Staff and residents are amazing. It feels just like home living in STA Newman Hall. Work orders are done within 24 hours and the rooms are so spacious and are fully furnished.

I love living at newman. The one and only thing that kills me is the cost of living there, but to me it's totally worth it! I love how spacious and private everything is and how everyone treats you like family and makes you feel welcomed.

I have been enjoying my stay at STA Newman Hall so far, I haven't had many problems, and if I do the office is very quick to fix them In a timely fashion.

Best place I've stayed at in kingsville.Its like my little hotel to myself I love it service is good,and the rooms are beautiful if your looking for a office campus type of vibe but not too far this is the place

Reply from STA Newman Hall

ST Newman Hall is doing Great! Have yet to experienced any major problems. Staff is friendly and building is always cleaned and taken care of.

I love living here. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Since I moved in I've never had any problems here. They are very nice and considerate!

I love that the office knows my name and always greets me personally. I always feel like I'm at home here. The free food that they sometimes have is always great too!

Reply from STA Newman Hall

I felt really appreciated and liked all the fun events. The food was good, wisj i could have gone to the talent show, but overall these 2 weeks where fun.

Well... I love the sweets, snacks, and the coffee. Thank you for the awesomeness. Most importantly, I am thankful for all the residents and staff, who are nice on a daily basis.

The free food was great in the lobby. First free lunch back on Thursday was good. I was not able to go to the talent but I heard that it was a good time

I have yet to see other dorms set out such a friendly environment. The staff is always cheerful, and the events during Resident Appreciation Week only further prove to show how much they care. Everything from the friendly service to the healthy snacks made it feel like they were trying to make this place feel like a second home, and they succeeded.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Everyone was so welcoming this week back from winter vacations! The goodies in the lobby were lovey. I tried not to take much but I couldn't resist!

Very appreciated because they provided us with foods that made us feel at home and welcomed back for the semester. It just made me happy that we really matter as residents.

When I came back to school, it was almost like coming back to a second home. The staff was friendly as always and on the day that school started back up we were offered a breakfast in the lobby.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Great service and very attentive. Everything is clean and organized. The experience living here is great. A lot of events are hosted, it's great to meet other people.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

I really enjoy living at STA new man hall. It is very quiet & it has great energy. The staff is very helpful & friendly, I appreciate the thoughtfulness of the staff

Reply from STA Newman Hall

The apartment is really good with fully furnished interiors. The atmosphere is calm and quiet. There is also laundry service provided within the apartment building.

Everyone at STA Newman Hall are extremely friendly and are always with a smile on their face welcoming everyone that walks through the door. The dorm itself feels like I'm at home.

I love staying at Newman! The staff is great and the rooms are nice. There is no commotion and its peaceful. I love that its so nice and clean. Its a great place to live.

I love living here at Newman Hall. The food is great, the living spaces are great. Although it's far from everything on campus I absolutely love it here!!

Pretty well, love living here, quiet neighbors so far. Only downside is that I can't cook but I can just make huge batches of food in the kitchen and just microwave them.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Newman hall is great place to stay. Very friendly and fun environment. Everyone is so welcoming. The rooms are fantastic. Very active in the community

Honestly, it's great here at Newman. The staff is nice and the people who live in the facilities are also nice. I am so glad to be a part of Newman Halls residents. ❤️

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Newman Hall is the best place to be! Everything with the dorm is nice and amazing. The staff is so helpful with anything you need. The only down side is the parking. Other than that it's perfect, I'm happy to call this my little home!!

I love living at Newmen! It's comfterble, welcoming and always has snacks! STA Newmen Hall is the place to be, my friends that don't even live there are always there! Everyone loves Newmen. :)