I enjoy staying at the newman hall the services and events are enjoyable and the accomodations are well made. the only thing I don't like is that the bike racks are not under the awning when there is plenty of room this is causing the bikes to easily rust and get damaged faster especially when it rains. some of those bikes are quite expensive and its a shame to leave them out in the rain

Rooms are nice and clean, and reasonably sized. You have everything you need for the bedroom. However, the internet is okay and the parking situation is terrible. These are my two biggest problems with Newman, and if they can get fixed, I won't have any major problems.

Residents and staff are nice and friendly. The one thing I wish could change, if not for me but for fellow residents, is that the kitchen be open on the weekend as that I the only time most of us college students have time to cook.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

The rooms are clean and safe. There is enough safety. The hall is near to college. I like the food served every thursday. I like attending the student activities in the hall. Computer lab facility is been useful to me to study. Also like the kitchen.

Overall I like Newman, but I don’t like the parking. It is a big inconvenience to walk a mile to the complex, with my items I have to travel with.

friendly environment, enjoying the free meals every thursday afternoon. I'm not much of a picky person so I have nothing to complain about.

Newman hall is a great place to live at if you are looking for something more affordable but still on campus grounds. The staff is great and they always have free lunch on thursdays which helps out during the week when you can’t find anything to eat.

hello. i am mercy madhuri kothapalli. this is my second lease of twelve months period. its a nice place for any student who wants to pursue higher studies.

It’s nice and the staff is welcoming. There’s no kitchen. The sink is always clogged because it’s a regular bathroom sink. The cleaning service only comes by once a month rather than every week.

Personally, I like newman hall the whole time I've been here. Great support and they've really moved up. Just wish they do something about the crickets. But besides that, no complaints.

Great place to live! Staff is wonderful, understanding and helpful! Always kept informed about activities and campus events. Overall a great place to stay.

Very friendly community. Loved the gifts we recieved last semester for finals week. Mainteance and housekeeping are very nice and fast. LOVE s'more nights! Enjoyed my stay. Just wish we had a kitchen sink to wash dishes. Also enjoy the new game room and the snacks and coffee available to us in the game room. Walls are a little thin so when people are loud and I am trying to study it can be nosiy at times.

Staff is always helpful and accommodating when you need it. Relatively close walk to all buildings on campus, bike racks provided close to buildings.

Doin good, answer the phones fast and reliable and the rest of the day about this is not sure how long it will be able to get a burger King of

Great place to live, quiet, not too expensive, close enough to campus to walk to all of my classes. There's always events going on for the residents

I really enjoy living at STA new man hall. It is very quiet & it has great energy. The staff is very helpful & friendly, I appreciate the thoughtfulness of the staff

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Very friendly community. Maintenance and housekeeping are very nice and fast. Also enjoy the new game room and the snacks and coffee available to us in the game room.

My experience so far at Newman has been great! The hospitality here feels like a second home and the staff makes you feel like a family. Even though there were a few problems at first I would recommend this location to anyone.

So far I am really enjoying my experience at STA Newman hall everyone has been very nice too me. Also the rooms are beautiful and it is a very quiet area perfect for studying.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Its nice, quiet, its good for the type of students that need a place for focused. The free food on Thursdays are simply the best that you'll experience.

I think newman hall is a great place to live, however i believe it could be better, with trashcans in the hall maybe a bigger parking lot, a pool, some sort of security in the elevator.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

I have lived here at Newman since 2015. Newman is a good place to live for incoming freshman. Its safe, clean and the folks who work here are very nice.

I love staying at Newman! The staff is great and the rooms are nice. There is no commotion and its peaceful. I love that its so nice and clean. Its a great place to live.

Good place to get situated in for your first year. Staff is very friendly and if there is a problem they will fix it quick. Would recommend for anyone.

You guys are doing great. I love all the activities that happen during the semester. Maintanence orders are quick to get fixed, and easy ti di. Kind of wish for closer and more parking but thats because I am not good at parallel parking