STA Newman is a great place to live. It is super close to campus and there are awesome events for residents. Everyone that lives and works here is super friendly! I highly recommend it to anyone attending TAMUK!

Newman hall was amazing during my freshman year, I met 3 awesome people who changed my life and I'm ecstatic that they even have a CSO for my spiritual beliefs. They will take care of you like family. With open arms.

Its nice, quiet, its good for the type of students that need a place for focused. The free food on Thursdays are simply the best that you'll experience.

The leasing agents were so helpful into getting me approved to move in on July 1st and the rooms look awesome I cant wait till I move in. I just have to say so far I am very impresed

Doin good, answer the phones fast and reliable and the rest of the day about this is not sure how long it will be able to get a burger King of

Great place to live! Staff is wonderful, understanding and helpful! Always kept informed about activities and campus events. Overall a great place to stay.

Great place to stay. Nice people, always willing to help. The staff is friendly, ready to answer any and all questions you have. The rooms are spacious, living ready, and the wi-fi is great!

Reply from STA Newman Hall

I enjoyed stay at Newman my freshmen year! It's a great and safe place to stay and I recommend people to stay here. It's makes you feel at home while not at home.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Nice clean place to live . People very nice I would recommend it to anyone starting the new year in texas a&m Kingsville. Verry friendly environment

I love how the staff is always doing or hosting some activities. It is a good way to meet new people and make new friends. Also the free meals don't hurt.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

The rooms are clean and safe. There is enough safety. The hall is near to college. I like the food served every thursday. I like attending the student activities in the hall. Computer lab facility is been useful to me to study. Also like the kitchen.

It is a great dorm better than all the other ones except for the water pressure. There are times at it is good and other times when it is bad. Everything else has been amazing.

Personally, I like newman hall the whole time I've been here. Great support and they've really moved up. Just wish they do something about the crickets. But besides that, no complaints.

Rooms are nice and clean, and reasonably sized. You have everything you need for the bedroom. However, the internet is okay and the parking situation is terrible. These are my two biggest problems with Newman, and if they can get fixed, I won't have any major problems.

Great Place to live in! Just 2 minutes from the university . Provided with weekly maintenance of the room, helps you keep the place clean ! overall , most of the facilities are provided .

Newman Hall is just THE BEST place to live in Kingsville , TX. Staff here is absolutely generous and friendly. Absolutely no complaint at all.

I'm loving here, feel very much like home. Everybody here is so friendly. The distance to the school is not bad at all.and what I love most is our privacy I am very comfortable here at Newman and I'm sure anybody that wants to stay will love it to

Great place to live, quiet, not too expensive, close enough to campus to walk to all of my classes. There's always events going on for the residents

awesome services and little activities! the church services are beautiful !!! ive never thought it would be this real but i feel like im living like royalty!!

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Newman hall is a great place to live! They are so inviting and helpful when you have questions! The leasing managers are by far the most patient people I have met! Even when I have no clue how to fill out the rent checks.

Rooms are great and spacious. Will definitely recommend friends to sign up. Hope to be here next year as well after current lease ends. Managers and workers are great

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Great rooms, good A/C, WiFi has improved greatly since the beginning of the year, and the people who work there are very nice and very helpful.

I enjoy staying at the newman hall the services and events are enjoyable and the accomodations are well made. the only thing I don't like is that the bike racks are not under the awning when there is plenty of room this is causing the bikes to easily rust and get damaged faster especially when it rains. some of those bikes are quite expensive and its a shame to leave them out in the rain

Y'all are amazing all the way around from the events that y'all plan to the way y'all celebrate holidays. I love living at Newman it's an amazing place to be with an amazing staff

It is really great here. Everyone is friendly. I plan on staying here for the rest of my college career. Thr only problem is that sometimes the WiFi fails. Besides that everything is great.