St. Marin Apartments

4.4

4.4

Deidra
Too many dogs an appointment complex And they are very large size dogs. They let them urinate by your door Some of them be on a leech and some of them not. There should be a dog area to walk the dog
Maria
Quite neighborhood. My only issue is not having all my amenities at time when I move. Other than that great so far. Love the community where I lived
Gladis
Marina is super nice and helpful! She has helped me through the leasing process and the transfer process! The area is very nice and quiet with great amenities and spaces.
Angel
Very good todo muy bien lindos espacios buenas caminerías lugar acogedor y muy tranquilo para estar con la familia hay muchos lugares útiles cerca
Beverly
Some residents are pretty noisy! I just wish that people realize that the live in spaces that are attached to others and have respect for their neighbors. Other than that all is good right now.
Angelena
I love the unique layout of the apartment. So many are almost cookiecutter. Everyone who comes to visit is shocked how spacious it seems.
Benson
My residence experience has been outstanding ever since moving in. All amenities has been running smoothly. I think it's good. The price range after renewing my lease remains at same rate.
Terrie D
Excellent maintenance staff! Always quick to respond even with what may seem trivial to most! Never met a nicer team of hard working men!!!!
Verified Resident
Been here for 6 yrs so I can be close to my mom. I’m hoping the rent doesn’t go up again because I do t want to leave here . I enjoy it here . Everything I need is close by . I love the maintenance (Jessie) always gets things done fast and he is friendly.
Brook
The property is very nice and well kept. I wish our gate remotes worked. We are on our second set.. and they still don't work. Also, when we signed our lease, no one mentioned how the garbage worked in the community.