hello. i am mercy madhuri kothapalli. this is my second lease of twelve months period. its a nice place for any student who wants to pursue higher studies.

It's really nice living here, the people are very nice and kind to everyone. The food is great as well. The game room is really fun and being able to go to church is nice as well.

i love this community, everybody is so friendly. the management team is responsible as well. i am quite satisfied with the overall experience

Wonderful place to live. Lots of fun events and great and very friendly staff who will make sure you’re happy with your living arrangements.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

I love it here wouldn’t want to live anywhere else. The people here are very nice and always concerned about how I’m doing. The free food is good as well on Thursdays

I really love everything as a resident in Newman Hall. However the only reason I put four stars would be at times it takes a while to get things fixed.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Love the community, everyone is really nice, the only downside is that the kitchen is always in use. Every time I go they are busy, I am rushed out or told to go at a later time.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Love the size of the rooms and the home feel! Staff are always friendly and very helpful! Maintenance is very good and quick to fix anything you are having problems with!

Newman Hall is a great experience and has a lot to offer in terms of how clean the residency is and the staff. If you are a student looking for low monthly payments and have a very nice room with a Catholic environment, Newman is the place to be.

This place is really nice. I like living here a lot. There isn't any noise, there is plenty of room, cool vending machines, and in my experience great roommates. 5 stars from me.

Staff is really nice and understanding. We had an issue between roommates, and it was solved very quickly. The amenities are wonderful. Free printing is a must!

The staff is great and respond quickly to any issues. Everyone is really friendly and welcoming. They make sure you feel at home. Having food out front is always a plus

I love the apartments. The building is quiet, and everyone here is really nice. I do miss having a kitchen, and knowing I can go get groceries without fighting for parking.

Overall the experience here is fine, certainly better than at the dorms. The management and staff are extremely helpful and accommodating. However the lack of parking is a bit asinine.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

St. Thomas Aquinas Newman is a very great place to live here in Kingsville. So far, my best friend/roommate and I have had the best experience.

In Newman hall being my place of residency is honestly the greatest place to stay for the 4 year term. Being able to attend activities and meet new people is what I was talked about when I was shown this amazing place.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

I think this is one of the best dorms here at Tamuk! If you choose Newman you have guarantee fun, I really love to live here! thank you so much.

I love the community. I espically like Thursday’s when everyone gets together, and prays. I look forward to better experiences and gaining friendships

I enjoy living here but sometimes at night I can here the doors opening and closing from the hallway and it can make I hard to fall asleep. The internet connection isn’t always the best either and it either goes slow or kicks you off completely

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Very comfy and relaxing living! The rooms are very clean and it is such an safe environment and i love you the friendliness that comes with the community!

Lived here for two years. Everything has been great. Friendly staff as well as quick maintenance. Highly recommend for students looking for a cheaper housing option.

The community itself is just a great place to be around. The rooms are very nice and also the staff is great with things I ask and just questions that need to be answered.

My experience here at newman hall has by far the best decision I have made. The staff is so respect and is always making sure to provide us with a eco friendly and safe environment.

I love how the staff/workers are very helpful and patient to me when we were going through the lease and seemed very involved on how my apartment and experience in college is going.

This will be my second here staying here, and I still have yet to find anything to complain about. It's a fantastic place with fantastic people.