Rooms are nice and clean, and reasonably sized. You have everything you need for the bedroom. However, the internet is okay and the parking situation is terrible. These are my two biggest problems with Newman, and if they can get fixed, I won't have any major problems.

The rooms are clean and safe. There is enough safety. The hall is near to college. I like the food served every thursday. I like attending the student activities in the hall. Computer lab facility is been useful to me to study. Also like the kitchen.

I enjoy staying at the newman hall the services and events are enjoyable and the accomodations are well made. the only thing I don't like is that the bike racks are not under the awning when there is plenty of room this is causing the bikes to easily rust and get damaged faster especially when it rains. some of those bikes are quite expensive and its a shame to leave them out in the rain

friendly environment, enjoying the free meals every thursday afternoon. I'm not much of a picky person so I have nothing to complain about.

Great place to live! Staff is wonderful, understanding and helpful! Always kept informed about activities and campus events. Overall a great place to stay.

Very friendly community. Loved the gifts we recieved last semester for finals week. Mainteance and housekeeping are very nice and fast. LOVE s'more nights! Enjoyed my stay. Just wish we had a kitchen sink to wash dishes. Also enjoy the new game room and the snacks and coffee available to us in the game room. Walls are a little thin so when people are loud and I am trying to study it can be nosiy at times.

Personally, I like newman hall the whole time I've been here. Great support and they've really moved up. Just wish they do something about the crickets. But besides that, no complaints.

Staff is really nice and understanding. We had an issue between roommates, and it was solved very quickly. The amenities are wonderful. Free printing is a must!

I really enjoy living at STA new man hall. It is very quiet & it has great energy. The staff is very helpful & friendly, I appreciate the thoughtfulness of the staff

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Its nice, quiet, its good for the type of students that need a place for focused. The free food on Thursdays are simply the best that you'll experience.

Doin good, answer the phones fast and reliable and the rest of the day about this is not sure how long it will be able to get a burger King of

I think newman hall is a great place to live, however i believe it could be better, with trashcans in the hall maybe a bigger parking lot, a pool, some sort of security in the elevator.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

I love the community. I espically like Thursday’s when everyone gets together, and prays. I look forward to better experiences and gaining friendships

I enjoy living here but sometimes at night I can here the doors opening and closing from the hallway and it can make I hard to fall asleep. The internet connection isn’t always the best either and it either goes slow or kicks you off completely

Reply from STA Newman Hall

You guys are doing great. I love all the activities that happen during the semester. Maintanence orders are quick to get fixed, and easy ti di. Kind of wish for closer and more parking but thats because I am not good at parallel parking

Reply from STA Newman Hall

I love staying at Newman! The staff is great and the rooms are nice. There is no commotion and its peaceful. I love that its so nice and clean. Its a great place to live.

overall, i am quite satisfied with the service provided by them. but i hope they could provide more plain water in the pantry area and try to organize some activities for us.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

I love the apartments. The building is quiet, and everyone here is really nice. I do miss having a kitchen, and knowing I can go get groceries without fighting for parking.

Overall the experience here is fine, certainly better than at the dorms. The management and staff are extremely helpful and accommodating. However the lack of parking is a bit asinine.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Staying at STA Newman Hall for my freshman year was definitely a blast. The full sized beds were definitely a plus and anyone who visited said it was like staying in a hotel. I will miss it very much but all good things must come to an end.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Newman Hall is a great experience and has a lot to offer in terms of how clean the residency is and the staff. If you are a student looking for low monthly payments and have a very nice room with a Catholic environment, Newman is the place to be.

Very friendly community. Maintenance and housekeeping are very nice and fast. Also enjoy the new game room and the snacks and coffee available to us in the game room.

Even though it is summer time and not a lot of people are around. Service for the most part has stayed consistent over this past month. Good stuff.

I really love everything as a resident in Newman Hall. However the only reason I put four stars would be at times it takes a while to get things fixed.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Love the size of the rooms and the home feel! Staff are always friendly and very helpful! Maintenance is very good and quick to fix anything you are having problems with!