St. Marin Apartments

4.4

4.4

St. Marin has been good so far & it’s a quiet community. My apartment is spacious at a quality price & moving in was smooth. I’m ready to use the amenities when I have time!
Really nice amenities, everything about the apartment is an upgrade from our previous apartment complex. Can’t wait to enjoy all that St. Marin has to offer
Leasing office decor is so fancy, the activities are awesome and so is the staff. The area is so safe and everyone is so friendly, even neighbors
These are Clean apartments. The Layout is nice and set up in a way to maximize the use of the available space. It feels like a Safe community.
I was concerned about being in an apt with the noise but it is a quiet community. I do wish all the concrete in from of the units was cleaned. Some residents have leaking garbage and it is discussing.
Peaceful community. The only issue I have are the roaches. When I request for pest control; they'll usually respond within that week. Considering the cost of rent, I shouldn't have to ask for that service, it should happen every couple of months....being that I'm paying for it monthly as a part of my rent. Besides that, no complaints whatsoever
I absolutely love this place! I love the staff ! Very helpful ! Very caring . The outside is pretty it is very peaceful in the area . Very safe to go for a run around the little trail . Love, love , love it
We've had a terrific experience with St. Marin in Coppell, TX. They have been extremely accommodating and have provided exceptional customer service! Thank you!
I’ve enjoyed my time here at St. Marin these past few months, the management communication is great and very nice. The emails letting us know what is going on is very helpful.
So far I have lived here for 10 months and my experience has been wonderful. The management is nice and professional. They will go out of their way to help you if asked. Overall, really nice place to live.