I have enjoyed my time here and have even renewed my lease for next year. I’m excited to see what St. Joe has to offer in the future and can’t wait to be apart of it.

Living at st joe has given me the best group of friends. I’m so thankful for all the friends and memories I made here with them. I would recommend this place to students in college.

Reply from St. Joe Place

Everything has been going really smoothly! The apartments are nice and everyone is so kind. Any logistic problems have been solved really quickly and efficiently

St joe has been a really great place to live. I have met a lot of friends through st joe and it has made my college experience way better. The people in the office are nice too

Reply from St. Joe Place

No issues whatsoever with the office or roommates, just small maintenance issues in apartment. I like having text reminders about my packages in the office or about rent being due. Overall enjoyable experience

Reply from St. Joe Place

St Joe’s Place is a very welcoming apartment complex that holds many events for everyone to get involved. The area has many good stores and food places super close by.

Reply from St. Joe Place

This is a great place to live that is super affordable! The staff are easy to talk to and more than willing to help if there is any questions about the place.

Reply from St. Joe Place

I enjoy staying here for my second year around. It quiet, not loud and rowdy also. I really enjoy having a key card to enter the gates for our own security reasons.

Reply from St. Joe Place

I love living here! The community is great and maintained and staff are always super helpful. There are also tons of extra things that we are given such as a pool and and a weight room!

Reply from St. Joe Place

My resident experience has beeen pretty good. When I first moved in there was a few problems with my apartment and it was pretty dirty, but everything got handeled. The staff and people here are amazing. Great place for college students.

Reply from St. Joe Place

St. Joe's is a great place to live with convenience and affordability being paramount. It is a clean and well maintained area that is easy to consider home.

Reply from St. Joe Place

I really enjoy every part of the community ! It’s safe, nice looking, & has great amenities !! The tanning bed and gym are such a plus! People are kind & the dogs are cute to see!

Reply from St. Joe Place

The experience at St. Joe Apartments is comfortable for anyone. The amenities and maintenance staff here are some of the best parts about living at St Joe Apartments.

Reply from St. Joe Place

I have been a resident for almost 5 years. Living here has been great overall. The work out facility and tanning room are great to have. There has also been a lot of great resident events. Unfortunately, I haven't won anything yet but 2020 is looking good.

Reply from St. Joe Place

Love the location and fully furnished apartments. Only downsides are the electricity costs and constant maintenance issues, but issues are usually fixed within a few days.

Reply from St. Joe Place

I love St. Joe! They have amazing facilities that you have access too. There’s a gym, free tanning, basketball courts and more. They also have activities at the clubhouse which are fun to attend.

Reply from St. Joe Place

Staff and Maintenance is always willing to help when needed. The apartments are well kept and furnished. The only thing is electric is separate than your overall rent, but worth it.

Reply from St. Joe Place

St Joe Place is great. My apartment is nice and cozy. I have everything I need and the staff is very friendly. I’m very satisfied with everything.

Reply from St. Joe Place

Great staff Super friendly & helpful Lots of amenities Nice quality apartments Staff is very helpful Safe environment Perfect for college students

Reply from St. Joe Place

The apartment is a nice place to live and not to far away from places to eat and stores. The apartment itself is nice and lots of room. Community wise is clean and kept up. Staff is very nice and always helpful.

Reply from St. Joe Place

It's a pleasant place with good accessibility to the PFW campus. Although, it is a bit pricey. Human parents kindness behind hubris most loved.

Reply from St. Joe Place

The maintenance isn’t ver rapid unless its put in as an emergency & there are too many uncanny fees. Other than that, its pretty nice & cozy

Reply from St. Joe Place

The apartment community of people that I have at least interacted with have been nice and friendly. I have not experienced any problems while being here.

Reply from St. Joe Place

I love staying here its affordable with so many amenities and the people here are friendly! I love that I have my own room and my own bathroom. It being furnished is the best perk it makes moving in so easy

Reply from St. Joe Place

I love living here. I am a student at Purdue Fort Wayne and St.Joe is much cheaper to live in than living on campus. Community is laid back and well run.