St. Joe Place

I love st. Joe place! All of the staff are very friendly and quick to help solve a problem. The use of the 24 hour lab and free coffee always helps college students who are in need during these trying times.
Great place to live and conveniently close to PFW. Maintenance is quick getting things fixed and staff are super nice and assist you with things you need.
I love it here. Everything is perfect except the electricity bill. I pay more than $120 each month. I feel that something is wrong with the apartment.
I expected the complex to be crowded and loud because of the amount of students that stay here, but everyone here is respectful and the complex is usually quiet. Also maintenance is always ready for any issues that arise fixing all of our problems inside the apartment. Happy to be living here.
a great place to live! the amenities are jus tone of the little perks of living here. the neighborhood is quiet, excluded, and easy to access
This is a great complex! The only issues I have had here have been with the Wifi and noise at times. Other than that, the amenities and community is solid.
The staff was very helpful in getting me and my friends set up with a lease, answering any questions my parents had, and showing us around the mock apartment set up
My experience here has been great. I have lived here multiple years and I believe it is getting better and better. One thing I do like is that the have the trash cans around for people with dogs. Tighten up on that has really made an improvement that have noticed. I like the free giveaways as well.
Everything has improved a lot since last year! There’s a lot of resident activities to do which are really fun. Only problem now is the walls are pretty think so there’s a good amount of noise at night
I love living at St Joe. I got paired with a nice roommate in the fall, and we are both renewing to stay here another year. The apartments are nice and the staff/maintence is amazing. I love St Joe !!!