The apartments are nice, especially since there’s a washer and dryer in every apartment. The rooms are kind of small, but they come furnished and it’s nice that you have your own bathroom. The clubhouse is really nice and everyone there is always so friendly.

Reply from St. Joe Place

Apartment is really nice and pretty spacious. Furniture and utilities besides electric are included. My only issue so far is the amount of noise on the weekends from neighbors partying. But they give out a number to call for noise complaints.

Reply from St. Joe Place

People are way too loud that I couldn’t fall asleep, the apartment was dirty when I moved in with broken light fixtures, dirty floors, mold in toilet, etc.

I enjoy living here with 24 hours gym available access and friendly staff service makes thing 10x better. I would recommend college student to live here, no doubt.

Reply from St. Joe Place

It’s a great experience. The property always looks very clean and the landscaping is nice. The office people are always very helpful and nice. The office area is always clean and comforting to go watch tv, or study, and even play pool on the pool tables. I really enjoy living here.

Reply from St. Joe Place

I am very pleased with my resident experience and especially love that the staff is so friendly. Also having a patio with the apartment is a major plus.

Reply from St. Joe Place

The pool at st Joe’s place is the best. It was great to relax there this summer. I also love how the staff is so kind and helpful. Awesome place to live!

Reply from St. Joe Place

We love living at st Joe’s place. The gym and pool are great, perfect size and so nice the gym is available 24/7. Our neighbors are very quiet and the place is kept very clean. Love it here!

Reply from St. Joe Place

The maintenance team is really fast and friendly. Everything is always really clean and taken care of. Also, the leasing office is great for printing.

Reply from St. Joe Place

I absolutely love it here! Everyone is so nice & helpful!! The staff is super friendly and always efficient! I love being near everything, school, grocery store!! Great Place

Reply from St. Joe Place

I love the layout of the rooms and the community. I’d recommend St.Joe to all college students who want to stay off campus but aren’t yet ready to live on their own. 😊

Reply from St. Joe Place

I love my apartment and living here. It's close to campus, shopping, and restaurants. The staff is super nice, and they usually have something going on about once a month! I highly recommend to every college student.

Reply from St. Joe Place

I love living here! It is a very good price point for all that is included and it is a very nice community to live in. It is also a very great location for PFW students.

Reply from St. Joe Place

Very good atmosphere to live in. Rent is a little pricey, but worth it for what you get. Would be open to some way to save on rent. Other than that, a great place to live.

Reply from St. Joe Place

I really enjoy the apartments. The location is great. Maintenance is really slow at getting to your apartment. The gates open way too slow. The wifi is awful.

Reply from St. Joe Place

It has been a very nice and welcoming community so far. There has been no bad experience since moving in, for example the service has been amazing.

Reply from St. Joe Place

Excellent place to live, close to both Purdue Fort Wayne & Ivy Tech! Experience so far has been great! Would recommend for others looking for a cheaper living option.

Reply from St. Joe Place

So far everything has been really good. I don’t find anything disturbing. I really like how there are police here and there through out the day or at night, it does make you feel a little safer. Closing the gate at a certain time is also good because then not anyone can just get in. The apartment style is really nice, I like how they just changed the washers. The ones before were nice too but the newer ones are even better.

Reply from St. Joe Place

Just college kids having fun. I got paired with three random roommates and they are all so nice. Cannot beat the location to PFW campus (unless you’re at Canterbury).

Reply from St. Joe Place

I love it here so many nice people and friends. You get so much for your money and the facilities here are really nice. Everyone is welcoming

Reply from St. Joe Place

I love living here and super convenient and fun! There are always activities going on in the clubhouse which makes it really easy to meet people!

Reply from St. Joe Place

Pretty great so far. Good location and friendly staff. It is nice to live in a place where the only residents are like minded students and that is why I chose this place

Reply from St. Joe Place

Great Place. I have no bad experience to report. Rent is cheap and easy to pay. I've been here for two years going on third. Like I said no complaints.

Reply from St. Joe Place

St. Joe is a great place to live. There's a lot of amenities like free tanning, pool, hot tub, hangout lounge and more. The floor plans are great and really nice.

Reply from St. Joe Place

Living here is so much fun. The location is perfect for me because it is in walking distance from school and my job. I love my roommates too