I enjoy staying at the newman hall the services and events are enjoyable and the accomodations are well made. the only thing I don't like is that the bike racks are not under the awning when there is plenty of room this is causing the bikes to easily rust and get damaged faster especially when it rains. some of those bikes are quite expensive and its a shame to leave them out in the rain

The rooms are clean and safe. There is enough safety. The hall is near to college. I like the food served every thursday. I like attending the student activities in the hall. Computer lab facility is been useful to me to study. Also like the kitchen.

Rooms are nice and clean, and reasonably sized. You have everything you need for the bedroom. However, the internet is okay and the parking situation is terrible. These are my two biggest problems with Newman, and if they can get fixed, I won't have any major problems.

Very friendly community. Loved the gifts we recieved last semester for finals week. Mainteance and housekeeping are very nice and fast. LOVE s'more nights! Enjoyed my stay. Just wish we had a kitchen sink to wash dishes. Also enjoy the new game room and the snacks and coffee available to us in the game room. Walls are a little thin so when people are loud and I am trying to study it can be nosiy at times.

Great place to live! Staff is wonderful, understanding and helpful! Always kept informed about activities and campus events. Overall a great place to stay.

Personally, I like newman hall the whole time I've been here. Great support and they've really moved up. Just wish they do something about the crickets. But besides that, no complaints.

friendly environment, enjoying the free meals every thursday afternoon. I'm not much of a picky person so I have nothing to complain about.

Even though it is summer time and not a lot of people are around. Service for the most part has stayed consistent over this past month. Good stuff.

You guys are doing great. I love all the activities that happen during the semester. Maintanence orders are quick to get fixed, and easy ti di. Kind of wish for closer and more parking but thats because I am not good at parallel parking

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Very friendly community. Maintenance and housekeeping are very nice and fast. Also enjoy the new game room and the snacks and coffee available to us in the game room.

Staying at STA Newman Hall for my freshman year was definitely a blast. The full sized beds were definitely a plus and anyone who visited said it was like staying in a hotel. I will miss it very much but all good things must come to an end.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

I think newman hall is a great place to live, however i believe it could be better, with trashcans in the hall maybe a bigger parking lot, a pool, some sort of security in the elevator.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Great place to live, quiet, not too expensive, close enough to campus to walk to all of my classes. There's always events going on for the residents

I love staying at Newman! The staff is great and the rooms are nice. There is no commotion and its peaceful. I love that its so nice and clean. Its a great place to live.

I really enjoy living at STA new man hall. It is very quiet & it has great energy. The staff is very helpful & friendly, I appreciate the thoughtfulness of the staff

Reply from STA Newman Hall

overall, i am quite satisfied with the service provided by them. but i hope they could provide more plain water in the pantry area and try to organize some activities for us.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Its nice, quiet, its good for the type of students that need a place for focused. The free food on Thursdays are simply the best that you'll experience.

Doin good, answer the phones fast and reliable and the rest of the day about this is not sure how long it will be able to get a burger King of

I only gave 4! Stars as I'm moving in august and so far so goo Love the apartment so far even though I only saw he demo one we saw at leasing

So far I am really enjoying my experience at STA Newman hall everyone has been very nice too me. Also the rooms are beautiful and it is a very quiet area perfect for studying.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Staff is always helpful and accommodating when you need it. Relatively close walk to all buildings on campus, bike racks provided close to buildings.

Pretty well, love living here, quiet neighbors so far. Only downside is that I can't cook but I can just make huge batches of food in the kitchen and just microwave them.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

The staff is always friendly and helpful. The community events are fun and welcoming. Work orders are filled quickly and haven't had any issues while living here

Newman Hall is the best place to be! Everything with the dorm is nice and amazing. The staff is so helpful with anything you need. The only down side is the parking. Other than that it's perfect, I'm happy to call this my little home!!

The free food was great in the lobby. First free lunch back on Thursday was good. I was not able to go to the talent but I heard that it was a good time