St. Johns Forest

3.4

3.4

Gary
I like all the trees around the building it helps keep the electric bill down during the summer and it's very quiet. I live on the second floor and having the fireplace in the colder month really helps keep the place warm.

April
I have just renewed my lease for 3rd time. I love living here, it’s quiet and off the main rd. There’s not much for kids to do but it’s safe. If prices go up next year I will not be staying here for another yr. I’m in basic Apt no upgrades, cabinets falling apart, old fridge, garbage disposal doesn’t work nor does my jets in my tub.

Doris
I have only been here a month and so far I love my apartment. Other than a few minor repairs which were done my experience has been good so far. The office staff is very efficient and quick to respond to my questions.

Alyssa
Overall very nice complex. Would be great if maintenance was better handled, my AC has gone out multiple times since I’ve moved in and I haven’t even been here a year. Luckily it’s cold at the moment but it’s been ridiculously hot. Also, the trash compactor is constantly broken and not working, leaving trash to be over piled/overfilled in dumpsters for long periods of time.

Tyler
It would be really great to see maintenance that I put in for be completed and also the gutters in some buildings are growing plants out of them which would explain why they don’t drain properly and are destroying the roofs. There is a huge tree on one of the buildings just layed over on the edge of the roof could be dangerous to residents that walk around or children playing outside.

Josiah
30% rent hike for unrenovated apartment No maintenance or pest control for roaches inside Corporate owned Disgraceful Absolute waste of money.

Theodore
This place was a 4 star two years ago. Now it's barely a 2. It is a Shame. I have called, stopped at office and still no one has ever come to my apt to bug sprayed it. I asked the office many times. The company that takes care of the grounds are terrible. There is always leaves every where!!! The back pool has been closed for almost a year with no explanation.

Tatiana
I have an issue with submitting work orders and them not being completed. You have to harass to get maintenance out. But overall my apartment is alright. Can’t turn the heater on without the smoke alarms going off.

Rebecca
For the most part I have enjoyed my stay at St. John's Forest. I plan on renewing my lease for another year. The only issues I have had have been with unruly tenants that caused disturbances and when the trash compactor/dumpster was broken.

Nathaniel
The fence on Hartsfield road needs to be replaced, Its aged, falling and rot throughout, A vinyl fence or brick wall would add to the beautiful community.