community and all the amenities the complex has to offer! So far I’m very pleased

The overall experience has been nice! The staff is friendly and welcoming! The people here are so nice and helpful! I have enjoyed being here and making new friends!

Everything seems to be really well kept and the staff is amazing. I’m happy they have a pool and hot tub with a gym room. The kitchen is amazing as well.

I Really appreciate that you have let me join this is a really cool website that you can earn really cool stuff on I know this phone looking at it I will be on your lot

This place is a really good place to live. It is kinda on the expensive side of things being a broke college student. It seems to have great things to do though

I may only be beginning my time here at Saint Joe Place, but it has been a very pleasant one! Very clean up to date facilities, and wonderful roommates!

I enjoy living at St. Joe the living space is amazing and having your own bathroom in your room is a plus! I recommended my friends about it

Reply from St. Joe Place