Lived here for two years. Everything has been great. Friendly staff as well as quick maintenance. Highly recommend for students looking for a cheaper housing option.

The community itself is just a great place to be around. The rooms are very nice and also the staff is great with things I ask and just questions that need to be answered.

My experience here at newman hall has by far the best decision I have made. The staff is so respect and is always making sure to provide us with a eco friendly and safe environment.

I love how the staff/workers are very helpful and patient to me when we were going through the lease and seemed very involved on how my apartment and experience in college is going.

This will be my second here staying here, and I still have yet to find anything to complain about. It's a fantastic place with fantastic people.

Management is great as well as the residents! There is no other place I would want to live. It feels exactly like home. Thank you STA Newman Hall!

It is a fun community with great involvement opportunities. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The managers are always so understanding about situations that might happen.

I just moved into Newman Hall and I'm loving it. Everyone that I have met is so nice and so helpful. Honestly wouldn't have wanted to stay anywhere else.

Love this place. The staff is friendly and willing to help in anyway possible. Work orders get done efficiently. The building is nice and quiet and calm.

The overall environment at STA Newman Hall has proved to be a very friendly and welcoming environment. I definitely feel at home and would highly recommend the housing to anyone looking for dorms to stay at.

St. Thomas Aquinas Newman Hall is such a great place. I haven't moved in yet, but the staff is so nice and welcoming. They make me feel like I'm at home. I can't wait to move in!

Great experience. Staff is very helpful and the environment is great. Also the treats that they give randomly can really make your day better.

I only gave 4! Stars as I'm moving in august and so far so goo Love the apartment so far even though I only saw he demo one we saw at leasing

This is an amazing choice of housing. I was amazed by all the things in the rooms and all the perks of living there. I also love that it is a Catholic based dorm so there is no need to hidr being Christian

overall, i am quite satisfied with the service provided by them. but i hope they could provide more plain water in the pantry area and try to organize some activities for us.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

This is extremely quick and easy. I'm so glad I signed up, its very user friendly. Points are fair too. I dont think there is anything on this site I would change.

The community was very well mannered, and they all cared so much. The only thing I would change was the roomate experience. she was nice, but we didn't get along well.

Even though it is summer time and not a lot of people are around. Service for the most part has stayed consistent over this past month. Good stuff.

STA Newman Hall is an amazing facility. Great staff, amazing atmosphere, rooms are spacious and very nice, residents are amazingly nice as well!

As I start my living here in the summer again I recall my last summer semester. Though the days were hot and dreary, it was always wonderful to have my dorm that I could call my second home at STA Newman Hall.

Finished one year at St. Newman Hall and absolutely enjoyed it!! Everything went smoothly. The price of is great compar d to the dorms and the proximity to campus.

Staying at STA Newman Hall for my freshman year was definitely a blast. The full sized beds were definitely a plus and anyone who visited said it was like staying in a hotel. I will miss it very much but all good things must come to an end.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

You guys are doing great. I love all the activities that happen during the semester. Maintanence orders are quick to get fixed, and easy ti di. Kind of wish for closer and more parking but thats because I am not good at parallel parking

Reply from STA Newman Hall

The staff is always friendly and helpful. The community events are fun and welcoming. Work orders are filled quickly and haven't had any issues while living here

Newman has a great staff, very helpfull, nice and professional. They also host great events and make sure all residents are comfortable and taken care of.